Would Iran still be one of the great powers in the world

If they never converted to Islam after getting their shit pushed in by the Arabs?

Someone soak my cranial almonds for 1-3 hours to activate.

I'd soak her almonds if you know what I mean

>beinf attracted to a fat bitch who never works out and has tits implants

Confirmed for never gonna make it

shut up virgin.
Shes smoking hot, id fuck her atleast 10 times before dumping her and fucking another bitch

GUYS FUCKING FOCUS

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

they got their shit pushed in for the first few centuries, but then they turned the tables around and made their own "version" of islam, shi'ite islam, which they have been trying to use to dominate the region and become a great power again ever since. its kinda working i guess.

Islam is like a cancer whatever it is shia or not
Islam is nothing more than camel-drivers traditions and way of life
When you hear about taqiyya, muruna, tawriya and kitman you've heard what islam is all about

>Would Iran still be one of the great powers in the world
>If they never converted to Islam after getting their shit pushed in by the Arabs?
You'll never know unfortunately

>its kinda working
Wouldn't it have been better if they stuck with their own religion? I mean try as I might I can't think of any examples in history where Islam had a positive influence on a society.

I mean there's the "Islamic Golden Age" but all of the benefits are attributable to the fact that Islam was extremely secularized. Iran too seemed to be at its best when Islam was paid lip service prior to US involvement in the region.

no because nobody else gives a shit about zoroastrian autism. its easier to dominate people when they share your religion. if iran was zoroastrian, they'd just be that zoroastrian country and none of the neighbouring abrahamic countries would pay attention to them

THICC women are best women.

You'd suck her balls?
Hah, queer

THICC

who is she

Persian civiliztion would have lasted longer if the Mongols hadn't ruined their day! Islam NEVER helps.

Persians are the same as any sandniggers. Most of them here aren't religious but they still form street gangs, refuse to integrate, and refuse to shower. Their own barbaric behaviour would result in their downfall, with or without Islam.

>Iran is Shia
>Iran is the enemy of arabs and jews
>Shia don't believe in forced conversion (which is why they are in the minority)
>Shia don't believe in heaven on earth (Sunnis think it's not only possible but will happen if they keep trying to convert everyone by any means available.)
reminder that Israel and Saudi Arabia are allying up fampais.

It's not a reform. It's the fundamental split that dominates Islam.
All over who should lead the Islamic world after Mohammeds death.
Course since then the Sunni and Shia have developed in wildly different ways.
A lot of the whole "ISLAMIC MATHEMATICIANS!" stuff can be attributed to the Shia. Who were dominated by Persians who were formerly Zoroastrians and brought a lot of that thinking into Shia Islam.
The Shia are a minority.
Iran and Iraq are the only Shia majority nations. And Iraqi Shia are used to being under the thumb of the Sunni.
Also worth noting. The Sunni consider the Shia to be heretics and frequently attack/oppress them.
Assad over in Syria is an Alawite. The Alawites are a tiny Shia sect. Their history is essentially "oh look the Sunni are oppressing/killing us again"
So they developed a very insular and secretive religious system.
There's two rules of Alawite club.
One: You do not talk about your religion much if at all.
Two: You DO NOT talk about your religion much if at all.
That's why the Assads run the show in Syria, they're palatable enough to the majority of the groups in Syria and not inclined towards oppressing any one group.
It's also why they're so opposed to the Sunni majority getting more political power, they know where it will go.
If you want a reformist group then you want the Ahmadi.
Who are quite literally every left wing "islam is the religion of peace!" trope in one convenient package. They believe the Islamic messiah has been and gone. Very much compatible with the west for the most part.
But tiny to the point of irrelevance and reviled as heretics by almost all other muslims.

While Sunni still constitute the majority even among non-arabs. The Shia heartlands are all in regions conquered by Arabs.
This is why its important to counter when someone says "iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism"
It is not. It can't be on the simple fact that most Islamic terrorist/militia groups are Salafist.
Salafists are Sunni. They regard Shia as vile disgusting degenerate heretics who must all die or convert.
Iran literally can not even talk to these groups.
Saudi Arabia on the other hand. Ruled by the Wahhabi (an ultra-conservative verison of Salafism) house of Saud. Can and does talk to these groups on a regular basis.
And is well known for financing them.
Hell it founded most of these groups and is hugely responsible for the spread of Salafism/Wahhabism throughout Europe.
They finance the construction of mosques throughout the world then appoint Salafist preachers to run them.
If they can't get one appointed they will demand that one be allowed to speak there.
If they can't even get that then they pull funding and the mosque collapses.
They've paid for a fuckton of mosques in Europe in recent years.
And all these "homegrown terrorists"?
All went to Saudi financed mosques.
COINCIDENTAL SURELY?
The Israelis and house of Saud have tricked us into taking sides in an ancient sectarian conflict. And they've made sure we picked the side that is hostile to us rather than the side who just want to be left alone for once.

Another interesting fact on mosques in Europe actually.
Migrants and refugees coming to Europe from the middle east especially from Syria and Africa have complained that our mosques are "Crazy" or "Really extreme"
Because they're regular Sunni going into Salafist mosques.
It would be like throwing an ethnic nationalist into the middle of a building populated entirely by full on 1488 skinheads who were just in the middle of lynching a nigger.
While there's common ground he's going to be somewhat shocked at how extreme the people in the building are compared to him.
Most of the time with these migrants/refugees they adapt. Become salafists themselves or adopt salafist leanings and views.
And if you want an idea of what those are. Pretty much every negative muslim stereotype you care to name. Rapefugees also comes to mind.
Salafists are animals. They can not be allowed to live.

God bless the Mongols for wrecking their shit though, it's good we nipped that one in the bud. Should have aborted Islam in the beginning though.

>Ahmad Obama al-Mehmet t*rkroach diaspora

top kek the standard kike tactic

oh no!

>implying I ever said anything about liking kikes

They are both Semites and you know it Machmut

you know the saudis did 9/11 right? you know your own government is friends with the saudis right? you know the saudi "royals" have jewish (crypto kike) roots, right?

Her name is Christine Carollo. Have a larger resolution image, too.

Yeah, that's why Islam is piss matey

read salafism/wahabbism is cancer and is being sponsored and protected by the USA (including Trump)

>salafism/wahabbism

I know the difference between shia and sunni, I hope hesbollah reks ISIS' shit, but I don't care which sect of shit you belong to. The problem with Islam is that it is fundamentally flawed and can't be reformed.

>The problem with Islam is that it is fundamentally flawed and can't be reformed.
top kek.
>can't be reformed.
>what is Shia
clearly you don't know shit

>implying

That was a split at the beginning of Islam, nice try Mohammedan Internet Defence Force

>at the beginning of Islam
top kek. learn2history

>hurr durr it was after Mohammeds death and they had a bunch of infighting so it's like totally not in the beginning lrn4/his/

>hurr durr facts don't matter, american """""""""education""""""""" does
go back to your women's studies class.

>tfw went to German school

Nice try Mohammad

germany is as SJW/libtard now as USA. it's just not as bad as (((Canadian))) """schools"""

Suck a dick faggot, so are yours. Don't even act like it's not, you are basically Germany 2.0 with a faggy accent.

Iran is way past its prime. Its never going to become a world power again.

Islam already existed at that point, since Muhammed and his companions had been on Jihad for the last 9 years. 9 years of relentless campaign had seen every Arab forced to become a Muslim. It's when Muhammed did die the Shia/Sunni schism began. Islam began according to the Muslim calender at Muhammed's migration from Mecca to Medina, whereupon he turned from Merchant preacher to Warlord politician and serial rapist. Their calender is Al-hijra, after immigration. It's also sunna to migrate to other countries to bring forth Islam since Muhammed did it, and one of the only two guarantees to Paradise

>t. schlomo cohen

Thanks for writing this quality post
You've redpilled me
The west and Shiite world should ally to destroy the Judeo-Sunni alliance that currently rules the planet

Thanks for the clarification, either way Shia are what? Like 15% of Islam, it's clear who holds the most power.

>it's clear who holds the most power.
arab countries are irrelevant. the only relevant power in the region = Iran and Israel.

>tfw descended from shia afghans

I agree that we should continue rapprochements with Iran, as long as we keep them out of the West, I don't care what they do.

>as long as we keep them out of the West,
kek. all Iran wants is to be left alone. so that'll be no problem

If Iran kept the Shah, Iran would have an economy. US Trade Sanctions against Iran hurt them a lot.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

them digits. witness!

Based get, fuck Israel

REEEEE

GOTCHA KEK

Well, I guess it's preordained

they would still be one of the great powers if they were white like in ancient times.

>all Iran wants is to be left alone.
yeah, not really

>after getting their shit pushed in by the Arabs
arabs that were put in place by the britbongs and mr CIA

KEK BLESSES IRAN

She has literally the perfect body. 100% 10/10 body. How is such a thing even possible

>1/5th of population
>Relatively same amount of engineers.

Whew, no wonder they're reverse engineering everything we throw at them.

they would have been a better country.

Islam turns everything to shit

boy oh boy oh boy

holy shit bro the ignorance
you know nothing

Fun fact, Shia is Zoroastrianism in disguise. Just a ruse to pit its subhuman neighbors against each other. Just look at all the paramilitaries thrown into Syria, you think they would fight for Zoroastrianism or Islam?

Iran was doing just fine until America destroyed their democracy and installed a tyrant.

>muh special snowflake Islam that is like .2% of an irrelevant countries population

Look at what it says about *Druze* They aren't even Muslim and real Muslims consider them, like they consider other sects to be apostates who should be killed. So get the fuck out of here with the Islam is a religion of peace meme.

even in sunni islam you have at least 6 schools that kill each other...

not counting the sects

Wew lad, chek'd.

Iran would never have fell into Islamic rule if Eisenhower didn't overthrow it's government for British oil interest.

That being said the Iranian government pays lip service to its Islamic citizens with the "death to America" shit but is completely willing to negotiate with us as rational actors.

The problem with the situation is that American foreign policy has been hijacked by Israeli Zionist moles in our government who see America as a tool to ensure their regional hegemony. Wahhabist Islam being peddled by the Saudis and Qataris as proxys is a tool towards this goal as it destabilizes every region it takes hold which is a deliberate act and to quote an Israeli policy maker "every Arab on Arab conflict benefits Israel"

Pic related
>by the USA (including Trump)
To a point.
Trump is taking serious steps to stop it in Syria and has consistently opposed funding"moderates" and destabilizing nations. Yet he goes full retard in regards to Iran.

But this is a helluva lot better than the pure Israeli Saudi shill that Hillary is

false, most of these are different schools practiced in different regions of the world, its not a mix of all of those in all muslims countries.

some are hanbali, others are maliki, etc

apostates would kill/10

you throw like 2 buzzwords, sunni and shia and know jack shit about anything

nigger

Neocon Zionist btfo

DELET THIS

>projecting this hard
Calm down, Morrocan

Find me a trap that looks like that and I would.

>all Iran wants is ot be left alone

Iran was one of the main supporters for Bosnia during the Bosnian War[1], or even, there were some files admitting the involvement of Iranian Revolutionary Guards in Bosnia against Serbian force. Iran had also supplied more weapons to Bosnia[2] more than any other Sunni countries, even Turkey.

Because of this warm assists, Bosnians were very grateful over Iranian helps for them.

Christ those fucking legs.

Iran is a tragic story.

They are follow Zoroastrianism. just look at artists like Abba Kiarostami.

Islam is foreign to them, but I think their nation may be beyond saving. I dont know.

based. I didn't know this.

Iran also assisted (recently) Yemen against the Saudi invasion.

it is also in Iraq and Syria, assisting both governments against ISIS/Jihadis.

>activated almonds

fucking love you OP

I know that they are considered apostates by a majority of practicing Muslims who back up their terrorist actions with scripture, meaning their ideology is legitimate and not based on esoteric ramblings of some Imam. Try defending that shit, when the ijma backs everything they do, it's not just "Wahhabism" or Saudi backed terrorism. It's the religion that's flawed, regardless of whether there are some "Muslims" who belief in their off shoot of esoteric apostasy. The consensus is clear, these people can barely be considered Muslim, and treating this as such just another way for them to fool you into believing that Islam can be reformed. Which it can't, if we are discussing the true branch that concerns itself with rulings of the scholars, and has basis in the hadiths and Quran and not some half assed religious combination of religions. So get the fuck out of here with your pseudo intellectual understanding of Islam you Europlebs.

Ijma is permanent niggers, have fun reforming a thousand years of legal scholars

>want to be left alone
>funding various groups and interests throughout the middle east
>we dindu nuffin

>How is such a thing even possible
Lots of bread and chocolate. She's objectively obese.

Iranian assistance was asked for by Assad and the Iraqi government.

unlike the USA that goes to different countries when it is not wanted, and just invades the place.

>implying Iran has only been involved in those countries since 2011
Syria sure but Iraq since 2003 not to mention Lebanon and Turkey too.

>Turkey
topkek what

btw, the most cancerous country (when meddling with others) is the UK.

don't forget Libya was SAS fuck up

They've set up a Turkey based Hezbollah

Hezbollah Lebanon. Just because it's supported by Iran doesn't make it Iranian. plus, they kill isis and kikes.

He's right you know

don't forget Iran got robbed of democracy by Britbongs being butthurt about oil and bribing the americans into installing a puppet.

If they'd just traded with Gengish, they would be.

They adhere to Wilayt Al Fiqh, Khameni is the current leading Imam. Also fighting IS doesn't make anyone based Kurds do it and they're trash. Shia-Sunni doesn't matter, still Muslim and want to enforce Sharia.

And then the backlash led to a weird democratic theocracy.

We should really just stay out of the Middle East; we just fuck everything up over there.

>Kurds do it and they're trash
kurds only do it because they have to. kurds also to terror attacks (like in turkey) so they're not better than isis.

Iran only fights terrorists and saudis.

>iranian """""""""""sharia"""""""""""""
top kek. if only you knew

>We should really just stay out of the Middle East; we just fuck everything up over there.
yes. but it's a shame Trump wants to keep defending ((((saudis)))

>hang people in public
>religious police
>theocratic government
DUDE IRAN IS SECULAR LMAO