/our rabbi/ General

Post your rarest Rabbi Perls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCdC_3dUeuw
youtube.com/watch?v=SgMExHIxekU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums needs a resident Rabbi tbqh.

Even if only to fuck with the media that reports on our cathedral of misogyny.

i want this to be true. we need /our rabbi/

Maybe. But it wasn't that guy, that's for sure.

someone pls, surely there is a high ranked Jew who can make this temple of frei speech their synagogue.

ITT we call upon Israeli flags

youtube.com/watch?v=uCdC_3dUeuw

youtube.com/watch?v=SgMExHIxekU

Looks like a great Rabbai, would take a torah lesson from him, too bad I don't really give a shit about this stuff.

>too bad I don't really give a shit about this stuff

is there even a point to being jewish anymore?

Holidays, resting in Shabbat, Weddings, Bar Mitzva, Friday night feast, Shivah (seven days of respecting the dead doing nothing but eating and celebrating life), Brit Mila, this is what we secular Jews in Israel do.

Hmm, but isn't Judaism a religion first and foremost? What would "Jews" be without God?

Bankers

you forgot scamming people and pull the strings of global leadrships

It was just some guy who used pictures from a random Rabbis twitter.
He didn't even post proof.

But you're not the sons of Jacob. Yall Israelis are edomites who stole our identity.

how do you feel knowing orthodox jews will eventually reign supreme

The bible says we are scattered and when Christ comes back we will return to we what it rightly ours

Too bad the mudslims will have the same population here as them.

why don't you just sterilize them?
baka senpai

i heard israely government already sterilize black jews (i read somewhere there was actually a jew sect that were totally black, they were recognized and the women were sterilized).

The black jews are mostly from the southern kingdom. The northern kingdom had blacks but most of them where lighter skinned. I'm telling you, read deuteronomy 28 and tell me who in history was ever put in ships and taken back into bondage?

>secular Jews
(((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))) oy vey! the worst of the worst. nothing of value to respect at all.

WE

maybe. someone needs to ask rabbi perl.