Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with incest and that it is

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with incest and that it is
>maintains purity of your aryan bloodlines
>ensure that your future wife has not been a coalburner/will raise your children as NatSocs
>prohibition of incest is based on jewish fables and zog-enforced pro-miscegenation laws
>supposed genetic defects based on dubious and outdated science

Come home, white man. Make your sister your bride.

>Do like muslims do goyim, fuck your own. Don't believe the IQ-drain conspiracy it is fake goyim.
>See flag.
A-haaa.....

>sister
1/10 for effort

>Sweden lecturing ANYONE on degenerate behavior

Reminder that the Jews have long engaged in consanguineous marriage. The Rothschild family tree looks like a may pole. You're the one who is shilling.

I bet you tell that to people in real life too. ;-)

I love those small perky titties.

Sibling incest is not even against the law in France or Spain. In Sweden, half-siblings can even marry.

It is also not a crime in three US states (New Jersey, Rhode Island, Ohio.)

>Canada
>A british colony for asians ruled by french King Cuck
>Literally the Sweden of the Americas
>Literally a pointless nation without history, culture or a reason to exist other than a trophy of british conquest
>A literal meme country with a fucking leaf on it's flag, soon to be a Chinese colony
If you really want to win your should kys.

>What happened to the Habsburgs?
If you wanna fuck your sis go right on, stop spreading your genetic experiment amongst us you shill.

Jews are the most inbred people in the world

Who is this fluid druid

Yet they make laws and culture to tell the White man that it is the ultimate taboo. Why is that, do you think?

Incest is good when the girl is little. Marrying in the family is only okay in extreme cases(man's wife dies and he replaces her with daughter, twins).

Which is why they are successful.

Seeing young titties is great. I dated a 16 year old for about half a year. She was a virgin so I never pushed for sex but I loved looking at her naked young body and teaching her how to orgasm.
We ended it when she worried her parents might find out, she turns 18 in May 2017 so we plan on dating again at that time.

>inb4 pedo, 16 is legal in my state.

The first 40% of this meme is great but then it gets ruined by word salad.

How does it feel being a rapist? Guys like you are the problem, going around raping girls and turning them into sluts.

>16 years old
>rapist

>moralfag laws

>>maintains purity of your aryan bloodlines
So you want the Aryan race to be an inbreed race
>>ensure that your future wife has not been a coalburner/will raise your children as NatSocs
That sound a little insecure of your part, you can do that even if she is not your family
>>prohibition of incest is based on jewish fables and zog-enforced pro-miscegenation laws
>>supposed genetic defects based on dubious and outdated science
What a retarded comment.

If this science is outdated then how can you explain the amount of children born from a Sister and Brother who die as infant in human history?

Even our ancestor before the Roman Empire used to ban Incest with a death penalty in some areas.

The Amish are one of the most inbred groups in the world. They suffer from some of the highest rates of genetic diseases.

The problem isn't how she is, dipshit. There's no such thing as a girl too young. The problem is he wasn't married to her so she wasn't his to fuck so it was rape.

>how old she is

The odds of a serious birth defect from full-blood siblings is 6.25%. The odds for unrelated couples is 1.5%. It's not that risky bro

Murican education strikes again.

>implying a young virgin girl is a slut
>implying a man shouldn't find a young, virgin woman to marry and continue the white race with
>Keep listening to the Jews like a good goy.

In actuality, she pursued me initially. I kept her at arms length for a while because of her age. It's funny though that you try to call me a rapist, I treated her with respect and never pushed for sex or anything. Everything was mutual and she asked me to teach her how to orgasm.

Don't bother looking for sauce on this pic, I checked and there is none.

>implying a young virgin girl is a slut
They aren't until guys like you rape them.
>implying a man shouldn't find a young, virgin woman to marry and continue the white race with
That is what should happen, yes. But it doesn't seem to be what you want.
> never pushed for sex or anything
You gentleman you. But you still raped her anyway.

>tfw no sister to love, marry, and breed with even if I wanted too

>he wasn't married to her so she wasn't his to fuck so it was rape

That would be premarital sex. Clearly some people take issue with sex before marriage but it isn't rape.

how old are u?

>t. Cletus

>but it isn't rape
Yes, it is. If you fuck a girl who belongs to somebody else that's rape.

Fucking feminist go home

sorry familam, still think it's degenerate.

go back to /r9k/ and stay there

You must be a product of it