The Agenda

This is the cover of 1993 time magazine.

This was happenig before you were born.

What makes you can stop whats already been set in motion?

Protip: You cant.

Looks like a mulatto nigger to me.

What is you IQ? Just curious.

You sound like a 92er

>before you were born

leave.

>before we were born
>1993

How young do you think/pol/ is?

>everybody will be brown in the future

It's kind of annoying that people still have this ignorant view of genetics.

Looks like an average American.

Looks like a white woman t b h

late teens and early 20s? if you are beyond that age and still come here you have failed life.

Implying that she is brown. That is milk beige you non nuanced figgot

epic

>This was happenig before you were born.
No.

Looks like a regular American

Almost 32 here m8

I was born in 1988. Not everyone here is under-age like you, nigger.

>This is the cover of 1993 time magazine.

Stop right there, temporal scum!

If you are in you 30's or 40's or later using Sup Forums, then you are a loser piece of shit. That's not an opinion, that is a scientific fact.

Daily reminder that the same post modernist philosophy and liberal/leftist political understanding will reign unchallenged across the entire world for the rest of human existence.

You can clearly see this with many examples in history, political and demographic trends never change, infact, nothing ever really changes.

And trying to stop something like that is pointless.

Oh wait, that's not how history works at all.

The right wing mindset comes with wisdom, age, and success. Sup Forums has older people than ypur average Sup Forums board.

I check IDs at my job, I almost turned away some kid born November 29th, 1998 from buying cigarettes, they aren't underage anymore

Your parent must be proud to have you living in their basement.

I was 10 at the time.

Please leave millenial cancer.

>What makes you can stop whats already been set in motion?

Its really easy to revert genetic racial features. No different than breeding any kind of mammal.

Within three generations you could have the descendants of that woman back to appearing like any of the base ethnicities that created her.

This is like basic animal husbandry stuff. You must be really low hanging fruit on the tree of intelligence if you can't even comprehend this.

I live in a big house with my wife

Where do you think you are? This isn't Sup Forums

>1993
Before I was born. Ha.

Looks pretty white

A dakimakura and a cardboard box do not count as a wife nor a house.

fucking kids go Sup Forums to play

People in their 30s or 40s are the only people making good posts on Sup Forums.

All the posts that millenials make are "KEK HAHAHAH I SAID KEK, IM SO EPIC.... HEY, IM GOING TO POST SOMETHING RACIST, AND HERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT JEWS, HAHAHAHA LOOK AT HOW EDGY I AM"

Look to your elders.

And you're proud of this?

I was born in 89

>before you were born.

>What makes you can stop whats already been set in motion?

>several races
>only white people can have that hair
Computers did suck in the 90s

93 was 23 years ago you dumb nigger.

You are so fucking senile and delusional that you really think that someone can post something "relevant" on the shit-hole board?

>average Sup Forums board

So they're like what, 17 instead of 13?

No shit

The current racial birth ratio in the US is 1:1, minorities are baby booming despite abortion.

I'd been alive for 10 years by then you fucking retard

Somehow, people on Sup Forums assume that you can't be successful and come to lurk in Sup Forums.
I'm finishing my thesis and already working on a good job with good pay check. Someone will say I'm lying...

you sound like a faggot, gtfo of here motherfucker

The only board I know that has legit 30-40 year olds lurking/posting who aren't complete faggots are on /o/.

exactly how new are you?

ur lyin

Okay siam. Get absorbed by china soon.

32 here, is there any chance that an old coot.like me could lick up and down your faggy taint, junior?

Go home grandpa.

>1993
>before you were born

kys

No, my dear oldest ally :(

fast foward to 2016, and this is the "new face of America." At this rate, gonna just be pitch black and dreadlocks by 2030

what was your thesis on lad?

>owns his own home

ohhhhh

Oh yeah thats right you live in a nursing home shit posting on pol

Gg

If you're over 30 and still hang out here you're a loser

which one are you?

>every race mixing together produces a white passing hispanic

Literally looks like a mestiza Filipina.

>1993
>before you were born
underagefag detected

Saying "it's a scientific fact" when it's not actually a scientific fact is just as bad as saying "literally" when it's not actually literally.

Like, hmm, durr.. could you please? Because I can't even. Just oh my gosh, please stop.

>before you were born
you need to go back faggot

>before i was born
uh no.

You all were doomed from the very beginning. Welcome to hell.

>this qt will never exist because racist shitlords voted for Dumf

fuck you all >:'(

>the worlds first multicutural society

russia and china just weren't a thing huh

It's the Hispanics mostly,

What about past empires that conquered large swathes of land like Rome? They never narrowed it to "modern society"

In the future american people will look like brazilian people or for the worse people from MENA

Mixed good looking people only exist on tv or cinema, in the daily reality they're all very far from being attractive

>the world's first multicultural society

it's almost like they want to ignore the precedent set by the actual first major multicultural society, Brazil

Because you are a liar, maybe? A successful person wouldn't be bothered with this shit. He would be busy snorting coke, fucking chicks and driving fast cars

Nigga, how old do you think we are? My first car in my name was a 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix.

Go take you meds, gramps. and have Nurse Ratshit change your diaper.

>93
>before I was born

christ

It is already like 1991s BR

Are you going to leave when you turn 30?

The irish one looks like Cameron from Ferris Beuler's day off (spelled that wrong, I know)

I don't see why race would matter in the future. The way things are going, everyone is going to be autistic, anyways.

I remember when I thought this too

>don't forget

Born in 1986.
Allied with kebab to remove kebab from kebabestan.

Go back to Redit please you nu-male faggot.

look at me, i can predict people's iqs from a single post
t. negroid clusterfuck

Hopefully, I will have enough grace and good sense to leave this shit-hole before I am 20

yeah, we will probably eventually be all mixed up

i live down here in georgia and there's a ton of mixed couples here out of nowhere.

mostly black men with white women but i'm seeing a growing number of mexicans, chinese and pakistanis here as well.

america is pretty much the tower of babel at this point. here's hoping trump can stop some of the bleeding but i feel long term the damage is already done.

>Italian

Nigga wth

>fuck my gf
>drive my car
>don't do drugs
>lots of time for shit posting

How old do you think is still acceptable to be on Sup Forums?

Seriously if I'm still here after 22 I'm going to eat a bullet

>tfw safe for a few more months

32 here. You're not wrong in my case.

Christ on a cracker I was eight when this came out. I feel bad for you kids born in the 90s who didnt get to experience how nice it was. Gorby was nice, Yeltsin was hilarious, there was no worry about the Soviets and everyone wished Russia the best of luck, Grandpa talked about the war, Great Grandpa was the quiet old guy you barely remember but found out was a trench clearing psychopath. Both of them told you how worried they are about their kids in charge, but the world for the most part was at peace, unless you were Serbian or Iraqi. The big scare was when a bunch of retards in Norway fired a weather ICBM and Russia flipped out and everyone realized how stupid nukes were and started cutting them apart.

Columbine was a huge event, like huge huge. Schools were closed for days. People watched OJ flee in a Bronco. Everyone could actually say Muslims were the new threat after Bin Laden bombed the WTC and the embassy.

You honestly could tell when the Boomers got in charge. Older kids shows that taught values were phased out by sjw surrealist crap. Mr Rogers had people on that talked about supporting your community, science, and dealing with societal problems in a healthy way. After Columbine is when the trophies came out for every goddamn thing, oh we need tolerance because of bullies that forced them to do that. I love how it came out Eric & Harris were the assholes all along.

I had immigrant kids in my class, so did my wife. Multicult was a good thing back then because you were still expected to follow your countries culture. So a Chinese grocer might celebrate Chinese New Year, but also celebrate Xmas, 4th of July or there'd be a rock thrown thru your window. It was about asking to be able to celebrate your own holidays within culture gestalt and having the same respect given. This Pride Everything shit started after Piss Jesus came out and MTV realized they could make money running subversive stuff and it was now vogue to subvert everything.

>thinking all successful people are extremely rich

Having 100K in savings and only being 20 is pretty good.

YouTube Adsense is fucking amazing.

Yea, she's a good example of happened of what happened in Brazil.

Oh wait, it isn't; black DNA turns everyone into ugly mutts.

Also, look at the Dominican Republic for an example of what happens when everyone race mixes. They don't look white, not even close.

More "race mixing is so good!" propaganda from the kikes. Funny how they have no interest in the shit they peddle themselves.

>Wisdom
>Success

We don't believe you. You are old, and here. We young ones have an excuse, we were born right into the computer age. You have no alibi for being here other than "the previous 25 years of my life have been a waste, and so will the rest"

I can't believe these old faggots are talking to us on here as if we want their advice. Listen, you miserable fuck, you're old and still on Sup Forums. You're the last person anyone wants to hear an opinion from. Try r9k

yeah, i've said georgia is pretty much gonna look like the DR in 50 years

sad to say, but many southerners no longer have a problem with mixing. the yanks and jews sure did a number on us.

>once you get close to 30 you should just shut off Internet
wew

What do you think will happen when Gen X gets in charge?

I browse this shithole on my mistress's tablet to laugh at kissless virgin faggots like you.

I'm 45, have three Chad sons with two different woman, married to a third Stacy, and have a Stacy mistress who would Mace you if you so much as cast your filthy gaze anywhere near her.

Not fat enough.