Judaism: The ULTIMATE Redpill?

I know it's going to sound silly, but I decided to take the plunge and convert to Judaism... and boy I can't say how much my life has improved.

It was a pretty easy transition as a former Christian, because I was already pretty familiar with the basics from years of reading "Old Testament".

And sure, having my foreskin removed and disavowing Christ as my personal Lord and Savior was difficult but the results are astounding.

> increased testosterone levels from Kosher diets
> better understanding of mathematics (we did invent it after all)
> people understand and accept my intolerant views on Islam
> increased wealth accumulation due to routine stock-trading tips discussed with by fellow Jews.(trade secrets)
> all the benefits of being a minority, even though I am clearly white
> access to hot Jewish heiresses (with old money)
> girls are more responsive, viably pleased when they see my newly skinned cock
> deeper understanding of the Universe and how it was created

The list can go on and on.

So my question for you Sup Forums is this? When are you going to take YOUR journey, and discover how a culture can be SO based, Europe felt the need to attempt to genocide us for no reason at all except out of jealously and envy.

Shalom! (It's a Hebrew word meaning peace / goodbye)

I honestly have been considering seeking out only Jewish women so that my future children can be members of the tribe.

I think jewish women should alwalys be sought out becuase they are fucking whores and fuck great

I love giving them my uncut goy cock

>cut off your penis

crazy pill

Your a delusional cunt m8

>increased testosterone levels from Kosher diets

If this is true then Ben Shapiro wouldn't be a manlet.

Does she suck my dick in a Jewish manner.?

Then do what I did and convert. You gotta be a player to play the game!

Jews were killed because they were nepotist and successful. They only look out for themselves (there are only 20 million of them) and that means bad news for the rest of us, but yes they seem pretty based.

Still gotta go, though. Fuck capitalism.

or a JIDF shill roleplaying

I didn't cut it off. I paid my local mohel to perform the circumcision.

It took longer than expected due to excessive bleeding, but once the swelling and infection subsided, I was back in the race.

You don't even know what a trade secret is.

Too stupid to be a Jew. Must be white.

I live in L.A. and am curious about infiltrating one of their hives and improving my life, like you've described. How do I go about doing this? How soon after joining will I find out about job opportunities?

If you live in L.A. it should be super easy.

If you are white and handsom, just say you are interested in practicing Kabbalah, don't forget to wear a red piece of string around your wrist.

If you are a Mexican, just lie and say you are sephardic.

Job oppertunities come the moment you tell a Jew that you are Jewish. Investment firms and Fin-Techs are always looking to hire a fellow chosen. Often times they will bypass the need for a resume or even the interview process all together if you know the secret handshake.

I converted to judaism just so I could tell jew jokes without the risk of PC backlash. Can you guess what my deep tan is for?

You don't have their blood, so it's not gonna work.

It would be like converting to Islam and then finding out they stuck you on suicide bomb duty.

I'm not sure your technically a big deal for your average Nazi since their whole thing is that Jews are a race.

In Sup Forums catechism, you're not really a (((Jew))). You're just a weird dude with a good angle.

Judaism is not Christianity

Correct.

Christians said the Messiah would come back.

2000 years later.....

Just you wait

A+ shitpost
Doing the stars and stripes proud

Except for the denying Christ part, don't joke about that.

This is now a Milana thread.

This. They're amazing lays, every one I've fucked.

I'm blonde haired and blue eyed, and they couldn't get enough of my dick. I wish I was uncut just to make it that much better.

> better understanding of mathematics (we did invent it after all)

what? are you retarded?

Judaism is the most redpilled religion.
There are just a few million Jews in the world whereas there are almost 7 billion of Christians/Muslims/Hindus /Buddhists etc

Yet they control most nations, banks, media and politicians ALL around the world.

I have no doubt that I will be waiting.

Jesus BTFO

I'm curious OP, is your cock discolored from getting circumcised later in life? I mean like is the better half of your dick skin tone, and then the area before the tip much lighter?

You'll see.

>Early Christians misinterpret Christ's words
>HAHAHA CHRISTIANS BTFO IT'S ALL FAKE

>Europe felt the need to attempt to genocide us for no reason at all except out of jealously and envy.

Well I'm guessing trying to spread Communism didn't help.

That's what they said 2000 years ago.

You can wait a bit longer.

>ywn be her goytoy

What does his hat mean?

Why wouldn't I want to wait.

The flying zombie Jesus is supported to kill all the nonbelievers.

What a faggot.

smark will get you nowhere

Truly I say to you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

still waiting.

>Born: March 8, 1987 (age 29), Tashkent, Uzbekistan

Inferior potassium!

Terrible trips. So lemme get this straight...has Sup Forums ever not been kike shills Jewing each other?

Kek confirms

You believe in a flying zombie.

Jewish women are either 10/10s or 2/10s with nothing in between

lol how do Jew girls suck dick?

You idiot, most Jews aren't even practicing, I wanted to into Jew too and did it the right way by majoring in Finance and working in the financial sector. Turns out they're all fucking boring shits.

>converting to the old testment
>best thing that you can happen was to get more money

Lol the devil does not even have to work hard anymore

''Europe felt the need to attempt to genocide us for no reason at all except out of jealously and envy.''

NO REASON hahahaha Jews did nothing wrong