Stop drinking

Stop drinking.
youtube.com/watch?v=D7MsSuLwOVA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z2JXP1Su3G8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is this faggot and why does he keep telling me to stop doing things?

Varg Vikernes; sole member of Burzum
Hes far more redpilled than nu-pol
Listen to him.

STOP DRINKING NIGGER

LARPer who murdered his own friend and is currently living off welfare as an immigrant in fucking Frogland.
ftfy

That smacking his mouth every time he breathes in makes this impossible for me to watch

Stabbing 23 times takes a shit long time. No amount of self-defense excuse is going to fly.

AS SOON AS YOU STOP LEAFING

ikekd

I'll drink to that!

But all those wounds were from broken glass
And killed an antifi literal mongoloid anyway
Our fucking guy

youtube.com/watch?v=2ah8sEG9YGo

he sounds like a fucking nutter

He thinks you're a bunch of losers, Sup Forums.

This

Euronymous was mongol featured and a commie, fuck him.

This LARPing piece of shit goes full Sup Forumstard and the extra mile by claiming things and then backing them up with articles from mainstream media outlets.

He's a fucking joke.

Varg talk too much about being redpilled and Racial Superior but actions speak better and what it does for a living? He take welfare and live as an immigrant doing nothing to help any country.

I would say Ben Carson seems to be more "superior" in actions.

Come the fuck on. It's the excuse he came up with while in jail waiting for trial. Conveniently all those stab wounds became just accidents. And that Euronymous ancestry thing... it's completely pathetic demonization to make him feel better about the murder. Oystein was a native West Norwegian. Some Norwegians on genetic discussion forums dismissed it as completely ridiculous.

>and Racial Superior
youtu.be/z2JXP1Su3G8
Also I don't think you understand his positions on stuff. He's just waiting around for the world to end and revert back to tribalism. Plus given his past there's no way he'd be able to get a decent job so how about you just fuck off then?

Except his family was from West Norway. Varg was doing the ol' bucktooth Jap devil type of demonization for his enemy to justify the killing. It's basic human psychology to dehumanize somebody you don't like, but don't be dumb enough to not see through it here.

You'd do well listening to this goy, burgah Varg is a mentally damaged, LARPing, welfare-leeching cunt who thinks his ancestors fucked bears and shit and gained psycho-hippie powers (read: autism). He's a far gone psycho admired only by the worst of autists on Sup Forums because he's into W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WUZ V-V-V-V-VIKANGZ N SHIEEEEEEET.

He's not redpilled or anything. I can agree on some stuff with him like jews being the tumor of society and rejecting homosexuality and stuff like that, but otherwise, he's a nut job.

>tribalism
What a fucking meme for edgy kids.

>Plus given his past there's no way he'd be able to get a decent job
So he live pretty much like an average nigger? My point exactly.

Exactly my thoughts when he released the series of videos about the killing of Euronymous.
He's a revisionist of his own past.

Every time somebody disagrees with Varg on this Youtube channel he lashes out, starts banning and screaming. The most likely thing that happened between him and Euronymous was that Varg chimped out. His wife is lucky to not disagree with him too much.

>Do everything a youtuber you don't have personal knowledge of tells you.

Euro was half sami

>What a fucking meme for edgy kids.
He's a little extreme but he's not wrong. Literally the only difference between what he says and what environmentalists say is that he wants his people and the best of his people to be the ones that come out of the collapse while the lefty environmentalists either want everyone to die or to not have it be white people.
>So he live pretty much like an average nigger? My point exactly.
They guy was convicted and spent time for homicide, anyone with that and that lives in Europe will NEVER be able to get a decent job. Plus why should he work when his government will just give all the money the tax out of him to a bunch of niggers anyway?

>aren't they, you know the "epitome of the aryan race"... they are you know

humblebrag faggot

>yes goyim, work a job and pay taxes, feed the jewish beast that is responsible for the genocide of your people!

Remember to tell every Finn posting in this thread
"You okay buddy? wanna talk about it?"

varg has a weird superiority complex
you're living in the middle of nowhere sustained on welfare for having kids and you ironically want the world to end, but you think you're better than others

t. Varg "Kristian" Vikernes.

wew lad.

So working a decent job to provide for yourself and your family like a proper adult instead of leeching welfare and preaching autism is (((wrong)))?

kek. Classic burger.

Tribalism is over... do you want to go back in time or what? You can't destroy the whole Capitalist system and tech to live in your fantasy.

The fact that he was a psycopath who kill another man and now leeche as an immigrant is my point exactly... There is no difference between Varg and an average nigger who went to jail in the US.

t. NEET

Work, pay your taxes, have a redpilled family or whatever you say is irrelevant kid. No one will take you seriously if you can't even find a job and take care of a family

varg is a pussy

jesus... Varg is hardcore

Santa Claus?

Stop stopping.

Yeah no I won't stop drinking. Cause it comforts me and thats what's important to me
>inb4 newfags telling me it's bluepilled to drink

>Tribalism is over... do you want to go back in time or what? You can't destroy the whole Capitalist system and tech to live in your fantasy.
Nice delusion. Modern financial capitalism, abundance of technology, and decadence will last forever! Right?
>The fact that he was a psycopath who kill another man and now leeche as an immigrant is my point exactly... There is no difference between Varg and an average nigger who went to jail in the US.
So what fucking option does he have?

So norwegian prisons are essentially free hotels? Varg is one lucky fucker he wasn't doing his little LARP in any other country.

Also part of the reason he can't get work is because of the politics. Then again someone like you who has never been political in the public sphere, especially in Europe or North America wouldn't know that. You're just a stupid fucking subhuman who doesn't know what he's talking about

To be fair, if I were in Syria right now I'd be hammered.

>Modern financial capitalism, abundance of technology, and decadence will last forever! Right?
Surely it will be replaced by a system where LARPers will be paid by the government so their autistic wifes can shit out kids.

>So what fucking option does he have?
None... That's why whatever he say is irrelevant, he's just a leeche.

>Nice delusion. Modern financial capitalism, abundance of technology, and decadence will last forever! Right?
Well... Unless the Hollywood movies are correct yeah... There is no way to destroy this whole civilization to go back and live in a tribalist system. And why would you want that? Tribalism is retarded by now... Tribalist usually kill each other no matter the race, there is no "race proud" or anything...

Giving money to a corrupt government that floods your country with violent nonwhites and starts the wars that are responsible for the refugees coming in the first place isnt fueling white genocide?
Get a grip.

See lad? But you're not in Syria, why wouldn't you drink user?

>m-muh you're stuppiiid, moooom :(
Maybe when you grow up you will understand.

Only teenage kids or Neet listen to Varg.

I agree. Alcohol should be banned all over the world.

He can't work becouse:
1. No one will hire a convicted murderer
2. No one will hire a convicted arsonist
3. He is a lazy fuck who thinks he is too good to work
4. He is a faggot with no real skills aside of playing shitty metal and killing bandmates

Yeah dude oil will be around forever man we will always live this perfect domesticated life ;-)

Problem is there isn't a single shred of evidence to support that. Even Varg himself avoids the question nowadays.

For a guy who was supposedly so worried about ethnic purity why was he OK with Hellhammer, who looks 100% not Norwegian by any standards? That guy was rumored to be half-Moroccan...

>it's a varg thread

Doesn't Varg have better things to do? He makes like 2-3 videos daily.

Oh I do drink, among other vices. Mostly I came in this thread to collect your flag.

Oil will last for a long time and when is over it will be replace by something else... So?

it beats playing games and jacking off all day

Drink is bad for your mind, do not do it.

I am kind of stopping desu, I like it too much and I'm too good at it.

Oh. You're welcome lad

Hang all arsonists.

>not wanting to collect rare vargs.

I heard you guys have decent beer is that true?

vargs lookin' fly with that beard

Keep drinking.

We have to buy them from abroad.

I don't have like 4 kids to feed.

Why?

No autistic waifu i guess?

his cadence makes this unwatchable

What will replace everything that is made from oil?
Plastics?
Rubbers?
Pesticides?
Fertilizers?
Countless other things aswell
Everything will collapse.

I see. Thanks f a m

Get one then.

Laws here on alcohol are weird with all sorts of loopholes, most of the ones around here come from Kurdish Iraq.

Alcohol is just a way of escapism for the dregs of society to cope with their shitty lives, and alcoholism is the result of that.

If alcohol was banned, and maybe it should then people would just find another way of escapism.

Woods won't save you. Western civilisation can't just "go back". Varg is an idiot if he thinks his lifestyle is anything more than LARPing.

*SMACKS LIPS*

SO U BE SAYIN

WE WUZ SOME FINNA NEANDERTHALZ IN SHIT

Are you autistic? You think the Romans were exploting Oil for their Empire? The Oil ending have nothing to do with going back to Tribalism.

And the Oil is not even about to end, stop believing meme for fuck suck, even your grandchild will be dead when the Oil runs out

So is it forbidden to drink? Do you have bars?

Technically illegal to drink if you are muslim but lots of people just do it anyway.

meant to write "N SHIT" but that looks good actually

True, when my dad quit drinking he suddenly started eating chocolate. Then he went back to drinking.

Also no bars, people drink at home normally.

Persians talking about booze is way more interesting than varg i must admit.

>be stupid fucking norwegian
>get involved in stupid satanic shit in norway because you're such a retard you're easily influenced
>burn down a few churches and make a few shitty songs
>kill equally retarded friend for no reason except you being a paranoid schizo retard
>spend 20 years in prison and get TYRONE'D in the showers
>go and live in welfare in france and have some kids
>suddenly he's the master of knowledge and shit

This fucking retard is a LARP'ing cunt he needs to fuck off with his pagan bullshit, muslim sympathising cunt

norwegians aren't "aryan" all you scandis raped and pillaged through good catholic land because you're all fucking nigger tier savages, oil monkey cunts

Somebody get this hothead some digits

If caught. What's the charge for drinking?

Finns get triggered by this

I'm going to have a beer

The woods will reclaim the world.
You think the romans built their entire economies off of an unrenewable resource?
>also what is the petrodollar

>stop doing things cause varg said so

W-what kind?

But alcohol is life!

The Armenians are allowed to drink though. I tried to go to an Armenian restaurant in Tehran but they wouldn't let us in, but that's probably because they knew I was mostly there to drink.

>BLACK SPELL OF DESTRUCTION

The "slavs are alcohols meme" is retarded. Most of modern Europe drink boatloads of alcohol the difference is that many Russians drink shit tier unrefined spirits

Really open to interpretation, some people have had the death sentence for repeated consumption, others lashes, others go to rehabilitation centres, others just pay a fine. A lot of variance in its implementation.

Non-Muslims can drink, Armenians are Christians so they are allowed. Armenians have a very bad reputation here as people who are in crime because of it since they often sell it to Muslims illegally.

Where do you actually get your alcohol when you want it? Do you buy from non-Muslims?

Haha but red are all Slavs

>tfw when too intelligent to not do what varg tells you

Look mate, either you don't have a job and are just trying to justify your sordid state as rebelling against the jewish machine (you're not), or you're a low-income guy venting about Shekelstein making more money than you because JEWS CONTROL THE UNIVERSE N SHIEET.

Also, what the fuck? You know taxes are only like a fraction of one's salary, right? It's still the country paying you for contributing to society with your work, and you give away only a fraction back to the state to help fund some things. Yeah, that fraction of your hard-earned cash some times goes to undesirables directions like welfare for useless, cancerous bums like Varg, BOO-FUCKIN'-HOO, but that is not an excuse to not get a decent job and provide for yourself.

Don't be a burden on society.