$71 million on opening day and soaring to $155 for opening weekend...

$71 million on opening day and soaring to $155 for opening weekend. Regarded by many fans and critics as one of the best in the entire franchise. Second highest December opening ever, after Force Awakens. Third highest opening day and weekend in 2016. 84% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Where is your meme magic now? Alt-right neck beards on Sup Forums BTFO by alpha female. If you're all going to cry, please respectively wait until after the credits.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/rogue_one_a_star_wars_story/
imdb.com/title/tt3748528/
metacritic.com/movie/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story/user-reviews
youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
youtube.com/watch?v=xI0_GrzgdYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>critics

Hands down, the movie was good.

those numbers are low, fuck off, we dont like a movie, and you fucking shits have to come and act like you "won" something

pathetic.

>What is a fandom?

i have not seen a good movie since LOTR, literally every movie after that is THE SAME MOVIE with different make up.

This is 99.99999% likely to be the same shit
just like the superhero movies

which all suck and only faggots go to pour their money into that shit

Id rather do crack on the streets.

>rotten tomatoes isn't a shill website that lies

Kek, fuck off kike.

Critics are liberal SJWs and Hollywood is dead.

By far the worst in the series, Force Awakens was better and I hated that film also.

t. Star Wars faggot.

EVERY MOVIE HOLLYWOOD PRODUCES IS SHIT;;;;;EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!

>Force Awakens was better

Is it that bad?

(((critics)))

and lotr was pretty jewed up too.

First 1 1/2hrs was a snore fest, last 30min was great only because it felt like the first 30min of a new hope. Dishonest media is active in movies folks.

Huh. I streamed it for free on my phone and it wasn't that good. I'm not all gay and shit over bad movies with forced social justice heroes though.

Of course people went to see it, they don't realize they're watching propaganda. That's the point, they think it's just a Star Wars movie.

Starwars has to much IP value for any movie they make to not be a success.

If they start treating it like super hero movies eventually they wont be guaranteed a profit, but for at least the next 3 they will make money no matter what garbage they put out.

The OT was propaganda as well I take it
And I take it you didn't see the movie either because you believe what (((Sup Forums))) said about it being anti-white feminist propaganda

Felicity's character was actually believeable because she wasn't a mary sue and fucked up several times, nearly costing the mission; also she was a qt3.14

>tfw that K-2S0 death scene

>Force Awakens was better
ahahhahahahahha

>By far the worst in the series, Force Awakens was better and I hated that film also
Shut the fuck up, it was leaps and bounds better than force awakens.

>makes one billion in 30 seconds
>reddit masturbate over record breaking figures
>critics say it's worth 84% of your attention
>millions of normies say it's the best one yet
I still have no interest in ever watching it

Ya she is pretty damn cute

>(((fans))) and (((critics)))

It was a good movie you autist

>lotr jewed up
>all about fending off mutant nigger hordes and saving whites
are you fucked

I watched the cam version. Too many things distracted me from getting into the story. Overacting, heavy accents, unneeded characters and side story lines. The lead actress was good but I could not get into it. Better than the last 4 tho.

saying words some faggot wrote makes you an alpha female? fuck off

Is there a scene of an orange alien that supposed to be Trump or just is it BS

No references to Trump, unless you count Darth Vader who slays fools a the end

OK good if there's no politics involved I'll see it , I don't really care if there's a female lead

Why pay for something you can get for free?
Why give money to people who hate you?

I don't care if it's a success or failure, it won't get any of my money.

Didn't see anything. Guess it is possible I missed it.

It should do about 500 million domestic.

This is why only Disney should do strong womyn movies.

kankermongool
the writer literally stated that the empire is a "white supremacist organization" that gets beaten by a "multicultural team"

That reminds me...

rottentomatoes.com/m/rogue_one_a_star_wars_story/
imdb.com/title/tt3748528/
metacritic.com/movie/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story/user-reviews

I interpreted the movie as "alt-right against evil Clinton and the establishment". Very enjoyable film.

i mean, compared to what it could have been,,,,dont get me wrong, LOTR are the last good movies, but they were still produced by hollywood, and if you pay attention to details you can see (((their))) filthy little tracks all over it.

Saw it today, it was alright. It didn't rely as much on previous movies as the force awakens did, and there wasn't any mary sue-tendencies compared to the last one.

>$71 million on opening day and soaring to $155 for opening weekend.

git cucked

R A R E
A
R
E

>Donnie Yen isn't the lead

Into the trash it goes. I'll watch scenes with Yen after DVD release.

No one expected it to flop, you douche. It's got Star Wars in the name. It will take about two more movies before people get burnt out enough for them to start losing money.

> every movie after that is THE SAME MOVIE with different make up.

I don't know what you're talking about. I did like the one about the random nobody who discovers he has some special talent to contribute to making the world a better place, almost like he is "chosen" to do it.

There wasn't even that much interest about this on Sup Forums. Keep paying the electric Jew to brainwash you.
youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE

Spread your buttcheeks, newfriend.

got dragged to the movie for a xmas treat. was pretty bad, but somewhat interesting. the main actress is crap

> select all the images with pizza
how is this connecteD?!

One writer drops a nice big piece of bait on Twitter, and Sup Forums swallowed it deep.

The leadership of both the Empire and the Rebellion was pretty damn white. The only negro in a leadership position went full cuck and refused to fight for freedoms.

The extra characters and side story lines are being brought up a lot in fan discussions. There is a feeling that a lot of footage got dropped to shrink the time.

Whitey won in the movie though.

Diversity was BTFO.

Only good characters were the chink and the robot anyways

Ofc it is one of the best, there is a white supremacist group inside this film.

The movie needs to make $400 million to be profitable, $600-$800 million to be considered a "success."

this
watched it with my gf yesterday and had a good time
not the best movie ever made, but enjoyable to say the least
far better than what I expected and definetely worth the few bucks

I liked it, one of the first times in years I full on ignored a Sup Forumsack ban

It didn't seem to push any agendas too hard, felt more about the universe, you can tell someone else was in charge of this project

No one here thought it wouldn't do well. We know how stupid most Americans can be to go see it. Besides, I'm an adult and I don't watch movies that much if at all, and especially movies made for fucking children lol.

And how is it someone who wastes there $15 is blowing me out? They're losing money and supporting the Hollywood propaganda machine, and I'm saving money an utilizing my time on things better spent

The last 10 minutes was unironically the best part.

>Regarded by many fans and critics as one of the best in the entire franchise.

I really wish people would stop saying that. It's like saying a 2016 Lamborghini outperforms a 1958 Corvette. Your comparing movies that are 50 years apart. There is no comparison.

If a 21 year old sat down right now and watch episode IV, they would think it was shit because all they have seen are modern movies. Of course they are going to get bent about 1970's film style, production values, and special effects. The standards for excellence have changed over the last 50 years.

Huge pet peeve. I fucking hate children. The only thing they should compare it to is that SW from last year. I honestly can't even remember the name. I am not a star wars fanboi.

Downloading the cam version
fuck the jews

The movie wasn't even that good. Characters sucked and the first two acts were just bad. The best part of the movie was the Darth Vader scene.

It was a bad, but it was better than TFA.

Thank kek there are pirated versions all over the place, so people can see it without paying (((Hollywood)))

Strong independent woman don't need no man, is only successful because half a dozen men sacrifice themselves for her: the movie

Was it just me or did this movie have really bland characters? Try to describe any of them by their character traits instead of "the blind Chinese one," "the Middle Eastern one," "Spic Han Solo," etc.

The most human character was the robot.

Yeah.

BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST REMAKING THE FIRST 3 MOVIES BY GEORGE LUCAS

HOLY SHIT THE BLEW UP ANOTHER DEATHSTAR

AND THIS TIME IT WAS A STAR KILLER

SEE? TOTALLY ORIGINAL. THAT'S AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT

FUCKING JERRY TIER ASS HATTERY

youtube.com/watch?v=xI0_GrzgdYg

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDED

>suggesting this movie is good at all

You cunts wouldn't know good filmmaking if it slapped you in the face.

Horribly paced, terrible dialogue, cheesy, bad framing and cinematography, unbelievable and unrelatable characters with no character arcs or development.

Force Awakens and this film are utter garbage. Only good part was Vader fucking shit up at the end and that was like 3% of the film.

So go fuck yourself you closet-SJW woman-loving faggot.

Felicity Jones is a terrible actor and should blow her fucking head off.

"Rebellions are built on hope!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH what a joke.

If you can't explain why it's bad, then you didn't actually understand the movie.

>The leadership of both the Empire and the Rebellion was pretty damn white
how the fuck is that an argument to what the writer said?
>durr the rebellion leader is white too therefor its bait
quality american post

>Regarded by many fans and critics as one of the best in the entire franchise.

THEY SAY THIS SHIT LITERALLLY

EVERY

SINGLE

RELEASE

This shit has lost all meaning. Fuck off with this marketing buzzword bullshit.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

It was the first Star wars movie in 35 years that wasn't a total shitfest toy commercial.

It was ok.

Except this was the movie to bridge the gap between episodes 3 and 4

The female lead wasn't really even a super strong feminine character 2bh. She just happened to be the daughter of someone important.

Rogue One was maybe a 7/10, but Force Awakens was a 5/10 at best.

The fact that you think that hunk of garbage was better than Rogue One is simply astounding.

Yeah... Vader murdering the shit out of rebels was awesome.

This.
Try the good old test Plinket test:

Plot relevance
Relationships
You must only describe the character in terms of their personality.

movie was tied with Empire for the best of all the star wars movies. And if any of you fags are still on the fence about seeing it that like star wars, the movie has no SJW agenda at all I was pleasantly surprised,.

this, i was out within 30-45 minutes. when i woke up there was all of a sudden a force sensitive chinese dude and a mandalorian. also they were in jail for some reason. it was ok from there out, the end sequence (like everyone says) was pretty damn good though. i dont think there will ever be a better darth vader scene after this.

Like 99% of the jewesses in Hollywood.

Traitor !

Funny thing is, I wanted to see the movie up until I read that tweet.

You're a faggot. Is it really "astounding?"

I'm not saying Force Awakens was good, just that it was better marginally than this utter shit-nightmare of a film.

Force Awakens 4/10
Rogue One 3/10

Both shit films. Now fuck off faggot and stop strawmanning everything I say you whiney bitch.

This

>film critics
also known as
>nu-males

I want to kill myself after watching the Disney films.

>1 post by this id

I can describe it, I just didn't want to type out a paragraph over a shitty movie.
The characters were flat, uninteresting, didn't really change or improve as people, had shit dialogue, and were completely unmemorable. The plot was creative and bland.
The fight scenes were cool, but a few fun action sequences don't make a movie.
Fuck this movie for being boring, rehashed, inhuman garbage and fuck anyone who likes it.

one post by this shill d

still not going to watch your dumb sjw fest, nor will I pirate it lol

why dont you cry about it faget.

WHY?

WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

CAN THEY GO MAKE A NEW MOVIE PLEASE OR JUST GET GASSED

THE MOVIE WAS FUCKING GOOD
THERE WASN'T ANY SJW PANDERING AT ALL ASIDE FROM THE GOD DAMN FEMALE LEAD
FFS STOP TALKING ABOUT STAR WARS
AT LEAST ONLY BASH TFA FOR PUTTING A NIGGER IN IT
REEEEEEEEEE

Only 71 million? Holy fuck that's a mega flop.

Force awakens made $250 Million in the first weekend.

kek OP is paid to shill the movie and make it go viral. Lazy faggot thinks they can just run to Sup Forums for quick bux.

REMINDER: The best actor in this movie died 22 years ago

It was literally the multi-cultural crew vs Whitey. There were literally no "good guys" who were straight white males except for a few X-wing pilots (judging by the mustaches, they were probably gay though).

The blonde haired ugnaught (space alien) that gets blasted in the face by the empire is supposed to be donald Trump. Did you not read up on this movie before giving it your shekels?fucking retard

This is a flop for star wars.

For comparison The force awakens did 450 million on it's opening weekend. This did 150m.

See Disney, look what your racist writers did! What's the lesson here hmmm? don't piss on your core audience!

>Horribly paced,
true
>terrible dialogue,
true
>cheesy,
unquantifiable
>bad framing and
wrong
>cinematography,
wrong
>unbelievable and unrelatable characters with no character arcs or development
true

t. fuck you, that's who

Supporting Star Wars is supporting Feminism.
Kathleen Kennedy, whose in charge of Star Wars, is an admitted Feminazi, who we all know are just pawns to the Jews.
You support Star Wars, you support the Jews.
Might as just start calling it (((Star Wars)))

....Okay...

No one here is going to watch your movie, soon you're going to have to use more hispanic actors if you still want to do well.

Yes

Yeah, the rebels know darkies are expendable. Plus TFA establishes there are nigger storm troopers.

And by the way, who the fuck was going to mistake that disheveled spic for an Imperial officer? Oh I forgot the Empire are a bunch of fucking white males and this is a Hollywood production so they're all complete fucking mongoloids.

When your budget is $200 million you better make a surplus revenue lmao.