Damn... white people eternally BTFO by black science man

Damn... white people eternally BTFO by black science man

rawstory.com/2015/08/neil-degrasse-tyson-mocks-ignorant-racists-hairy-white-people-are-more-like-monkeys-than-black-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqiA33jTqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be nignog
>go to university
>study hard
>get phd in stars n shiet
>get triggered by democracy
>best comeback you can come up with is a pleb-tier adhom
Sad!

Basement nerd virgins are more like scientists than Neil deGrasse Tyson.

wtf I love niggers now

Whatever.

monkeys are more civilized than niggers?

really makes me think

Trying so hard to stay relevant after ripping off the Sagan persona

Yeah your whole race is hairy, you stupid racists!

Lets remind him that google thinks he's a gorrila

>black person says blatantly racist statement
>praised
didn't know what you were expecting, a racist is a racist.

>black people can't be racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>when your own culture is so shit that you have to piggyback on another but then cannot come up with any insult that doesn't also apply to your advocates in your new host culture

>white people are more like monkeys than these fucking animals

>this is supposed to be the modern Carl Sagan
Can't wait for aliens to nuke this fucking planet.

He is right.

Monkey and apes actually raise their young. Bonobo apes are literally better mothers and fathers than the average nigger.

What are neanderthals?

Dolan pls

If that is True,
Then why does no one get upset when G.W.Bush is put side by side with a chimp

But when you put a picture of Obama side by side with a chimp people claim it is racist and it hurt their feelings?

This.

You forgot to mention how he was a shitty student and is a token black phd thanks to affirmative action. He is worthless in physics, so it's a no brainer that he'd become a globalist kike shill since they've always buttered his bread.

It's a measurable difference in maturity.

Niggers have pubes for hair, opinion discarded.

wat fuk is he eating?

A nigger's leg. Raw.

They are not human.

A black... humanoid leg.

Nigger leg

Casual racism against whites is a thing right now in America.

le based black science man XDDDDDDDDDDD

>14:13:29

>88
>89
>90

kek

that was pretty cool

Haha based black science man

>blacks are "oppressed" by society and whites in western countries for years and years
>decades of civil rights development
>now in the 21st century equal opportunity is finally a real thing, hell in a lot of cases its even trending in favour of non-whites
>how do blacks respond? even the most educated ones?
>whites are fucking monkeys!!!! XD **screeches** bix mood mafugga!!!

He's taking the whole "you are what you eat" saying a little too literally methinks

>an ACTOR hates whites
Go figure

This is why meritocracy is a hoodwink. Nigger elites will turn around and betray the whites. Jews have done it for thousands of years.

Wew ladddddddd

The get away car

>Got a pass because black
>Couldn't pass his thesis
>Had to transfer to a second rate school to pass

They always forget to mention shit like this when it's blacks

This brings something to mind I've always been curious about. Why can't niggers grow hair? 90% of land animals have real hair but negros can only grow pubes, why is this? Can science explain?

source?

Fine by me m8.

We can send them back to the stone age and they can take the long way up next time around.

Polish keeping up their title as most-based.

what am I looking at here?

Huge victory for the racists, educated black people admitting whites and blacks are, in fact, different.

just shows you that there was a good reason for segregation in the first place

we should really stop this
>lel, our ancestors were simply stupid and backwards, there was no real reason why they did something in a specific way
thing. it's way too prevalent in today's society and every other time we change that thing, it turns out there was a very good reason they didn't do it.

So he's admitting racial differences.

>not realizing the hair is evolutionary for climate
nig cant even into science
also
>so white people the original humans
we waz humanity?

>astrophyisicist
>on human biology
Into the trash

Monkey's average IQ is better than niggers, so he is probably right ...

You ever watch those nature documentaries? Monkeys mostly sit there quietly grooming each other. When was the last time you saw a nigger that was alive and quiet?

I'm not even sure what negrodamus is saying, if you are racist and hairy and white you meet the criteria for being more like a monkey than pavement apes?

A certain group of people are generally more disposed to a different trait than another group of people?
That's literally google's definition of racist...

Oh I get it there's no bottom to the jar.

I'm gonna retch

Someone has a chip on his shoulder.

How do I upvote this lol

it's a very very prevalent intellectual trap in academia

people think that just because they are educated in one field means they have superior knowledge in all fields

you wouldn't find a carpenter who claims he can totally also do the job of an electrician, but in academia you find tons of people who think their knowledge in a specific field translates miraculously into knowledge about politics and so on

lol this that fat nigga who dissed my boy pluto. congrats nigga you figured out pluto is small

Anybody actually read what he said? It's really not as bad as the clickbait title leads you to believe.

>“You know what she’s done, she’s selectively chosen things about apes that she thinks apply to him and not other things that would apply to people who are white. For example, apes have hair all over their bodies. You have never seen a black person with hair all over their bodies. Black people are some of the least hairiest people in this world! Who are the hairiest? It’s white people! With hair on the back, out of the neck. And so if you focused on hair then you could call white people monkeys, right. It’s all racist conduct.”

I don't even like this nigger but it's stupid to get upset about that

Doublethink over 9000

>negrodamus

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OFF

a meme from 2002. before niggers and jews being bad news, one of the edgiest things you could do was photoshop a cat inside a jar and pretend to sell jarred cats.

the retard forgets that white people re-developed hair over their bodies due to cold climates.

gorillas and monkeys have hair all over and live in warm climates for no reason.

who is this?

>Anybody actually read what he said?

I have to admit I didn't. He said so much retarded shit over the years that I didn't even doubt for a second he made that statement.

My father works at a facility, and gives tours from time to time. Once Tyson was a part of one of these tours. He kept interrupting my father and trying to correct him.

My father is a patient man, but eventually he was fed up, and next time Tyson "achually"d he said "that's wrong, and if you were as good a scientist as you claim to be, you'd know that

They also believe that obtaining a Master's or PhD means that they're inherently smarter than people who only have a Bachelor's degree or less. Even if their PhD is in gender studies and the other person has a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering.

Read his wikipedia page.

He got a "Master's" at UT Austin, meaning basically that he failed his qualifying exams because a Master's in the hard sciences is worthless, it's a consolation prize for not finishing your PhD. He ended up going to Columbia but I know for a fact that Columbia likes to push its niggers and spics through, they've been a liberal shithole for decades

Don't know but she seems to be very satisfied person.

x D

You generally get a Master's before you get a PhD...

weird how white monkeys are smarter than black people then huh

>n-no you're the monkey!
Whatever you say black science man.

There's some truth here. My experience has been that if a person get's a Master's in a hard science from a school that focuses on the PhD, they failed at something important. The Master's is a consolation prize for those too stupid to finish a PhD.

>read the article
>he literally doesn't say that

Sensationalist clickbait bullshit, as usual.

Really made me think

Soul food.

>she

Not in the U.S., at least not at good schools. Top universities recruit you directly from undergrad into a PhD program.

awww shit nigga we got ourselves a genius here

that red x in the upper right corner senpai

KEK

>I don't know what an ad hom is
Normies please leave.

On 9gag you press j, but on Sup Forums it's a bit more complicated
You have to hold down alt and press F4

Checked
Kek confirms niggers are not human

how do i like this post? plz respond

Uppity nigger #1

>science

What? Dude, men have hair for mating purposes. Our pubic and underarm hair is to protect our delicate skin from the elements. Scalp hair is most likely also for mating, as well as to protect our scalps from UV light. Every organism is as perfectly adapted to its environments, so a primate's hair is likely for a reason, too.

Because they evolved to endure extreme temperatures, and since they have really dark skin they don't need any hairs to protect themselves from sunlight.

Das rite.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqiA33jTqw

so he admits their is a difference between whites and blacks FINALLY now if we can just get him to admit that the top 20% of blacks are smarter then the top 50% of whites we can liberate his mind

wtf I hate myself now

>it isn't named blacklegsmatter.webm

>mocks racists
>by being a racist

Affirmative action was a mistake

>Only hairy white people are like monkeys, but all black people are monkeys.

Wow. Really made me think.

He did say it though, he was just saying it hypothetically. And why would he say that hypothetically? Why wouldn't he just say that it was fake science?