He thinks Pizzagate isn't real

>he thinks Pizzagate isn't real

PROOF It's real. Podesta admits FBI interrogated him after the emails leaked!

Keep up the pressure. The kids need us. We deserve answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
youtube.com/watch?v=uay00t6h8ak
voat.co/v/clintongate/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22_2.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/14/british-detectives-efits-madeleine-mccann-suspect
honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/Biting-Commentary/July-2011/New-Hawaiian-Vodka-distilled-on-Oahu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It was only once, Goy. Nothing important at all!

bump with pizza reference in email

$29 seems inexpensive?

Booping

They will come clean all the way on every way - or it is cleanse with fire time.

It's not the nature of the crime...

>it's the seriousness of the charge

>$33.07 printer ink (Office Depot)
pizzagate confirm

For 2-3 people? including drinks, that seems more legitimate use of the word 'pizza'

Fresh tortillas...get your fresh tortillas flown into kalomari dc the day before. Fresh flores tortillas flown in. Fresh hot dogs and fresh pizza flown into dc. Fresh hot dogs.

the van is on it's way son.

These people worked hard to get to where they are and should be allowed to do as they wish.
It's not like you know these kids, so who cares.

> FBI spoke to Podesta about the hacked e-mails
> PIZZAGATE IS REAL!!!!!!
Do you have any actual evidence?

How can i get some fresh uncut hotdogs from chicago anyway?

>The emails
>the pizzeria
>the weird fucking art in the pizzeria
>the disturbing posts and images from his gay lover
>the blatant media denial and autistic levels of backlash
Theres definitely something going on. They wouldnt be so adamant in denying it if there weren't.

i mean there's also the fact that many high profile people have been pedophiles. I personally feel its not unlikely

Where does it say they questioned him about fucking kids in a pizzeria?

>hacked

Are you implying that purchasing a loli is cheaper than purchasing a few pizzas?

There's a lot of bias confirmation surrounding Pizzagate, sure. I've never participated in any of the investigation stuff. But there are a lot of things about Pizzagate I'm just not able to look at as coincidence at this point, and I'm a skeptical/realist kind of dude. Creeps me out desu.

Cause it is so normal to have your first lollipop experience in the green room. And fly fresh tortillas in from mexico to kalomari dc. And sell beanie babies that you do not want your parents. Pizza pizza...hotard pizza.

This really, I have a pretty gray view.

Too bad there are lots of people who hate me for having that view because they just out right deny pizzagate

normal employee

Bump

why there is no /ewo/ threads anymore?

this pedo-apologist thinks being a chimo is funny. here's hoping you end up on a Trump fbi list.

Sleepovers at a Pizza place?

Whose kids are these anyway?

personal party with the president in the white house

Mods are pedos.

Xanax and stacks of money

bump for justice

top 50 most powerful people in washington and a pizza parlor owner is one of them

pasta

we need to reach normies.

Someone needs to hack Podesta again, as well as Marina Abramovich and Bif Skipman alias David Flintstone.

Oh and not forgetting James Alafantis and the owner of that other shop Besta Pizza.

Daily reminder that this has been suppressed for centuries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

I watched that interview and the FBI only contacted him to let him know he was hacked. You retards are out of hands.
Go watch that interview for gods sake. Imbeciles.

They have already deleted everything.
We need one guy who works in Instagram and can access all private messages and hided/deleted posts. Only way is reaching more people. They will no where to hide.

Podesta1234. Your password is very weak, choose another. p@ssword.

Major hack would be against James as we can connect him to almost every elite and i bet there must of been some mail sent between each others

blood farming? why has no officials or media checked on the well being of these children?

NYPD had leaks that they were investigating a huge sex ring surrounding the Clinton's circle.

wtf is even this shit

Liberals dismiss this because it's "too absurd" but will believe multiple women deciding Trump raped them right before an election

Zzz

Once you see actual CP pages and know their lingo, pizzagate makes A LOT of sense, I got a chill down my back when i first saw the emails with the "references".

This is why FBI anons are with us, we've been seeing the same shit for a LONG time.

notice FBI anons and not FBI as a whole.

Fuck comet pink pong guys, look at the Clinton Foundation like fbianon said. Focus on the CF!

just gonna shitpost a company with the same* logo
www.vault.swiss

*almost, just mirrored

Ew.

John "Molesta" Podesta

The finders cult had a farm in virginia.

I guess this, focus more on Podesta. Focusing on Comet Pizza will only make us look like assholes. Podesta is obviously a fucking creep

>dekektives implicate massive government pedo ring at every level and nation. World is convinced appalled...

What next? Day of the rope? Reinstate the constitution to the letter it was written? What's is OUR endgame if, kek willing, this all comes to the light?

What sort of lingo was used? Does any of it match up with the emails? Like what does hotdogs and pasta mean?

Alefantis IS in podesta circle. He seems like a close friend. He is also one of the most influential people in DC. Still nowhere bear podesta though but still waaaay above all us little people. Think about that. The reason Alefantis was suspected was mainly because his restaurant's logo looks like a pedo symbol that was released in a FBI document. Also the pizza place next door has another symbol that is in the same document of pedo symbol released by the FBI.

>2 infants spread throughout the house

these people must be prosecuted

someone make /EWO/ thread

As bad as pedo shit is, if we get moar solid evidence of other things we know the CF has been up to, it's better for us. We can mainstream shit.

If Pizzagate is real or not, no one wants to believe it is. Not even most of the people investigating it want it to be true. It's a hard sell to the public.

Not saying Pizzagate bros shud stop looking. They are passionate and if they find more (especially if its more solid as evidence) that's awesome. But anons who are looking into the globalist conspiracies maybe should focus on keeping gov agencies in check and looking at the details they can't see/prosecute.

youtube.com/watch?v=uay00t6h8ak

above video: this is bigger than the pajama factory lead. this video fleshes out investigation from a kill room comment.
this should be posted to voat but im too lazy.

video says coffins are used in trafficking...

Laura Silsby and Jeffrey Epstein are the goldmines.

Alefantis is being crafted into the tank to pull all the aggro. This is why the MSM is drawing attention to select parts of the story.

>I guess this, focus more on Podesta. Focusing on Comet Pizza will only make us look like assholes. Podesta is obviously a fucking creep
The Clinton Foundation needs to burn to the ground

voat.co/v/clintongate/

Dont worry goys, he'll shoot himself in the back of the head twice and throw himself in a ditch before he talks

>Jake Siewert
>Goldman Sachs
>Dennis
>those dates

Really makes you think

Nopedo but I think the joke is:
>long flight ahead and haha im rich im gonna drop these meds and sleep my way to big spendin London style

Those are two sketches of one suspect. Not two different suspects.

Obama lied about his knowledge of the e-mail server and ordered shitload of >hotdogs

>the Nose knows

This has to be investigated too

B-B-But it was only once! And they only talked! L-like good friends,a non!

It was just an inquiry! JUST A SIMPLE INQUIRY!!

You mean you don't order $64,000 worth of hotdogs from half way across the country on a bi-weekly basis? Haha! Pleb!

proof?

The art on Tony Podesta's 9th floor is against forum rules here.

>"The pictures ringing Tony’s ninth-floor office at PodestaMattoon deliver an unusual welcome. A suite of arresting computer-manipulated photographs by Dutch artist Margi Geerlinks serves as a cautionary tale of genetic engineering. One shows a boy seemingly born from a sewing machine. Another finds a young girl knitting her own hair. A third has a naked woman immersed in blood-red liquid."

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22_2.html

theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/14/british-detectives-efits-madeleine-mccann-suspect

With normal storage cages in the background. With normal red substance all over his/her normal body.

I'd love to go there to have a normal pizza and normal drink and have a normal discussion about the CRAZY MAD TACTICAL ASSAULT GUNMAN THAT THERE IS NO PROOF OF and leave a normal review after having an all around normal time.

bump

Samefag?

Yea. And guess who lives in hawaii? David Flintstone who is also in Obama and Clinton's circle. David Flintstone aka alias Bif Skipman, creepy guy with an eBay account called "Cheesebay" He also owns a compound in Hawaii with a multi breaker electrical setup on a tiny shed style building. There are 30 WiFi networks seemingly transmitting from underground at this compound, who knows why.

Kamehameha school is a legit school. Flintstone is a real human bean.

>FBI spoke to me only once about my hacked emails
>PROOF It's real. Podesta admits FBI interrogated him after the emails leaked!

Nigger what

It was totally just to see how he's been holding up after getting triggered. I'm sure they shared a pizza and some ice cream. Nothing to worry about.

Kek. I'm talking about this pedo

honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/Biting-Commentary/July-2011/New-Hawaiian-Vodka-distilled-on-Oahu/

He has an alias known as Bif Skipman.