Only about 24 hours away from Madam President

Only about 24 hours away from Madam President.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SB3MV
youtube.com/watch?v=7NrS8B5glsw&list=RDrOH37W0jPpA&index=13
huffingtonpost.com/entry/dnc-chair-says-committee-was-attacked-by-russian-hackers-through-election-day_us_5856acb6e4b08debb78992e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry what?
Again, this is not that timeline.

thanks for the meme pic (it'll fun using it in a week when you're crying about something President Trump is doing)

>Loses ellection.
>continues bitching about it
>tries to throw their precious democracy in the trash in an attempt to change ellection result
Hillary is such a sore loser it is not even funny.

Why do all the shitty Hillary Pepes involve some kind of weird domination fantasy?

They're created by democucks

You better check in babes archive.is/SB3MV

TWO
SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS ISNT FAIR! SHE GOT MORE VOTES WE SHOULD GO DEMOCRACY, BECUASE SHE LOST! OH WAIT? SHE CAN STILL WIN? GO REPUBLIC!

cuck

keep telling yourself that snowflake.

>Barely 100 faithless electors in 200+ years of American elections
>Hillshills actually think 37 will flip in one election
I cant wait for a third round of your tears.

There were 63 faithless electors in 1872 alone.

Admittedly, that was because the losing candidate, Horace Greeley, died after the election, but before the Electoral College voted.

Eternal reminder

So, I get to laugh at you retards again?

Eternal reminder that Trump memes >>>>>> Killary memes
Not just tomorrow, but every day after for the next (minimum) 4 years once the electors confirm Donald J. Trump as president.

When the Electoral College chooses Clinton , the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president, a woman who the entire nation thought was a literal criminal but still preferred to Trump.

kek'd

Screen shotted your post to laugh at you tomorrow

>mfw this thread

I await your butthurt.

not gonna happen faggot

There will not be a 45th president.

I love these

ya'll need jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=7NrS8B5glsw&list=RDrOH37W0jPpA&index=13

You're in for the worst timeline in 2017 it's going to be glorious.

What even is this cuck thread?

This is amazing, we're going to beat Hillary all over again. Oh my god this is the best election and presidency ever.

Say it with me boys: Madam President.

>still not over it
>BB-BUT IT WAS HER TURN

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH LOOOOOOOL

Now that trump can't lose no matter what and is our president These Hillary images are actually checking me up

Your tears were delicious on November 8th, and they'll be even more delicious tomorrow.

Cracking me up***

Truly the gift which keeps on giving. Liberal delusioun knows no bounds!

Is Sup Forums meming for Hillary to win right now?

NOPE
O
P
E

LOL

I can't wait to sip drumpf tears.

No. We're meming to send her to prison.

Yes.

Consider this your last chance to stock up on hillary pepes, they will achieve ultra rare status soon so BUY BUY BUY

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL NOPE

>We beat her in the Debates
>We beat her in the General Election
>We beat her in the Recounts
>We beat her in the Electoral College

Tomorrow will be glorious!

We are getting hit by a seriously higher amount of trolls since after the election

YOU WERE MY SUN, YOU WERE MY MOOON

So seriously, I'm getting in my prediction on Faithless Electors this year.

I'm calling two from Trump, one goes to Kasich, one to Cruz.

I'm also calling six from Hillary -- three to Bernie and three to Kasich from those who drank the KoolAid and think Trump might go under 270, throwing the race to the House, and want to give House Republicans a GOP alternative that is more palatable to the Democrats. (House would pick from top three Electoral vote getters, if nobody is over 270 -- which is a fantasy, but it might drive some Hillary defectors.

>this will cause another civil war in America
Libcucks will be BTFO in 2 days because noguns.

Reddit is mad so they are using /qa/ to raid

NOW THERES JUST NO CHANCE FOR YOU AND ME

>There were 63 faithless electors in 1872 alone.

The candidate they were supposed to support had died.

But yeah, 67 of the roughly 100 were in that year -- which shows how incredibly rare they are other than in that one case.

But yeah, 37 Republicans are going to keep Hillary's hopes alive. Seems legit.

If corruption is really so far as to break the rules to see another traitor in office, then /k/ and Sup Forums may finally unite and turn that whole swamp upside down.

WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALL ALONE??

>Obama says Russia didn't hack us
>He told them to stop, without evidence, just to be sure
>Liberal media cuts up what he says to fit their narrative
>People that have broken the law and discredited themselves, during the election, hope to be credible sources on this
>DNC is saying the president, their home boy, is wrong and lying

W O W

huffingtonpost.com/entry/dnc-chair-says-committee-was-attacked-by-russian-hackers-through-election-day_us_5856acb6e4b08debb78992e4

And obviously, this isn't the only liberal media source pulling such tactics (aka straight up lying). It's the usual suspects, as always.

Day of rope if hill wins so ya

i had a 15:1 bet that trump will have over 300 EVs and I already cashed out 20 days ago

point being even bookies aren't having high hopes of faithless electors

>We are getting hit by a seriously higher amount of trolls since after the election

Probably not, they are just trolling the other way now. The troll population here is always pretty high.

If you can't drain the swamp...

Burn it down.

Yeah, he said that. lol

Gotta admit I find the angry Trump wojak very funny

WHAT ELSE COULD I BE

We get this thread every day

We are counting on that.

>it's a month and a half after the election

>hill.pepe.AVI still looks cross-eyed and stoned
>retarded hillshills still can't fix the abomination
>but they keep posting it

Do hillshills secretly think hillary is retarded?

Hahahhaaaaaa did he just suggest reddit and qa team up to destroy pol?

>tfw I get off to the thought of being stepped on by Hillary in a timeline where she's POTUS

There is nothing wrong with being #Filth4GILF.

This is our Mod

thats a really fucking poorly drawn pepe btw.

EVERYONE EVERYONE EVERYONE

someone tell me, when will we know the results?
it would be truly HILLARYous if trump didnt win

/qa/ Is retarded and raids boards all the time, plus they have a hateboner for Sup Forums in perticular. Not that they can actually do anything about it, but the mods are a different story.

Terribly retarded looking. Like an attempt at trying to ride on the coattails of pepe.

>third
What was the second round?

These ones are pure kino

The recount bullshit.

Clinton supporters are so desilusional about all of this.

I am sure going to love hearing you complain in media for the next weeks.

Also fuck you for endorsing a corrupt joke of a woman. You should be ashamed of yourselves, libtards.

News flash, an overwhelming number of Electors have already said that will uphold the election results, even if they have misgivings about it. Because that is how the system works.

Let the tears continue until you're dry.

What's that test on the right side below the personality one

This was the moment she lost the election before it even happened. She could cross the Bernie voters, but not Kek himself. It cost her dearly.

>Hillshills and Liberals keep getting their hopes up that somehow the system will do a complete change because they're crying
>Keep getting BTFO
>Still not tired of winning
>They keep losing and setting themselves up to lose even more

im scared it will change and trump loses

Stage 3: Bargaining