Diversity have also ruined video games

Diversity have also ruined video games.

this was a good expansion

This.

ikr, they think the Horde have humanity but they are nothing but dindus

Also Pandaria was awsome, gave me a new fetish for chubby furry girls

They fucking butchered the lore, though.

tru dat

Oh, great, I wasted fancy numerals.

>mmo

what did you expect exactly? are you 12?

It's inspired by ancient China, who definitely had an impressive empire and culture.

"Diversity" is fine when it's actually from other cultures who have inventions of their own to share. While diversity from (lets say) africa is not, since they have achieved nothing.

Best expansion

Regressive developers turned WoW to shit.
This. I was too harsh on it back then but now I really appreciate it.

I find it ironic that nowadays when developers make culture specific content they are accused of trying to force diversity but when people did it 10 or 20 years ago it was more often considered racist to portray other cultures.

Technically both accusations are correct but it's just funny to see how the attitude has changed.

Lore takes a backseat to $$$

What sorta fucken queer cunt even plays videogames in 2016?

Yes you did, belgique bro, maybe next time.

WoD and Legion suck ass

all the legion zones look like they came from WoTLK

its gay as shit

This

It had fucking Pandamen. The game ended with WotLK tbqh

of course, nothing is sacred anymore. it's all bull shit. part of me wants to make a game to purposefully shit on all these ass holes and make it as sexy, prejudice, and xenophobic as fuck. watch them all start complaining about it on social media and then collect their shekels.

Pandas were in Warcraft 3

They were in the lore already

was this a shallow attempt at trying to make someone say nostalrius is fucking red pilled or something

get your social acceptance for being a nostalgic contrarian on Sup Forums not Sup Forums

>Japanse devs still make great games and don't give a fuck about the west's standard's
>The artist creative vision is often changed in localization since it's not politically correct since Japan is an awful country

I'm just glad I'm not in America or Australia where it's really bad and at least there are still plenty of cool western devs too

At least it's not the "a whole bunch of niggers = diversity" bullshit, asians are almost as big of a racial demographic as blacks in america and yet they barely get a fraction of the air time that jews give to the undeserving ape clan.

Daily Reminder that Arthas did nothing wrong.

that is correct, he actually didn't. he just wanted to save his people. he was smart but got fucked by the curse

these (((people))) are already infected...

Threadly reminder that BC was the best era and WOTLK killed WoW and its communities by casualizating the game with shit like

>easier leveling/questing
>legacy gear for leveling alts
>buddy system leveling
>race/gender changes
>fucking FACTION changes
>lower cooldown on realm transfers
>welfare epics
>starting OP characters at lvl 55
>mind-numbingly easy dungeons/raids
>everyone and their mom running around with highest tier gear.
>extreme inflation/devaluation of gold

seriously FUCK Wrath. It was such a slap in the face to anybody who was a hardcore player in vanilla/BC. I sold my account for $750 a few months after Wrath was released and haven't touched the game since.

WoW's ingame lore has always been shit. Their writers are atrocious and MMO's are a horrible method of storytelling.

The books are overall just ok. Some like The Last Guardian and Rise of the Horde are great, others like Night of the Dragon and War Crimes are complete shit.

18 year old limit to post here

Apologize

Your opinion is minority, just as you likely are.

Cata is what killed WoW, Wrath was the golden age.

Not as nothing wrong as this gentleman

they fucked up writing him, whoever the writer was sucked dick and made a good concept into shitty implementation.

Garrosh came off as a kid when in reality he should have MADE ORCS GREAT AGAIN

thrall is the bernie sanders of orcs

i wish he was dead
i wish he would fucking die

they fucking killed TIRION

Nothing to do with diversity — they just want to appeal to asian markets

thrall is a faggot at this point. he was cool for a while but now he's so fucking annoying.

desu all WoW characters have turned to shit since Blizzard started worshipping the shekel.

>implying WoW wasn't ruined by Cataclysm

if by "golden age" you mean "the period when Blizzard figured out how to monetize the fuck out of the game by appealing to casuals and stopped giving a shit about its hardcore players" then yeah I guess you're right.

>any horde
>great

Horde or alliance Sup Forums

The tie-ins with the Titans, Old Gods, and mantid was pretty cool though

It's just Siege was fucking retarded

horde

i'm not 12 years old so alliance

Alliance
>Implying the Orcs are immigrants
>Implying elves aren't inhuman
>Implying the undead shouldn't be purged

I played wow only to level up a character to the then max level.

And then after that I realized that the "end-game" was to play dungeons over and over again, to have a chance of a drop happening, in which you have a chance of receiving, that only increases your stats by like 5-10 points.

It was stupid, so I stopped playing.

just curious, what era did you play during?

>"MAKE THE HORDE GREAT AGAIN"

This.

Blood Elf Male Hunter in BC, best time of my life.

I think burning crusade.

I remember the weird blue alien creature came out for the alliance during when I was playing.

Better than Cata and WoD at least. Too many dindu orcs though.

he straight up could have if they didn't fuck it up

>WoW's ingame lore has always been shit. Their writers are atrocious and MMO's are a horrible method of storytelling.
thats the dumbest shit ive read today. suramar's questline is the best storytelling ive ever seen in a video game. youre just a faggot with poor taste

How did Pandarens ruin WoW?

You were playing it wrong then. Burning Crusade had the best developed end game content of any expansion. There was always something to progress towards.

well it doesn't matter now, that was over a decade ago or close to it.

It's Disney-tier lame.

They didn't
Lili is great

Storywise i liked everything up until WotLK, but the features you listed are really shitty, that's true

Damn, i miss chilling in Dalaran and listening to its humming noise

yea 1 hero and made as a joke. Of course its not the Panda theme that made WoW suck, originally started with Cata, it was mechanics and quality of life improvements that everyone asked for and wanted but didn't realize would take the challenge out of the game.

People who hate it didn't even play. I was one of those people before I realized how good it was:

Also even larger error, was not consolidating realms and instead using all this phasing shit and cross-realm zones which completely killed realm community and World PVP.

Weren't blood elves forced to join the horde because of a massive misunderstanding with the alliance, more specifically with a very patriotic gentlemen riding a horse and pissing off Kael constantly?

if you have no standards and pay for shit

Blizzard was never good, we just weren't aware of the kikeness back in the day.

We need more of this.

gnomeregan

what vidya games have you been fucking playing?
ones from the 1980s?
Video games have always been diverse
I mean people bitch about overwatch's selection
but look at damn near every game even of japanese origin

>implying ulduar wasn't the best raid with ICC as a close second
>implying northrend leveling wasn't much more fun than outland
but fuck TOtC

>because of a massive misunderstanding with the alliance, more specifically with a very patriotic gentlemen riding a horse and pissing off Kael constantly?
I hope you better not be trying to commit trason user by saying he should have done anything else other than get rid of the inhuman and untrustworthy scum.

I mean look what happened to Ka'el, siding with the betrayer.
That sure sounds like a "misunderstanding" to me.

disgusting

I quit/sold my account before Ulduar/ICC were even released. That was another failure of Wrath, it had like 1 rehashed raid from vanilla and a few single boss encounters on release. Completely lazy shit.

I wholeheartedly disagree with you that northrend leveling was more fun than outlands though. All of northrend was bleak, shitty, uninteresting and lacked personality. Outlands had extremely interesting zones and engaging quest lines.

Good post.

>1 hero

.t didn't play the full game

yeah I remember joking about how racist wow was in 2004, since orcs are basically africa niggers, trolls are jamaican niggers, tauren are redskins, goblins are jews

Every Horde race is a racist caricature except for Undead, who are basically Nazi Zombies

>fuck someone over and over again
>put him in certain death situations which he obviously isn't going to survive through conventional means (and here's where Lady Vashj comes into the picture)
>scream deus vult like an autistic faggot because he still lives
>be surprised when he changes sides

They don't have enough victim points.

the human race in the game literally the domain of white English/Celtic Europeans IRL.

Based Japs, saving media.

Am I supposed to recognize who these people are?

Undead 4 lyfe senpai

no, you're supposed to appreciate the fact that japs arent casting niggers, spics, trannies, and otherkin for the sake of diversity.

BC/WotLK was best era.

I am glad I've grown up though.

This, can't wait to play Final Fantasy XV.

No, it's just that a full cast with no diversity quota which stands out like a sore thumb now.

Look at all of the WRPGs in matriarchal medieval settings with multicultural nations, transfreaks and every character being inherently bisexual.

Too bad they embrace metrosexuality

legion is amazing

most fun ive had in years

>that was over a decade ago
I didn't ask for these feels. ;_;

MoP was great, better than Cata, WoD and Legion by far.

Northrend wasn't bad, but Outland was better.

>except for Undead, who are basically Nazi Zombies

Would explain why I loved my undead lock.

Speaking of which BC was the fucking shit for locks.

>>Japanse devs still make great games and don't give a fuck about the west's standard's
I wish I knew Nip language so I could play their grind simulators

Compared to WoD, sure. This shit made me quit the game forever. Fuck them.

>casualizating

just realized im an indiot

Val'sharah = Sholozar
Stormpeaks = Howling Fjord
Azsuna = Borean Tundra
Highmountain = Grizzly Hills
Suramar = Forest zone that Dalaran floated over

This and /thread

>Diversity have also ruined Anime and Manga.

thats not diversity thats them trying to make WoW relevant in Asian countries