Armed up / prepped for tomorrow ?

Copy-Pasta from a friend on another site...

Listen I am not one for weird end of days conspiracy theories, but I have lived in the Balkans and seen enough thousand yard stares and heard enough stories to know that something is brewing in America.

The period from Monday until the 7th has at least a reasonable chance of generating a Balkans moment.

Please go to the store. Get food, get water, get fuel, get batteries, get ammo, get whatever you might need to survive for a month. Get some two-way radios if you can and give some of them to your most reliable friends.

There's only maybe a 5% chance of RaHoWa but that's still fucking gigantic.

Ever since having my Ozark shack bulldozed by the Jews, I have been a guy that takes my inspiration from cities, but this is not the time for that. If you have the ability to leave urban areas for a bit, take a much needed vacation.

Soros and friends are in a panic, they think that a civil war and a collapse of everything is preferable to their sins getting out. Has to be Pizzagate related. They don't care anymore, they'd rather see everything burn than be found out.

Worst case scenario if you follow my advice: you have to shop less over the next month.

Be ready.

Bap

quit listening to msm bread&circus newfag.

Weev?

Civil war?

Finally, a happening I'd be able to watch from an unsafe distance.

oh wow another cia psyop thread

Nothing is going to happen. The Electors will vote for Trump and the leftists will go home to literally shake and cry.

>Ever since having my Ozark shack bulldozed by the Jews
wut?

> Listen I am not one for weird end of days conspiracy theories

stopped reading/thread hidden

this, nothing ever happens

sounds like Walmart is trying to trick their customers into boosting 4th quarter profits

Is X-mas spending down this year? Is this a Jewish trick to grind a few more sheckles out of the goyim and make them panic buy supplies?

Weev did write it

This,
Weev take care of yourself first leave us faggots be

Only newfags use the term newfag there nigfag

Its nice watching this shit go down safely from the north

Guess that makes you a double n**fag then.

Depends on where you are up north. I wouldn't want to be on Vancouver Island if an American civil war came about.

why vancouver island?

#rekt

It seems like a weird place to make a stand.

Like Trump or hate him, he won by the rules of the system, and the popular vote was easily equally split within statistical tolerances.

That means 50% of the people are sufficiently confident in him that they voted for him.

To overturn that one would have to take the position that the fact that the other 50% really really REALLY doesn't like him is sufficient to nullify the democratic process.

Weird times.

Has anyone else noticed how quiet its been lately?? Is it the calm before the storm? Or is the meme war finally over?

It's easily cut off from the mainland and used as a safe base by the rebel forces. I live near there and security has been beefed up because of that possibility. Also there are other pockets of resistance which could exploit the porous border.

pic fucking related

I knew a woman that grew up in Bosnia. You'd think it would make her based and tough as fuck but she's just another whiny liberal bitch.

>it's a weev is a conspiranoic tinfoiler MUH WATER FILTERS episode

>tfw comfy inawoods up in the Rockies.
If only I didn't lose all my firearms in a boating accident last week. Then I'd be fully prepped.

it could happen you may never know anything is possible, remember we can be nuked any minute of any day. Its a matter of seconds till obama commands our deaths. Every day trump is not in is our death warrant

aparently this dude has a blog now. I don't know how to find it though.

>censoring nig

what a couple of fags

We annexing that shit weak ass nigga

You guys do know that theu don't unseal the electoral college votes until the 6th, right?

He is a newfag

shut up already fagfag

Need a better file size fuck face

You're a double plus fag

anybody who isnt following your bullshit trends is a newfag, i dont give a fuck about your trending ironic bullshit, you are a newfag, ive been on and off this shithole for a very long time.

You need to stop browsing from a phone.

Nothing will happen, and if something does happen a minority of people will riot and be detained/killed.

Yes, there is a chance that I am underestimating the severity of the situation here, but it is doubtful the majority of America would participate in a Revolution, as the country is too divided right now.

It's good to have supplies on hand for all situations, but the real SHTF moment will be when the wealthy decide to pop the overly inflated stock market bubble they've been blowing up since the election.

>but it is doubtful the majority of America would participate in a Revolution, as the country is too divided right now

are you fucking kidding me with this shit?

This time of year is more difficult for kek to operate, since there is so much invocation of the other gods around this time.

>the real SHTF moment will be when the wealthy decide to pop the overly inflated stock market bubble they've been blowing up since the election

since way before, but yes this is true.

>fucking pizzagate is going to destabalize the USA

They found the babby rape tunnels! It's all over Obobo is in the bunker we did it reddit

Yeah, no

No, it would turn more into a Civil war and I don't think anyone here wants that. Because of how divided we are, the country (except for a small minority) will be too scared to make a move.

No one here wants to be apart of a blood bath, and the nation is split nearly 50/50 right now.

It's when it's "quiet" that bad stuff is enacted.

People are in "holiday mode" and not paying attention. I'm betting some nefarious bill is going to go through the Senate on Christmas Eve close to midnight.

Expect unpleasant surprises this close to the change in presidential regimes.

Easy there kababfag

Republicans will hold a super majority soon. Obama and the Democrats know that anything they pass could easily be snubbed right after they're out.

>Lives in Pennsylvania
>Rural, White, steel town
>Nationalism/Conservatism very popular
>90% Trump supporting

I'm pretty safe tbqfhm.

the division reaches down to the families, but thats civil war man. Thats why when it blows up, its unstoppable, if you already killed your brother, wtf do you care everyone else.

I've been prepared for the worst for most of my adult life.

I don't believe anything will happen, but having enough water and a few weeks of canned food in your basement never hurts.

Outside of the Civil war, America has always been a reserved nation that does not resort to Revolutionary violence. We have had dark moments like this, and much greater culture clashes than now before. Nothing will come of this, and it is an impossibility for Hillary to get 37 electors to shift. These people are being briefed on the consequences of not following through on voting on behalf of the people the represent.

Would you shift your vote and risk treason, life in jail or worse reactions from the public backlash if you were one?

>I'm betting some nefarious bill is going to go through the Senate on Christmas Eve close to midnight.
I would not be surprised. Do you have any guesses on what he might try to pass?

this mostly applies to blue pilled families with a redpilled son or daughter(most likely, son, lets face it), families are divided and if shit gets real and people begin to kill themselves amongst family, they it becomes unstoppable, the war will rage until people have seen enough death.

i agree nothing is going to happen, this is all democratic psy ops, but they are playing with fire and the fire is real.

Civil War 2.0 LARPing, boiiiiis

are we all in the same understanding about the word "boi" and "boy" and their difference?

i mean (boi) to refer to fags??? or is it just me?

good thing I don't live there. People are probably too stoned there to care though. Quality ounces go for like 80 bucks in the island.

Nothing is going to fucking happen.

88 electors are going to defect and vote for Richard Spencer

270 electors are voting for harambe, taking their dicks out at the same time.

RIP arsenal

My condolences

Some user said that this is largely overexagerated bullshit

>some random guy who I can't even paraphrase properly said something on 4chins

Yeah same here now. Duuuuude.

>democratic
key word there.

Also, post election new cycles have most likely opened a ton of blue pilled eyes to just how deceptive the msm really is.

Most of these companies' viewer numbers have plummeted post election.

The panic is artificially made by these people, but the anxiety of the American people is also real, and many have caught onto this recurring theme through basic social interaction. Just because an election didn't go a particular way for some doesn't mean they demand blood for it. Sensationalist news is hemorrhaging the damage of the leftist narrative.

vs
>some doomsday prepper blog site that sells water filters, gold and silver, and over priced 'survival' food

They're both about

Dude weed bro
Cosmic

Now THAT would cause a nation wide chimpout.

>pic related

Trump will be disqualified, for working with the Russians. Hillary will step down due to ill health.

Obama third term.

>comfy
>no firearms
pick one

Callsign: "the rake". Area of Ops: Northern Frontier. Freedom loving burgers welcome to join up if you can reach me.

There will not be a widespread organized revolution, there would be a complete system collapse and minor fighting maybe with the american militias

Fuck off web nobody is falling for your shitty Kroger's stock pump and dump.

>select all images with coffee
>tfw woke AF

you need to learn the meaning of losing weapons in a boating accident, faux-alexander

Bump

Gadammit you fags if the electoral college decides to vote against Trump (they wont but if they do) then the issue goes to the House of Representatives and they get to decide the winner of the election, and because the House is full of republicans they will vote Trump. Simple as that.

Nothing is going to happen tomorrow, outside of some small protests by crybaby liberals in the state capitals where the Electors are meeting.

The Electors will cast their votes, as pledged. That one wierdo in Texas will probably either refuse to vote, or change his vote, and teh Texas Republicans can deal with him.

Nothing else will happen until the inauguration, when Donald Trump is sworn in as the President of the United States.

Anything else is a masturbatory pipedream of crybaby liberals.

That is all. We will not have a "Balkans" moment, the spoiled, coddled, lazy liberals in this country couldn't even get the vote out, let alone stage a movement that large, where they might get killed. They're gutless cowards.

So relax, Francis.

Is there a video of this somewhere?

A civil war? With what army? The liberals don't own guns. What are they gonna do, throw tampons at the National Guard and the Army?

tomorrow you're going to be welcoming madame president =)

>go home to literally shake
lol

I think it's quiet because most people are just glad the elections are over.

Most of the libs on my facebook have finished crying, and have gone back to their usual babble about the weather or recipes or whatever.

you do know that more than 270 of those votes are going to read hillary clinton, right?

say it with me drumpftard: Madam President

look, fuck you. fuck you and your "madame president". she already conceded. she cannot win after she conceded, this is fact.

Nothing will happen. Calm your tits, Trump won.

That's right. Ripe for the taking.

fuck you too.

drumpf already conceded the presidency when he sold out to putin. there's NO WAY he's going to be president. hillary clinton will be elected because we need a real uniter.

They will dream up some fucked up inauguration scenario. We have another month of salt mining so don't put those shovels away just yet.

This.

Honestly

>21 electors going against Trump
20 of those are democrats that were going against trump anyways and 1 is a republican

Everything is fine

Not implying it is a good thing. The island is far gone.

The majority of liberals who are upset about Hillary losing are fat, lazy weaklings who won't leave the comfort of their own houses to get people to vote, let alone try to start an armed uprising. The idea makes me laugh - the typical liberal I know wouldn't know how to load a gun with the bullets facing the right way, let alone leave their comfortable homes with heat, ac, lights, TV, food, and drugs. to risk ANY of that, even for Hillary.

All that's going to happen is crying. More crying, and pithy, pissy comments on social media.

That's ALL.

Haha

Standards for accepting ninja trainees has dropped fucking low.

Shamefur dispray.

Lol "IT'S HAPPENING!!!!"
Yet "it" never happens. Sup Forums is a good place to come when you want to laugh at autists.

They're not gonna pop the stock market. They've already woken up and realized they're going to get richer under Trump.

Look at the stock market. The exuberance is there. The stock market is gonna be a rocket ride for the first term - by then, they'll have a plan together to tank the stock market, and profit off it, so get out in the second Trump term.

They got caught flat-footed, the big money guys thought Hillary was a shoe-in, and planning on releasing the engine of the economy to improve, and profit off it. They didn't expect Trump, and they're not set up to lose big, big money if they tank the market in the next couple of years.

Just watch, they'll start getting out the markets in two, three years, very quietly. If it were happening now, it would be commented on. It's not.

Relax. The stock market is a good bet right now. Go long term, and set up some fun money accounts in the real risky stuff. There's profit to be made in the next couple of years.

God you're dumb.

The Senate ajourned on the 18th, and won't reconvene with a new Senate on January 3rd, you fucking idiot.

There will be no "unpleasant surprises", the people who have the power to do that aren't in session.

Go back and kick your civics teacher in the ass for passing your ignorant ass.

Oh, great, another fucking moron who thinks the Senate is in session 24/7/365.

Maybe Hill-bitch should have used some of the $billions she offshored to bribe a few officials. Instead she got greedy thinking the election was in the bag.