Tomorrow, I will cast my vote for President

Pennsylvania elector here.
Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/20161218_Facing_a_wave_of_calls__Pa__electors_sounding_unshakable.html?mobi=true
youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek
Sup
is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please don't vote for Drumpf. We can't let him near the nuclear codes.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

>Please don't vote for Drumpf. We can't let him near the nuclear codes
I have every intention of voting for Donald Trump, but we are going to meet tomorrow and come to consensus on our plan before the actual vote.

What would happen if you voted against your state? As in for you personally.

Dont vote Trump! Im a celebrity so I know what you should do!

post a badge or something you LARPing retard

The joke has been stretched far enough, it was fun being honest but you can't let Russia inherit the world. A vote for Trump is a vote Russia, that's all that matters.

at least show the real results

BTFO

>flag
Nice try Paco

> A vote for Trump is a vote Russia
Work on your English, Paco.

Hope you've practiced your brick laying.

JAJAJAJAJA EL TRUMPO EL TACO EL CHINGUE A SU MADRE PEÑA JAJAJAJAJJJAJAJAÑÑÑÑÑÑ

>that flag

So, do you buy the shit CIA is selling or do you think it's political stereophonic with?

are you helping the cause by uniting for Hillary

this is herstory we're talking about here

I love a good LARP thread.

Is it your first time as a grand elector? How did you become one?

>What would happen if you voted against your state? As in for you personally.
I'd probably get a lot of hate mail. Granted, I'm getting that already. It's perfectly legal and in my constitutional right to do so if I wanted tho.
I'm being completely honest when I say this: what exactly is wrong with the US and Russia getting along for once?
There is zero chance I vote for Hillary. It would put my family at risk. But whether I vote Trump or not (Kasich is the main alternative) is the decision

Think of it. If you vote for Kasich, it means nothing, as Hillary won't get 270 either, but Trump will be voted by the House - and (You)'ll be blamed as well.

you do know people will ant head on the stake and you will start a civil war in this country, Right?

The fuvking fact your even thinking about not voting for trump has made me grab my car keys to go buy a gun. Or this is just a huge Larp thread and in that case fuvk off m8 lol

Why is Kasich the alternative? What about Pence?

>I'd probably get a lot of hate mail.
isnt it a secret ballot?

Lol Larper hahahahaha

Don't allow your fellow electors to be affected by the "stop drumpf" nonsense.

Don't listen to Ondore's lies!

Larp

>LARPing with OP

srsly guys

>my vote
you sound like your head is up your ass. just so you know.

If you are a PA elector, is it wise to post on Sup Forums? It's not like fbianon or people claiming to be in this or that agency; there are only 20 of you guys readily identifiable. In any case, it sounds like you guys are pretty based so if you are an elector, more power to you.

philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/20161218_Facing_a_wave_of_calls__Pa__electors_sounding_unshakable.html?mobi=true

>I'm being completely honest when I say this: what exactly is wrong with the US and Russia getting along for once?
Because even if our leaders are polite our interests dont actually align. We're not "getting along" -- Russia is getting what they want at our expense. There's zero benefit to the U.S.

Why are you roleplaying?

Does this mean that the republican electors will come to a consensus before the vote is cast?
If so, what would happen if one or more people decided not to vote for him? Is there any realistic chance that the election will be stolen or will you guys make sure this doesn't happen?

Fuvk off you Larper if you and yer boys vote in kasich pedosatanist serve the elite pedo oil puppet their will be another civil war.

Do you realize that the Russian hacks never happened and they are only saying that Russia "interfered" with the election (they won't say how) but, the how is easy. Informative opinions. In this way, saudi Arabia also interfered by donating over 30 million to Hillary for her campaign.

Wait, didn't we vote like in november? So that means I got to revote?

If 36 of us don't vote Trump, the election gets sent to the house
I'll probably still end up voting Trump, but I have the right to decide ultimately.
Because Pence is on the Trump ticket and the left likes Kasich.
Technically, but when they see the numbers they can find out who was the faithless elector.
I believe we can help each other. Together we can accomplish a lot and put extra hurt on China. Plus they can deal with the middle east for us.

Please vote for Jeb. It would really mean the world to him.

That's what I'm saying.

The Rep led House will vote Trump anyways, but you're going down as a faithless piece of shit.

I have faith in you, user. You're a good guy. You'll do a great favor to the world with voting for Trump.

I mean the 20 of us in the state of PA are meeting at a coffee shop tomorrow in Harrisburg before the vote and we are all going to decide who to vote for.
Yes, there is a chance Technically that Trump won't be elected, but that depends on more than just my state.
I'm very loyal to my state and the people of the keystone state. In my opinion we are a top 5 state.
The nation is struggling. Our people are blue collar workers who have been left behind. I'm glad PA has a voice this year.

Its not a secret ballot at all. They fucking sign their name to 6 identical copies of the ballot. OP confirmed as Fake As Fuck.

I'm glad you are voting trump, doesn't matter what the affiliation. Civil unrest is not worth it.

My question for you is how many of your peers do you think will change their vote and what do you see the chances for hillary actually winning are?

>I believe we can help each other. Together we can accomplish a lot and put extra hurt on China. Plus they can deal with the middle east for us.

I'm sorry but do you realise that there is a neocon consensus in Congress/House to demonise russia? Do you realise that they explicitly forbade the military cooperation in 2017 defence budget? Do you realise that by not voting trump you are actively increasing chances of russia chimping out after another threat to our interests and declaring WW3 Nuclear Bongalloo?

A secret ballot means who voted for who isn't revealed. The government does not reveal who went faithless in the event of it happening although often times its pretty obvious.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek
What happened to peaceful transition of power?

Well we all sign, but we don't sign next to who we voted for.
My estimate is Trump still wins with over 300 votes. I don't think he will get the full 306, nor do I think Hillary will get all of hers.
That's simply not going to happen. Half the country didn't even vote.
>Is it your first time as a grand elector? How did you become one?
You get chosen by your party if you are considered "trustworthy". I was very involved in the 2012 Romney for PA campaign. I believe Romney was the ideal president America needs. To be honest, the Tillerson appointment is the thing that makes me the most nervous about Trump. I wanted it to be Romney, who I trust. Anyway, the GOP trusted my commitment enough to choose me. Most people that are chosen are local party leaders/organizers

This is a unrelated, but I'd like to know what your thoughts are on the movement of military units closer to russian border and the proclaimed retaliation against russia for election influence.

Do you think that obama will for lack of a better phrase, start shit, before trump is sworn in next year?

>To be honest, the Tillerson appointment is the thing that makes me the most nervous about Trump.
I get it, my opinion is barely rellevant, but Trump promised a detente with russia, how can it possibly be surprised that he'd chose someone who worked with Russia to achieve this? I get that you might think I'm biased. Hell I think you aren't an elector. But ffs keep in mind that as you are debating minority rights and globalisation we have full on preparation for a war throughout the country including nuclear evac drills in motherfucking MOSCOW.

Pics or it didn't happen

cast a vote for Richard Spencer for the hell of it, it helps to normalize us even more.

You'll be voting for Putin, right?

Of course you won't provide proof because of "muh public image"
pls prove me wrong

Please ignore mexican intellectuals like this one.

Evidence?

LARPer detected. I know every electoral voter in PA and they're all voting for Romney.

Why don't you vote for Bernie?

>The Rep led House will vote Trump anyways
No, I think if Trump doesn't get an electoral college win, the House will make Pence the President instead -- they can do this by failing to elect a President -- Pence then is elevated from Vice President. None of the DC Republicans want Trump, and this would be an easy opportunity to dump him and blame the electors and democrats meddling.

Have you been threatened? Has anyone tried to bribe you?

honestly is there any reason you wouldn't vote for trump?

assuming you're real, which is not likely.

Why does the media need to make a big deal abiut the electorate dystem? During obongo's term nobody had the electorate system, why can't electors respect the voters they are supposed to represent?

LARPer detected. I know every electoral voter in Nintendo and they're all voting for Captain Falcon.

>A FUCKING BIRD

If you don't vote for Trump, I will personally migrate to the USA to kill you.

You cunt. And God Bless America.

Keep in mind, that if you vote according to the election, and Trump is sworn in, the Democrat terrorism will end. Trump will find, investigate, and prosecute those who were giving the threats. This will stop them. If they are NOT stopped, they will get WORSE. The choice is, absorb a few more weeks of their shit, then they will be gone...or, absorb more of their shit, and vote for a lot more to come. It is like dealing with the neighborhood bully. Punch him in the mouth and kick him in the balls. He will leave you alone after that. Submit to a beating, and there will lots more to come.

>LARPfags

This is the stage of denial called "bargaining". Althoug we are under no obligation to do so, they expect us to pick a candidate acceptable to them. More than anything, they are pissed because they talked so tough, so assuredly - they were SO cool and confident! about how Trump would not win. These vermin just can't accept being wrong, and made to look like idiots.

Guys...what if ¡Jeb! gets elected?
Even Obama said Republicans should at least vote for Jeb during the press conference.
Kikes already spent $230 million on Jeb, they don't want their shekels wasted.
What if...slow and steady really does win the race?

Ay yo nigga if u vote 4 dat trump nigga im gon' beat yo cracka ass and drag yo ass str8 2 Philly nigga

I just want to make sure the sec of state has America's best interest in mind

>honestly is there any reason you wouldn't vote for trump?
The Russian ties alone are enough to cause concern, but I'll still probably vote for him

>faggot LARPing thread

Because the media's candidate lost? There is no good reason for this electoral drama, it is entirely a reactionary issue of sore losers.

Plus by pounding this drum, they can delegitimize his presidency - the same thing they did to Bush in 2000 after Florida, and that didn't stop until 2004 when he won clearly.

>14 years later user is naturalized into the united states
>What the fuck was that electors name again?

Stop living in the past Sup Forums

you believe trump has russian ties when all the media has done for the last 6 months is lie and give fake polls etc?

Pls betray the plebs and their vote, I want to see 2A in action IRL, way too long since you've had a good oldfashioned war on your premises

He needs to pass confirmation hearing for this. Where he will be grilled 7 ways to sunday to decide if he fits the position or not. They can always throw him out if he is to pro-Russia (which I don't by for a second) or too pro-Exxon(which is quite likely).

Remember that hillary clinton herself was taking money from gulf. There are very few entirely honest people in politics anywhere, please don't attribute to malice or treason what can be attributed to following his campaing policy with his cabinet pick.

This is one of few places where he actually been consistent on it.

Make sure Trump loses. That way we'll get to have a civil war and America will rise from its ashes

Dude you've just proven you're a LARPer. Pennzlyvannia along with the other Rust belt states are part of the 29 states that can automatically nullify an electors vote if does not match the state's popular vote, and change it to match. You should have chosen Georgia bro.

I think that america will collapse if the result of the peoples vote isn't honored.

You're going to have real life militia and more than half of the average americans against the government.

You can say "what will happen is some hicks will rise up and get droned" and you might be right, but after that the new government will be on edge forever, forcing it to crack down on freedoms like never before to protect itself.

because, even with all the drones, survellience, everything, enough people can just walk through any defenses you put up and kill people. An individual bent on it can do insane damage especially if they're smart and not crazy.

You've also got the military and police on trumps side.

And then you have russia, china and others who seek to bring the US down. If they werent a threat before they will be after the blocking of trump. The slightest hint of civil war will have had them drawing up plans to conquer or destroy the united states if the time comes that it's opportune to do so.

I can't imagine anyone thinking it's a good idea to block trump, unless they are soros and want this collapse for a trophy.

If we work together we can can get the D.I.Y traitor mod from plebbit removed. We need to do this for the good of the board!

Go to

Sup Forums.org/feedback

Proof of the mod's corruption here:

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1482100340420.png

And remember kids, safety first!!!

Praise be unto Kek!

Marking this thread.

hes a roleplayer trying to demoralize pol of course.

people like this should ask themselves why they're paid to make such threads (or manipulated by the paid into making these threads, in the case of leftypol)

Do you know of many/any electors that are planning to vote for anyone other than who they are supposed to?

>I believe we can help each other. Together we can accomplish a lot and put extra hurt on China. Plus they can deal with the middle east for us.
Russia isn't interested in suppressing China. They just want China to expand east and south. Russia has actively encouraged the use of Chinese currency as an alternative to the dollar.

and Russia is never going to "deal with the middle east"
The chaos there benefits them. The more chaos the better. They want to destabilize Saudi Arabia and they're hoping for war between Israel and Iran -- all of this will increase oil prices (which Russia badly needs, since this is their sole export), cripple U.S. alliances, and wipe away the existing U.S.-dominated international order.

Russia is our enemy. Wake the fuck up.

russia isn't our enemy but we're sure making them our enemy.

If we have a good relationship with russia we have no enemy. China can't hold itself up unless we give it a war to fight to stimulate itself.

Vote for Vermin Supreme pls

>The chaos there benefits them.
Please demonstrate military or political actions by russia that promote chaos in ME.

I'm not gonna play dumb and pretend there are no conflict's of interest. I'm not gonna that putin is a good person. But china dominated world is no better for US than US dominated one. And we don't have nearly enough money to enact a RF dominated one. And wouldn't you prefer to solve our conflicts of interest by talking rather then current approach of let's poke russia and see what happens?

Because one of those days what happens will not be a very pleasant expirience for anyone alive.

To my knowledge 5

>It's perfectly legal and in my constitutional right to do so if I wanted tho.
illegal in 26 states, and hopefully in yours, if you do the above you deserve to swing from a highway

>China to expand east

They want China to expand into underwater civilizations?

>tfw having the balls to vote for trump regardless of all the death threats from communist hillary supporters

thank you for your service sir

>They want China to expand into underwater civilizations?
He is talking about china claiming international waters as buffer zone.

Death to Traitors and Turncoats btw

>illegal in 26 states
Then that's unconstitutional. The public votes for us. We may vote for whoever we choose. The whole point is that the public lacks the judgement to make this decision.
>if you do the above you deserve to swing from a highway
Read the constitution.
That said, I'm still likely voting for Trump

>If we have a good relationship with russia we have no enemy
That's like saying "If I listen to the guy with the gun I won't have to fight him."

Russia wants to be powerful again. They can't do that without hurting the U.S.

Jesus, it's not a fucking secret. Dugin's Foundation of Geopolitics is required reading for their entire military and intelligence corps. Its basically become the blueprint for Russian foreign policy. They don't want to partner with us. They want us to be paralyzed and divided. They want to use us as a foil to legitimize themselves with other anti-liberal movements. They want to work with the people who hate us to overthrow what we've built.

THEY DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND.

international waters, but also Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos

How the fuck is there a plan other than "vote the way my state voted?"

because he's a LARPing faggot