Ask a Mexican that's about to go back anything

Ask a Mexican that's about to go back anything

Are you gonna come back the right way next time?

YOU

If I'm to get removed I'll have a 10 year penalty. If I take the voluntary leave is only 5 years.

You have to go back

I know, I am.

I was brought here as a child if that counts for anything. Had it it been my decision I would have stayed.

Gtfo

Why are you posting on this website and not fucking on your way now?

I have the court on August 22nd

they just don't kick people out like that, especially since I grew up here.

How did they even find you?

If you build the wall they might knock off a year or 2

Do you know any Mexican?

Did you enjoy your stay?

I was in jail twice for traffic infractions.

I can speak Spanish and I have a grandmother and a schizophrenic uncle. A cousin of mine works with tourists and he tells me I'll make a shitload of money with him since I know English and he gets to fuck European tourists on the regular so there's that.

I actually did. I'm really grateful to this country since they let me go to school here and allowed me to stay before I started fucking up.

do you accept that your people have failed and your nation is terrible because you all give up and flee like a cowardly refugee? Mexico has failed.

Yeah I know. It's mostly the greedy politician's fault since they work with the cartels which are destroying the country..

Kek, something is working right
Heil to Trump.

doesnt matter, you still broke the law. Get out

Is your family going back too?

Good luck back home.

Bye

>before I started fucking up.
Well, you are mature enough to accept responsibility rather than blaming others. Keep that attitude and you will do well. Good luck.

>"Yes cousin you make shitload of money here in Mexico and stay in my enormous mansion!"

Is this a new policy or has this always been in place or are you basing this off Trumps proposal?

No they are all residents/citizens

I know, I'm not asking for sympathy. It will be decided at the court but since I did cross illegally they're more than likely to deport me.

Thanks senpai. I'll still shitpost from there.

Have fun in Canada, Jose.

Are you going to try to make Mexico Great Again (For the First Time)?

Top kek.

Best timeline ever.

Make Mexico Great Again

You know that's what pisses me off about these illegal fucking beaners. They drag their kids over the fence and pretend they're not breaking the law and implicate their children in their crimes.

It sucks, but your parents are fucking retarded and fucked you over.

Any plans to make Mexico great again?

mejor vete a canada, nadie te quiere aqui cabron

Will you stay there until you can return legally?

>again

Here's a tip for the illegals and others who want them to stay. Start voting republican. We have shaped the country to limit our exposure to the left so you won't be winning this amnesty battle. Align with the winners in life and you will achieve the success you desire. The SJW thing is only hurting your plight.

>The Mexican people have done nothing wrong and nothing in their country is their fault they hold no responsibility for taking care of their country it's all everyone elses fault.
You know, at some point Mexicans are going to have to realize that maybe their social laziness to guarding their communities has something to do with everything around them deteriorating.

How do you see yourself ever getting back in (legally) in the US - after the 5 year ban of course?

>brought here as a child
>family all residents/citizens
Wut? Did your family assume you'd never be caught or something? Why wouldn't they pass your over the legal way??

>No they are all residents/citizens
How does that work. Your parents didn't do your papers? Anyway pretty sure they can sponsor you. Get a good lawyer/contact NGOs etc.

>Start voting republican.
They want what leftists give though. Leftists offer the babying that Mexicans want. Inept people tend to be want to taken care of.

Stop it tree, he's going back.

Yeah it's his decision. I'll see you soon friend. Coming in legally in Feb.

Lack of hindsight and basic Mexican mentality, i.e. fuck it let's just do it.
I could since my family are all citizens mostly, i don't know.
I know, Mexicans truly are garbage, stupid people. Almost as dumb as niggers.
No, I'm not staying there. I might go to Uruguay or Chile, I've heard good things about those countries. Fuck dirty disgusting Mexico

Send me pics of your sister.

It's always been the law

Only child :^)

I-I can pretend though...

Maybe I will see you in Chile in the future. We need to all head there and make it a Right Wing Paradise.

You could always find you a nigger to marry.

Not all but certainly some do. 51% of male Latinos voted GOP gov. In TX so there's a lot to the message they align with. If they proceed to align with the freaks and loses that's how they'll be viewed.

So Trump sold us a plan thats always been in place. LOL

enough to be off welfare is alot to some people

Ahahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha. Ahahahahahahahahah

Mexico used to be great, back in the 80's before this entire war on drugs bullshit... Okay, great might be nostalgia goggles from all the coke and hookers, but it wasn't a compete shit hole back then.

If I marry in my situation they will investigate and give me jail time if the person even knows I'm in removal proceedings.

Trump isn't doing shit, the law has always been there.

The politicians and the police have completely sold out the people, they are corrupt selfish pieces of shit.

Oh look its the dui nigger.

Bye have a beautiful time.

Can't you apply to enter the US legally? Didn't you have years to do that?

Nah man speaking English does help you land good jobs, its amazing that this is still the case but most people here refuse to learn it for some reason.

Oh hi senpai. Just one DUI and 2 driving under restraint. Plus the accident where I broke my back.

I have a bigger butt now since I've been doing squats btw

>and he gets to fuck European tourists on the regular

delet this

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL TRAIDOR

You should kill yourself you dumb faggot

Are you going to take some ammunition as a contraband with you?

It was the law but is hasn't really been enforced. Trump just wants to enforce the laws already on the books. That makes him a racist LITERALLY Hitler.

>I was brought here as a child if that counts for anything.
It doesn't

>Had it it been my decision I would have stayed.
Good thing it wasn't up to you.

Adios muchacho

Yes but like I said if they were to deport me it's a 10 year penalty. I have the paper work here but I can't fucking get it to download for some reason.
Implying I even want to go to to your shitty dirty country
Wow let's keep it civil
Fuck no they give you like 10 years in jail, fuck all that.

>DUI

Don't come back

It's our shitty dirty country now user.

Do you have a plan as where in Mexico you'll be going and how you'll be surviving? I recommend staying away from the American border, as IIRC, that's where the cartels are strongest and at their most influential.

Surprisingly that has calmed down lately, I remember Tijuana being a lot scarier when I was young, now it's quite safe as long as you stay away from ghettos.

No. I have a cousin in Cancun who says I should just go with him now even if I'm not deported because he makes a shitload of money and gets to fuck European tourists. I also have a friend in Guadalajara, cute girl that owns a house, former manager I just want to get my shit together there and get the fuck out because Mexico is a shitty place.

Here is the paper work I was talking about by the way

Did a judge tell you that? If I remember correctly if you stay illegally for longer than a year and voluntarily depart, you are barred for 10 years.

Yeah. I was actually going to take the voluntary departure but she said I can fight the case since I'm pretty much an American sans paper work. She said that I might have a chance to stay, she's a really nice lady.

define a shitload of money, and what r u going to do there? he already has a job for you? doing wat? how much money?

I don't know he gets tips but he mostly wants me to go there and fuck the nice white girls which I'm totally down for. He stays at the hotel he works at, but I'm guessing he doesn't make a lot of money since pesos are shitty worthless currency, I don't know. He translates shit for tourists and takes them around town and shows them the town and stuff

did you have to spend sometime in a deportation camp

>Wow let's keep it civil

>uncle dead
>cousin paralyzed from the waist down
>he was 2
>DUI hit them
no fuck you

>I was in jail twice for traffic infractions.

>Went to jail once
>Didn't learn my lesson, better go one more time

You deserve to go. All you had to do, was work. Work and not do anything dumb and you would have been left alone.

I already have but I bonded out. My hatred for Muslims comes from there.

I'm sorry it was a stupid mistake. Luckily no one was hurt but myself

Alcoholism and depression make you do stupid shit

Tips for finding a good mexican white girl connect?

where u gonna go now? what did your parents say? are they sorry?

Fuck off scum

Well I have until August so for the meantime I'm staying here. I'm saving money and want to move to Uruguay, I've heard great things about that country and they actually want people to move in. Yes they are but I'm a piece of shit autismo borderline asshole alcoholic so they're better off without me to be honest

>Alcoholism and depression make you do stupid shit

>It's not my fault I was drinking myself stupid, I was sad!

I'm 32 and your lack of dedication sickens me. I used to drink with my coworkers every friday night, since we were third shift skeleton crew and work would conclude usually at around 2am, leaving us 1hr to fuck about before having to close the ware house for the day. 4 beers and then I would stop, not one more even though at times I would buy a six pack or a 12 pack.

This went on for 9months until I left for a better job.

Dude I'm not making excuses for myself. I'm truly sorry and I really got what I deserve. I do drink a shitload and drive because once you're fucked up you don't think about the consequences. But believe me when I say that I have what came my way. I'm going to lose my home and be shipped to a shitty country I know nothing about. I'm just thankful I didn't hurt anyone on my drunken frenzies.

why didnt you have DACA?

Didn't qualify because DUI

i feel weird about u and people like u having to be deported cuz you are just like me. but without legal paperwork. we are Americans. but you legally are not. sorry about it. and thank you so much for answering all these questions about the process. when did you get that letter?

You know. I'm happy you show remorse. It's one thing the chinese never do.

Once deported, go through the proper channels to get back in legit.
You seem to be an okay, fellow. Possibly even capable of being a productive member of society.

how did you get a job/school without a social security number?

Is it true you get about 8 million appeals before they finally drop the hammer on you and if so, how did you manage to blow them all?

How do you know about Sup Forums?

This month, I was taken into ICE custody in 2015.
Thanks, I made mistakes and I'm borderline autistic I think since I just drink myself to death and isolate myself

It's a 10 year ban but I would love to come back as a citizen and actually be able to work legally

They don't ask for that as a child. I'm really thankful to the USA because they let you have an education and let you work as long as you pay taxes, I just fucked it all up

I don't know

I've been lurking the chans since 2006 son

Boipucci or gtfo

I'm going enjoy watching that flag change

HAVE

>I actually did. I'm really grateful to this country since they let me go to school here and allowed me to stay before I started fucking up.

youre ok meishart. take the 5 years and come back properly if its still in your heart.
godspeed

stop drinking. sobriety feels way better than a hurt liver and hangovers. u dont miss it after awhile. good luck where ever u go and i will never forget you.

can't you go back to mexico? I mean for once do the right thing and stay in your fucking country. we already have enough with our neighbor countries here in the southern cone, we don't need nor want chicanos to come here