/pg/ when?

/poland general/ when?

Currently pro-EU Soros-funded postcommies are protesting against current govt (anti-EU postcommies).
At first I wished all of them to go to hell, but more and more weird shit is happening.

>American satelite TV provider blocked a signal in some parts of Poland during the govt speech
wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114884,21140270,awaria-w-emisji-tvp-nie-wszyscy-widzieli-oredzie-szydlo-prezes.html

>postcommie MSM head chef calling for coup
twitter.com/lis_tomasz/status/809864656013627397?lang=pl

>spontaneous protest has been pre-planned and registered a few days later
niezlomni.com/spontaniczna-akcja-opozycji-zostala-starannie-wyrezyserowana-szczegoly-wskazuja-wideo/

>people lay down on the road to stop the govt officials
tvn24.pl/blokada-wjazdu-ryszarda-terleckiego-na-wawel,700772,s.html
I hope all of them will go to hell, but due to fucking mess like this Putin or EU will have a chance to fuck us in the ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,38200,title,Czy-Rosjanie-sfalszowali-wybory-w-Polsce,wid,14915394,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=118498
natemat.pl/197135,przygotowuja-sie-na-usuniecie-poslow-opozycji-z-sejmu-trwa-spisywanie-obecnych-poslow-przez-straznikow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/poland general/ when?
This is the second one today. You tell us.

>postcommie MSM head chef calling for coup

Britain is so fucked if that happens here.

>/pg/
nice

I see noone fit on the political hirizon

Keep dreaming little Poland

why did you post that in response to my comment when I said it's not gonna happen?

Poland is too divided, I don't see anyone strong enough to unify the country. Both sides are completely delusional and blind to what's really going on, unaware of the game. Right wing is falling fot stupid baits and the left wing is just eu-puppets.

Luckilly no one takes him seriously and people call his media outlet "The Wieners" due to the sponsored article they have written a couple days ago where they tried to advertise hot dogs sold at the gas stations.

soon

>It's "communism is good as long it has enough jesus" again
Anyone unironically supporting current polish gov should unironically kys

Is the situation serious? Should we be worried? We wouldn't want Poland to come to harm.

Recently there was a sympathy protest though. The Left protested in sympathy with the Polish protestors (even the Left takes the bratanki-thing seriously).

It's litterally nothing.

Unfortunetly.

agreed. but I can't stand the christfucks in politics at all, no matter what party they represent. they're all snakes.

As long as they protest - it's fine. They have a right to protest and I respect it, even though I despise these guys.

However if they stage the coup - we will be thankful for some Magyar help.

Did anyone blames Russia in hacking of Sejm?

>even the Left takes the bratanki-thing seriously

They used to blame russia to hack elections back in 2012.

wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,38200,title,Czy-Rosjanie-sfalszowali-wybory-w-Polsce,wid,14915394,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=118498

Fact: Russian hackers are most powerful race in the world.

Poland general would last two weeks and would result in the opposition losing even more of what they have left now. If they are stupid enough to risk the status quo they have, then they will become totally marginalized. In 2 years there are local elections, if I were them I'd rather try to fight then, not risk losing everything now

Everyone blames Russia for everything. It's 23:11, I'm trying to sleep and I can't. It's literally your fault Sergei. Stop hacking my fucking brain and let me get some shut-eye.

>police to remove opposition from Sejm

natemat.pl/197135,przygotowuja-sie-na-usuniecie-poslow-opozycji-z-sejmu-trwa-spisywanie-obecnych-poslow-przez-straznikow

wtf i still love hungary now

It's almost 2 in the morning here, show some fucking respect, I'm working night shift for you.

fixed it for you

>yfw you didn't invest in Eastern Poland

We should have listened

>Piłsudski
>not Dmowski
OP is on the left

It's from my bfolder from old polish chans.

Here's some Dmowski for you (wanted to keep it for next /pg/).

>Rom Dmowski

Makes no sense. You know that they are literally the opposite? Dmowski was ethnonationalist that despised Polish Lithuanian Commonwelath for being a jew run shithole full of mudshits. Piłsudski adored it and was okay with restoring practice of recruiting mudshits and importing them to the Polish Army

Too bad our left hates Hungary

Wypierdalaj nie chcę tu więcej debili zza granicy, lepiej jak nic nie wiedzą.

Poza tym gówno się dzieje, może ze 300 osób max a i tak zmarzną im dupska i pójdą do domu.

Yes I know Dima.

It doesn't really make sense to go deep about who was posted in op. It's like looking for a deep meaning in posting Peter/Katherine/Aleksander/Nicholas/Rasputin/Lenin/Stalin/Chernomyrdin/Putin in russian general.