Are males giving up on women?

Are males giving up on women?

I'm not from a western nation and I would love to hear opinions.

only the atheist nu-males that refuse to accept that non-catholic christian women are perfectly fine as long as you train them right

most men in the US are weak, scrawny, atheists who couldn't hurt a fly. Real men are few and far between, and they're only getting rarer. It's nigh impossible to find a boy who doesn't wanna smoke weed or fuck on the first date

90s kids grew up being told they're 'special snowflakes' and everything was focused on the individual. Marriage and family is the death of the individual.

Other main factor is women are getting less attractive (size 16 average in US) and online dating provides an endless stream of male attention and validation. A 4/10 woman can date and fuck 7/10 men looking for something easy. After that, the 4/10 thinks she can get a 7 or higher to commit to her long-term, which of course will never happen, so she sleeps around until she's 32 then panics that no men want to settle with her.

You're right, most men are faggots these days. At the same time, women's standards are insane. All attractive women want a 6'2+, athletic, wealthy man (less than 5% of the male population)

Its mostly older men and they do it quietly and without making massive fuss or building it into an identity.

If you want to know ask women who want a relationship how its going. The answer, 35+, is that its utterly brutal mostly because there just aren't any men around.

A friend of mine runs dating events, they can fill slots for women many times over, getting any men to come at all is virtually impossible. They are at the point of wondering if they need to hire actors. Its like that across the whole industry.

Introducing Super Male Vitality

As men age, they may often experience a slow-down in vitality, energy, and overall wellness. Super Male Vitality is specifically designed to assist the body in regulating proper balance to create superior vitality in males, and has been used by Alex Jones in order to maximize vitality when working up to 12 hours a day or more in the fight for freedom.

"When I spoke to Dr. Edward Group about formulating a male vitality formula, I was excited about the idea of what it could do for me. Folks, let me tell you, this product works so well for me that I actually had to stop taking it before I go on air or else I would want to do hours and hours of overdrive with complete focus on the topics at hand.

There's no question that Super Male Vitality really works for me, and there's a reason that the entire process took more than 5 years to develop. Other products are priced way higher that claim to boost your vitality, yet they still may contain additives, fillers, you name it. The key with Super Male Vitality and all of the other products under Infowars Life has always been to never sacrifice on quality while still offering it at an even lower price than many of the products that are loaded with low quality ingredients. This is literally an infusion of the highest quality sources and naturally derived essences. I only bring the best formulations and products to my listeners, and Super Male Vitality has passed all of my expectations." - Alex Jones

What are the Health Benefits of Super Male Vitality?

Super Male Vitality is designed to aid the body in ways that may help support normal testosterone levels in men.
Super Male Vitality features a unique formula that is completely free of GMOs (genetically modified ingredients), harmful additives, gluten, and is made right here in the USA.
Super Male Vitality is the only Spagyrex processed male vitality support product on the market.
Promotes your body's own natural responses and does not use synthetic chemicals.

got any link to read this?

how bout younger females?

Kek

Its an IRL friend, she wanted to know if there was a way she could get dudes 'out of retirement'. She thinks that when women 'give up', the come back 6 months later with a new haircut feeling empowered. Men just permanently disappear. I'm pretty sure what I'm saying is true though, getting men to come to events is considered a holy grail thing. Most of the people who run these things are women and don't know what to do about it and it surprises them when they find out, particularly as they tend to market to women and just expect men will always turn up. Ain't true. But I have to say, I don't have any answers either.

interesting read thanks.

how old are those women anyway?

Late 30s, early 40s, professional, generally in decent shape and without massive amounts of baggage outside the emotional. I know a lot of frustrated betas like to be nasty about women in this demographic but barring a tendency towards being a bit neurotic most of the ones I've met are perfectly nice people.

If thats what you want, then attend events you have to leave the house to go to I suppose.

PS. The reason women have ludicrous expectations in theory isn't because they think they are going to get chad, its actually because they think they are protecting themselves. Its a form of self-sabotage. I don't think men understand what being single is to women, R9Kism is a fucking walk in the park by comparison. For one thing men just aren't that cruel to each other over stuff like that.

so, women without sexual value find no male?
shocking user.

the oldest a women can be is 30.
even 32 women are too old.

not my fault women don't get they hit a wall

35 is basically a grandma.

If there's one thing I will never understand it's beta orbiters who inflate girls ego's on shit like tinder and instagram.

>YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL
>YOU HOT WANNA FUCK
>HEY THERE

All it does is inflate their ego and make even the 5/10 roastie think she's some kind of super model

Annoying as fuck

No. Men aren't giving up women. YOU can't find a woman so you start surrounding yourself with confirmatiom that no one else is doing so otherwise, you'd feel like a failure.

Get out more and find someone if it's chipping away at you. Otherwise focus on your passion and make a successful career for yourself.

She can wait.

the modern woman is just so fucking undesirable nobody wants them anymore

I'M A PIONEER. I'M AN EXPLORER. I'M A HUMAN, AND I'M COMIN'. I'M ANIMATED. I'M ALIVE. MY HEART'S BIG, ITS GOT HOT BLOOD GOIN' THROUGH IT FAST. I LIKE TO FIGHT, TOO! I LIKE TO EAT! I LIKE TO HAVE CHILDREN! I'M HERE. I GOT A LIFE FORCE. THIS IS A HUMAN. THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE, THIS IS WHAT WE ACT LIKE. THIS IS WHAT EVERYBODY WAS LIKE BEFORE US. THIS IS WHAT I AM. I'M A THROWBACK. I'M HERE. I GOT THE FIRE OF HUMAN LIBERTY. I'M SETTIN' FIRES EVERYWHERE, AND HUMANS ARE TURNING ON EVERYWHERE.

i'm literally looking for trannies right now, OP, our women are too overused

Overall, no. There is a noticeable enough amount that are giving up, but there's still plenty of beta orbiters and Chads to go around and they're easily the majority.

>as long as you train them right
the women available to me are beyond the point

I don't trust western women anymore. They're all degenerate sluts trapped in a bubble of narcissism who want everything yet never put out, fueled by their sexual needs which cause political collapses as seen in both Europe and America.

They'll leech off from you, take your money, cheat, and even take your kids away from you.

I often ponder what kind of God allows such a thing to exist, perhaps we are in the dark ages.

Plenty of Venezuelan thicc sluts coming to cocalombia.

We're living in the prologue to a dystopian novel.

hmmm you must be citing hard statistics and not just pulling this out your ass

I'm not sure how common my attitude is, but honestly, whenever I think about my future, I don't even consider the possibility of being in a relationship. I've never met a real life female with whom I'd like to spend more than a couple of hours with, let alone my whole life.

I'd love to have a child, but at the same time I don't want to hurt it by raising it in a single parent household. I have dreams about having a daughter sometimes, involving mundane things like taking her from school, walking in the park or shopping together. It's kinda depressing when I wake up and all that happiness vanishes.
I'm just hoping that I'll somehow stop caring within a few years

I don't have to, look around you IRL and online. Even on this site, with all of its woman-hate threads, women get tons of positive attention. Social media and phones ensure women have a neverending harem of men competing for her attention.

Hang in there bro, good women still exist somewhere.

WAIT!
Latin America is not the west now?

Lmao.

No they don't.

Women are protean. They change their behaviour according to social circumstances. They lack the self-awareness and independence of mind that enables men to make decisions based on principle.

In order to get them to be decent again, men have to change themselves. White men, specifically. That means stomping out degeneracy in all its forms. This includes: Race-mixing, sex before marriage, feminism, no-fault divorce, affirmative action, career-women, etc.

Unfortunately things are already so bad that the only thing that can change the current situation is a complete breakdown of the existing social-economic system. Before that happens expect the degeneracy to get even worse.

I actually think most women are good. Or at least nice/polite and take good care of themselves, etc.
They just don't interest me and I don't feel like I really need them. If I want good company, I have my m8s and the internet. If I want to get off, I can fap. I need a woman to have offspring, but then I'd also have to make a functional relationship with one in order to raise the kids in a healthy environment.

>planning to propose to gf of 4 years
>found out she'd spent months lying to me about how she felt cause she needed my help to sort her life out in her dream job
>ended up breaking up with me out of the blue as soon as it was convenient to her
I learnt my lesson about loving someone

At least for middle-class and above Latin Americans, the trends are the same.

Brazilian upper-class women have some of the lowest fertility rates in the world, for example.

On the other hand, the reasons that led to such low fertility may change. In North America and Western Europe, video-games, drugs and nerd culture comprise some of the biggest reasons why so many young men give up on women. In Latin America, thanks to its higher social acceptability, you have to include prostitution.

Because, I mean, why look for wife when you can easily have sex with a hotter woman for a meager price?

>35+
>Late 30s, early 40s
well there's the problem. Not even being nasty; that's just life.

>PS. The reason women have... [etc.]
You learn something new everyday. Thanks for the insight.

Yes.
Men just want one good women for life.
Women want 30 years of different men to see what they can get, they become used up, then nobody wants them. By then, all the good men are taken by the few women with functioning brains.

>It's nigh impossible to find an attractive boy who doesn't wanna smoke weed or fuck on the first date

FTFY. There are plenty of boys who are like that but they're not attractive enough

Blame the marriage laws if anything. Most people wouldn't hesitate if they were gone. It's just too risky to lose when some slut forces out croc tears

this t b h

I don't want to fuck 20 chicks a month, I just want one who will give me a hug and a kiss when I come home from work.

Feels bad

I don't know anyone else that's doing this, but yes i do. I eliminate risk of getting cucked by encouraging myself to shy away from/avoid any sort of contact with females.

Im not saying I have to actively keep females away from me. As a quick example, if im in a university lecture and there's a cute girl, I'll play a game with myself to not make eye contact with her the entire semester. Normally even a huge loser is bound to meet a cute girls eyes at least once, but ive challenged myself to avoid that contact and as a result ive completely minimized any chance of familiarity, ensuing feels, possibility of dating, or even marriage.

And to the future cucks thinking "ha what a fag I date and I'm never getting married or cucked, live a little bro", consider how many identical normies have said the same thing as you and proved themselves wrong.

Judging by all the trapposting, yes.