Hey Sup Forums, can I get a light?

Hey Sup Forums, can I get a light?

Oh wait, are you one of those faggy numales who believe the "health" meme?

I'm a degenerate smoker and even I think this thread is shit

I've smoked for about ten years now. Big tobacco shilling on Sup Forums recently has inspired me to give quitting another try.

>health
>meme
what

have your smoker rights been infringed? the carolinas still love tobacco.

yeah, you die anyway. that's how it ends.

numales are the ones who smoke cigarettes nowadays you enormous faggot

I'm a smoker, and I wish I wasn't because I know most women are repulsed by my habit. Except for white trash whores who also smoke.

>he's never had an out of body experience

trash tier human being, what you do here has effects on what you do after.

Kek.
Good one!

>after

it is only here and now.

Fuck off, shill. And kill yourself for posting a picture of an ugly whore like that.
>give quitting another try
I don't get how you could try to not do something and fail at it.
Yes, but it's fucking retarded to do things that will significantly reduce your quality of life.

Do it man, despite the memes I enjoy smoking but my lungs are paying the price, I have to give it up. Good luck!

They raised some cigarette prices in PA by some amount recently, but no, no one really cares where you smoke here, at least in Southwestern PA

Sure, the difference is quality of life until you die tho.

>health
>meme
Niggerwut?
And numales is a phrase that only exists on Sup Forums

Fucking normie... There are things people like you will never understand until it too late.

>103447319
>give quitting another try
I don't get how you could try to not do something and fail at it.
Try not breathing. You'll do us all a favor.

treat yer body like you live in it you mincy fagit kite

Do I look healthy to you faggot?

smoking is a pleasure.

some people drink alcohol. that is unhealthy too.

>change on the desk

Why not buy a mason jar and put it in there?

>smoking is a pleasure
No, it isn't. Unless you're like a cutter and you enjoy hurting yourself.

>smoking indoors
Burn your house

How am I the bad guy? I'm not giving the tobacco kikes my money.

Looks just like mine, but I have this thing

that is so gross

Yeah, that's why they're repulsed by you. Smoking.

My last cigarette was in April. I too smoked for ~10 years. Stop being a cucked slave to the nicotine Jew.

CA, here. People look at you funny for smoking and get all tripped out if you get anywhere near them or are by a general walkway. We just voted in a landslide to raise cig taxes 2$ more per pack. cant smoke 20 feet from any door, 1000 feet from any school, 21+ to buy tobacco, and more.. shits fucked

>current year
>caring if you live or die in this degenerate sinking ship society

Smoking gives me a decent buzz while drinking the agony of reality away, and if it will hasten my death then it's a win-win

>encouraging littering
What's wrong with you?

Yeah my life is kind of a contradiction when it comes to the whole health meme. I lift regularly, cardio occasionally, eat healthy but also smoke about a pack every 3 days and drink usually 2-3 times a month.

I don't I'm right next to the balcony, I smoke poppers in my bong. Dont hack darts.

Lazy and unmotivated.

They aren't butts just leftovers from my dope smoking

is it weird that I'm able to smoke 2-3 cigarettes maybe 3 or 4 days a week and not be addicted?

anyone else like that?

>a fucking degenerate leaf

You could be hitting a bong and no one gives a shit, real cigs you're a terrorist, haha California

Just don't die too soon, the next 4 years will be glorious havoc.

>I don't get how you could try to not do something and fail at it.

Imagine being incredibly hungry, but no amount of food could fix it. You don't have the side effects of actually being hungry (stomach cramps, fainting, weakness ect.) but the feeling is there and nagging at you, making it difficult to focus on anything else. Spending an entire day like that also makes you agitated and angry, causing lash-outs.

After about 3 days this feeling will stop, but it will come back in spells whenever you see someone else enjoying a cigarette, or while doing something you used to do while smoking.

Why don't you just kill yourself then?
>and not be addicted?
Then why do you do it? Are you just stupid?

Yes I'am, now fuck off.

>be me
>25 years old
>smoked a pack a day since I was 14
>tried to quit multiple times, could never kick the habit
>had sinus surgery 8 months ago
>had to stop smoking for about a month after surgery so my shit could heal without getting infected
>healing period ends
>drive to gas station to get pack of cigarettes
>realize for some weird reason I haven't had cravings since I stopped
>turn car around, go home

That was 7 months ago, haven't had a cig since and I feel so much fucking better than I have in years.

CA is pretty cucked. Ban smoking almost everywhere, don't care about the massive amounts of illegal immigrants, trying to ban plastic and paper bags for muh environment, legislation to stop fracking. I hope calexit happens so that the USA is no longer hindered by this states degeneracy.

Enjoy your extremely painful death, i guess

Pretty fucked up it took a surgery making you not able to do it to get you to stop but good for you that you did.

Suicide is for pussies, I'll gladly die a miserable painful death from liver failure or lung cancer before I shoot myself like a little faggot

But killing yourself slowly is even more cowardly

> making you not able to do it

I mean technically I still could've smoked, it was just recommended that I abstain so I made the choice to. Plenty of people have sinus surgery and go right back to smoking the next day and nothing happens, I just didn't want to take any risks.

With that said, it's strange how easy it was.

That makes no sense but if that's how you feel it makes no difference to me, I don't give a single shit what anyone thinks about me or what I do, life is over for me

And yet no one seems concerned about pollution from Jet planes , cars, trucks. It's muh smoking that's bad. PC bullshit. Non-smoker fascists.

The only reason a person would kill themselves slowly is because they can't bring themselves to do it in one go.

its worth it, just quit. im weak and couldnt cold turkey so did gum for 1-2 months then managed to quit

>Suicide is for pussies
>seriously negatively affecting one's own health is for cool guys like me
If the world is so shit and you want to die sooner why not just die now?

if u really need to do the nicotine jew, do it with gum/patches, if you want to weed, butter + cook it and mix it with tea, saves money, better, healthier and better for your teeth. consume luxuriously atleast

I smoke absolutely everywhere in SF. If someone asks me to move further from a door I do, but beyond that, fuck em

>started smoking really young
>smoked half a pack to a pack a day for years
>got fucked by a one in a billion chance, developed nerve damage in my throat
>now I'm in constant pain and can't even enjoy smoking
>mfw

I lost a lot and my quality of life generally became shittier when this happened, but smoking is one of the biggest things I missed. If I could go back and stop myself from doing it I probably wouldn't, and if they do somehow manage to work out a way to cure the damage I'll probably go back to smoking. It really is one of the best fucking feelings in the world to light up a smoke after just about anything.

>had sex? smoke
>finished a nice, filling dinner? smoke
>fixed something on your car? sit back and smoke

>Advocating the tobacco jew
Nice try, Shlomo.

>If the world is so shit and you want to die sooner why not just die now?
Why do you give a shit? I'm not harming anyone but myself and I go to work every day as a productive member of society. I don't draw any government benefits and I have no government subsidized health insurance that would result in taxpayers paying for my decisions. I live life how I want and it ends up getting me killed when I'm 40 but I was generally content then what's it to you nigger?

Make cigarettes schedule 1 they have no medical value

Wah. Say no to yourself.

Just stop buying packs you low self-control cuck

>ban everything please big government take all my rights away

I don't smoke but fuck off

If you don't grow your own tobacco, smoking is degenerate. But I love weed too.

I don't smoke because cigarette smoke tastes vile, but I always carry a lighter cos smoking is the single best way to meet people if you go out drinking.
Pretend to smoke, ask to borrow a cigarette off a stranger, have a light if someone needs one, see if they'll buy you drinks. Or offer to buy them drinks if that's your thing

Any of you underaged faggots going to university or have started this year and are still too retarded to meet people, pretend you smoke. Best advice you'll ever hear.

ban public smoking than

smoking is degenerate

Holy shit....my ID.....
:(

I carry a lighter even though I quit because it helps to pick up women.

I enjoy both

>wanting to be around scum who smoke
Why?
>smoking is the single best way to meet people
Oh, you're retarded.

This guy. He knows.

I don't smoke but I have a lighter because I like to burn things.

>dicks small
AYYY

Why would you want to pick up gross smoking sluts? Do you have no taste or standards? C'mon, man.

>scum who smoke
Huge numbers of university students smoke they're mostly not scum. If you're trying to talk to some middle aged man with a smoking habit, yeah he might be scum.

And I didn't say it was the single best way to meet people in general, but it absolutely is if you're out drinking

Exactly! If this shit wouldn't be addictive, cigarettes would be one of the greatest things in the world. Even with all the cancer issues.

1-2 cigs a day after some form of achievement is fucking orgasmic. The problem is it never stays at 1-2 a day, although this is how many of us started.

How is health a meme????Only a fucking kike could say that

I smoked for about 2 years and it destroyed my lungs so fuck you.

Being a retard also gets you killed and you've already got that covered so smoking is kinda redundant I guess.

I've smoked cigarettes for 7 years and I quit on 11/8 when Trump won to be more like the God-Emperor. I didn't even finish the pack I had and I haven't smoked even one cigarette since. Have some discipline you cucks.

EDGY
D
G
Y

And remember, bitches who smoke smoke while pregnant and around their children. You know that a woman who smokes will be a child abuser.
>smoke
>not scum
But that's wrong. Only low-class scum smoke. It's always been a habit for low-class scum.
>1-2 cigs a day after some form of achievement is fucking orgasmic
No, it's just gross.

That's hot. Got anymore?

>retard
>kangaroo republic

I cut down to a few cigs a week a year ago, and yes it is shit even when used sparingly.

red meat, whiskey, cigarettes.

the trifecta.

try not to get triggered ladies.

At least I know what I want out of my life and have no delusions about myself. Every day I wake up with a clean conscience knowing exactly who I am and where my life is going. Stress doesn't exist for me.

fucking cucked

some people have class no matter what they do.

If you want to be a fag that's your problem.
Stop posting pictures of ugly whores. Go die

what was that i cant hear you filthy femshit with your smoke stank breath and whore attitude, fuck off.

>cigarettes
>not the chemical testing ground of the leafy jew.

A patrician grows his own.

of course you die at the end
its about when is the end and how was the middle

you fucking trash

No, I just have weak lungs

Unironically correct.
Winter is generally the best time for it because if some qt smokes and her "friends" don't, they won't stand outside with her in the freezing cold pissing down rain so you have no one to cockblock you or anything. You meet a lot of people that way when you're out and you already have something in common to break the ice.

Reminder to sage and report slide threads

Rightism is about health and conserving it

Liberalism is about limitless abuse to the body

Also tattoos and smoking are increasingly becoming the hobby of numales, who try to ironically ape previous fashion periods with cigs and fedoras

American mainstream red meat is loaded with estrogen and xenoestrogenic substances, and thyroid-effecting halogens. Whisky is full of estrogen too.

So your trifecta is a massive estrogen influx combined with weakened cardiovascular capability, making you feminine and poor at running.

That feel when you think of starting smoking so you die earlier, cause getting old on russia is a fate worse than death

Who the fuck posts this dumb shit over and over??

if you smoke, smoke. But you need to have validation from strangers that its cool, or preferable to smoke?
You need to encourage others to engage in this destructive behavior also so you can feel normal? Pathetic

>qt
>smokes
Pick one
>you already have something in common to break the ice
Yeah, you're both absolutely disgusting.
They're actual shills.