GANDHI BTFO

There's no way anyone can justify the actions of this horrible, horrible man. If you support Gandhi you are absolutely a racist, misogynist, piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/thrill-of-the-chaste-the-truth-about-gandhis-sex-life-1937411.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
liveleak.com/view?i=f0f_1201552553
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1127056/The-real-Slumdog-Millionaires-Behind-cinema-fantasy-mafia-gangs-deliberately-crippling-children-profit.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_deworming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2016/03/windows-india-children-threw-house-160303111807076.html
ibtimes.co.uk/ghandi-slept-grandniece-historian-tells-uk-government-1460499
youtube.com/watch?v=QfvLcozLwtE
youtube.com/watch?v=4Glr6zIN25w
youtube.com/watch?v=2nhm2h6H7BA
youtube.com/watch?v=rBLINa-IOXg
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb_BGSuR9t4
youtube.com/watch?v=qHL2F3VpAkQ
books.google.ch/books?id=d84BAAAAMAAJ&vq=suttee&dq=History of the Administration of Scinde&pg=PA35&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is pretty bad if you don't take into account he cause the death of milions of indians and pakis and displacement of millions of families

cheers

Wtf I hate gandhi now

Well, we still have St. Teresa of Calcuta, r-right?

really fired up my neurons

>be the self-righteous misogynist you wiosh to seee in the world
well ok...

Always hated him

say WHAAAT

>Sleeping with 14 year old qts
>Bad

Sleep=/=fug
Creepy, yes
Immoral, not so much

The reason behind this was... NO FAP!
>MFW No Fap BTFO

he really should have pressed for toilet technology before the independence thing no offense

>social justice cucks going after Gandhi
I agree with them for a change.

I don't care about any of those things. The real question is, did he or did he not used the streets as a restroom?

>like he gave a flying fuck about the people

Her "hospitals" were just necrophiliac temples of death were she forced people to convert to Christianity

How the fuck can dead people convert

so what did Gandhi really do for India?
i don't really know anything about him, but as far as i'm concerned he was a meme since i always hear about him but never know anything about him

I like how he hated Niggers

Figured talking shit about Gandi in India would carry jail time

Well as my grandpappy used to say back on the farm, milk from a dead cow is just as good from a live one.

>having no concept of the eternal soul
WEW LAD

instigated the movement for liberation of India from colonial rule through non-violence.

Gandhi was a bad person, but not for the reasons this article describes. He was a terrorist and a traitor against the British colonial government.

>independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/thrill-of-the-chaste-the-truth-about-gandhis-sex-life-1937411.html

>One who conserves his vital fluid acquires unfailing power

>the idea of non-violence which he stole
>letting other freedom fighters die so he can hog all the credit
>hating niggers
>pedophile
Great man indeed

>Vice is right for a change

Broken clock and what not

Our guy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>tumblr

INDIA:
1.)where you have a transsexual goddesses:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
>In North India, the goddess Bahuchara Mata is worshipped by Pavaiyaa (પાવૈયા). In South India, the goddess Renuka is believed to have the power to change one's sex.

2.) where you go to doctor or get kidnapped, then your organs are cut out for sale
liveleak.com/view?i=f0f_1201552553

3.) where they don't poo in loo
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

4.) where mafia cripples children to beg on streets
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1127056/The-real-Slumdog-Millionaires-Behind-cinema-fantasy-mafia-gangs-deliberately-crippling-children-profit.html

5.) where almost everybody has a parasitic infestation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_deworming
>The world's largest deworming programme was started in 2015 in India, with an aim to target 240 million children at risk for parasitic worms.

6.) where women have to suicide when husband dies or, more recent in modern times, their whole property is confiscated and they have to live on the street
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2016/03/windows-india-children-threw-house-160303111807076.html

Yeah Gandhi did some shit wrong too, raping is hardly a crime in India.

Most of the liberal heroes were not all that good people. I ain't surprised in the least.

Ghandi
John Lennon
FDR

According to Hitchens, Mother Teresa was a terrible person too.

Never liked him anyway.

He was a true faggot.

He wouldn't stand up against the muzzies, he worked for secession from the Empire, but also helped the Brits against Germany and Japan, who would've welcomed India as an ally.

Fuck Gandhi, he was the worst.

>According to Hitchens, Mother Teresa was a terrible person too.
what she do?

He was jewed when he went to South Africa.

dear vice, we still hate you.

wtf I love gandhi now

>The left is turning on Gandhi
How long until they burn MLK at the stake?

He's a wise man. What else has he said?

I watched documentary about that.
He slept next to 14y old niece or something to "tease/test" his convictions/will.
In the end he didnt bang her but alot of people got rustled over it.

It's posts like these that make me wish I was American

name of doc?

It was ages ago on British history channel.
Irrational behavior but its hard to say how far did he go. It also described how he was a lawyer and how losing his child scarred him for life etc.

ibtimes.co.uk/ghandi-slept-grandniece-historian-tells-uk-government-1460499

But why is Gandi so over powered?

Give it 40 years max

A

WTF I hate gandhi nao

Gandhi also triggered people by complaining that indians were being deduced by Europeans to being equal with the blacks.

Religious fanatic who constantly used his status to cheat on his wife. Every "hero" is human, and thus somewhat awful.

guess you never seen hitchen's epically stupid take down of her in the late 80s

2 hours of LOL i hate her because she helps poor people but doesn't help them enough

Someone should let VICE know that Gandhi was also a notorious player of "Civilization". Why do you think we've never heard of those girls until now?

youtube.com/watch?v=QfvLcozLwtE

>Sati

The British tried to eradicate that, but it's making a comeback these days

Response of a British general when locals said it was "part of their culture"
>"Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs"

LEAF

Fake news has to beat up on Ghandi because they don't want people to realize that his rejection of violence and use of mass passive disobedience was the most effective way the people could resist their oppressors. Coming together and frustrating the system of oppression through unity is the only way you can protect a society.

Once you're on the road of violence, it is impossible to get off and it destroys your entire way of life and the bonds that keep people strong -- making it easy for the (((powerful))) to come out of hiding and plunder whatever is left. But fake news wants to rile people up so they are rioting in the streets and sniping cops, not peacefully rejecting fake news and living healthy lives.

Gandhi never actually fucked these women he did it to prove how beyond the animalistic act of fucking he was, its a well known story.

He came in his sleep once and was disturbed by it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Glr6zIN25w

Watch this Annons. Brotier Sikhs especially have hated this fucker.

>77 years old
>cumming out of the blue
I would be disturbed too

People that have actually read a book and not just swallowed the propaganda they were fed in public school already know ghandi was responsible for more human suffering than most of the hated dictators we are trained to despise.

Wtf I love gandhi now

Cathlocucks have some interesting saints
Like this bitch who's was burning people alive and shit

RARE?

You know thats probably the actual reason. Soon they will turn on MLK.

R A R E

A

R

E

youtube.com/watch?v=rBLINa-IOXg

Sikhs serving Red pills !

Eastern Orthodox, actually.

in Civ 5, his UA doubles the amount of unhappiness from number of cities, but halves the unhappiness from population. at a quick glance, that means you would build 2 or 3 really, really big cities right?

well its mathematically better to go wide, ie build lots of cities, as doubling the unhappiness from a city really isn't that much. i think the flip point is 10 population, which is literally nothing in the later game

source?

he forced the girls to sleep naked with him so he could prove to himself that he can overcome temptation.
he also gave himself enemas three times a day

>"Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs"
Unironically thanks for this, if this is a true quote.

>the idea of non-violence which he stole
How do you steal an idea of non-violence? I don't think you really thought that through.

she helped the poor and didn't help ENOUGH

So many people her organization helped were people who were dumped by their families with Terminal Illnesses or horrific medical conditions. They helped most of the die with dignity and newly discovered loving friends. His basic argument was they could have spent more on live saving western medicine to prolong their suffering and terminal illnesses.

they were his nieces

>he forced the girls to sleep naked with him so he could prove to himself that he can overcome temptation
and people bought that? lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb_BGSuR9t4

youtube.com/watch?v=qHL2F3VpAkQ

Many Hindus actually worship status of Gandhi, to some he is even considered another God. But he was a perv none the less.

wtf I love Gandhi now

he was only racist against black people so idgaf

Why is this news to people in this thread?

>falling for celebrity memes
I bet you think John Lennon was a nice peaceful man too

Charles James Napier
books.google.ch/books?id=d84BAAAAMAAJ&vq=suttee&dq=History of the Administration of Scinde&pg=PA35&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

This. Gandhi took "Non-violent resistance" to the extreme. He didn't give a damn when peasants were beaten violently during peaceful demonstrations. Not using violence is one thing but to lead them into a situation where bodily is inescapable is stupid and immoral.

Is that 1? I started playing at 2.

I guess some things never change.

>Cathlocucks
This fuckin Turk.

>Gandhi even hated nigger's.

Fuck you people are trash if this guy hate's you.

>If you support Gandhi you are absolutely a racist, misogynist, piece of shit.

I'm racist, anti-feminist and devout shit poster, therefore I support Gandhi. He is my new hero.

ghandi is a beast

MLK was an plagiarizing adulterer. I can't wait for liberals to turn on him.

>be indian
>enema with poopy water
>shit poopier water
>repeat

>niggers are just too animalistic that even a guy who was known for his peaceful ways hates them

They just bash whoever they want for being white, if not, for being a man which at a present time will sway public opinion in support of Jew.S.A and globalism or to appear as a crazy uncontrolled opposition conspiracy nuts
>"America will be no problem, they believe what they're told, we write 80% of Americans support Israel, thus it becomes true" - Benny Netenahue

rest assure no one is pure good, and when it comes to big characters they are probably shit dangerous people otherwise they wont get to that position where people respect them.

You know, reading things like this... it's almost like there's someone out there with an agenda.

Almost like there are people steering conversations and public opinions with some kind of strategic manipulation. Tactically misinforming the masses. Taking advantage of people's ignorance and complacency.

Anything that isn't in an approved list of opinions
gets snuffed out. Forcing us to pick from a selection of opinions instead of forming our own. It's like thought control.

LOL, those crazy Sikhs are literally screaming on megaphone: "Ghandi is a pedophile"