Clear this up for me

SO now that pro clinton people are using pepe....does that mean that kkk nazis are pro clinton?

or does it mean that pepe isnt a representative of kkk nazis?

idk anymore. IMO you cant get the ADL to declare something a hate symbol and then use it. thats literally invoking a hate crime

>now
where the fuck have you been the last 6 months?

last time i checked the ADL didnt reverse their decision to declare PEPE an anti Semitic symbol

>>
>
>

shills think theyre double dipping but its just gross.

I also find amusing how they most likely adopted it to piss Trump supporters when they were the ones who started the whole condemnation of the meme , causing the overuse of pepes in reddit and Sup Forums.

It just shows that they are willing to use anything they can at the current moment to make his followers look bad.

They are not just bad ( maybe terrible ) at being convincing that they are better and gaining support, they are flat out hypocrites and poorly formed to understand politics , internet culture and social communication.

thanks for the actual answer. i was not expecting it

No issue. My guess is that they started to adopt it when it was clear that most people didnt bite the "hurr racist" bait.

Nobody cares about the ADL.

if thats true why are people being secretly in the US RIGHT NOW

arrested.

wow hows that for censorship

Kkk nazis were always pro clinton.
Some of them are just too stupid to realize they are like her.

>mfw they all invaded /pol

>now

Clinton Pepes have been around for over a year now.

Pepe is not, nor ever was a "hate symbol". Pepe and Wojak images (the latter is always forgotten by the mainstream for some reason) are always composed with Pepe being the smug, dominant entity and Wojak being the infuriated, submissive entity. This can be and has been applied to literally everything under the sun. Trump as Pepe and Clinton as Wojak, Clinton as Pepe and Bernie as Wojak, or go outside of politics into anything from movies to video games to whatever.

CTR hijacked Pepe to push their faggot propaganda. All Hillary memes suck.

Hillary Pepes are shit, look at Op for example, the eyes are off center, they even spelt 'Hilldawg' wrong. No effort or care

>care
good thing i didnt make it

>implying Hillary wouldn't have been better for white people

is that david spade?

The clinton pepes are always so much cuter than ugly blumpf ones

CTR don't meme.

I cant wait until the EC votes and the hillary trolls lose whatever faggoty thrill they get from posting this inane bullshit. Better memes out there. This is like scraping the bottom of the barrel.

>implying

>>implying
Literally impossible to tell if that's genuine or a piss-take.
Literally.

why does the libcuck hillary pepe look like it had a stroke

I never said you did nigger Xd

drumpf tards from /r/the_donald were taking over. This is the vaccine