Is there really proof that Armenian Genocide happened?

Is there really proof that Armenian Genocide happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HzZXIchBhQ?t=22m2s
tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/İstiklâl_Mahkemeleri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravished_Armenia_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

any proofs?

N-no

i already told you yes

Remove kebab

Let's not forget about the Pontic genocide. Where you forced hundreds of thousands of greeks to march to their death.

How can the Armenian Genocide exist if there state wasn't real?

i just want proofs

there's pictures

you can deny the Armenia genocide but you can't deny the holohoax

Does it matter?

It's a stick we can use to beat you disgusting roaches with.

Every Armenian I spoke to doesn't give a shit. And there are a fuckload of Armenians here all of a sudden.

even thought it is real, I AM GLAD THAT MY ANCESTORS REMOVED THE FILTHY CHRISTIANS.that's what you get if you don't obey your muslim masters,filthy armoshits.

Kardeşim bu ermeni piçleri bütün dünyayı inandırmış, bizim işimiz değil bu, devletin ciddi olarak uğraşması, tarihçilere, filmlere, kitaplara sponsor olması lazım. Buradaki piçler oç oldukları için Türkiye aleyhine herşeye atlıyorlar. Siktir et bu amcık ağızlıları.

I am in her school. All of her family is members of Grey Wolves.

still no proofs?

ok then.

Even more evidence then regarding the jewish one

What genocide?

>itt turks pretending they didn't commit genocide
I think the burden of proof is on YOU to prove it never happened as massive worldwide Armenian diaspora CLEARLY indicates they were running from SOMETHING

I don't deny the genocide. I just want to see the proofs.

>can't find a proof myself so you do it
also
>american talking about genocide
There is no proof to "find" because there were no "genocide" to begin with.

So, there actually is evidence then?
Hey, that's a start.

so when will we get reperations for the Turkish genocide, seeing the massive worldwide Turkish diaspora is a CLEAR sign of such an event?

hahahahahhahahah
>'murrican education

Well meme'd my teacher

>implying armenian diaspora is not proof
>ignoring every other country in the world calls it genocide
>tfw mah muslim nationalism > universal truth

like i said, prove it DIDN'T. Until then I'll believe 120+ UN member states over some dirty turks on the internet

Remove yourself, filthy turkroach

no wonder why norway is the worst scandinavia.

i sure also get my information from uncited jpgs with words in it.

I can't wait until we eradicate you from the face of the earth.

this is fake photos staged by jews.is that all you got?

Here comes the pictures from various places and times that had nothing to do with memeocide.
I cri ever tiem

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it

yes

It didn't happen, turkroaches are mentally incapable of doing any work on that scale

>tfw no turkish genocide

>implying armenian diaspora is not proof
Not a proof
>ignoring every other country in the world calls it genocide
Political strategy over Turkey, just like holocaust on Germany.
>tfw mah muslim nationalism > universal truth
I'm not even a muslim, buddy.
>like i said, prove it DIDN'T. Until then I'll believe 120+ UN member states over some dirty turks on the internet
They don't have "proof" of a "genocide". Do you also believe in "6 gorillion jews" too?

you cant even eradicate the fucking seals

Do you have any proof it didn't happen?

Look we all know that it never happend it was a lie made up by the armenians so that people would feel bad for them.

>Asks for proof

>provides proof

>dismisses proof with uncited claim

???

And you couldn't even eradicate all the Armenians.

>twf I actually know the armenian genocide didn't happen but I just like to force it on the Internet so I can give the turks a bad image

they were promised a country, btfo by Atatürk and couldn't get it, and started bitching about it from that point on.

Roaches get out.

this is not a proof but fake shit from jews. i thought Sup Forums was redpilled about jews and their tricks?

that wasn't the plan, we wanted to make them leave, and they did.

>Oy vey 6 gorillion armenians goyim! Look at all these fake photos!
There we gooo!

Can you get nudes for us pls

The thousands of skeletons peopel find in the desert where lots of killing was said to have happened.
It's really hard to argue away.

please name the desert, give the location, or provide something more specific than a fucking indiana jones movie set.

Innocent until proven guilty, if you accuse me of something you should be the one with the evidence.
Did you see any sign on the pic that those guys were Armenians, how is that a proof?
The guys on this look just like the shariah wanting sheiks that we hanged, I did not know armenians were muslims :DDDD

Hi Cenk!

>neurons firing

the desert around Deir ez-Zor
youtu.be/8HzZXIchBhQ?t=22m2s
now go there yourself and see

Armenians are Christianized Jews.

>Ctrl + F Pontic
Thank you, very often forgotten.

My question is what does it matter? From my understanding Armenian are just as bad as cockroach turks.

tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/İstiklâl_Mahkemeleri
>Start trials in September 18 1920
>Hang people in June 15 1915
Really makes you think.
>deportation
Thats what we are saying that we did, thank you for another source rofl
That exact scene is from this movie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravished_Armenia_(film)
I don't get how dumb westerners buy that.
Do people really think a muslim country would put giant crosses to hang people. Sad! :DDD

No they are even worse: They are literally kikes.

I don't know man. If you're literally the only country in the world denying it and at the same time the country accused of doing it...

Denying the Armenian genocide is a choice. But i'm tempted to consider you an idiot for it.

yes turkish butthurt about it is proof enough

You make good points desu

Hitler himself thought the Armenian genocide was real

Why are there constant terror attacks in turkey but not armenia?

>tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/İstiklâl_Mahkemeleri

>Not even related to the Hunchakian Gallows incident

>"Reports of eye witnesses it appears that a campaign of race extermination is in progress"

>lol muh deportation

Because Muslims

you killed millions of liberals last year for trump to win, and their skeletons are in the mojave desert.

i don't give a fuck if you go there and see

this might be the stupidest picture i have ever seen regarding this genohoax.

your country is under war, you have unprotected civilians who you want to kill, and you try to find wood in the fucking desert, put the effort in to crucify people instead of killing those with one bullet in the head or just slicing their throats.

why should i feel butthurt for being the absolute superior to the people leaving with me in my region?

"Three documents were grouped together during Nuremberg Trials which contained Hitler's speech on 22 August 1939 (1014-PS,[2] 798-PS,[3] and L-3,[4][5]) and only the document L-3 contained the Armenian quote.[6] Documents 1014-PS[4] and 798-PS were captured by the United States forces inside the OKW headquarters[7] but these documents did not contain the Armenian quote."

(((who))) should i blame for the inconsistency?