Ask a Rabbi anything

Is this the place where all the antisemitic people hang out? My students have told me that I need to check this place out.
I'm a Rabbi from New York, why do you guys dislike Jews? Maybe I can explain our religion to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKsf6OQ5cPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you give blowjobs to babies after you mutilate their cocks?

how did dreidel start?
whats your affliation?
and where can you catch gifilta fish?

This.

proof op,

fake

why did you do 9/11?

Your people feel entitled to lie and steal and sin. You, along with muslims and niggers are destroying our society and must be burned or deported.

Where is your jew gold and where can I find it.

>nyc goy checking in
I love my Jews, but sometimes the Jews are too Jewish, if you know what I mean fampai

Mohels are the ones who conduct the circumcision, not Rabbis. Anybody who performs a sexual act on a baby is disgusting.
Is this proof?
I didn't do 9/11

Fellow chosen one checking in. Are you going to answer or deliver proofs or not?

Is it true that sex with toddlers is okay?
It sounds pretty good
Also this, that's gross and dangerous. Babies die from that shit.

Honest question: how do you defend multiple statements in the Talmud regarding goyim being less or equal to animals, as well as the double standards intrinsic in it (A jew can steal from a non jew, but not otherwise).

Also, yes, this place does indeed hate kikes. Well, that and everywhere else on the planet. So please, while we may hate your guts, we are willing to engage, since we will know instantly when you are being duplicitious.

>Mohels are the ones who conduct the circumcision, not Rabbis
I thought mohels were a subset of rabbis.
>Is this proof?
Not without a timestamp.
>Anybody who performs a sexual act on a baby is disgusting.
What about couple year old girls? They're good for sex, right?

Why do you suck anglo dicks?

How much gold is hidden in each jew's secret stash?
Or does it vary from jew to jew.

Not sure what you mean.
I just did :)
Many of the quotes I've seen circulating the web are mere fabrications. I suggest you check out talmud.faithweb.com
Yes many mohels are rabbis, but not all are
What can I do for proof?
No, little girls are not sexual objects.

Haha, I still laugh at the stereotype of jewish greed because it is so often true! Not all jewish people are greedy however, and it is dangerous to believe stereotypes apply to entire groups.

What do you think about this song?
youtu.be/ZKsf6OQ5cPQ

how do you rationalize these two ideas:
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
and conclude that white christians shouldn't be anti-semetic?

What's your Stance on the Palestine-Israeli Conflict?
What do you think about the refugee crisis?
Also,ignore all the meme/shitpost answers. They're not worth replying to

>reverse image search
>no results
Ok I am gonna assume you're not lying.
A lot of people here think jews control everything and try to destabilize the West, because the heads of virtually every media company. This view is reinforced by the type of movies they make (such as promoting feminism, multiculturalism, deliberately choosing black males + white females for partnership roles, and other degenerate behavior).
Most of us here know that the average Rabbi isn't trying to destroy the West, but believe that Jews as a group do or are atleast suspicious because of all the parallels.

What do you think about those claims? Why do you think Jews are so ridiculously over represented in such roles and promote things that are harmful to society?

How caloric/kg are you?

write the date and Sup Forums on a piece of paper next to your rabbi card

You didn't answer my question.

A: Jews are not Semitic. Palestinians are.
B: We already know allll about your "religion", which is a thinly veiled self-worship and the epitome of racial supremacy. Calling non-jews animals created to be slaves for the "chosen".

>Many of the quotes I've seen circulating the web are mere fabrications. I suggest you check out talmud.faithweb.com

I've been to that website before, and all I see is handwaving bullshit that barely touches on it. I would love for you to tell me witth a straight face that behind closed doors and with your own clan you do not treat gentiles with naked contempt.

It's catchy and silly.
I think multiculturalism is dangerous. Unfortunately many Jews have fallen off the path of Judaism. Most religious Jews I know are against multiculturalism and want to be isolated. Secular Jews are often the ones pushing for more diversity.

>No, little girls are not sexual objects.
Wrong, little girls are made for sex. They love sucking dick and having their kitties tickled.
>What can I do for proof?
Provide time stamp.

Help, hello jew here

Don't waste your time, we are satire. We really only hate blacks

Also.... (((NORMIE))) get out!

Judaism is a religion defined around being a separate ethnic group within a larger society, much like Hinduism has defined its ethnicities. This is dysfunctional in any nation-state where there should be only one ethnic group.

A reformation or an elimination is the only solution. Your move, really.

this is exactly the problem, Jews are against multiculti crap when it comes to THEM and Israel, but they have no problems pushing this agenda in white countries.

Who did you vote for (((rabbi)))

9/10 Jews in politics, media etc. are leftist cucks and push for authoritharian "liberalism" and destruction of white countries. At the same time, they are hugely overrepresented in these groups

Eat shit fucking cockroach, promote diversity and miscegenation to your Jew race

this: big problem will require big solution. fix it from your synagogues or it will be fixed for you.

Why in Zohar it is written that Moses was Egyptian?

How do you explain to stories of creation in Bereshit?

How many permutations of letter doubles should be pronounced to create a golem?

Is it true that the ((())) is a symbol of anti-semitism? I saw an article about it but I dont trust the media anymore!

Most of Sup Forums isn't really antisemitic. We just pretend to be racist and antisemitic for shock value, and then laugh at the media when they fall for our schtick.

Explain who the LORD is in Psalm 110
Explain the plurality in God in Genesis
Explain why you think you are the chosen people if the Sadducees were wrong about the life after death, and ancestry.
If I don't produce sperm or semen can I masturbate
If you drop a weight on your foot on Saturday, can you lift it off?
How is it possible to have atonement with a temple or sacrifice?

Do you really believe that Menahem Mendel was messiah? Who that was Shabbatai Zvi?

Why it is prohibited to eat meat with milk? Torah gives a direct instruction only not to boil the animal in its mothers milk.

Happy Chanukah rabbi. I am personally irreligious right now but I'm reading some Henry James and thinking about it all.

How jealous are you that you didn't get to experience the Jewish refugee camps that the Nazi's set up, and which the Allies bombed to pieces?

Why is Israel constantly oppressing the Palestinians and invading their homeland?

How do I delete this page?

it is a way of identifying jews in positions of power in order to show how disproportionately they are over-represented. it isn't anti-semetic. it is honesty.

Don't read about jews from rabbis.

Read about them with distinct context to society.

What do you mean exactly

ebin

> why do you guys dislike Jews?

Jews started Communist revolutions that killed 30 million of my people.

Jews allowed 9/11 to happen.

Jews have different ideas about honesty and guilt than, say, English people.

Jews control my homeland's mass media, banks, and government.

Jew made in China?

i don't think you can anymore.

dumping more

reply to your original post with DELETE THIS in the name and options fields

>If I don't produce sperm or semen can I masturbate
I don't think there's any rules against masturbating. General rules against "sexual immorality" and lust may apply but maybe not.
>If you drop a weight on your foot on Saturday, can you lift it off?
How could you have dropped it if you didn't initially lift it?

How do you feel about people of jewish descent (not necessarily religious) trying to destroy America, do you feel any sense of duty to this country or is it all just for Israel?

If it's the latter why not just move to Israel and leave America Alone.

DELETE THIS

Rabbi, answer our questions or we will perform memetic pulsa denura against you.

"DELETE THIS"

That's the "echo". It originated on a radio show that is not only racist but also deliberately offensive.
Around here nobody takes it that serious, it's mostly used as banter to refer to things that the jews supposedly control which are degenerate.

This place is mostly anti-globalist in it's nature. If jews are attacked as a whole, it's because of their dysproportionally high involvement in globalism.

why? are you regretting your time here? we were having a good dialogue.

reply to the original post with DELETE THIS in the name and option fields.

Doesn't work that way JEWBOY

You sound exactly like the BLM and feminists who claim to be oppressed by white males. Stop crying, and actually try to improve yourself if you want to make a diference

Hello sir,

I haven't decided on a career yet and I would not mind being a Rabbi. Could you explain how such a card is obtained? How would I join the "International Conference of Chabad Sluchim" and be certified as a Rabbi? What kind of training is required?

Note: I am not a Jew and do not practice Judaism (at present).

Why is capnography a better indicator of gas exchange than pulse oximetry?

Move out of Kiryas Joel and start paying taxes...

DELETE THIS PAGE

This.

someone screencap this

It will be deleted automatically after a while. Don't worry about it.
I'm sorry for some of the insults you got in this thread. This website tends to be rather blunt. What appears to be rude to normal people is normal conversation on here, so don't take it personally.

stop deleting everything. just talk with us.

Could you please answer my previous question before you delete this page.

Warmest regard,

KIKE!

Is there really a global conspiracy by your people? Im pretty sure there is give me the answer, also your circumcision thing is disgusting

Onan.
Read the Torah.

kek

Why is their such a deep a divid between Israel jews and American Jews in the North East?

Is it still a holdover from Soviet cultural influence of many American Jews that immigrated?

I ask this more because in the South all the Jews I grew up with and new were fully assimilated and culturally conservative.

However about two years ago i visited New York the racial divisions were ironicly more divided almost to the point from my perception to be isolated. (Realy not just the Jews but all Ethnicity appeared like this from my perspective)

you cant delete pages you silly billy

see that little box in the top of your thread? check it

then get to the bottom page and click "delete"

also this: you have an opportunity to talk with a lot of (possibly) ill-informed young men and traps.

BURN KIKE

see

>Hello, is this the wolves den? I am a sheep. Perhaps if I explain how my fur is very valuable you all won't devour me?

Good luck, diaperhead.

Rabbi, you can't delete the page.
They're making fun of you, but of you are cool about it, they'll leave you alone.
Also answer my questions from this post

DALEET

Yea but it's mostly a meme.

tunisia to the rescue~~!!!

I'm not an antisemite, I'm cool with non-banker Jews and right wing Jews. I only hate the evil Jews like Soros, bankers and
Leftists who flood our countries with 3rd world scum.

Is it true Judaism forbids cheating the customers? I have a Muslim associate who prefers doing business with orthodox Jewish merchants, cause their scriprure tells the Jews to be honest cause it's a big sin to cheat the customers coming to the shop. Is this true?

Also, do you view gentiles as unclean and less than animals?

Are Jews allowed to eat halal if there's no kosher available? (Muslims are allowed to eat kosher)

It can't be stopped now

Is there a way I can hide this page so nobody can see it? I would be happy to answer you by email if you provide one

I got aboard this thread at just the right time.

jews created feminism to destroy White civilization

Fuck off, man.
That story doesn't have anything to do with masturbation. His sin wasn't jerking off, it was pulling out. He finished on her ass instead of inside her so he wouldn't knock her up because the children would've been considered to be his dead brother's and not his. So God said "fuck you for not doing your duty".

about the circumcision it's have been pushed by jews in US for multiple purposes.
First, USA is the biggest diaspora of jews in the world, there is even more jews in US than in Israel. Since thousands of years, all the pogroms of jews have been done the same way to be sure you are not targeting the wrong person : "drop your pant schlomo, ho you are cut ? go into the oven". By mutilating goyims too , they are protecting themselves for the next cleansing.
Second, and it's known only by rabbis since forever but the anatomy science help us to understand now, but the childrens have a first puberty who start at the 8th day and last 21 days, Dr Jean Gauter proved it the first.
And this first puberty, which is a major event, will disturb the endocrinal system and the thyroid system. You set free some hormones contained in the intern genital organ, which is what we call the human gland. It will then provoke an underdevelopment of the pituitary side of the brain, but unhinged the adrenals glands and the thyroid.
To summarize, circumcision change the psyche of men, transforming them to be more 'left-brained' (the speculative mind).
So what is happening is that jews want to create a race of goys thinking like their masters, a golem, with the americans.

Pr. Roger Dommergue Polaco De Menasce explain this very well (he was an insider, illuminati-tier family, extremely powerful)

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU

Maybe we should sit down and read the Talmud desu