If you could just press a button and all the fags and dykes in the world would instantaneously die where they stand...

If you could just press a button and all the fags and dykes in the world would instantaneously die where they stand, would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FT4YbO_1mvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. That button is reserved for Jews and Jews only.

Just the dykes. Fags are welcome to buttblast each other, less competition for women. It's dykes that have the mixture of man-hating and militant conversion propaganda who aim to raise children without men

What about the niggers and muzzies?

No because that might secretly include some of my friends and/or family.

Pay close attention. I'm talking to you, Oz.

youtube.com/watch?v=FT4YbO_1mvA

replace fags for muslims and dykes for jews

What's the downside?

>press button
>all OPs die immediately
Mite b kewl

Furthermore, I don't like the idea of them all dying where they stand. I want them rounded up into a big field in front of me so I can press the button and watch them drop dead. Afterwards a huge candlelight supper to celebrate no more dirty dykes in the world.

Yes, because I am not a fag. I am a homo.

>all these replies saying they're ok with gays

I'm glad this is a positive and inclusive space for us /polgbt/

There would suddenly be a lot of corpses which would need to be cleared out. That would produce some jobs for a while, though.

Are traps considered gay

Mike "If men make you jerk it, you complete the circuit" Pence has just the opportunity for you.

fpbp

This problem will be fixed on it's own the moment Jews are gone. Probably under 5 years tops.

If you fap to traps, you'd kill yourself with that button, yes

No we must save them. Anyways if we can't we can just turn them into cannon fodder for our wars.

Id press a button that would kill anyone who ever participated in a gay pride parade

What and kill yourself?

would this button also prevent new fags from emerging?

If that was the case then I'd definitely push it, but if new ones spawn in then idk if I'd risk my afterlife to just kill a few gays.

Nope, cuz I'm not secretly gay like you, OP.

That would be interesting

So much so that maybe you can restart 6000 years of appley goodness and live like Tom Hanks in fucking Cast Away