DUDE HEROIN LMAO

DUDE HEROIN LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fc8_1474522615
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats nerve gas

Lets legalize and deregulate everything with one very important provision. We, meaning society, take no responsibility for what happens to you. The EMTs aren't going to pluck your sorry ass out of the gutter when you OD anymore.

what is worse

they die

or society has to clean up after them?

ancap_meme_generator.gif

at least a mess is gone when you clean it up

let the degenerate remove themselves. no point in trying to fix them

Oh link please, I love watching junkies

Honest question guys

My brother is a degenerate heroin addict who doesn't work, just wakes up and goes to the methadone clinic then comes home and berates my poor old mother over this and that every single day. The only time he gets out of bed is to eat and shit and piss.

We try to tell him he has to leave and he just says "fuck you, call the cops im not going anywhere"

I live at home to support my mom and work 73 hours a week and he steals from me almost every day. If I buy any nice clothes they're gone within a week, he opens credit cards in my name...

What do?

call the fucking cops you retard

This

>when you nut but she still succin

that sucks man. how old is your brother?

such a fucking insane drug to get hooked on, nasty nasty shit.

also what kind of job do you work that allows you to get 70+ hours a week? sounds like youd be making bank with overtime

Do you live in Massachusetts? I've heard about free rehab clinics over there

Fucking Mexicans and chinks bringing in heroin to destroy white families. One day they'll hang

Can't tell if bait or the real LP solution. I still don't want junkies roaming my neighborhood regardless if they get tax payer assistance or not.

The only real place this has worked is Portugal which treats it as a public medical problem, aka communism to ancaps. I don't think addiction is a disease, but rehabilitation programs work nicely in place of punishment alone

Shoot him and blame it on a drug deal gone bad.

ah yes the most evil drug in the world

next to spice of course

>"fuck you, call the cops im not going anywhere"

He already told you what to do.

Do him in.

Shoot, Shovel, and Shutup

My mom is too cucked, she's convinced he'll die on the street she won't let me. And while I make good money I can't afford to support her and get my own place.

>wont let me

you better be under the age of 18 i swear to christ

Kick his ass out. Your family should come up with an ultimatum. If he doesn't follow up on it, then goodbye.

My older brother was a drug addict too, we did the same thing with him and he stopped doping. He's still basically a NEET but he's getting back on track.

call the cops you cuck

Selling cars, its commission only so the amount of hours doesn't really matter. Sunday's off tho!

You send him the fuck out.
If he says he won't go down without a fight then you call the cops.
I don't see how people get a mental block from doing the obvious simply because it's a family member that's fucking up

This man has the answer.

slip naloxone in his drink and kick him out

if you don't know, naloxone is an overdose antidote and will rip all the opiates off his brain causing him to withdraw instantaneously. you can buy it OTC in several states

call the cops you dumb bitch

kek

What does this even mean? shoot the junkies? under the LP philosophy they are just normal citizens regulating what goes in and out of their body.

liveleak.com/view?i=fc8_1474522615

Not the same incident. Saw this on HuffPost. Filled with comments on how we need to cure this "disease"

well, sit down and think about it:

would you really want to live your life like this till the end of days because your mom refuses to accept reality?

Just me or would you totally hit thay chick from the back

Same situation with my sister, they will never leave until you get an official eviction notice. Do so as soon as possible. Junkies are not redeemable.

potassium cyanide

Looks and cooks like the real thing

>the LP philosophy

Make him OD or rat him out.

Actually, beat the shit out of him. Literally just beat the fuck out of him.

Put locks on everything that you own or buy for your mom. If he wants to act like a child then treat him like one.

Degeneracy well served.

No, just kick his ass. Seriously. That's what any homeless druggy would do. Straight just beat the fuck out of him. Hes not going to the cops.

>potassium cyanide
Fuck off edgelord.

niggers would be affected most harshly by drug legalization. whites would be alright for the most part, while niggers will be fucked up. fair trade in my book

Hell no. Thank you all for the advice. My mom is well into her years and frail, he threatens that he'll come up with some lies to get her locked up. He knows my political views and I've been in trouble with the FBI before so he holds that over my head that he'll file a false report or something if I fuck with him. I've just got to make enough money to ditch them both but ensure my mom is okay. I love my mom though so Im tempted to just buy a year lease at an apartment and give it to the brother and tell him to get out. But of course he wouldn't have any slaves to go get him food and steal from so who knows if he'd even go.

Again thanks for the advice, say a prayer for me please.

Junkies are ironically the first to call the cops if you ever do something to them.

Get the cops. He shows no signs of changing, so force will do it for him. You and your mother deserve better than having to put up with his shit.

Aww mang I said I love watching junkies, not watching how junkies destroy the lives of people around them

Call da police

Hes the worlds biggest pussy. He calls the cops on me if I so much as raise my voice. When friends come over after work and have a few drinks he calls the cops to try and get them fucked for DUIs. Complete total fucking loser

have you been castrated? beat him. if you dont want to grow some balls then call the police at least

and he would do it himself too. good leaer

It's only a matter of time before he overdoses and dies like my brother did when he was 24

This desu, wish him a Merry Christmas.

Hahahahaha heroin dude lmao xDDD

Oh god this hit me in the feels because I'm an older brother degenerate heroin addict and I know it did a number on my younger siblings. I work full time and have a good job now and I successfully got off methadone. Don't hate your bro too much, I know that he's vermin and a total waste of skin but his problem is just a microcosm of the fucked up world we live in. The Jews opened pandora a box with the OxyContin and now it's a plague that won't go away.

I almost overdosed on fentanyl a few days ago too. I do mental gymnastics to justify ising it once every few days but it's Russian toilet every time.

We pay for them shooting clinics

They would only be around for a very short amount of time.

Sure you sould have to call waste management to collect all the bodies but sooner or later all the hard drug users will either die or stop using.

You evict him.

how is it even possible for one man to be this based?

I have no idea, I hope Trump gives him a fist bump when they meet for the first time.

if you don't think watching the intoxicated flail and fail is hilarious then something isn't right with you boy

Pandoras box*

Fun fact: the Jewish suckler family that marketed OxyContin as non abusable also popularized Valium for housewives in the 60s which was called "mothers little helper" these merchants were literally making infomercials before they got into the pharma business

Kill yourself because you're a spineless cunt.

Terrible idea. The withdrawal symptoms will drive him to take whatever he can get his hands on, highly likely he would OD and die.

t. been through opiate withdrawal

>call the cops im not going anywhere

Call the cops,obviously.
Make sure you report to the police all of his thefts and other crimes against you.
He'll get detained and detoxed by state force, and that works better than media has shown you.

The minute he is their problem, your life (and your mom's life), will feel like you got a second wind without him dragging you both down.
Forced detainment and detox is one of the few ways these kinds of weak-willed, weak-minded people actually learn anything.

Just convince your brother to quit. He's not the bad guy. He's just possessed by a drug.

Anyway, happy christmas to you and your family.

what i meant was, give him a drink, kick him out 10 minutes later and if he starts shit just call the cops.

>highly likely he would OD and die.
who cares?

>t. been through opiate withdrawal
me too, and i never behaved even remotely like this guys brother, which is why i know he's a piece of shit regardless of heroin

this is bad why?

No idea how people do this shit. I feel degenerate enough drinking alone and not really bothering anyone.

beat him and then rape him to establish your superiority

Thanks user.

>He's not the bad guy. He's just possessed by a drug.
fuck all that shit. i shot about a gram of heroin everyday for a year because i had massive savings and a job, and when the money ran out i just took it like a man.

the reason there are so many worthless junkies is because those who aren't complete degenerate sociopaths will be forced to quit by their own conscience

>Honest question guys

>My brother is a degenerate scizophrenic who doesn't work, just wakes up and has a manic episode and hallucinates.

>Whenever we tell him to stop he accuses us of being secret CIA agents. He is going to the toilet in his room because he doesn't trust us not to be giving his stool to Russia for cloning experiments.

>Whenever I buy new clothes he rips them apart looking for the spy bugs.

>What do?

Seriously, it's a shit situation, but your brother is not doing this because he is degenerate or lazy or selfish. It's a disease.

He needs help.

He also is likely using to cope with emotional pain. He needs emotional support and social warmth. That doesn't mean you have to put up with whatever, but being carig will go a long way.

But mostly, he needs professional medical care. Methadone is good but he needs therapy too.

I was a heroin addict for 7 years. I'm clean now and earning c. $100k. Feel free to ask me anything if it helps.

My friend going on 2 years ago, because nobody would give him money, stuff, or place to crash so he could afford his regular fix. So he bought from shady people that gave him poisoned junk that killed him at age 31.

At least it's great 3 out of 4 of those people are spending life in prison to think about it now, right? Right??

4th one rolled, and got something like 20 years or some shit. May he get shanked in prison.

>Naive anglo
>Wet water
You've never dealt with an honest to god addict. The addiction doesn't possess them, they become the addiction. It fills them up and spits everything you loved about that person out. It turns them into social, emotional, economic vampires. When a person is addicted to heroin, there's no room for anything else. My own brother is a functioning meth and heroin addict who fathered a daughter with a stripper, because in his mind, marrying a stripper meant circumventing hurdles about the acceptability of hard drugs in the marriage. Addicts don't care about you, or themselves or anyone else, just getting high.

Well just trump all my shit up then.

So what?

A lot of people are given morphine in hospital but don't become addicted to it. Some people are prone to opiate addiction and others aren't. It has nothing to do with being a man,

>Im tempted to just buy a year lease at an apartment and give it to the brother and tell him to get out.

lol this isnt step brothers faggot

your brother is a scumbag and your mom is a fucking idiot

they both need to be ditched, get the fuck out of there and don't look back.

why people break their bodies and minds over someone just because they are family fucking astounds me

GET. OUT.

well i did get addicted so...

>dat trigger discepline

I always knew Duterte was based

Brother, you work to fucking hard to take anymore of this shit. Get him were he does the dope. Follow him, whatever. Just know when he is doing it and organize the sting. Call the cops to show up and catch him in the act buying or using it.

Actually, illegal heroine and medical opiates in use in the U.S. are more addictive and damaging due to the chemicals and impurities used to extend it's supply. Clean opiate use, like that used in europe for medical and therapeutic purposes, has an abuse and addiction rate vastly lower than that.

> tfw I want to immigrate to the Philippines right now

Too bad it's a nogunstopia and the global Jews are about to destroy it.

heroin addicts are made of jello, grab his fucking ass, duct tape him, and kick him out and leave him in another city

HEIL HITLER

Thanks man.

goddamn what a boss

>kill mom
>blame your brother

Live in harmony and enjoy extra money.

Pakistan and Philippines have so many gun makes its ridiculous.

they have thousands of people where all what they do is slap steel into bullet throwers

Your kind deserves no more than a bullet.

the only thing that works is Portugal...
shut up faggot look at those salt eater Mexican aka the Filipino leader

Who needs white genocide when America has the opioid epidemic?

Christ.

close him at his room and force him to go cold turkey
fuck him

he's never going to want to stop until he hits rock bottom. do whatever you have to do get him to that point. if that means kicking him out on the street so be it
oh, and he'll probably never stop using 100%. relapse with heroin is frequent and spontaneous.

brings up a good point. he's probably using it as a coping mechanism. find out what it is, and make him deal with it.

Thanks friend.

Duterte is a Fentanyl addict himself, based my ass.

He's a hypocrite for not putting the barrel of that gun into his own mouth and pulling the trigger.

>Other drug users should all die!
>But no not me! I get a free pass!

fuck off kike

You're welcome. Time for the toughest love.

He stopped using it upon finding out he was over dosing and becoming an addict himself. It was prescribed initially.

> implying I want to blow my hand off with a jungle-made shitcannon