Should I learn German or French?

Sup, Sup Forums

I've decided to learn a second language, and want to start with something relatively close to English. My ancestry is 50% German, 50% French so I'm probably going to pick one of those.

DESU, I want to learn German more, but I pretty much consider the fatherland a lost cause. Within my lifetime, I expect my people's ancestral homeland to be overrun with Muslims and for the main language in Berlin to become Arabic.

France is too at risk, but I consider their chances of survival much higher.

Will learning German be a waste of time? Should I pick french instead?

France may be uncucked by Le Pen, so probably French.

Germany is still more white than France.

Maghrebi + kebabs speaks french, learn french because being able to understand your enemy is always good

only one answer

(((The Economist))) is always right, m8.

Europe will all be speaking German soon.

> french

more niggers than whites speak french, it's literally nigger tongue

Kebabs speak French, good to know desu

christ the muh heritage is too much

Seeing Krauts get nervous.

T. American mutt

Go for french. I went with french. You will soon realize that english is literally peasant-tier compared with french. Ignore these cucks.

Learn Russian instead. Fuck those irrelevant and extinct languages cyka. And communicate with beautiful slav girls as your reward.

And Germans dont even like to speak german because hitler. French has longevity because its the lingua franca of shitskins all over.

100% European, I just find the LARPing cringey

Not at all senpai. Why not choose what your forefathers speak? I am happy to be raised in a german american household and speak the tongue.

Lerne Deutsch Kamerad

What is the official German dialect of pol

Badisch

>lingua Franca
>Franca
It's still English

Don't learn German. German society is cucked beyond belief. If you learn it in school, prepare for a left-wing education, watching "multicultural," pro-EU, pro-Turk videos and readings. I went to Munich last Summer, and that really solidified my regret of learning German. You might encounter some enlightened Germans, but they are few and far between, and many have some anti-American inferiority complex.

Many people who learn/are learning German are just as bad as the Esperanto crowd when it comes to the "no nations, no borders" mentality. German clubs, groups, and organizations in the US are cucked like that.

Oh yeah, and a lot of Germans speak English and inject Anglicisms into their everyday speech. It's like they don't even want to speak German in the first place. That should tell you something.

Deutschland ist schon tot.

I thought you already knew satan

why you ask?

French is only for homosexuals and SJWs.

You wanna listen to based speeches in the original? German is your language. You wanna learn how to surrender in the original language? Well, you know which language to learn.

Look at this SJW desperately trying to make German society look bad. How much does the Clinton Foundation pay you per hour?

Nein ist es nicht

We can do something about it why should we give up?

Germany needs to unite under one dialect

And pol and global alt right should learn it

It's how you save Germany

German is the most DISGUSTING LANGUAGE EVER. Everyone know that.

French is far more widespread but both are meme languages. If you have to choose one or the other, choose French.

Although you're wasting your time because Spanish and Russian are both exponentially better languages to learn, unless you're genuinely passionate about French or German, but it doesn't seem like you are otherwise you wouldn't even have to ask.

>German is the most DISGUSTING LANGUAGE EVER. Everyone know that.
That is not what your girls said between 1940 to 1944 when we fucked them.

>muh heritage faggot

You are neither German nor French at this point.

Also, your concerns about Germany are overblown.

this

always learn the language of the local Untermenschen to unveil their plotting against you

i think many russians also like French

Should pol start learning and communicating in French?

I think it would be fun

you actually are satan arnt you?

I picked up French as my minor in college and it was great. It made picking up drunk women 10x easier.

Too bad, we stole your clay and know, no ones speak this disgusting language anymore in based Elsass Lothingen :^)

>Should pol start learning and communicating in French?

I don't think so, because native French would laugh and sneer at our every tiny mistake just like they do in real life.

it's true that Russians like French tho, I guess it's rooted in their historical alliances

Learn German, french is too hard for aglophones

All the Luxembourg guys still speak German.

If you learn french, you will be able to learn spanish and italian easier after. German is a good language but french is pretty much useful. And when the white empire is formed, you will be able to have many slaves in Africa that speak your new language so that's a plus when you will be giving them orders

Don't EVER EVER choose to learn German. I never seen such a ugly language.

What? Germans love their language.
I've taken a transit flight through Germany once, so I didn't really bother learning basic German like I would have if I actually visited their country.
They would get visibly upset and triggered whenever I wasn't speaking German to them. So my interactions would end at "Wasser, bitte" and "Danke" while on my flight.
Germans are still proud of their heritage.
>Anecdotal evidence
Of course, but that was the vibe I'd get.

yeah

you gonna crash hard on this :^)

There are more people who speak French in Luxembourg than fucking German. And why do you talk about Luxembourg lol

German, move to Germany.

What a metric

Typical SJW tactics, just scream and pull claims out of your ass without backing any of them up with facts or reason.
This guy has the right idea. Learn German and you wont regret it, its more useful than French.

That not true.

Don't let the French people fool you, it's literally one of the ugliest languages I've ever heard.

Spanish and Russian, all other European languages are a waste of fucking time unless you're living there.

t. knower of French and German and a bit of Portuguese

Come on, everyobody in the world know that German is ugly as fuck.

Can you really, though? Merkel is likely to win yet another term, even after this terrible migrant crisis. Die AfD ist einfach zu schwach, um sie zu stoppen. Warum gibt es so viele Hahnreie in deuscher Gesellschaft? Trotzdem glaube ich, dass es vorbei für Deutschland ist.
There's already Hochdeutsch...

>he calls nationalism larping
And what the fuck are you? An alien?

Why learn German or French? You don't need either of the languages. I've lived for 14 months in Austria and I still can't say anything but "I can't speak German" in German if the conversation is anything more than doing groceries or ordering something at restaurant.

Because everyone speaks English and if they don't then fuck those people.

Don't most Germans speak English already? Why would it give you an advantage to speak Kraut?

>And why do you talk about Luxembourg lol
Because I cannot say that Elsass Lothringen has lots of people there still speaking German. You brainwashed them all so they think they are actually French losers with 15% unemployment.

How is muh heritage nationalism?

>being a nationalist for a country you didn't grow up in, don't know the language of and have probably never stepped foot in
quality nationalist if I do say so myself

>Don't most Germans speak English already? Why would it give you an advantage to speak Kraut?

Because all of continental Europe will be speaking German by 2035 given that we are taking over.

Not sure

Germany imported a ton of refugees last year and already had a lot of turks

In France nobody speaks english

Kek. If I were an SJW, I'd be shilling for German like no other.

vocabulary is literally meaningless. the structure of English is much closer to German than to French

it doesn't

OP should just learn a language he has an actual occasion to speak

.... like ebonics

You can literally learn to read French well within a couple of months, German would take four to six.

Source: classicist, had to learn both

Helps with some pronunciation in some cases. But yeah, structure is more important.

If you read 2 sentences, one in German and one in French, you'll understand more things in the French sentence, trust me.

Learn Spanish. Even post-Trump after the wall is buil and the deportations have happened, it will still be the 2nd most common language in the US.

It's not hard to wrap your mind around sentence structure, especially when you're immersed in the language.

learn something relevant like mandarin or spanish

>classicist
what's that? classical antiquity?

>Because all of continental Europe will be speaking Russian by 2035 given that they are taking over.
ftfy.

I'm not even sure they ever speak german,they had their own dialect

it's definitely true what you are saying, but speaking and learning a language involves much more than reading and understanding simple sentences

there is very good reason that English is a Germanic language despite having comparatively fewer Germanic words

>Still no facts
>Still pulling claims out of ass
>Only argument is "LOL GERMAN IS UGLY LEL"

French has 17 DIFFERENT WORDS FOR SURRENDER! Its the language of the people that give up and cry the first chance they get.

Learn Arabic and you'll be able to speak both.

>letting immigrants get away with not integrating
nah, Americans didn't learn Italian or German to accommodate those immigrants and they learned to assimilate

they speak Turkish in Germany tho. Arabic is no good east of the Rhine

>Because all of continental Europe will be speaking German by 2035 given that we are taking over.
>krauts really believe that

Nobody speaks german in France and in the UK Hans

He wants something close to English.

The fact is Elsass Lotringen is a French territory, that a fact, now get over it kraut.

Evidently I'm proficient enough in French to understand you then.

More serious note, surely people in French speak English, just as they do here and they do in Germany. Just as they do in Denmark, Switzerland, Sweden... wherever.

My exile so far has been all good despite not knowing German. I have no idea what it would be like in France, perehaps worse. Still my point of view of the futility of purposefully learning German stands.

I'm actually semi-fluent in Spanish (Mexican version) but don't truly consider it a "second" language because it's such a shit-tier culture

I considered Mandarin, but I think that's what I'm going to learn after I'm done with French/German

You're making me want to, but honestly I think it would depress me to learn about a culture only in time to see it collapse. It would probably break my heart.

Because then we might stop making fun of you since you'd understand us. It's pretty fun to greet US people with "Hallo, du schwuler Hurensohn" and tell them afterwards it's a formal greeting.

english has a huge romance vocabulary so spanish is pretty easy to pick up and infinitely more useful here in the states.

But you gotta remember we have more people in general

>Nobody speaks german in France and in the UK Hans
The UK is not in Europe and France will be made to speak German. Just look and see. We have a grand masterplan. Or should I say Generalplan?

>I want to learn German more

Listening to Hitlers speeches without needing subtitles is all the motivation one should really need.

learn french

gonna be much easier. the conjugation and the cases in German will fuck you hard.

>French has 17 DIFFERENT WORDS FOR SURRENDER

That's not even remotely true Hans

German language is too difficult, learn French

For me Spanish is a given. Its just a chore language for meme tier people. I grew up in the SW so its always been around me, as well as speaking german. Next shitskin language is french, hence me working on that.

Probably french as germany will most likely change thier official language to arabic of some Sudanese languahe in about 5-10 years.

>those German buildings
>using the German name
Frogs.

ja das stimmt, oder was sagst du deine schade österreicher? Ich habe von schule perfekten deutsch-arabisch gelernt.

We don't use the german name,we call it Alsace

>those German buildings
>this French flag

Spanish and French are fucking aids to learn. I had them rammed down my throat for 5 years at school and I still know fuck all about them. German is a much easier language to learn.

Français est pour las putes

Tons of people speak German in the UK. However, frogfuckers who speak english are rare. You refuse to speak any language besides French and Arabic with a snotty attitude only god knows where it came from. Coupled with the fact that most white Americans have irish, british and German heritage, I'd say you really should accept us as your overlords if you want France to exist past 2030.

Have you been there in the last 10 years? It's nigger territory. Nogmerchants selling you shit from their jacket every second step. And don't blame this shit on us, this has been going on for decades now.

I mean in this thread frognigger. You are referring to it as Elsass-Lothringen , not Alsace-Lorraine.

>Tons of people speak German in the UK

Please Brits, tell to this guys the truth