/islam/ General

Islam is religion of peace edition.
This thread is for the discussion of Islam, the only true religion in the world.

Resources:

sunnah.com/ - The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
quran.com/ - Read and listen to Qur'an online.
inter-islam.org/Seerah/ - Biography of the Prophet Muhammad

>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=vyw13WuGpzU
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0
>Islam website with everything you need
al-islam.org/
>Find a mosque and revert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
Sup
is.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=AX3U-BGDedc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage you Muhammad worshippin pig.!

Assalam Alaikum brothers

if I join islam will I get some of that sweet oil money

"And there is no creature on earth but that upon Allah is its provision, and He knows its place of dwelling and place of storage. All is in a clear register." [Quran 11:6]

SARACENS OUT REEEEEEEEE

There is nothing wrong with an /Islam/ general if it is populated by redpilled, non faggot Sup Forums tier muslims. But that's never the case.

Red-pilled muslims will take over your country and cut your head off, m8

Islam is created for brown people with an IQ below 70.

do you even know who Baal is

>being cuckristian
>2016

So this is what Islam is all about?
Seems kind of degenerate.

Anyone can cherrypick.

I really look forward to hearing this.

Fun fact for my kuffar friend:
The whole dajjal stuff is actually not in the book, it is taken from christians(anti-christ).
And also christians adopted it from judaism.
I don't know if the history of it goes any further.

What's this?
Is Islam some kind of a gay cult?

Daily reminder that islamists promote degeneracy.

DEUS VULT

amına kodumun çomarları açacağınız tiredi sikeyim ele aleme rezil ediyorsunuz

>these are the things he believes makes one a good person
Roaches, everybody.

>The whole dajjal stuff is actually not in the book, it is taken from christians(anti-christ).
This is true to my knowledge. The Anti-Christ is not mentioned in the Quran at all.

DEUS VULT

it's a meme you dumb fuck

Biz açmadık ki aptal piç, opye baksana ciddi m*slo adam actı :DDDD
Eli alemi sikeyim ben (you)larıma bakarım :DDDD, aptal orospu çocukları kendi kendilerine yanıp dolduruyorlar tiradı :DDD

hi ahmed

why isnt there more muslim on pol ? we hate jews, degeneracy and we're more religious and traditional than most places on the internet. seem like a place muslims could like

also if you ever take over europe can you at least get rid of the degenerate

ha amına koyim harbiden op'ye bakmamışım bayrağı görünce dellenip sardırdım kb :DD

assalam aleikum my brother
Sup Forums is an islamic board

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Quran 23:1

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Quran 70:22

>women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html

>Yazidi sex slave: He said that raping me is his prayer to god.
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

DEUS VULT!

this.
if you are christian and haven't converted to islam, you are confirmed low test beta cuck

DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT

>Christian board
>any christian sects would touch you with a cross mounted on a ten foot pole.

You are conflating a lot of things here and being dishonest.

"You shall not force your girls to commit prostitution, seeking the materials of this world, if they wish to be chaste. If anyone forces them, then God, seeing that they are forced, is Forgiver, Merciful." [24:33]

You cannot rape in Islam, user.

>in the year of Our Lord Jesus Christ 2016
>unironically believing in a pirated version of Judaism, Christianity and Arab paganism

I hope ISIS pays you a visit for depicting mud-ham-head and also as Jesus is a holy prophet in your own satanic versus then your breaking your own religion by depicting him in a derogatory manner.
What a good example of Islam you are.

Threads over

"And [lawful in marriage are] chaste women from among the believers and chaste women from among those who were given the Scripture before you, when you have given them their due compensation, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse or taking [secret] lovers. And whoever denies the faith - his work has become worthless, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers." [5:5]

"fitnah (oppression) is worse than killing." [2:191]

"And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you. And do not marry polytheistic men [to your women] until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you. Those invite [you] to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember." [2:221]

"And whoever among you cannot [find] the means to marry free, believing women, then [he may marry] from those whom your right hands possess of believing slave girls. And Allah is most knowing about your faith. You [believers] are of one another. So marry them with the permission of their people and give them their due compensation according to what is acceptable. [They should be] chaste, neither [of] those who commit unlawful intercourse randomly nor those who take [secret] lovers. But once they are sheltered in marriage, if they should commit adultery, then for them is half the punishment for free [unmarried] women. This [allowance] is for him among you who fears sin, but to be patient is better for you. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." [4:25]

>chastity
>marriage

Pick one.

If we work together we can can get the fire safety traitor mod removed. We need to do this for the good of the board!

Go to

Sup Forums.org/feedback

Proof of the mod's corruption here:

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1482100340420.png

And remember guys, safety first!!!

Shadilay!

Thank you my Marxist brother

The future.

youtube.com/watch?v=AX3U-BGDedc

How do you approach the hadith?

It's a Trap , don't convert , you'll lose everything after that .
no music , no language but arabic , no traditions .
everything that isn't arab isn't allowed in Islam .
which proves that this religion is just a propaganda to spread arab culture .
do you really think that all of the arab world today , from the ocean to the arab peninsula , was arab before . No it wasn't , Arabs erased every culture , and every language that isn't there's . they managed to erase hundreds of ancient middle eastern cultures , as well as Berbers in north africa .
Please don't make the mistake we've made .
>Stay safe don't try this, defend yourself from it if you can.

Hadith are the words and actions of the prophet as known and compiled 200 years after his death.

You have to take it as they are, with varying re liabilities. Even the strongest ones have been corrupted and are not infallible.

Man felt compelled to write down Hadith but it does not make them true or equal to the Quran, not even close.

I was looking for this comment
Based ireland

So if the Hadith contradict the koran you dont follow them?

DEUS VULT

That's right.

So how many times do you pray a day then?

The Quran mentions at least 3.
The companions prayed 5 and this is the consensus of preference.
You could pray more if you wanted to.

So given that doesnt it mean a lot of the Hadith about punishing apostates would also hold up?

fuck off mudslime

If you are a true Muslim you would support the Syrian Army and Russia the only true Christian state as it was stated in the Quran that we Muslims would ally with the the closest Church which is Russia.

Follow the right path, do your own research.

And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?
—Quran 10:99

It only says to fight apostates after they break treaties and go to war with you. Killing apostates outright is not supported in the Quran.

If you kill one person it's as if you killed the whole of humanity

This is from the Quran, but yes this is not instilled in Muslim countries at all.

Nor does it make sense compared to other things it says in the Quran.

It only says to fight apostates after they break treaties and go to war with you

"They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper."

4:89

It seems as though unless you become an apostate to an abrahmaic faith and are willing to be silent and live in submission to muslim authorities its acceptable likewise why are so many of the the violent passages considered sahih if they are false teachings?

"If you kill one person it's as if you killed the whole of humanity"

That passage was talking about jews and was prefaced with them not causing war or even mischief. does that clear it up?

I kind of like the idea of Islam but my biggest beef is that you can't drink or do drugs. I like to enjoy a drink every once in a while, but I smoke hash every day. Is there Muslim nation where you can follow Islam but also smoke copious amounts of hash?

I would encourage you to read chapter 4 from the beginning for the context. It is sounds political advice all the way through.

This is not to say Islam is not capable of violence, because it certainly is. But this is how the world is and to not take prudent action is irresponsible.

>I smoke hash every day
Morocco is moving to legalise. Iran also.

> It is sounds political advice all the way through.

Murdering people (or just heavily punishing and jailing) who leave your religion without fleeing to a country that a Muslim one has a peace treaty is sound political advice in the same way Stalins liquidation of the Kulaks or Maos purging of the reactionaries during the cultural revolution was.

Does it ever strike you as strange that this is the only religion to do so with doctrinal justification?

>Does it ever strike you as strange that this is the only religion to do so with doctrinal justification?
No, it does not. Because Islam is a complete system.

The other thing though, is that 'Islamic' governments do not practice Islam perfectly or represent Muslims or the Quran. You want to say that it is impossible for evil people to bend ideology to their own interests which is crazy.

Is it possible to exist peacefully in a place like Morocco while smoking hash, or will you get killed because it is haram?

Are your odds better if you're at least studying islam and the quran?

DEUS VULT!
REMOVE HERETICS

You can get medical clearance similar to USA.

Smoking is common in these countries.

And being a Muslim will definitely help.

Personally I do not have a problem with weed as long as it is not abused. It is not a 'drug' in the conventional sense. Some schools of Islam in the past have allowed it.

>No, it does not. Because Islam is a complete system.

Only thanks to the Hadith which are very explicit about it which is why Koranism never took off.

>The other thing though, is that 'Islamic' governments do not practice Islam perfectly or represent Muslims or the Quran. You want to say that it is impossible for evil people to bend ideology to their own interests which is crazy.

I did not say they were however that does not mean you can say the opposite and that they have no relevance whatsoever.

With punishing apostasy they explicitly do so with Hadith Justification from the highest sahih sources. That have been upheld since Muhammads own days.

>bend ideology to their own interests which is crazy.

Which is what you are doing m8, you are rejecting 1500 years of teachings by rejecting sahih hadiths arbitrarily because they offend modern and western sensibilities. I mean look at yourself you are trying to lure an American into the faith with substances that are literally haram.

It seems like you already know the answer that you want to hear.

I am only saying there is a difference and like the jurists that quote the Hadith they are not infallible, only the Quran is.

The question of marijuana is whether it constitutes an intoxicant or not, in the way alcohol or opium world. Scholars would ban everything if they could, like nicotine and even caffeine.

I am not a blind believer who follows whatever the latest flavour is as convenient by politicised scholars.

>It seems like you already know the answer that you want to hear.

Not really, Im just comparing what I get told by middleeast anons and muslims compared to what I get told by Westerners and trying to get to the bottom of the big discrepancy between the two.

>I am only saying there is a difference and like the jurists that quote the Hadith they are not infallible, only the Quran is.

So do you think the Bukhari Hadiths on killing apostates are false teachings and reports of Muhammad and his followers?

>The question of marijuana is whether it constitutes an intoxicant or not, in the way alcohol or opium world. Scholars would ban everything if they could, like nicotine and even caffeine.

This seems to be intentional dishonestly here. Compare the effect nicotine and caffeine have on the ability to drive a car or operate machinery to that of booze and opium.

Weed's impact is certainly closer to the latter two.

Thanks for the questions. You make a good point.

I am not saying to throw out Hadith but to not get confused about its status. Your guess is as good as mine as to why Muslim countries have such brutal laws without weighing the confidences with the results. It seems like the need to make strong laws outweights the want to ability to balance them justly.

If I lived in these countries it would be better to go on the side of conservative rather than try to buck the system on a principal of degree and them being irresponsible. Which is probably why these governments get away with it because the disagreement is to do with how the information from the Hadith is judged and implemented, not the text itself.

Also, you are probably right about weed being closer to an intoxicant than not. But as a medicine that is not abused I can see its uses and perhaps have some personal bias on the matter. It is hard to justify alcohol as having much medical benefit, for example.

/r/RepressedGoneWild

If you haven't fucked a sexually deprived Muslim qt, you haven't lived.

>I am not saying to throw out Hadith but to not get confused about its status. Your guess is as good as mine as to why Muslim countries have such brutal laws without weighing the confidences with the results. It seems like the need to make strong laws outweights the want to ability to balance them justly.

I know its not Koran level but from what ive researched Hadith especially sahih ones are very serious when it comes to doctrine far more so than in the case of Christian commentators.

Ive notice a disturbing trend where Western progressives and certian "moderate muslism" treat Islam as being Koranist by defualt, which is extremely false and misleads people on islamic doctrine.
>But as a medicine that is not abused I can see its uses and perhaps have some personal bias on the matter. It is hard to justify alcohol as having much medical benefit, for example.

It has its uses, even MDMA can be used medicinally however that poster was clearly not interested in taking care of chronic cancer pain .

This thread is garbage.

>Ive notice a disturbing trend where Western progressives and certian "moderate muslism" treat Islam as being Koranist by defualt, which is extremely false and misleads people on islamic doctrine.
I agree with this. Even the Quran allows crucifixian and dismemberment of limbs in some situations.

Islam is serious business. But let me put it this way, on one end of the spectrum is Quranists who live in a vacuum and delude themselves of the reality of the world, and radicals who follow every tiny saying as if it had perfect authority. Both have problems here.

>however that poster was clearly not interested in taking care of chronic cancer pain .
In retrospect I feel bad about having overlooked this but it seemed like he really wanted to give himself an excuse to convert. It can be hard to juggle different expectations and pressures within yourself and within society.

>all this nonsense
That's it, I'm out.
Death to all mudslimes and kikes.

KILL ALL MUSLIMS! GOD WILLS IT!

>larper projecting about insecurities for Islam being superior
I understand, brother.

islam is pretty much cuck free. i mean these are all various forms of shit, but you have to give them that.

>Islam
Good job falling for the monotheism jew

There is no other kind of theism possible doe.

DEUS VULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuke the Middle East

DEUS VULT.