God emperor putin

this is what peak leadership looks like. you may not like it but this is the best leader a country could hope for.
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/11392680/Vladimir-Putin-suffers-from-Aspergers-syndrome-Pentagon-report-claims.html
yournewswire.com/president-putin-claims-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/
theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2013/oct/08/russian-court-bans-quran-translation
youtube.com/watch?v=eo4QoQf2YZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP posted wrong picture, ftfy.

hes unbelievable :D love this guy

LMAO what an autist
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/11392680/Vladimir-Putin-suffers-from-Aspergers-syndrome-Pentagon-report-claims.html

>touching the queen
Shitskin levels of respect.

putin is Sup Forums guy

> uh oh, he's straying from our tolerant globalist ways
> better make something up and say that only artists disagree with us, how progressive

Putin is Sup Forums you dont understand it.
yournewswire.com/president-putin-claims-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/

>failed conquest
>failed military advances
>basically just won against a supper sub nation
>an hero

no this is a leader who fails Putin is love Putin is life

Both were/is Pro-Islam, hmm really make you think.

he afraid of repitilian people dude

theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2013/oct/08/russian-court-bans-quran-translation
yeh

That's funny because it's true.

He didn't reach his peak, yet, absolutely. There's still a lot of stuff to do in Syria, Ukraine, economy. But that's where Trump comes into play and will help Putin get there with his red pills, sincerity and common sense (assuming he won't make a u-turn or get JFK'ed).

>this is the best leader a country could hope for
Well, not really, but he is the best leader we had in like a century, that's true (well, Stalin is highly debatable). Simply because he is the first normal one.

name me one leader who ran his country better (other than anything roman yes they were master race)

>peak leadership

>name me one leader who ran his country better
Peter the Great, Catherine the Great, Alexander I.

It is hard to evaluate because in good circumstances it's easy to run a country well, and in bad circumstances even if you're brilliant you'll most likely fail.

I'm glad you think so well of our current leadership, but be realistic.

>Catherine the Great
ok I do admit that peter was incredible but to be realistic Catherine had good circumstances and kept it that way while peter took a shit bucket and actually made something worthy of being called great... just as putin has (but with much more tech and hes still not out of the woods but still)

Kek confirms

What happens to Russia and all of its nukes when putin dies?

I like how they think she needs helping going down fucking steps.

shadilay

No, you are wrong. Totally wrong.
Yeltsin is best of the worst. Putin is shit like Stalin.
>Peter the Great, Catherine the Great, Alexander I.
TOPPEST OF KEKS.
All of them treated people like shit. 99% of people in Russia was peasants - basically slaves.
When french people get more freedom in Great French Revolution, Catherine made peasants more slavery then ever.
Alexander 1 was anotha one generic russian king.

Remember - all of russian rulers are shit. None of those make living for people better. They made many things only worse. Economic growth of 2000-2008 was due to high oil prices, not "wisdom" ruling of Putin.

Who knows. Putin probably intends to announce a complete unknown as a successor at the last possible moment, because doing otherwise would undermine him while he still rules.

>century
Nicolas II > Yeltsin > Stalin > Putin

I like Putin as a person. I'd say he is a bit corrupt but it's politics. Everyone is fucking corrupt and he is infinitely better than any US politician.

Take your meds.

Very funny. Much laugh. Thank you comrade.

this is what peak leadership looks like. you may not like it but this is the best leader a country could hope for.

yeltsin quit

all quitters do not deserve to be called "great" let alone the best

All of his image made only by TV. In reality he is low beta-tier midget with psychological problems.
It is a problem to you, non living in Russia, understand this. Putin is not a great mind and all of his desicions are short-term. And Russia more becoming a failed state. You need to live here to watch how it is starting to fall apart.
Revolution is coming.

Fuck you, Olginets.

Putin will have him on all fours, in fishnets performing tricks for the State Duma. Trump is nothing but another puppet and only stupid alt righters believe he is standing up against the establishment.

>implying he is the leader of a country

patients you fuckin britfag he has not even made any concrete decisions for America
yet other than saying every big corperation can do wtv the fuck they want

Which brand of our delusional "opposition" do you represent I wonder? For having a 2% popularity rating (or was that the nickname of your leader Kasyanov?) the "non-system opposition" is a very diverse panopticum, catering to every brand of lunacy.

>Peter the Great
Enforced slavery even deeper. Mass murderor. Life time military conscription
>Catherine the Great
60 rubles a day for her personal consumption, while 14 rubles a year was an average for a peasant.
>Alexander I
Warmonger. Slaver owner
The only good Imperial rulers were Alexander II and Alexander III. All shit ever since
>beta-tier midget
True.

So many shills on this board.

The ones I listed radically improved and empowered the country, leading it to its golden age. The ones you listed led to its collapse. Really makes you think.

This

Nicolas II being a soft warmongering pussy led to the collapse. Alexander III kept Russia out of war and under his reign country was developing and growing for an average Russian
>improved, empowered the country
Who cares about the government prestige, when people suffer?

It is silly to think that this opposition can participate in revolution. They do not want to win. They helped Kremlin to destroy protests of 2011-2012.
Personally for me - I don`t like to be "representative" of political forces or claim myself as liberal/democrat/communist/etc.
As for my sympathy it is national-democracy with people like Navalny and Maltsev.
As for 2% - masses never made a revolution, only small percent of active people.
Revolution of 1917 was much harder to achieve then revolution of 2017.

>5'4"
lel

I'm not saying Alexander II and III were bad people or rulers, but they were inefficient in preventing the impending collapse. Nocholas II was handed what was already a time bomb.
>Who cares about the government prestige, when people suffer?
Contrary to popular Ukrainian wisdom, selling your country and its interests for immediate profit is not a good long-term strategy.

Our great rulers created a great state that allowed for "golden" XIX century for Russia. That required sacrifice.

>As for my sympathy it is national-democracy with people like Navalny and Maltsev.
Called it. Hopefully Putin will get you soon, it's not like you matter, but it's annoying when a state enables open traitors.

Sometimes feels like he is our real PM not the other retard.

>Ukraine
Alexander III literally cut out all revolutionaries, mong. Nicolas II made a grave mistake with liberalising Cesarian Security Service.
Not being a slave owning warmonger =|= selling your courty, you bootlicking piece of trash

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little jew? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Hitler Jugend, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on synagogues, and I have over 6000000 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gestapo agents across the german reich and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, rodent. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, jewfag. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Schutzstaffel and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn kike. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, hooknose.

The enemy of your enemy is your friend, no?

Look at that 5'4" alpha male leading the charge in the back of the pack

>Navalny
"If Tajik girl speaks Russian and knows Russian history, she's Russian(as Russkaya)"
cuckolding as it is
>Maltsev
Explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=eo4QoQf2YZs

>Alexander III literally cut out all revolutionaries, mong
Sure didn't look like it. Imperial Russia's internal security services were objectively pathetic, and nothing serious was done to rectify this problem.

>Not being a slave owning warmonger =|= selling your courty, you bootlicking piece of trash
I may be inclined to listen to you someday, when your preferred policies don't lead to collapse and mass deaths every single time they prevail.

>traitors
Can't be a thing. Russian government lacks legitimacy

>the best leader we had in like a century,

TOP KEK he is raping your country

>le 5'4" god emperor
lel

>preferred policies
I didn't list my policies, zalupoid. I pointed out the flaws of scum, that you listed as "decent rulers"
>Abolishing serfdom lead to mass death
You are legally retarded, right?

Unlawfully annexing land, causing the west to put sanctions on your people that hurt them big times? Great leadership right there you fucking cuck.

nice meme

post more putin manlet pics pls

Oh, don't tell me you're that guy who claimed he is a descendant of old Russian aristocracy and is currently busy smuggling guns into Russia to prepare for revolution or some insanity of that order.

Probably shouldn't visit Sup Forums at night, normal people from my timezone are long asleep.

>200 billion
Holy fucking shit

haha

>Bill Browder believes
Bill Browder is a vulture capitalist who was a huge fan of Putin until they had a disagreement and he had to pause his vulture activities and leave Russia. Who cares what he "believes". Did you listen to Berezovsky too?

>inb4 delusional Sup Forums autists say we are just jealous commies

>descendant of old Russian aristocracy and is currently busy smuggling guns into Russia to prepare for revolution or some insanity of that order.
Not me, but that guy is sure based. traffic of arms and training camps for rioters is a well known fact though. My ancestors were merchants or farmers, nothing special

>leadership
>sub 6 foot
A manlet can't be much of a leader, sorry

Even lower estimates from independant sources say at least 40 billion, the 200 billion is the claim by Browder.

You have to admit, Russia is one of the most corrupt countries on earth.

>I didn't list my policies
They are obvious. Each of you thinks he is a special snowflake.
>You are legally retarded, right?
I'm not the one advocating a breakdown of the country on ethnic lines.

>independant sources
No such thing.
>You have to admit, Russia is one of the most corrupt countries on earth.
Oh, for sure. Only 20-25 years ago the country and all its main assets were being openly looted, by pretty much the same people who still rule. I'm just happy to see at least some improvement.

>Putin shills think that Vladimir "don't question the holocaust, I love jews" Putin is more based than Hitler

go back to RT's comment section, fucking retards

MANLET DETECTED!

lmao

>They are obvious.
How can they be? Do you claim that every abolitionist has same views? You must be retarded, zalupoid
>Each of you thinks he is a special snowflake.
Not an argument
>I'm not the one advocating a breakdown of the country on ethnic lines.
Didn't say I did.
>breakdown of the country on ethnic lines
That's a very supported notion in urban centres and minority regions. Visit Buryatia and see for yourself.

This isn't even shopped and the little guy has to wear lifts just to be a hair taller than Merkel. Notice the chest puffing too. What an insecure faggot.

Putin supporters are shitskins, oligarchs and bydlo.

>5'7"

Hitler was a fucking retard. Germany lost WWII because he overruled every single competent decision his generals made on the eastern front with an utterly horrible one. Stalin was just barely better at starting to let his generals do their thing as the war progressed and that was enough.

Hitler is also the main reason jews have so much power now and have a muh 6 gorillion to point to any time they're questioned. Putin at least deals with them covertly.

I think you mean godlet. Putin is tiny. A true manlet.

Fuck off shill, Putin is a 5'7 manlet

Putin is a jew puppet raping his countries of it's wealth.

Well to be honest Peter I was the one who laid the foundations for bolshevism.
I admire westernization but not on a scale that we basically eliminate our own culture and try to become some crazy mixture of western european countries. We could've developed such an unique and cool architectural style (pic related), but choose to just copy germans and french instead. His reform of the church made of it a propaganda tool for autocracy and led to corruption in its ranks which together hurted it prestige. His reforms forever divided the country on the opposite extremes. This is why instead of normal, western-like homogeneous and hierarchical society we always had nobility, intelligentsia, people like tolstoy or tchaikovsky on other hand and dirt poor peasant horde doomed to misery and devolution on the other (this is also why we have these white niggers all around, communism also contributed of course). And there newer had been any connection between these two classes - this is why communism succeeded in Russia and pretty much nowhere else in Europe.

> lower estimates from independant sources

KEK

in other news he's worth 100 trillion after killing 400 million chechnyans

I don't blame them, americans had Obongo for 8 years and they almost had Hillary, if I was one of em I would probably whorship anyone who at least isn't a pedophile.

> I'm a loser at everything in life but who cares I'm OVER SIX FEET TALL, THE ONLY THING IN THE WORLD THAT MATTERS

>How can they be?
Maybe because you are all the same like I said? Your comments are completely typical for a Nazi-Dem or whatever you prefer to call yourself (special snowflakes tend to vehemently object to labels even when they are accurate). You are people who want to destroy the government and break the country. How can a person with IQ above 90 think this will achieve anything positive, I have no idea. So I support any repressive measures towards you, because you want to harm me and my country. You are a disease.

Hillary and Putin is practically the same shit in a context of their relation to the people. Corrupt oligarchs that will say anything and change nothing.

He's 5'4" without lifts and standing on phone books. Just look at this fucking queer.

>Hitler is the main reason jews have so much power

NO, they had a lot of power before. That's one of the reasons for Hitler's hate of jews.

>Putin deals with them covertly

sucking jewish cock 24/7 isn't "dealing with them"

t. intellectually and genetically inferior zalupoid
Good thing my mother is Latvian and I'll move out soon to some calm place in Europe

> end chechnya war
> crimea back
> military no longer useless pile of shit with nothing but dedovshina
> middle class created
> oil wrestled back from western puppets
> liberast faggots driven from government
> change nothing

yah good one nemtsov

I largely agree, but it was that or hopelessly falling behind and getting eventually colonized by Europe. History does not know of any non-Western nations developing enough on their own to compete with the West, they were all easily crushed. So we had to become Western or lose. Japan went through the same later, but they are a small island, so they were largely left alone and had a chance to develop their culture. We would get colonized much earlier.

calm down, Hillary is the fucking worst, she has some fucking hardcore brain damage, she gets angry and rages easily, she is not charismatic, she is controlled by the Saudis, she sells secrets...

like, Putin may have a lot of corruption, but Hillary is Hillary m8

Yeah and he proceeded to fuck over all the jews except the ones that actually held power and could comfily point fingers at muh 6 gorillion from US/UK and singlehandedly all but ended antisemitism everyone except in the USSR and memed jews into untouchable status

>my mother is Latvian
Ah, ok. No further questions, I understand and even sympathize to a degree. You are not a traitor, we are simply enemies.

> I'll move out soon to some calm place in Europe

Boy are you in for a rapetastic surprise

> putinbots will ignore this

At least my country is not named after a hat.

Am i the only one who sees devil horns coming out of trumps head where the M is