Mfw the Electoral College will vote for Hillary, the one who actually got the most votes

>mfw the Electoral College will vote for Hillary, the one who actually got the most votes
>mfw seeing all the salt and butthurt from conservashits on Sup Forums, facebook, and other forums

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.constitutioncenter.org/2016/11/why-there-will-likely-be-no-electoral-college-drama-on-december-19/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/17/exclusive-activist-larry-lessig-concedes-efforts-turn-electoral-college-trump-road-failure/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/heres-what-happens-if-electors-try-to-overturn-election-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amsterfag doesn't understand American elections.

Sage

Homo

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban plebs.

City people all voted for Hillary.

If you play a game with certain rules and you lose, you can't cry trying to change the rules.

Please come back tomorrow so we can collectively laugh at you again. Thanks

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban plebs.

City people all voted for Hillary.

das sage

cities are filled with minorities and degenerates

>source: Amsterdam

this will happen tomorrow

No that already happened lol, tomorrow just confirms it.

blog.constitutioncenter.org/2016/11/why-there-will-likely-be-no-electoral-college-drama-on-december-19/

If they somehow do swing it that way, your face will look more like a scorched skull rather than Crooked's laughing mug,

>Toothpaste

kankermongool

It's already 19 september in my country and Dolan still a president of the USA.

Liberals who believe EC shenanigans would help their cause are incredibly delusional. Can you even begin to imagine the outrage that would follow?

>tfw you hope and pray for the electoral college to be faithless so you have an excuse for civil war and can kill millions of leftists in the streets in the greatest purge the world has ever seen before ultimately appointing Trump as god emperor

Sup Obama faggot

Stay butt hurt

>and can kill millions of leftists in the streets
all those minorities they protect would do it for you, for free
then attempt to do you, too, because
>not black (enough)

Thats the funny part. Trump supporters wont do shit. Theyll riot like a week tops like the lefties did, then they will just get over it because in the end nobody actually cares in the U.S.

hahahahahaha you have no idea

you post this every day
this isn't even bait this is just pathetic

>hurr durr be better respect the result when she wins
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>it was rigged all along

>Trump supporters wont do shit.

FUCK

DRUMPF

AND

nuff said.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/17/exclusive-activist-larry-lessig-concedes-efforts-turn-electoral-college-trump-road-failure/

how legit is this?

Someone screenshot for the salty liberals catalog pls

There's basically no chance of her winning. The concern though is if all the electors decided to vote in, say Ted Cruz or someone instead of Trump. That is a real possibility.

The "flipped" voters, if they are even real, are all democrats, with possibly 1 or 2 exceptions, and they are not even 38 of them in total. Accept that you have lost.

"Whomever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for the

purpose of interfering with the right of such person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other

person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential

Elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or

Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be

fined or imprisoned, or both."

-18 US Code 594

The
TRUMP
R
U
M
P
administration will have the time, and the resources, to arrest and prosecute every threat.

lol k
lawnewz.com/high-profile/heres-what-happens-if-electors-try-to-overturn-election-results/

Madame President.

use the faster one

This is anons wife posting, you just caused my husband to have a seizure. See you in court goy.

>How to start a civil war 101

I WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY.
REGISTER AND VOTE.

>watermark
No thanks.

OP's wife's son here. You just killed my step-dad.

it actually gets the joj done tho

>'the most votes'
wrong. sad!
in all seriousness, this ride is only beginning. i sincerly hope they try.
the great happening will finally be upon us.

It's not any better than the other one.

I've had enough

If they fuck over trump people will die.

can't wait until the final nail is in the coffin of their hopes and dreams or whatever.

So, what's the next annoying step by the liberals? Recount and Electoral theft is a no go, I guess this week's petition will be for Obama to just not let Trump in or something, right?

Or will they say russians hacked the electoral college?

How do I register to vote in the electoral college? Hildawg needs my help!

Does anyone actually believe this? Are people on twitter/fb still holding out hope?

kek

FPBP

>>mfw the Electoral College will vote for Hillary, the one who actually got the most votes
you dont know how the EC works...if you did, you wouldn't have posted this. Silly.

>>mfw seeing all the salt and butthurt from conservashits on Sup Forums, facebook, and other forums

it literally has no chance of happening. just get used to trump bro.