24 more hours

only 24 hours till the electoral college gives the presidency to the rightful winner and Drumpf disappears from the public in shame.

GET IN HERE HILLDAWGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aqSroT1BBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rightful winner
Never mind me, I'm just here to laugh at you.

Sage.

Get ready Drumpfkin

Haha yeah, that biased media will say anything to benefit Drumpf, what a joke

>for ever
Hillshills can't even spell correctly.
Sage.

don't mind me, just coming here to share the post I most regret

Have fun with the civil war op

>tfw 24 hours until another shipment of libtears

Can't wait for the Hillary shills to eat shit with the news!

BTW check my 5

>Here's how Hillary can still win
Haha thanks for Bernie flashback dumbass

The Electoral College votes will be sealed until January 6th, when Congress meets to finalize the results.

Warm up the salt trucks.

i literally cannot wait

>only 24 hours till the electoral college gives the presidency to the rightful winner and Drumpf disappears from the public in shame.
I know, I can't wait for the Jebsurge either.

I really hope the electors go faithless and Hillary gets in to office. Not because I like Hillary, but because the resulting civil war will give me the excuse I need to kill as many people as I can get away with.

>inb4 why not do that now

Cos I'd be arrested/killed before I was sated.

My friend(!)

Time for Jeb to win.

>SLOW
>AND
>STEADY

Trump will get cheated out of his rightful presidency.

can you imagine her winning? this election would have seen both sides angry at complaining at different points, it would be historic

Stage 3: Bargaining

24 hours until the threat to democracy is defeated?

Guess who's side I'm on.

An election? I'LL STEAL IT. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.

>yfw it happens

Drumpftards are done for tomorrow

>he thinks Trump is going to get stumped
>he thinks that this wasn't a plan to get Clinton votes to flip to Kasich and Trump electors to stay the same so she loses even more of the electoral college
>he thinks

MAGA!

Enjoy your watchlist.

What a time to be alive

That delusion LMAO
>IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUUURN
You -again- in a bit. Some people just need to suffer:DDDDDDDDD

>vote against Trump
>die by patriotic 5.56 millimeter
Yeah, sure thing they all vote against Trump and Hillary wins.

>the rightful winner

you'd almost think these idiots thought America was a democracy

Can't wait for more of you cucks to kill yourselves when you realize it's over.

I really hope this happens because it'll be the messy end of the despicable establishment that tried to install her as president.

>She's gonna win!
Loses
>muh voter fraud!
Trump ended up with more votes
>muh electors
Nothing will change, accept it

Hillary is just a popular loser, and nothing will change that. Your Whore of Babylon never had a chance, it's just the media and "celebrities" that created a ton of hype for her

>Call for the dissolution of the electoral college
>Republicans reaffirm their faith and loyalty to the venerated electoral system
>The electoral college proceeds to BTFO Trump
>Republicans call for the dissolution of the electoral college
KEK will show us his sense of humor.

If Clinton becomes President by any means, it will mean civil war.

She lost. It is public record that she accepted foreign bribes while Secretary of State. It is public record that she conspired with the DNC to steal the Democratic primary. It is public record that she ordered the destruction of evidence under Congressional subpoena.

The American people will not accept the destruction of democracy or the suspension of the Constitution simply to satisfy the personal ambitions of Madame Fuhrer and her fascistic cabal of self-described progressives.

At best, you have 60,000,000 Americans on your side. When the other 270,000,000 of us say no, guess how many of you will actually show up to fight?

Go home. Nurse your wounds. Consider the possibility that you are not infallibly good, consider the possibility that the people who disagree with you are just normal people who want to live in peace.

Consider growing out of your radical extremism. The international revolution continues for the Progressive cause, but you are losing everywhere, because you are the militant extremists.

Remember what happened to Che Guevarra.

I'm cooling Champagne for the most glorious moment of 2016.
Oh yeah, i'm gonna sip on the champ when i see you suffer in agony while you riot, cry and break down mentally.

This is going to be good!

>>HILLDAWGS

What a Fag.

The second victory may be even sweeter than the first.

What does a human soul even look like after it's been crushed that badly?

>When you're down by an entire election
I can only hope no one actually takes this seriously and this is just bait.

I consider myself a liberal, but I'm pretty sure the Republicans have their electorates in a vice grip to make sure they vote for Trump. I don't really think any Republicans were on the #NeverTrump train, except Cruz.

Hilldawg Pizza Party

Kid Friendly

Hilldawg Buffet

Bodily Fluids Are With Her

Stronger Together

*sigh*

pizza pizza

Beautiful words. If only they would listen.

>second victory
This will be like the 4th victory including those recounts lmao

"Whomever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for the

purpose of interfering with the right of such person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other

person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential

Elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or

Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be

fined or imprisoned, or both."

-18 US Code 594

The
TRUMP
R
U
M
P
administration will have the time, and the resources, to arrest and prosecute every threat.

Broadcast their trials live!

What?
What's habbening? Is there a second election after the election or some shit? Someone enlighten me.

The election on November 8 was where Americans voted for electors to represent them at the actual voting day, which is tomorrow. These electors have pledged to vote for one candidate or the other. In some countries, there are legal punishments if they decide to vote for another candidate than they said they would vote for. These are "faithless electors". They would be punished, but they technically can vote for someone other than they pledge to, and that vote would have to be honored. So right now some Democrats are hoping enough Republican electors will become "faithless" and vote for a different party that Trump doesn't get elected after all. This is a very long shot. The last time ANY elector went rogue was in 2004.

The vast majority of the faithless electors are in Democrat states, Hilltard. They're voting Samders.

Take my sage and crawl back to David Brock.

I don't know jack about how american politics work. Memes aside, is this an actual possibility?
Or is it just memes?

ITT: we predict how many hillary electors will vote for sanders/other candidate?

I say 10.

OP if you want more cute hilly pics go to @knobdoorman and check out this gallery

Heres a pic from there

so when you wake up tommorow and donald trump is still the next president,will you libtards truly make america great again by putting a bullet in your head

TAKE THIS HILLARY, MY DISCIPLE. YOU WILL NEED IT FOR YOUR UPCOMING PRESIDENCY.

GLORY TO MOLOCH.

haha sanders,communism is dead.that cuck has less of a chance then hillary does

Fake news

Burgers, when will we know the results for the electoral college?

Top KEK

It is possible. There's like a 0.001% possibility of this happening. OP's image says there are 50 faithless electors. Not sure where he got that statistic. Last time I checked there were like 7.

I really want Trump to win, but I want an American civil war even more.

>GO HILLDAWG

I ironically enjoy these memes

They were very fresh the days after the election and now we're hitting a revival.
I expect their market value to skyrocket again by innauguration day

Cannot wait for this bait to be over. Not sure you want to flip the EC on the people who are pro-2nd Amendment. Even the 'normal' Conservatives are going to go apeshit over encroaching tyranny.

reply to this post if you actually believe this will happen. legit no trolling answers. this has to be a troll thread.

you know it ;)

Can't wait for another Clinton in the White House

So triggered! Stay mad, conservatives.

Such a wonderful news! There will be WW3 in 2017 and burger civil war.

>only 24 hours until the entire nation has tinnitus.

The image is faked, there is no source online that says 50 electors, the most is 30 from a no name professor, even CNN just says one

It's funny how you 'progressives' think this is a pendulum swing back in your favor.

We've only just begun swinging back from the bullshit put into place by the baby boomers. It's going to be a long hard future for you all.

Brace yourselves.

The only hilldawgs here are anal loving redditors like yourself who cant get it through their thick fucking heads that their attempts to influence opinions and convert people are useless here. Youve been here 2 years at least and achieved nothing. If anything, youre even more hated now, and not just here, but on many mainstream sites as well. Its almost poetic, how thick-headed and delusional people like you are, while claiming to possess the intellectual superiority, acting condescendingly and calling others inferior. (helped trump win and you're still doing it daily) The irony of the situation is unfortunately lost on you.

Sage in all fields please

Save that word for when you're being literal. You sound like a teenage girl.

Where have we heard this before?

Limp-dick libtard faggots

Not going too happen, wanna know how I know? Go read a news paper right now. You'll see major headlines focusing on any topic other then electoral college. If the recount was going to most likely suceed. You'd be reading about in in every major news paper in the United States. Whether it be local, national, or international you wouldn't be able to escape it. Sorry shills you've had lost.

>>Hillary starts with 230 Electoral votes
Democratic Electors jump ship
=181 Votes for Hillary

OMG! I'M BTFO!!!!!!!

Grief is hard to deal with. Bargaining is totally natural. Just don't let depression "get you down" :^)

yeah can you goddamn shills post 'january 6th madam president not ready to give up the salt' bullshit threads instead of 'madam president tomorrow' bullshit threads. All we will know is if the the electors vote will be delayed. You all look like a bunch of goddamn retards.

>it's public record
source?

>that image
>tfw never have oilers again

Come on Hillary.
You can do it.

Give me nuclear war.
I want to watch the whole world burn.
Only nuclear fire can save the West.

Why do you care about saving the west, Argentina, you're not white.

youtube.com/watch?v=6aqSroT1BBs

>>Faithless Dems must be all female
Math is HARD!

>This means more liberal tears when Trump gets voted in.

2016 was an excellent year and 2017 looks promising.

Wikileaks, tax returns, CF transactions...
>> Where've you been all this last year?

Holy shit it's still not over.

GO HILLARITY!

This again, screen caps at the ready! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha xD

These memes keep promising to kill my my mom. She is still alive. This is bullshit.

24 hours until civil or nuclear war. Maybe a year until rapture and/or staged alien invasion. Feels good man.