Liberalism is a mental disease.

liveleak.com/view?i=243_1482014145

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=243_1482014145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fun fact: This video was shot in Canada

That's actually surprising.

100% Mentally ill and should be euthanized with phenobarbital

She's insane, but that Grandpa is an absolute pushover for taking her swearing and unreasonable demands.

Histrionic Personality Disorder

Ahh man wish I knew the cheat code to spawn boots

As I was watching I said to myself "I bet this is in Canada".

Not surprised at all.

I can barely understand what she's saying, can smn give me a brief summary?

Who here no phone?

>Brat white girl throws a fit over a phone

of course

That's someone with some serious issues. Judging by the weird clothes and blatantly inappropriate behavior she's borderline Aspergers. The weird pacing and cussing suggests OCD as well.

How the fuck did granpa not grab her by her hair and yell "STFU YOU SPOILED TWAT!"?

is that Grimes

but shes like a chill hippie 420 and he grandpa is an old racist biggot

caught me off guard

you just know she will see this on her timeline twitter or tumblr :^)

will she be regretful or shameful?

shes a fucking brat with a cell phone

>when he hands her the credit card

Bratty kid. She acts like she is 12.

Imagine actually being in that man's shoes.

Your legacy, everything you've built over your life is going to get passed down into this brat.

She's the one that carries your torch after your son/daughter goes and passes the torth to her.

Jesus fucking Christ.

This is exactly why boomers utterly failed as parents.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to build an enterprise using nothing but a potato...

... and this bitch is complaining about her cracked iphone screen that still works.

dude he is totally fucking his granddaughter.

And some lucky man will get to marry her!

Wish I was there to stand up for her Grandpa, and if he talked shit to me I'd just call him a cuck

are you that jew bitch that got fired from the political site

>White women
>Every time

This is why I have a chocolate queen instead of one of these...things.

Isn't this an iPhone thing more then it is a liberal thing? Sure they go hand in hand but everyone I know with an iPhone is a whiney cunt

> that face you make when Americans call their Leftists "Liberals"

Give me one reason liberal opinions shouldn't be outlawed and punishable by execution.

>Tags: isis

kek

This is the product of a liberal economic system. Capitalism's collateral damage is the souls of its children.

>chocolate queen

>White people

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

> that face you make when Americans call their Leftists "Liberals"

What's she whining about?

Facing public embarrassment over his child's child. Fuck that shit mate, I'm out.

The photo says a lot.

>tfw no chocolate queen

I feel so bad for that grandfather having such a self centered cunt of a grand-daughter...someone nuke us please

It's more a white woman thing

>liveleak.com/view?i=243_1482014145
she needs that nigga for a ride or some shit...or his money....I don't wait around for shit but I got a car and a job so...

>someone nuke us please
Before or after the Leafs' cup victory parade?

>tfw android, galaxy s5
>drop it countless times with no noticeable damage
>iphones are fucked the first time you drop them

When will people stop falling for the Apple jew?

fukken lel

nope

lot of convenient excuses for shit parents

chink lover

Or ya know a dependancy to constant instant gratification.

My grandmother would have slapped me in the mouth there and then if I was swearing at her, god knows what my grandfather would have done if he'd been around.

I feel sorry for this grandad, but he's just taking her shit, instead of taking control.

This is Canada.

Grandpa has for years been putting her in a tub and soaping up her hoo-hoo and then drying her off with a towel before laying soft kisses on her itty-bitty quimquim. She also used to love running to grandpappy when she had done her business in the toilet and grandpaps would have a good long look at princess petticoat's teeny tiny poopoo dangleplops. He had never felt as happy as when he sampled cooked child's flesh in a market in Cambodia

>tfw owned an iPhone when I was a 16/17 y.o edgy atheist liberal
>now own a Huawei P9 Lite and am a full Sup Forumsack

The only way is the Huawei.

What a spoiled fucking cunt. Her parents should abandon her in the middle of Africa.

This man has no sense of legacy. This is how his descent has reached this point of decay.

Probably now he realizes how he's done goofed. But when he was a young man fooling around or a man raising a family he didn't take the bigger picture into account.

1st amendment. They may be retarded, but it's still a constitutional right to speak your mind

what did kek mean by this?

>that cuck father who just hands her the credit card

This is what happens when you don't put your daughters in their place.

I couldn't even watch the whole thing.

something about cursing toward your elders like that while waving your smartphone around.

I'm fucking trigger bros. Im triggered up to my neck right now.

This little bitch needs to be fucked into submission.

>Probably now he realizes how he's done goofed. But when he was a young man fooling around or a man raising a family he didn't take the bigger picture into account.

This is immensely depressing to relate to.

I've got a Huawei Honor 5X and I hate lefties too.

Maybe you're onto something user

>Liberalism is a mental disease.
That's what Putin say and then he is handshaking with Iranian "totally not radical Muslims"

The grandpa is at fault too.

He shouldn't have taken her shit like that.

>he's in public
>he's in Canada
>she's just you average hormone crazed teenager
>she probably has a mental illness

Take your pick(s)

she hot though

Now Sup Forums will you accept the master race of submissive Japanese women?

okay

hot

>Teen being a teen, being retarded and annoying
>Sup Forums goes batshit
Have you people never seen a kid before?

what

Did he really stand that much of a chance against the

electric jew

the educational jew

the social jew

Your average person has no fucking idea how out to lunch their kids are.

Something about a "proper" terrorist attack maybe?

Why does this stress me out more than watching US and Saudi terrorists kill innocent Syrians

t. Shrek

Cows have tit's too, doesn't mean I wanna fuck them!

in years past that sort of open bitchiness would have been met with harsh reprimands. now it's basically encouraged.

And they want these people to rule. To have a voice, to have all the influence. Fuck my asshole that will never happen

damn

Liberalism truly is a mental disease... some of these folks are completely unable to function properly outside of their synthetic little safe-zone bubbles.

The chinks are good at making phones, every lefty cuck at uni (you can tell them just by looking at them, thick-rimmed glasses, dyed hair, doc martens) always has an iPhone in their hands, it's mostly white girls too.

The chinks and Russians at my uni all look presentable, chinks do smoke a lot of cigarettes though, hope they don't get infected with our country's leftist propaganda like pic related.

fuck.

me.

what a sad show in canada's urban areas. I'm sure glad I don't live anywhere near those places, brb going to the British Isles shop

>folks are completely unable to function properly outside of their synthetic little safe-zone bubbles.

Sup Forums

Don't let her away with it. The only way to discipline attractive girls is to pull her pants and underwear down immediately, grab her pubes in your clenched fist, as many as you can grasp, and in one swift movement, rip them out while screaming I HAVE THE POWAAAAH

its statistically more like that a libshit going apeshit would be in canada as they are a higher proportion of libshits.

This. I've deal with a psycho Histrionic bitch once. Never again. I used to think mental illness was a meme until I met her.

Had sex tho :^)

lol I had an s6, dropped it once and the shitty plastic housing gave away quick.

My iphone gets dropped constantly and hasn't been damaged yet, it's cnc'd aluminum and glass, not plastic

She would be if she didn't actively try to make herself ugly with those eyebrows and hair.

you can milk anything with nipples

That ain't her grandpa, that's her Old Dad

All these people having kids at 40+ and ending up with mentally ill children

she'd survive 10 hours in a third world country
oh, first world problems, first world problems

They're 'progressives'. Very astute Hans.

>that hair color

Whenever i see a woman with non-natural color is a quick turn off for me.

fun fact:
Unless women are forced into submission by social pressure they all will become like this.
Vapid consumerist whores.
My sister is the same. She's 24.
She behaves like a dumb kid because she knows she can and all of society enables her behavior.
Alcohol makes things worse, so do the pill and antidepressants.

Modern women are an absolutely lost case.

I had a girlfriend who burst into tears in a mcdonalds because the french fries weren't well done and threw them against the wall, having a tantrum.

>Some sweaty sheboon will never spread her cellulite-packed, sloppy triangular ass over you and blow orange KFC shit-bits from her smelly charcoal horsecooch

Why live