Conservashits will defend this

>conservashits will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBDeVt9MgyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>maximalize the opinion you dont like to fit your agenda

Wow, spoke like a muslim

I honestly think that we should be able to own rocket launchers if we wanted to.
Any and all gun regulations are absolute horse shit

what's wrong with rocket launchers for 16 year olds? I don't see the issue here

shouldnt the kid be black

i support this

but rocket launchers are illegal, user. if they were not, you can bet your ass i would have one. all these anti gun folks must have never had a gun in their face. once that happens, you will understand.

>1 post by this ID

those are illegal in my state

you do know the point of legalizing these things is so that the civilian population would have the means of defending against state tyranny. If the state gets advanced weaponry but the citizens get shit single shot rifles, then it is effectively the same difference as a pointy stick to a semi-automatic rifle. Only in the higher tech case, the single shot rifle is just a tiny bit more useful and less dangerous.

Purchasing weapons is not bad when the population is good. Sikhs all carry swords by religious rights and are by far, some of the most entrepreneurial, socially conscious and otherwise intelligent and successful people. Bro tier.

>moving the goal posts to rocket launchers

A semi-automatic rifle is capable of less possible damage than 1/16 of the yield of a "rocket launcher"

That being said, OP has probably never handled a gun and believes everything his masters tell him is true.
>If you have a working brain hide this thread

Damn right I will. (((Gun Control))) is a Globalist plot to enslave us.

Yeah because the anti-gun folks live in countries where everyone and their mum doesn't have a gun so no one can shove it into their face.

And the ones that don't, well maybe they don't want guns shoved in their face? And how can you shove a gun in someone's face if you don't have a gun!

What is someone gonna do with the launcher when they still can't get the explosive?

>but rocket launchers are illegal
You're retarded. Trump will repeal the NFA.

we need to abolish all gun rights before nuclear warheads end up in the hands of toddlers this comic got me woke

also AA capable rocket launchers are illegal i believe. RPG's and grenades are legal if im not mistaken.

What are Federal Laws?

If I made a rocket launcher in a machine shop, how much trouble would I be in? Because they can't be that hard to make... at least a dumb point and shoot.

Most gun laws are in violation of the 2nd anyways. If you don't like it, pass an amendment.

Fuck rocket launchers I want a tank. MAGA faggot

R A R E
A
R
E

NEW
E
W

Is every leftist cartoon make believe or just the ones posted here

it's probably the payload that would get you in more trouble than the rocket, model rocketry is a perfectly legal hobby in itself

/thread

Unconstitutional infringements on my rights.

oh to be this full of hope

Good lads.

>keep your filthy fucking hands off the second amendment

it's a horsey comic, what the fuck did you expect? if he couldn't straw man and use ad hoc/nauseum, he'd be out of a job

Yeah. The payload would be considered an explosive. You could make the launcher without a warhead.

Ahem.. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Is Horsey Biele?

Rocket launchers are already legal, people don't use them because they are an impractical means to self defense unless you're fighting a tank.

Have you seen the price of a fucking rocket launcher and rockets? If a 16 year old wants to spend that much, he can be my guest.

Why would I defend this dumb comic?

>living in America
>not owning a nuclear recoiless rifle

Pleb

So you abandon a reasonable belief to poorly defend hyperbole.

u mean americucks

>liberals will defend this

This
/thread

Horseys comic are a silent scream for help.

that persyn is clearly suffering.

Based Hernán Cortés de Monroy y Pizarro Altamirano. Nice job Spain.

What are black market guns

Who's Biele?

I feel bad for all these foreign-bros who can't bear any arms.

>falling for Freud meme

>the majority of canons used in the revolutionary war were owned by civilians

i dont see the difference

I want a rocket launcher, I don't care if you want one but I do.

Typical over the top none factual argument from a liberal who refuses to do any homework on what the laws are.

Pic related. It's you.

What ever happen to >1 post by this ID
inb4 this thread reaches 200 replies

youtube.com/watch?v=vBDeVt9MgyA

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

I'm going to get one in red, because it'll burn hotter.

Go ahead and show me the last time some old white guy hurt a bunch of people with guns. Go on, I'm waiting

When has a rocket launcher been used illegally by a private citizen to inflict harm on another human or private property?

... that comic doesn't make sense

whether it is the law or not it won't stop me from owning one (hypothetically in the future, Hi mr fbi)

Osama Bin Laden was a 9/11 truther

I don't understand why you guys can't own full auto weapons and other cool shit.
I thought your rights to do so were not supposed to be infringed?

>Obligatory

We are it is just hard because the NFA registry got nuked.

Have to get machine guns that are registered before 1986.

Fuck FDR and fuck Rangel.

David Horsey makes no sense to me. He's "liberal" but hated on Bernie sanders, his ideas and "Bernie bros" the whole election. Sided with Hillary without really making any comics supporting her policies

This is a good comic though, about Trump's bizarre cabinet choices of crooked lobbyists and neocons

>A semi-automatic rifle is capable of less possible damage than 1/16 of the yield of a "rocket launcher"

Nope. Where do you get that idea from? What are you thinking of?

a comic that has to label everything is never good

>he doesn't love rocketry
If i could change one thing about my life it would be being born in some non-urban place of the US where i could learn to make and shoot homemade garage-tech rockets every week.

You are correct. We have, and will, defend our rights.

That's a problem of American comics in general. British comics are often more refined and might include no labels, instead subtly

The biggest problem with this argument here is this, even if you could legally own a rocket launcher can you afford to own one?

It's a matter of costs, there are people that believe private citizens should have nukes. But only a fool is going to buy a weapon they can neither afford to use or maintain.

Buying most weapons is relatively cheap, it's constantly using them that can get expensive, because you can't just fire it once.

Clearly you know guns...oh that's right you don't, your a British fag.

Red makes it go fast, you fucker.
Get it right.
Make it yellow.

>Rocket launcher
If the creator of this cartoon wasn't a mentally ill liberal he would know that ballistic explosive devices are banned in the National Firearms Act of 1934

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do they not get?

There is litteraly nothing wrong with this

never a bad time for a shill thread