ABSOLUTE SAVAGE

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/810112403304844482

lmao

>That tweet doesn't exist

how do they call him shlomo when he's so fast???

Duturdgay is addicted to drugs. Epstein case. Probably a wincest victim. Made out with pence. Putin's a pedo

HAHAHAUAHAHA
COKE HEADS BTFO!!!!

no body would bring them in if no one would buy them

i suppose he's right

I wonder if shortsightedness will be a big problem for trump

How the fuck am I supposed to kidnap a child for their organs now?! REEEEEE

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

save the children from themselves

Well, we know retardedness is a problem for leafposters, so we've diagnosed one situation accurately.

FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++ FAKE AND GAY ++

gotta love how the righteous always need a daddy to keep the kiddies in line

Not a real tweet retards

You guys will believe anything if it's a picture on Sup Forums

just too simpleminded to make your own choices like a grownup

I really wish that was a real tweet

So will he be stopping the federal government from being involved in the global drug trade or...

the personal responsibility crew wants a daddy figure to decide these things for everyone

Nope, if you would legalize and regulate that solves most drug issues, brings in some extra cash and would ease (((racial tension))) by dissolving gangs and implementing more rehab based therapy for those who are looking to get clean rather than throwing innocent people in jails and prisons.

Oh wait that makes too much fucking sense xxDZxxxdXd

Do the border thing, I couldn't care any less, but don't be a fucking moron.

prohibition doesn't work unless it's drugs I don't use

Trump is the opposite of Sweden and Germany.

And the CIA.

> making money was never so easy

worried about the opiate problem?

The same thing can be said about conflict diamonds, the ivory trade, and ISIS selling off ancient artifacts. Does that mean that we shouldn't try to stop those items from being imported and bought by people in the US?

maybe try to stop exporting tobacco

a lot of that opium goes to iran, which is good if your trying to destroy the society in iran

The leaf has a point for once

Where's Duterte when faggots like you exist

ljhp

just catapult it over the wall to a friend across the border.

#rekt

god bless trump. those gay kike child molesters mad there poppers and whistlers or whatever they call there drugs gonna be scarce.

when drugs get scarce ppl start making shit like meth. watch

nobody gives a shit that 1/2 the ods are pharmaceuticals

drug companies came out with a thc pill in the 60's-70's but nobody wanted it

drug policy seems more like a control issue than a concern for ppl's health

Sorry trump I don't have pill mill doctors that write me prescriptions for amphetamines or whatever I want

I can't get valium anymore because doctors don't wanna prescribe it anymore

there are new drugs they wanna prescribe