Guys, I got kicked out of the atheist club I was in because I was promoting "hate speech...

Guys, I got kicked out of the atheist club I was in because I was promoting "hate speech." While they were (still) crying about how Trump and all Republicans are racist, homophobic bigots I told them they were over-reacting and said to "grow a pair" (this was very triggering to the transexual in the group.) When they asked how I could say those things I told them I was a Republican. They laughed, said that's not possible, and then later someone pulled me aside and asked me not to come back.
Aren't liberals supposed to be tolerant? Aren't atheists supposed to be open minded?

Other urls found in this thread:

secularhub.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Atheist club

>Athiest club

>atheist club

>Atheist club

>Atheist club

>Atheist club

>Athiest Club

>Atheist club

>le fedora hat society

>atheist club
Kek, what a faggot.

>Atheist club

>atheist club

So, what exactly do you do in an atheist club? I'm atheist myself but the idea of a club for it is beyond cringy.

>atheist club

>atheist club

*tips fedora*

>Aren't atheists supposed to be open minded
>mfw atheists are just as open minded as they claim Christians are

You should taunt all the diversity worshippers in the club about not living in significantly diverse neighborhoods.

Use questions like: "Why don't you walk your own talk on racial integration? What makes you so special that you don't have to participate in inclusive living?"

no, atheism is supposed to be close-minded, and intolerant of people's beliefs, why do you think that would be open-minded?

(You)

What is the point of a atheist group? I'm a agnostic atheist and I see no point in having it, unless it's for discussion about religions and history. Also it's dumb to discuss things outside subject since it probably will lead to conflict.

[FEDORA TIPPING INTENSIFIES]

OP is a christian baiting,you dumbass.

>atheist club
>Aren't liberals supposed to be tolerant? Aren't atheists supposed to be open minded?
This has to be the lowest effort bait i've seen, that or you seriously are innocent.
Liberals are the least tolerant people in existence, they love anything that goes against white's interest and suddenly become intolerant against any minority when said minority doesn't holds liberal opinions.

>gay theist club

>atheist club

secularhub.org/

>Fedora Enthusiasts Club

an atheist club at a college is just a hugbox for people who "saw the light" and used to be christian. It is so 00s, I can't believe they still exist. They don't have atheist clubs in Europe.

No, these atheists are intolerant bigots. Call the SPLC.

Look at how fedoras vote.

Do you want to be associated with them?

Then go to fucking Church before it's too late.

You may be a genius.

Definition of liberal/jewish/muslim tollerance : Surrender to our ideas of BTFO

>Atheist club
idk if i should feel sympathy

>the atheist club
{{{the atheist club}}}

If you meet the master on the road, kill him.