University of Minnesota football

Why is group rape so common amongst African-Americans, Indians, and Arab refugees?

>tfw you went to high school with black athletes who ran routinely ran group trains on girls every weekend

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video7713951/teen_talks_about_her_ex_while_sucking_cock
youtube.com/watch?v=CybGo6hALVo
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/15/505720746/child-sex-abuse-in-u-s-gymnastics-affected-hundreds-indystar-reports
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the story here?

the Minnesota group rape victim admits she consented to one or two of the football players, so my sympathy for her is non-existant. She also admits to pre-gaming with at least 5-6 shots of 100 proof vodka. Classy.

>tfw you went to highschool and never group raped anyone or ran trains on anyone with someone
Really makes me think...

70% of black culture nowadays is absolute shit

10 football players at U of Minnesota were just kicked off the team for group raping a white girl. Police report says she agreed to fuck 1 or 2 ... not 10. She was in and out of consciousness due to binge drinking. Some of the players video taped it.

dey is good bois, dey din du nuffin, jus playin foosball and goin to church

There's money in it. Today's consensual sex, is a violent rape tomorrow if that nig got the NFL lotto.

Was her name found out?
I was tearing my ass off from the laughter caused by the first thread.

also
>Djam

Honestly, where does group sex/rape come from? The girls weren't always drunk -- it was routinely after school and it was a casual thing for them and they thought it was awesome.

>only 70%

Lol 70%. K Jamal.

no. please explain group rape occurring in arab nations and india... and amongst black American youth.

team sports fags in general do this, not just nogs.

friend of mine was a soccer fag, they did trains all the time which I found thoroughly queer, the hockey friends I grew up did the same, so do Biker clubs, basically any "team" does these kinds of hazing and stupidity

They like feeling wanted?
Here watch this xvideos.com/video7713951/teen_talks_about_her_ex_while_sucking_cock

It comes from them bragging.

Girls are hoes and want a billion banana dicks up their ass and pussy but the problem is they don't want other girls to find out about it.

One of these nignogs then will go to school and brag he ran a train on her so she loses reputation and cries rape.

Listen to Patrice O'Neal sometime he used to talk about this all the time youtube.com/watch?v=CybGo6hALVo

Okay, is there a video somewhere on internet? I just love interracial

>soccer

>rape

that girl was a whore. yeah they are a bunch of nignog animals and should have been kicked off the team, but they aren't rapists. What happened at Vanderbilt was way worse, glad they went to prison.

>Police report says she agreed to fuck 1 or 2

Why is there even a thread about this shit. She payed the toll big time, into the trash it goes.

I consider this a mathematical issue, pure and simple. Niggers can't into numbers.

BURN THE COAL

PAY THE ____

I agree to an extent -- but I've been on teams and it was 100x more common amongst black athletes.

Latent homosexuality due to being raised with no father figure?

She is a whore. But they ALSO knew they raped her. If you read the police report they started freaking out the next morning texting and messaging her on social media to see if she was ok and pray she didn't go to the cops about it

When I hear about girls having trains ran on them, and stories about how many whores there are, I get really sad and afraid I will never find a wholesome girl that has less or equal sexual experience to me and where sex is actually intimate and important, not just some mechanical movements that produces good feels.

so, are feminists gonna cry RAAAAAAAAAPE CUUUUULTUUUUUUUURE like they did with this white guy who fingered a passed out slut who was willing to suck his dick then pretended to feel defiled or something ?

Racism. I'm not saying the impulse control doesn't play a role, but I think it's more about the ingroup biases- it doesn't really matter what happens to whites or whatever other group. That's why multiculturalism is such a failure. really everyone is still fighting for dominance while the government tries to artificially keep it all together.

ITS ALL FUN N GAMES UNTIL
YOU OPEN A MOUTH

Mecha fidget itchy nice

>i only want 3 or 4 mandingo dicks t. coal burner whore
>nah you catchin all these pipes hoe t. ooga boogas

MUH RAPE

>Why is group rape so common amongst African-Americans, Indians, and Arab refugees?

They have no impulse control, it's a side-effect of a less intelligent being.

It's called bonding user

This is not a black problem... this is a problem with professional sports in general.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/15/505720746/child-sex-abuse-in-u-s-gymnastics-affected-hundreds-indystar-reports

Almost all the rape in college is due to sports... half the people on the NFL (white and black) are criminals.

The fact is that sports is no longer seen an entertainment and now we have an industry that openly encourages men to behave like animals and it's now taken over our education system as well.

i went to the U of MN. dinkytown is a shithole and i'm not surprised that something like this happened there.