> Conservashits

Why do pussified nu male Conservashits want to bow down to Russia ?

Ronald Reagan didn't know Putin and would have loved to see good relations with Russia.

Occupy Demoshits BTFO

i thought liberals were about world peace and shit. doesn't world peace mean having quality relations with countries?

bunch of war crazed creeps

does king nigger even know that the USSR doesn't exist anymore?

Because Russia is standing up to the United States, the greatest force of evil in the world.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

This.

Fuck the US government, and its conniving bullshit.

>Why do pussified nu male Conservashits want to bow down to Russia ?

I just want international consortiums to fuck off. Kind of like Russia does.

Eh, I don't agree with some of their methods or policies but I see no benefit in regressing back to Cold War era relations / tensions with Russia.

>Because Russia is standing up to the United States, the greatest force of evil in the world.
fifth column traitor

>actually thinking the cold war was a war against russians

can't make this up.

Posted in this copy pasta yesterday.

Putin, he's just this guy, y'know?

Liberals LOVED Russia when it was a communist state. I wonder what changed since 1990???

>Reagan hated Russians
Yeah, that's why he worked with them to end hatred between the two countries

They just admire the fact that Pootin has balls and spine

Something potus has not had in last 8 years

Pootee is stil asshole

We'd rather be speaking Russian than Spanish.

"Love" is too strong a word. True, (((liberals)) loved the Soviet Union back when a certain (((minority group))) dominated the government before Stalin had them all purged. But after that, the relationship became extremely frosty. They figured out the whole thing had become a mask for Russian nationalism , and they were right. At best they viewed it as a failed, but noble experiment gone wrong.

We don't want to bow down; we want to get along

>these people disagree with me! Better invoke the name of a leader more respected than I'll ever be to try and shame them into silence and submission!

Absolutely fucking pathetic Obama. Just get the fuck out of the White House already before you drag us into the WW3 your kike handlers havw been trying so hard to orchestrate.

Its almost like the cold war is over

Left is real sad about that as well, they need Russia as the new bad guy now terrorism isnt good enough

This Reagan? Or did you mean another one?
Look closely, Putins the guy posing as a tourist...

Ronald Reagan would be living in a bizzaro world where Russia is a capitalist powerhouse. Fuck nigger president.

Funny how the same shills saying conservatives want to bow down to Russia were all shilling for Comrade Sanders.

We share a common enemy with the Russians, and they end up looking like the bad guys instead of us for once in the process. It's a win/win.

>Ronald Reagan didn't know Putin
he knew the kgb which Putin was in and built his power base from

Too tall to be Putin

>boo hoo i still think people listen to obama

Ronald Reagan also lived during a different era.

Don't forget -FDR worked with Stalin to defeat Hitler

>Why do pussified nu male Conservashits want to bow down to Russia ?
THere will always be fuckwits who gulp russian propaganda and subversion

There were those in the west who loved comrade stalin and there are those who loved Mr.Putin.

A traitor is a traitor though. A spy is a spy. The punishment for spying is lifetime imprisonment or death in all nations.

That is all.

>we share a common enemy with the russians

russia isnt even that bad,its the gay supporing libtards who are the ones who dont like russia.everybody else could give a shit less

>"I want conflict with Russia and its leadership, and I'll admonish you for not wanting the same, despite the fact that I won't tell you why I want war."

Democrats revealing how authoritarian they are.

Oh look, the world's center for communism talks about being treacherous

Says the guy who rubbed elbows with Castro and Khamenei.

I have a hard time believing that neoliberal/globalist hating Sup Forums gives a flying fuck about the memory of Reagen.

Russia isn't communist anymore so i don't know what these retards are getting at.

Wow this Russia spiel is really getting out of control

That's because you're a neu-pol babby white identity warrior. Classical Sup Forums has a deeper understanding of the merits of US-style conservatism and an appreciation for what Reagan achieved at home and abroad.

RONALD REAGAN IS NOT THE EMPEROR OF REPUBLICANS

Conservashits under Reagan are the ones who kick started Globalism tho

>(((US-style))) """"conservatism""""

Great meme. There's a reason lolbertarians have fucked off for the most part.

Yes, well done Obama, well done.

HOWEVER, point out this as you might, as if it means anything, but you're the fucking cunt who put the nations on the brink of World War 3 by creating ISIS, sustaining it, and flooding Europe with the resulting "migrants" in an attempt to take over Western civilization. Reagan would have no respect for you nor would anyone else that sees past your false patriotism.

>the Russians are inherently bad meme
Russia has zero power, but the democrats will openly accept oil money from Saudis, any feminist before the 90s would be rolling in their graves.

>Talks shit
>Refuses to prove that Russia hacked anything during the election
>Also refuses to comment on the fact that the only hacking that took place during the election was traced back to DHS
Reagan is currently rolling around in his grave by the thought of democrats pushing for the end of conservative and white america.

American "conservatives" aren't really even for small government , ever . They just like to bow down to right wing Authortarianism and want everyone to conform to their delusional false moral objectivism

> Obama created Isis meme

LMAO that was Bushy / Dickey you dense faggot

The Soviets subverted the Left in the 50s. They don't like Putin because he's a nationalist with balls; he throws rich criminal globalist oligarchs into the gulags and doesn't afraid of anything. Based Putin does what Washington don't.

he also kills ISIS and Al-Qaeda guerrillas with bombs. That automatically puts him directly on the side of MUH FREEDOMS and MUH DEMOCRACY.

In Barry's warped mind...He would distort the mindset of a Republican! It's not that they "approve" of Putin...It's that's they are envious of Russian having a stronger, patriotic leader like Putin representing Russia...Unlike the limp-wristed, Manchus faggot that has been on an 8 yr anti-american apology tour!

MANCHILD FAGGOT

Why are you quoting Obama?

Obama:
>starts presidency with the idea of a "reset" in terms of relations
>criticizes McCain for being hawkish towards Russia
>criticizes Romney for being hawkish towards Russia
>does jack shit against Russian aggression
>enter Trump
>Russia is the greatest enemy of the United States and Putin has always been evil!

Republicans:
>Russia is our enemy
>Putin is a snake!
>we must stop Russia!
>enter Trump
>Putin is a good guy and we can be friends with Russia

We are living in a time of doublethink, my friends

>da ebil russians meme

go back to playing call of duty cuck

If you destroy our establishment named "Putin & Criminals" and build yours on top of its remnants we will live better.

Daily reminder: Russians' Average Monthly Salary Falls to $500 as Food Prices Skyrocket. Amid soaring inflation, the average monthly salary across Russia shrank to 31,200 rubles ($500) in January, Gazeta.ru reported Tuesday citing the Economic Development Ministry.Mar 3, 2015

Putin can't be trusted , ever . He's a fucking evil reptilian snake

It's Obama's fault.
Unlike a lot of Sup Forums, I think Putin is a raging faggot. However, I understand why people are drawn to him. It's because of pussies like Obama and the European leaders, along with out ultra-politically correct politics and media. In an environment like that, it's easy to be drawn to a posturing manlet who talks about traditional, masculine values, even if he does the opposite of what he says.

ISIS was an inconsequential fringe group that formed during the final years of GWB's presidency. They didn't have too much power until US/NATO destabilized Libya, Egypt, and Syria and provided hundreds of millions of dollars worth of military equipment to """moderate rebels""" in the area.

As opposed to moral relativism? Where nothing is objectively wrong? American Conservatism is a push against hedonism which leads to both social and economic decay.

Remember when Romney said Russia was the greatest external threat to the US and Obongo laughed at him and said something like "this isn't the 1960s anymore"

So much doublethink to spread, so little time left to do it.

fucking a, I create an eloquently written post that gets zero replies and shills get a ton,

you are all idiots

>if you're not for globalist NWO you're a traitor
Made me think

School doesn't teach you proper history these days. I heard Woodrow Wilson was the first to start globalism.

So, his masters made him say shit about Putin. So what?