OP pastebin: pastebin.com/Tdvx65tF
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

citizentherapists.com/manifesto/
youtube.com/watch?v=gml0x5UVBl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRUMP BTFO

fuck alexander hamilton and fuck federalists

December 19th will go down in history as V-West Day.

Who the fuck plays chess with a fork?

>implying Hitler was bad

ITS HAPPENING

I love that POL is turning against Trump. It's beautiful, I was worried we'd stop being contrarian. Enjoy what little time you have left drumpies.

>recover from being cucked

SPRUNK, that's who.

What is Trump doing today? I suspect he is personally calling his 306 electors.

wew

Fork-D Chess

Pro Second Amendment Lobbyist here. Will be in DC lobbying starting in mid January. National Concealed carry reciprocity looking good, removing sporting purposes clause very good as well. Feel free to ask questions.

The hipocrisy of Trump voters:

>If Hillary gets to be POTUS she will fill her cabinet with bankers and other elititst scum. SHE IS BOUGHT! XDDD

>Trump choses these goldman sachs, exxon mobilea and ex politicians for his cabinet because they are the best for the job!!!! r-r-r-ight guise?

Kek

>Winning the popular vote doesn't matter the system allows you wo be the winner of the election without the popular vote!!! hahaha CLINTON BTFO!! XDDDDD

>N-n-no the electoral college can't change their vote, t-t-that w-would be very undemocratic!! Do you want civil war??? REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

KEK

I laugh at all your pathetic mental gymnastics.

Hillary or Bernie will be the 45th POTUS tomorrow and all you fags can do is cry and whine about it.

Best threads have awoos

Hmmm. Really makes you think doesn't it?

I'm more interested in the Hearing Protection Act. If we don't get that shit passed then I feel like we've been cheated.

I voted for Trump because he'd be a strong man, why is he rolling over on China and saying they can keep the drone? How can he be a push-over to the Chinaman?

Trump voters are just uneducated. They should be treated like the children they are. Sometimes they need a spanking, hopefully thats what the electoral college gives them.

PLEASE FUCKING GOD

Lol you're thinking of lefty pol.

What will the standards for national reciprocity be? Will there be a training requirement? What about gun free zone signs? Or is that all up to individual states

I think you mean FLOMPF

citizentherapists.com/manifesto/

Is the Curse of Trump going to cause a massive decrease in the population?
>leftists say they would rather die than live in a Trump America
>meme magic makes them drop

forgot pic

>Missing his joke.

Yes, I'm so tired of these edgy cringe children ruining my Sup Forums board.

Tomorrow will be finally great here

>Hearing Protection Act
What is this?

Hitler didn't build the Berlin Wall, the Russians did.

remove suppressors from the NFA

Because China would want something back in return. No negotiating with terrorists.

It's a bill to remove suppressors from the NFA.

Didnt you use to be French? You are just one person aren't? Sad!

Coolness !

Didnt you use to be French? You are just one person aren't you? Sad!

Yeah they can all retreat back to their little fucking dark basements and go back to jerking off to anime and let the adults run politics. This shit has been so fucking embarrassing.

>Hitler
>Berlin wall

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Kek, being this retarded

If a marriage license (even a gay marriage license) must be accepted nationally there is absolutely no reason a valid CC license from any state shouldn't be valid in any other state.

If you can get married in Vegas on the same day you should be able to get a carry license the same way

It's being worked on hard. Less by me, but by other teams. I've heard good things though. Apparently moderate Dems from states you wouldn't expect are on board. There will be a massive shilling campaign by the MSM via Bloomberg though. Anti-gunners and senate dem leadership have basically already conceded National Reciprocity, but they're trying to limit their losses. Bloomberg and MSM already have their talking points lined up and it will come from seemingly out of nowhere. They wont shill against Reciprocity as much, but will use it as a launchpad to preemptively strike back against Silencers. It could be passed this year, but it may take up too much time and political capital that could be used for other pressing matters unrelated to guns, so may be abandoned and brought back up in 2018. We'll see, that's all i know about silencers for now.

Comparing Donald to Hamilton is like comparing Park Chung Hee to Park Geun Hye.

Hamilton was a dirty Federalist and a Rothschild plant who started the national bank, in effect giving total control of the country to the Rothschilds.

Fuckin' REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They already said they're giving it back. What you said doesn't make any sense. Trump hasn't offered any retaliation or threat in response. He basically has said "You stole our stuff, keep it". That's beta-male mentality.

I'm not arguing against it user, I have a CWP. I'm asking about the details of how it works.

too little too late imo

ron paul betrayed me, I'll be rooting for Rand again in 2024 unless a better candidate comes along though.

As an intelligent American, how badly do you think this has hurt the image of the USA.

In europe we think you guys finally gone total retard.

> retreat back to their little fucking dark basements and go back to jerking off to anime

Isn't Sup Forums that proverbial basement to jerk off to anime?

I literally couldn't give a single shit about national CCW reciprocity.

All I care about are tax free suppressors. Make it happen or I'm cancelling my NRA membership kek

>let China have horrible drone
>build better Chinaman proof drone later

what's on the docket after NR and HPA?

Yes you have to pay up too deal with it.

This is what /leftypol/ has been reduced to. Sad!

Trust me I hate my country thoroughly, I'm currently looking for alternatives because this place is a joke and I hope someone nukes it.

Did you not use to use a french proxy?

Wait Wait Wait Why the hell arenĀ“t they already valid in other states? The Full Faith and Credit Clause should make it so that if you have a conceal and carry license in Wisconsin you can use it in Illinois.

Total retard was installing the CIA flunky community fucker Obunghole.

No we haven't those are the shit shills.

>being this new

>he doesn't wank to anime

MAKE SURE YOU FAGGOTS TWEET THIS TO TRUMP AND CO:
youtube.com/watch?v=gml0x5UVBl8

I get all warm inside when Trump talks about never giving up. This man's wisdom has helped him defy all the odds and made him extremely wealthy. He is a yuge inspiration for me.

I LOVE YOU DONALD!

as opposed to the current us policy of starting as many wars as possible?
let the chinese keep it, they probably already have the blueprints

There's really no point in taking it back anyway, the drone is almost assuredly compromised by Chinese implants and they most likely have already reverse engineered it.

Besides, by letting them keep it and acknowledging that they broke a maritime treaty, this gives us leverage and an excuse to do something shitty to them.

>Sup Forums will find a way to think this is positive
really makes you think, huh?

I am not a shill you faggot I hate Trump more than leftypol who did practically nothing to stem the tide of drumpfkins on here.

We shit on your NATO 2%, get rekt xenophobe

You should come one over here even though we also have retarded trump tier guys like Geert Wilders I think it still is better here. We have free health care and actual working gun laws, lower crime numbers etc.

It isn't about the tech, it's low-tech, it's about the action. The Chinese shouldn't feel this emboldened. Trump needs to stand up to them. You want the Chinaman cucking you?

>in Europe

No one here cares what you dirty Arabs think.

riiiight.. when does your next shill paycheck come in?

I agree 100% with you. I'd like to be able to carry in Maryland when I'm fishing up there.

We're cucking the anti-gun states. Hard... Schumer will offer only public resistance, but knows he has to let his vulnerable senate dems vote on it if they'll have the chance in 2018. From what i've heard it looks like we'll have 62 votes.

But there will be no standards other than your states standard. And you'll be able to use an out of state permit to carry in your home state if you live in NY,NJ, etc... And if you're state has constitutional carry, then just your drivers license will work. Though i'm not so sure how that works with the current wording of the legislation. Legal and Legislative teams say its how it'll work though.

So basically under the law if you live in LA, you can just apply for a Utah permit, and use that to carry in LA and theres nothing the anti-gunners can do about it. And if they do arrest you, theres provisions in the law that fine the state and force them to pay your legal fees.

The Fed Dahnald

irrelevant toothpaste country, get ready for Putin to annex your worthless shithole

they already are thanks to obozo running the show
another month was we can turn things around

USA is Sup Forums country now nigger

Back at it again with another fresh pep

Let them get embolden, let think they're in charge, and later crush the illusion.

I'm waiting to see to make sure he doesnt get elected first. I was considering the UK before Brexit but now I've decided im not moving there.

Tell your sister to stop getting involved and answering opinions, do that yourself.
If your father is a jealous man and your mother a beauty woman there's not much you both can do, should stay away and let them solve it.
If your father goes to you to talk about it, just answer "I have no opinions", learn more about jealousy if you want to drop redpills - learn it from books, not from magazines and hearsay.
Othello is a good example, Fyodor Dostoyevsky also have some words about it.
Though Othello wasn't really a jealous man, he had to be led to it.

Now, user, I'm not projecting here just giving you long shots, there's more to it - not the relationship of your parents which I don't know absolutely nothing about, but jealousy in general - and other people can get involved, some female friends or male friends on both parties might feel inclined to soil your family or have interest in them for some reason and that would lead to spreading rumours or bs in general to create a lot of problems, IF they are already jealous people, that is something easy to detect and to act upon and that is why some relationship with people that really love each other might go down the drain, this usually holds true for uneducated people or people without a huge horizon for such matters.

Think of this as a fake because.

When Trump does something shitty to China, he can say he did this because they stole one of our drones.

Anglin says tomorrow could be RaHoWa time

You ready?

>im not a shill a sware!

Shut up retard, while you hangout with be honest

Seriously though, why was leftypol so terrible at combating trumpism? You guys didn't even show up until it was all over. Really embarrassing.

Any good shoops with this image?

Do everyone a favor, think of expenditures here... it would be cheaper if you just killed yourself.

The russians hacked my oven top yesterday and made me burn my hand , war with russia when?

sounds good desu. Keep up the good work.

Filthy subhuman commies can't fight. They whine.

Hey, I heard there are Department of Homeland Security statistics that prove that Trump is right about a large part of illegal immigrants being criminals but I can't find it. Anyone know where it is if it exists?

>while you hangout with be honest

Do you have proof that you are lobbying for these things?

Still bummed about Hofer desu. Austria broke the combo we had going with Brexit, Duterte, and Trump.

Always this non argument. We have very good relationship with russia even after MH17.

They can't attack us, germany will get pissed off.

yeah good call, just look at this retard good luck to you

Every single illegall immigrant already is a criminal.

shut up hore

Why shop it? Send it to people who post images of Trump being obese, he only looks heavy because he now wears a bulletproof vest.

It was on Drudge yesterday. Something like 900,000+ illegals are criminals (aside from their original crime of illegal immigrating - they're all criminals that way).