What policies did you agree on with Hillary?

What policies did you agree on with Hillary?

pic related, young Hillary

that niggers are super predators

And should be gassed

Gay marriage pre-2008

this

12 year old little girls are not raped, they actually want sum dick.

Pretty much just this

Doubling down on pot enforcement. Stoners need to be locked the fuck up for being degenerates.

>wasting money on arresting a planet
how civilized

the policy of saging slide threads

young niggers these days are superpredators and should be treated as wild animals.

This.

Had she stuck to her rhetoric about bringing them to heel (or even suggested sending them back to Africa), building a southern wall to keep the illegals out, etc., she probably would've been in Trumps shoes right now.

is that really her?

cute

MODS!! MODS!!

>MODS

Why?

there are supposedly nuclear shields in each major city that i read in a LARP thread. i think Hilary's strategy was to get russia to initiate a first strike, counting on nuclear shields to defend like 90% or how ever good those kinds of shields are

if your goal was the destruction of russia, selling them 20% of your uranium and baiting them into a first strike so you can take over their country is a fucking great strategy. selfish and she should be executed for treason, but its brilliant in its deception. because the government can be all like SURPRISE and act like they had our best interests at heart. then you're able to kill all the witnesses because the argument will already over.

"Trump is incompetent".

Beyond that, I don't think she's even had the time to even actually talk about policy.
The only thing I distinctly remember is her practically declaring war on Russia on live television.

>practically declaring war
>Hillary

Since when is warning a declaration of war?

She said she wanted to put up a no-fly zone in Syria. That would equal a declaration of war to Russia.

Russia has no 'democracy' aims in their want to aid an oppressive regime. They have no justified business with Assad.

Meant to reply to

cp

Someone explain the young Hillary thing? Is it pedos for pizza ladies or something?

Quite frankly, I don't give a shit. The most important thing is, Clinton would've had us start a war with fucking Russia over a shithole like Syria. I get that Syria would help transferring oil from the Gulf States to Europe and controlling it would generally be beneficial to the West, but there's no reason to start WW3 on that advantage when we've got China to take care of.

So you would rather Russia grow in power there? Only reason this conflict even started is The US war industry wants to expel our main competitor (Russia) from the lucrative Middle Eastern market.

As long as the United States are militarily superior to Russia, diplomacy does its job pretty well. I do not presume to know the actual state of the respective military forces of the U.S.A. and of Russia, but I was under the impression that you still ruled. Meaning you still have the upper hand in any kind of negociations. I'd negociate a deal where the U.S.A get a fair deal. I suspect the only reason why nothing has happened yet is because there are ideological and personal differences between Obama and Putin.

Besides, how does actually starting a war with Russia help expel it from the arms market?

I agree college should be cheaper that's about it.
And that was more Bernie's thing than hers anyway.

>Besides, how does actually starting a war with Russia help expel it from the arms market?

We haven't come to direct war yet. We just want Russia to lose interest financially with our aiding the rebels. The proxy war being waged atm is but a simple "war" of attrition that is practically harmless to Putin

So you think Putin would pull out if we were to establish a no-fly zone in Syria because the cost of disobedience would be too great for him to bear?
Considering the advantage Putin would get from this (pipelines connecting Russia with the Gulf States), and considering Putin's character, I don't expect him to do that. The United States have left their allies behind before (see Crimean war) and he knows the U.S. have to deal with China. Declaring a no-fly zone will have little to no effect. Either we just say it and Putin doesn't care and goes on, or we apply the sentence and send our weapons there. Meaning we'd be shooting down Russian fighters on a daily basis. I'm not sure it's safe to assume that Putin would pull back then, though. Meaning a direct conflict with Russia. Considering the U.S.A's other engagments, are the expenses that will come with attempting to bully Russia into giving up Syria worth it?

killing your enemies for political power.

or am i giving her too much credit and its her cappos who plan it all?