youtube.com/watch?v=A306Y7a4NRo
youtube.com/watch?v=n7hHlh2IusY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moldovan_presidential_election,_2016
c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00002Eya0YQFCQo/s/860/860/wIMG-1646.jpg
cdn4.img.sputniknews.com/images/101949/86/1019498600.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=lX0f07IT_EU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IRL Stalker simulator

It's basically a breakaway province of Romania. Lots of gypsys and town rapists.

town rapists

Also vin and rachetzi

People pretend not to be gypsies (Romanian)

Probably a country where things do things to you, instead of you doing things to those same things

youtube.com/watch?v=A306Y7a4NRo

It's a corrupt, poor country filled with white niggers who are poorer now than they were under communism because they are too retarded to do anything. Me included.

Not a lot. They are massively poor. Do some research on Transnistria though. That shit is fun.

Oh and the EU bankrolls the national airline,Air Moldova

nice proxy

Why won't you just join Romania?

fuck thats funny. didnt get the reference. thanks for posting

When I was in the military, I met some Moldovans on a training exercise. These people are all functionally retarded. I really felt bad for them. How stupid and ineffectual they all were. They were nice guys and really happy tp be doing what they did, but all idiots. We gave them some LOAs or certificates of appreciation or something at the end. They acted as proud as if they had been given medals. Nice genuine people, tragically retarded, terrible at their jobs

Can confirm, am Moldovan and we are all retarded.

Good winemaking

I find it funny that they get cucked out of sea access by a few hundred feet of Ukrainian soil.
They can literally see the ocean from Moldova but they have no access to it.
Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7hHlh2IusY

They would if the Russian army would leave

Seriously, the nazis should've organized a Holocaust up in here, we need to be eradicated.

Nuking this place would be a favor to all mankind.

once knew an unbelievably qt from here. Super christian too. One of a few literal 10/10's I've ever met.

So, probably a good country.

Literally a shittier version of Romania.

But we understand,we're not that far away from you Moldova bros ourselves.

There are a some hot girls. That's literally the only redeeming quality this place has.

Romania is crap but it's literally heaven compared to this shithole.

I always wondered how you guys feel about you know...the Romanian Moldova.

Do you just we wuz about it or exclusively take pride in Basarabian things?

We are all poor. Nobody has any pride in anything and we definitely don't have time to worry about lost territories.

I liked this film. Moldova seems comfy.

White trash

basically the future of every white person who isn't an inventor

Romania=US ground, Moldova=Russian ground

why won't you just join Russia

Surely Chisinau isn't that bad? A 1/3 of your population lives there, it must be better than the poverty villages.

stop trashing my birthplace you cuck! Pidaras iobanii

Having a decently paying job will allow you to pay rent and afford food, and that's a decent job. No money left after rent and food. So if you consider that not bad then yeah, it's not bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moldovan_presidential_election,_2016

Not even two months ago, in a presidential election, an openly pro-russian candidate (pic related, wearing russian insignia) won against a pro-EU candidate.

This guy openly acknowledged Crimea as a part of the Russian Federation.

The same thing happened in Bulgaria just days earlier. EU is losing its prestige by the day, nations start voting to leave and ones that aspired to join (like Moldova) don't want to anymore. I wonder if it will even still be a thing by 2025.

Democratically elected town rapists.

What do you expect, Moldovans are a bunch of retarded hicks.

Soviet Larp gone too far, too long.

Cheap opera tickets. Corner shop has a better variety of food than a British supermarket. People aren't all that friendly: strange considering Romanians are friendly and Ukrainians are friendly and they're stuck in the middle of them. Good wine, meh beer (but cheap as fuck). Girls a bit woggy for my tastes, except the Russian imports. Stupid cheap property. God-tier internet. Turks are buying up big business and infrastructure, ie history repeating itself by the backdoor.

Nothing actually happens there except smuggling (people, cigarettes, possibly arms). Hardly a tourist destination though I did see a couple of hornyturks. You really feel like you're in the middle of fucking nowhere, the last green hill before the endless steppe, Europe but only by formality.

Go to Odessa instead. Girls are sexier and friendlier, there's more to see and do, and the beer and rent are just as cheap.

The EU is cucking itself through millions of immigrants that they have themselves created by fueling armed jihadi rangs in Libya and Syria, whereas Russia is bombing said gangs into dust and building friendly relations (joint military drills, gas/oil pipelines, banking projects) with the rising superpower of China.

It's really not difficult to see who's the retarded hick.

Well that's what I get for responding to gay shitty threads

Odessa was never cheap considering its a tourist town and a home to many sailors(who are rich people). Maybe by western standarts only

At least they're smart enough to have a fucking economy.

>why won't you just join Russia

why won't you just prevent yourself from asking dumb questions about things burger education didn't gave you any clue about?

Russia's economy doesn't produce anything that anybody wants to buy, except oil, gas and arms. Its GDP is less than that of Italy/New York for fuck's sake.

3D world shit, more rekt than in Romania.

Nice thread

Bumping

Try going there now dess. Maybe it's not as cheap as a hohol village, but it's as cheap as Chisinau

Saying worse than Romania doesn't paint the right picture. More like slightly better than Somalia.

I just googled Moldova. If I was rich I'd live there. It's fucking beautiful.

Attractive girls. Poverty. Bad Wine. Faster internet at better price than USA.

Beautiful lmao.

c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00002Eya0YQFCQo/s/860/860/wIMG-1646.jpg

cdn4.img.sputniknews.com/images/101949/86/1019498600.jpg

That's how all villages look, and the 2nd one is how the best looking city looks like.

Just banged a Moldovan chick. Shit was so cash. I have herpes now, though.

By Moldovan standards, you're already rich. You can buy a house for the price of a second hand car. Small Russian children will try to prostitute themselves to you for pocket change. I wish I were joking on that last one

The wine's good, you're just a gay magic country dirt taste snob

That's why I said if I was rich. I'd never live in/near a city or town there.

>nobody wants to buy gas, oil and arms

Lmao, this proves how you don't know what you're talking about. Russia has a 25% share in the global military equipment market, next is China at just 6%. It's huge money. Also a quarter of the EU's gas consumption is Russian exports.

The national debt of Russia is at just 47% of the GDP, one of the lowest in Europe. Britain comes at 569%, France at 222%, Italy at 124%, even the US at 114%.

But yeah man, the EU has higher GDP, I guess I'm rekt afterall.

Not nearly rich enough to do what I want. I only have 13k to my name

t. oligarch Jew

Tbh I'm thinking of saving about that and defecting to the slavlands. I can shill stuff on the internet to survive, all I want in life is beer memes and my dick sucked every day

I've heard that the idea of reunifying Moldova and Romania is more popular in Romania than it is in Moldova. Kind of amazing when you consider that it would be a massive upgrade for most Moldovans.

Do you know what the word "except" means?

Bessarabia, that strip of Ukrainian soil was Moldovan for a very long time; the kingdom used to stretch further east and north as well. But then they got Gulag'd.

Nowadays the population is highly mongrelized and much more akin to Uralic Slavs (the Krokodil injecting, depressed and useless kind) than to northern Romanians.

Nice landscape though...

>captcha: commie blocs

>butthurt hohol detected

Moldova would have just pulled a Poland, taken shittons of money from the EU, and then give nothing back. This would allow them to catch up with the rest of Europe and stop being a shithole. This is probably the greatest use of the EU, effectively siphoning money from the richer countries to the poorer ones in an extremely ironic way.

Yeah, misread that one. However your argument is not an argument at all. Russia has huge reserves of various natural resources and highly advanced, effective weapons to sell - all very strategic resources in high demand.

They also have a positive balance of trade (map related), despite the sanctions. Funny thing is that when the west increased the sanctions, Putin just turned to other markets - in 2015 he made a big deal with Argentina regarding a power plant and energy resource trade, made new arms deals with Iran and India, started building a huge gas pipeline to China, and just yesterday announced he will let the Japanese companies onto the disputed Kuril islands.

Fact of the matter is that, long term, it's a safer bet to go with Russia than the falling (politically and demographically) UE. It's reflected in many elections and referendums around the continent. Get on with the times.

Looks like Crimea and Donbass are Ukrainian listed here, cucked Katsap.

That's only true for the countries that didn't fall for the Euro meme. Buck-cucked countries have to pay for the privilege of importing German goods by the fact that their currency is not devaluing to represent their economic shittiness

>no undershirt

Eat your tasty anti-sanctions food, Kremlin troll.

>hohol thinks that he is better than katsaps
Nice try. You are both niggers.
t. Jew from Odessa

Lots of rape

Obviously. When it was taken from Romaina, the people that wanted Moldova to be part of Romania were relocated to Romania or starved to death by Brezhnev (last major famine in Europe). Just like how the people who wanted Galicia to be part of Poland were killed or deported to the Polish rump state, or how Sudeten Germans, Pomeranian and Silesian Germans, and East Prussians were relocated to what is now the German rump state.

Stalin's answer to the various competing nationalist claims to soil was to draw a bunch of somewhat arbitrary lines where various nations should be in his opinion, and then forcibly relocate populations to correspond with those lines. In all fairness, it's worked pretty well.

>Zhydo-moskal calling people niggers
lmao, you aren't even jewish, just khazarian who kyiv got out of the mud hut and donkey rides

But the problem with your picture is that it fails to account for both the United States and Australia's very healthy internal market. They don't depend on overseas trade because their economies are highly productive on their own.

It's not a state's job to make money, but to provide a sustainable system wherein the citizens can thrive.

Norway for instance hardly produces anything but is in the green because of oil. The same stands for Russia or the Gulf states, although the Ruskies do sell sub-par weapons every now and then.

Eastern's Portugal.

Yeah, I never said that Russia has a fluorishing economy, but to say they don't have one, as the Moldavian poster said, is disingenuous. Yes, it is export-based, so what? Saudi and Chinese economies are also export-based, does it make them any less significant in their respective areas of influence? Does it make them unworthy of trade and general economical ties?

>chinese economy
>export based

in 5 years it won't be anymore, except for high tech stuff

That's a meme, you know.

yup, surely, the massive wage increase, the aging population, the rise of a huge middle class and the increase of quality of their product won't cause a shift towards a domestic market and a service economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX0f07IT_EU

It's a polo shirt. Why would you wear an undershirt?

Because you're CIA?