Pitbull ravages owner's butthole

>Pitbull ravages owner's butthole
>Bolice come
>Slay the beast after rescuing owner

One less pit-shit. Honestly, can we have a big holocaust of pitbulls already?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAoiFLyqYyc

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dogsbite.org/2014/01/2014-dog-bite-fatality-child-dies-in-bloomington-pit-bull-fatality.html
blog.dogsbite.org/2016/08/dog-bite-fatality-family-pit-bulls-kill-woman-conifer-co.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
blog.dogsbite.org/2016/09/two-year-old-found-dead-dog-attack-topeka.html
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/dog-killed-2-month-old-baby-ripped-child-legs-father-slept-room-police-article-1.1065711?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=YqQZeWUeZPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>blaming the dog for human made breeding

Drinking a burger? Probably just feed it some of the burger, maybe pet it. Most feral pitbulls are friendly.

I hate these things as well. Having one of them is like having a fucking hyena or a panther as a pet.
Day of doggie heaven when?

>drinking a burger

only good dog is a german shephard though.

>A FUCKING LEAF
Meanwhile in reality more people die by getting striked by a lighting or by drowning in their own pool

They're bred by spics and niggers for fighting. I fully support pitbull bans.

More people die from those things than mudslime terror overall, but that still doesn't mean we should get rid of mudslime terror.

B-but, I LET MY BAYBAY SLEEP ON MY PITT! HE NEVER DINDU NUFFIN!

blog.dogsbite.org/2014/01/2014-dog-bite-fatality-child-dies-in-bloomington-pit-bull-fatality.html

>..I got off work a little early that day and decided that she needed a few more presents that just couldnt wait to be bought, and then i headed home, my husband called me and wanted to know why brutus was outside when he got home i said i didnt know i was on my way home and would be there soon...and then my nightmare began...I pulled into the entrance of my subdivision, and noticed a red glow over the street corner, i remember wondering what on earth could be going on, on my quiet little subdivision full of daycares and minivans...As I rounded the corner I could see the street was blocked off, full of firetrucks, police, and families standing outside -- i still wondered what was going on, I was flagged and told to pull over, I then looked up and saw that it was my house they were all at, my yard was taped in crime scene ribbon, full of police officers, fire personnel, lots of noise and commotion, i was met by police officers, my husband covered in blood...

>muslim shoots up a gay bar
it's not the gun that's the problem it was the owner of the gun
>pit pull attacks a person
IT'S THE PITBULL IT'S THE PITBULL THE OWNER DINDU NUFFIN

I thought swiss fags were into these dogs?

But if you kill them, they win. Isn't that right, leaf?

meme dog. used for some mountain rescue stuff but theyre dumb as shit

But they'll hook you up with the booze, yo.

fucking lol. some people are dumb as fuck. why don't they just own a pet wolf already

Thread gonna get deleted. Sup Forums mods protect these beasts.

if you don't support a ban on deadly weapons that can kill 50 people in one swoop but you support a ban on a living creature that kill maybe 12 people collectively a year, you're a god damn retard.

Except the gun isn't a creature with a brain that makes its own decisions.

So what you're saying is that we should remove the root of the problem

Pitbulls are like abortions. Only shitty people get them.

>he dindu muffin
Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.

get back to me when a gun grows a nervous system, brain, legs, teeth, and consciousness. faggot kike

My Rottweiler is a good dog.

>BEHOLD THE PITBULL; NIGGER OF THE CANINE WORLD
Raise them right and you'd never have any problems. Funnily enough, the same can probably be said for blacks.

>McLean County officials put all three dogs down, two unneutered males

What's with these stupid fucks not taking the nuts off their dogs. Shit breed.

I live near a Rottweiler that is perhaps the most good tempered dog I have ever known.

He is basically the dog for the entire neighborhood and chases after deer all day. Dude is based.

My pitbull was a sweetheart

But I can't say that without triggering anti pit people

Fuck...that thing looks like it could start a murder rampage any second.

Make way for the true master race, the Chodenhund.
You basicly get what a german shepard was because they overbreeded the race

Consider the following

You are ordered by the ministry of cucks to either house 1 pit bull or 1 20 year old somali refugee.

Which one do you take in?

Pit apologists are the liberals of the dog world.

>asshole trains dog to be vicious and is confused and a victim.
Fuck off Pitt Bulls are nice.

pitbull easy

i love all dogs. but if i had a child i would never own a pitbull. theres obviously a real risk with them, or maybe there is, but why takes the chance when german sheps fuckin rule and are way smarter

No it is the liberals who try to ban things.

looks like a dog youd be spending your entre life cleaning up after because of shedding. no thanks. my sheps shed a lot but i cant imagine if their fur as that long.

He a good boy, he dindu nuffin, here's a picture of him while in college

There's a direct correlation between Pitbull population levels and low IQ levels.

#notallpits

Its the Progressives/neo-Liberals that try to ban or prohibit things from a free people you fucking cuck.

You are an idiot.
German Shepards have stronger bites than Pitt bulls and are prone to suddenly bite to the point that stitches are required.

>deadly weapons that can kill 50 people in one swoop
You mean like artillery? Because if you're referring to your average household AR, I'm gonna have to ask you to back up your claim, faggot.

Nice dog. In other news, some black people won't rape, rob or murder you.

They play the long con, you have them as a pet for 10 years then they kill you

blog.dogsbite.org/2016/08/dog-bite-fatality-family-pit-bulls-kill-woman-conifer-co.html

pitbulls are the cats of the dog world

you know how cats get randomly mad at shit, start scraching you and all, and treat human as other cat? Pitbull treats people like other dogs, the only breed to do so for some weird reason

>Cheap wooden door to bedroom with fist-holes about chest high @ :30
But seriously, it was the abusive faggot owner not the dog's fault

>orlando shooting

He a good boy he dindu nuffin. Its just how he wuz raized it aint his falt.

You are right, we should ban muslims

I bet you'd care if one of those 12 people were you or your children.

Also a firearm has to be operated by a human being, the majority of which know right from wrong being that we're reasoning creatures. A pitbull is just a dog and genetics will play a large role in how it reacts to perceived threats

Exactly, like this fucken piece of shit dog did to this sweet grandma for no fucken reason:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M

blog.dogsbite.org/2016/09/two-year-old-found-dead-dog-attack-topeka.html

Pitbulls are inherently more dangerous than other dogs because they are bred for fighting but almost every case is the fault of improper discipline and lax caution on the owner's part.
I lived in a house with a pit at one point and she only went after the other dog once with intent to harm. It was the little cocks fault for being a prick (nipping her while she was trying to sleep) but she let go as soon as the owner told her to.

So, if there are a lot of pit bulls in an area, they are dumber dogs?

my boy a good boy he dindu nuffin

They are not lockjawed idiots that lose their shit when angry.

He wuz a bad boy He was in fact NOT goin college

You are FREE to make those bad decisions you fucking KEK

>gun free zone

Easy to play this game.
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/dog-killed-2-month-old-baby-ripped-child-legs-father-slept-room-police-article-1.1065711?client=safari
>Labrador

>German Shepards have stronger bites than Pitt bulls and are prone to suddenly bite to the point that stitches are required.

No. Theyre not. ive raised sheps for 25 years come from a family thats raised them for an additioanl 150 years since t he very first wolfdog of their kind came into being. sheps are perfectly stable animals. being stronger isnt a bad thing when they wont freak out suddnely and attack the owner

your faggot autistic outburst has convineced me to hate all pitbull owners though so grats

lol@ Police Officer screaming STAY DOWN at the dog after the owner runs from the room.

Guess screaming STAY DOWN at one illiterate dumb black animal is the same as screaming STAY DOWN at another illiterate dumb black animal.

About as cooperative as well.

>Think of the children
>ban assault dogs

Bet you turn around and bitch about the demonizing of masculinity as well

>P...please government, protect me from s..scary things

That's a doggo I'd be proud to own.

It's the owner not the dog! RRRRREEEEEeeeee

t. Dumb pitbull women owners

>irrelevant to my point

What kind of faggot city-dwelling cuck would want to ban a breed of dog? We need this breed for hunting wild hogs you queers.

Unsheathe my sword and inflict critical head damage.

This is why everyone laughs at libertarians.

The pitbull, then have it put down.

>falling for the Identity politic meme

put freedom first always you fucking cuck

>tfw have a pit mix and the worst he does is eat the leftover cat food that the cats don't eat

If you kill the pits, spare my doggo pls

>have fight dogs anywhere near children
>complain
JUST

>tears off babies legs
Lock Jaw is a myth. Rip and Tear is much more destructive. German Shepards have a stronger bite and lava a roughly equal bite to a Pitt.

>A...a rottweiler looked at me and refused to use my preferred pronouns we s..should ban them too

Fuck these nigger dogs.

german sheps and collies are infinitely better as hunting dogs.

Ummm.... could like not violate the NAP... I'm feeling pretty attacked right now...

You people are utterly misinformed, stop reading the horrors stories from the lying media.

A dogs behavior is a reflection of its owner and upbringing. These pit bulls you hear about attacking people have either been bred as fighting dogs or have been owned by piece of shit people who abuse them and turn them into monsters.

You really think if you buy a pitbull from a reputable breeder it's going to be anymore dangerous than any other dog? It's just going to eat some child's face off unprovoked as you're going for a walk down the street, right? Because it's a big bad pitbull? Fucking idiots.

You have a bunch of poorly bred dogs abused and raised by subhumans, it's not surprising they attack people. I wouldn't lay the blame on the entire breed.

It's kind of like saying guns cause crime when really it is just niggers being niggers.

WE WUZ WOOLFS N SHIT

Its not that terrible despite it ofc. is a longhaired dog after all.

Pitbull Bite Force – 235 lbs
Shep Bite Force – 238 lbs
Rott Bite Force – 328 lbs

mix mutt is fine, breeds the viciousness out of them or whatever instinct it is that makes them killers

That's right, he's 8 years old and has never bitten anyone. Then again, nobody has actually threatened me with him in the vicinity either. Wouldn't recommend it.

>You really think if you buy a pitbull from a reputable breeder it's going to be anymore dangerous than any other dog?

yes

My dog's mother was a shop dog pit bull, and his father was a stray black and tan GSD. Black and tan Shepard Pit master race

The guy in the videos pit bull was a sweetheart too....until it tried to kill him.

thats a good looking doggo. what do the males top out at in kgs?

Never could beat that boss

German shepherds also put waaaaay more people into the hospital with serious injuries than pits do. They just don't count police dog bites in the official statistics on animal attacks.

And why would you think that?

youtube.com/watch?v=YqQZeWUeZPE

enjoy you cuck

I have 5 German Sheppards (search and rescue)

Niggers fight all the time, never had one attack a person, but then again neither did my pitt

My Rott would break your arm bones if he clamped down on it really well.

Okay
>one swoop
a dozen magazines over the span of roughly an hour

the fuck does this matter? the shap can bite with 40000 suns worth of power, my shep will never fucking bite me. that's more than can be said for an autistic god damn pitbull suddenly getting triggered by its broken genetics

kick it in the head, of he does bite you, don't pull away because you won't be able to get out of the grip by pulling and it's going to just tear your flesh, instead lean into it and start bashing his fucking head in with your first or grab him by the eyes and dig into them with your fingers until he lets go

Literally the dog version of niggers
>They're not all like that!
>Need mo' money fo' dem shelter programs
>I have like 2 pit bull friends and they've NEVER killed me!

You need to come out of the inner city and see what rural folk actually use pit bulls for, they're called hog dogs and they're for hunting wild pigs.

Pitbulls account more fatal dog attacks, dog maimings, and bites than all other breeds combined.

Let that sink in.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

enjoy you faggot