Szondi psychopathy Test

Let's see Sup Forums's repressions and denials

Look at the portraits of these eight people and choose the one you would never want to meet at night in the dark, because his or her appearance causes disgust and fear in you

Other urls found in this thread:

learning-mind.com/szondi-test-with-pictures-that-will-reveal-your-deepest-hidden-self/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I imagine he would rape my boipucci

i feel like this is the obvious answer and probably some trick shit, but #3

Repression

When we talk about personality disorders associated with brain disease, damage and dysfunction (as occurs in some cases of epilepsy), some of the diagnostic features can be impulsiveness, irritability, the outbursts of anger and aggression. If this stout gentleman with a round head caused revulsion and fear in you, it is likely that early in your childhood you repressed some of such feelings and behaviors to your subconscious.

Denial

It is most likely that you are a kind and peaceful person. Being meek and friendly, you give the impression of a responsible and self-controlled person. You are stable in your feelings and easily bond with people, ideas and objects.

#2 or #3

Demeanor, posture, tone of voice - there are many subtleties that would be taken into an account. Static images are a poor way to extract deeper meaning from such a complex scenario.

#1 or maybe #6

7 just like me

-Maniac

Repression

Some diagnostic features of mania are extroversion, overstimulation, overestimation of self and a waste of money and emotions. If this kind face seems disgusting to you, it probably means that inside you there is a kind of excitement which, if not controlled, would transform you into a fanatic mystic.

Denial

You are very likely to be a person who does not want to provoke with his/her behavior and who detests noise, extremes and excesses. You are an example of discretion, restraint and measure. Being logical and thrifty, you always have a fully controlled behavior.

#8 is a cutie.

Who are these creepy ass mafacas
Number 5

#2, maybe #1

Numbers 2 and 6

8 gives me the heebie jeebies tbqhwyf

None seem particularly bad to me, but if I had to choose, I'd go with #1

6) Depressive

Repression

Lack of self-esteem, feelings of inferiority and guilt are the main symptoms of depression. The fact that this harmless being is an incarnation of aversion for you may mean that you are a deeply depressed person who manages to have these symptoms under control.

Denial

Perhaps you are an outgoing and carefree person. You always show dynamism, confidence and optimism. Sometimes, of course, you get upset and can manifest dysthymia and melancholy (“sad clown syndrome”). You can also be suspicious and morose.

it's obviously #3

none are scary

4) Schizophrenic

Repression

The schizophrenic personality is characterized by intense apathy, distortions of thought and incompatible emotions. If this impassive gaze and poker face gave you goose bumps, you probably repressed a feeling of indifference towards others and withdrawal from things and events at an early stage of your childhood.

Denial

You are probably quite a sociable person. You believe in socializing and communication with others, enjoying your companies and going out often. The sociability is rather misleading and perhaps hides an isolated person who lives with the feeling of being always alone. Your relationships may seem impersonal and superficial, as if they lack the true feeling. Deep down, you may feel that you do not need others and coexistence with them.

2, 3, 4, 5 and 7

Dur hurr hurr we are doing this according to whatever psuedo scientist came up with it you autist. Obviously you have to set aside the other shit and imagine: one of these faces is attached to a body nonchalantly leaning against a wall. Which one would make you most likely to cross the street to avoid them
Not that difficult

no no, number 2

Definitely 3 , 2 is a second

Oh, shit. I'm a diagnosed Schizophrenic so that makes sense.

there is no "answer" it's a psychology test lol
to me 3 looks kinda friendly/dumb

anw 3:
3) Katatonic

Repression

Some features of this mental disorder is the excessive stimulation of imagination and cognition in general and negativism. If this unshaven but smiling gentleman caused negative feelings in you, you may have repressed some hyperactivity of your mind, which could make you lose touch with reality if it had not been transferred to your unconscious.

Denial

You tend to adopt stereotypical behaviors and do not like innovations and changes. Maybe you’re the type of timid and diffident person, who finds it particularly difficulte to adapt to new situations. Your biggest fear is to lose self-control. You are a bit stiff, often defensive and perhaps inhibited person who never deviates from the ‘behavior codex’.

>While you were busy looking at these people, another boy was planning a school shooting.

wtf, look at #3.

yeah exactly... but retard strength...

5, i wouldn't want to see 5.

5 for my girlfriend

8 for me

This. None of them appear remotely menacing.

What mollycoddled slackwit came up with this test?

Wait do I have to pick? Can I pick none? They don't disgust or frighten me.

looks liek a fucking gyppo

This
She looks like she has a few screws loose

Thats because 3 looks like a paki and he might rape your ass

imma go with 5

but 2 is fishy as hell, reminds me of Ivica Dačić

>only men in the pic

I don't fear men. I only fear women.

>2

Is number 7 Tim Curry?

Inb4 picking none is the psychopath response.

Number 5, my hombre. The only way she could be more disgusting is if she had no chin.

8 scares me. i'd like to bang #4

Maybe 5

This isnt fair

1 isnt even facing forward so i cant see his whole face
The all have different lighting so some look darker and less defined

You fucked up green-poo in loo

Shit, I would pick #6 too and im a deeply depressed person.

Number 1 looks creepy the rest are fine though. Would fug 4 and 5 if I met them on a dark night if you know what I mean.

kek germanon there are three pussies there

5 ewwww

::patiently awaits op to copy and paste the fucking answer for #2::

1, because he looks like the nazi spy of out raiders of the lost ark

number 2 and 3 are the most intimidating but #1 looks like he is overseeing some kind of satanic medical experiment. i think i could take the rest of them

this is the man that stole your foreskin

yeah looks like he sews twins together in an underground bunker

That's the point, they all look kinda creepy but ultimately harmless in different ways
Your mind fills in the blanks

3 or 5

None of them scare me. Psychopaths aren't invulnerable.

>Szondi psychopathy Test

>learning-mind.com/szondi-test-with-pictures-that-will-reveal-your-deepest-hidden-self/

incase OP decided to fuck his donkey

2 by far

1 = Heinrich Himmler
2 = Slavok Slavovich
3 = Gypsy
4 = smack by husband
5 = broom-head
6 = receding hairline
7 = Bud Spencer
8 = boipussy

mate look at him he looks like he gets sexually excited by burning rabbits

learning-mind.com/szondi-test-with-pictures-that-will-reveal-your-deepest-hidden-self/

Also

/thread

5. That's downright creepy.

i thought this would be bullshit but coincidentally it was spot on for me

4 and 5 creep me the fuck out.

Hm, I guess you have to choose one, so I chose 3. The answer was pretty accurate too.

I won't be able to reply to everyone so here is the article:
>learning-mind.com/szondi-test-with-pictures-that-will-reveal-your-deepest-hidden-self/

None actually

2) Epileptic

Repression

When we talk about personality disorders associated with brain disease, damage and dysfunction (as occurs in some cases of epilepsy), some of the diagnostic features can be impulsiveness, irritability, the outbursts of anger and aggression. If this stout gentleman with a round head caused revulsion and fear in you, it is likely that early in your childhood you repressed some of such feelings and behaviors to your subconscious.

Denial

It is most likely that you are a kind and peaceful person. Being meek and friendly, you give the impression of a responsible and self-controlled person. You are stable in your feelings and easily bond with people, ideas and objects.

I had chosen #8 KEK
maybe if they had better lighting, the test would work

They all look sketchy
but 3, 6 , 7, and 2 especially

Either way they all look like demons dressed in a human uniform

1) Sadist

Repression

You are likely to have repressed some experiences from the first years of life associated with authoritarianism in your behavior, a need to dominate and a propensity for bad intentions. If you chose the portrait of this teacher may have repressed some offensive or demeaning to other behaviors in your unconscious.

Denial

You are likely to be a completely harmless and peaceful creature, always ready to help others. If you are an office worker, your superiors may find it difficult to handle you. When you do not want to do something, you create barriers (for example, getting late to work or showing that you are in a bad mood). Often, when you have to defend yourself, you choose passive resistance and defiance, which in the long term exhaust those who created problems for you.

I need the (you)'s though man

It's the shit angle with shit lighting with shit poses

#2 only looks threatening because he tilted his head down a bit, and #5 because the light was extremely shit

needs to have a modern version desu

Ulterior motives through faked expression or lack thereof.

any other answer is wrong.

None of them looks dangerous or even threatening.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

My sides have departed

Ty Hans

All of them, that's why I never go out to begin with.

what if none of them disgust or make me fear?

everyone but me is disgusting

he looks like he's a fucking pakistani or something

This described me a little too well.

>who else?

5) Hysteric

Repression

Some personality traits of hysterical people are superficial and unstable emotions, narcissism and exhibitionism. If chose this strange lady with heavy eyelids as the person that scares you most of all, maybe it’s because you have repressed an insatiable desire to captivate attention and a thirst for approval.

Denial

You give the impression of a modest person with intense inwardness. However, in reality, seeming a quiet and shy person, you may be possessed of an overpowering and excessive desire to charm others. You meticulously take care of your appearance and behavior. For example, you always try to be elegant and well-dressed, complementing your clothes with accessories that attract the attention of others.

Sublimation

Such people are likely to choose a rare/extravagant profession or hobby.

2 & 5 look weird or demented to me. 3 would be who I would be most likely to shoot in 'self defense'.

I picked #2, however I am not emotionally stable at all. I possibly suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder. I'm not sure as I was never diagnosed with anything other than ADHD. Because of this, I've lost a great deal of faith in psychiatry.

I was very aggressive and mean in my early childhoo but eventually I began to suffer from some certain delusional ideas that only got worse after experiencing sexual assault. Unfortunately I haven't gotten over my mental issues.

2 looks like a psycho but 3 looks like a paki cunt who will stab me for a few coins

so 3

6 or 1, what does this mean?

theyre all psychopaths