This pics represents the death of western civilization doesn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/181637/
Sup
is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>HALLO FOREIGN PEOPLE PLS TAKE OUR LAND AND REMOVE US DANKE :DDD

This right here is why Whites aren't the master race.

They should move to Syria if they want to be surrounded by Syrians.

No. It's the rebirth.

>REMOVE US
no its actually
>HALLO FOREIGN MEN PLS TAKE OUR PUSSIES BECAUSE YOU ARE HOT COOL SEXY ALPHAS NOT LIKE THE WIMPY WHITE MEN

Picture Related is Why western civilization is dying

s-sausce?

The Bunnies Won't Stop Hopping (Touhou Project)

nhentai.net/g/181637/

worse than brazil to be honest

>just rape and murder my shit up senpai

The eternal lust of White women for brown and black cocks. They're sick of White little-dicked racist inbred boys.

Would smash the strawberry blonde.

Why Germans always have to fuck Europe? They are worse then niggers.

Blacks make up 3% of the British population. It's insane how represented they are.

Those with the signs should have to house, feed and be responsible for the behavior.

what the fuck is this abomination

The only thing that can save it will be right wing authoritarianism to purge the cancerous elements. We need chemo or the patient dies.

>whites
>superior
Lmao

SHOOT THEM

>taking the color out of Britain

Why is this a bad thing? Shitskins and lefties complain about how white people even existing in America, Australia, and Canada is wrong because of indigenous groups to those lands, but whites in their homeland are required to represent and take care of these people? It's stupid.

If we work together we can can get the R.W.S.S. traitor mod removed. We need to do this for the good of the board!

Go to

Sup Forums.org/feedback

Proof of the mod's corruption here:

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1482100340420.png

Download it for safekeeping. And remember guys, safety first!!!

Shadilay!

I AM GALACTUS

Wow..

At first I wanted to beat him, then I remembered this is all her fault.

Sup Forums really has changed me

That's not a Mod.

This made me vomit a little

Adrianandious Blackeyes?

No fucking way

makes you think, what they think, how that whole thing would play out

Are niggers super smart and giving their kids ridiculous names just for the luz or is this done unironically?

Nah, this is just a demise of a generation that's been spoonfed globalism. You need to be blind as a fucking bat not to see there's been an awakening this year. Western civilization won't die of this, global warming will be our doom

If whites are so superior how can you explain India being a superpower?

I'm laughing at how superior the UK is to the US. We're the utermensch bastion of white supremacy and are the world's leading superpower. Even london is 100% white while fucking cucks like you live in the shittiest shithole in the world- America
Enjoy being raped by ahmed while I fuck your gf hahaha

Coincidence. Also, reported for racism.

its ok ahmbong, we know the white girls in bong land arent even worth your savage raping

China cheats on tests, i call bullshit

>tfw I'll witness the rise of Italy as global superpower in my lifetime while the USA and northern Europe is steadily turn into a globalist shithole
truly, the golden timeline

All british women are known to be the hottest while lardtard americans can't do anything but shart in marts haha what's it like knowing Brits were the first wons to land on the moon you fucking faggot haha

South Italians are basically kebabs.

i feel like that may be true in southern china, but for that to be equally consistent in northern china? how about fuck no

They have high IQ's, but they are all autistic ant-people who are genetically incapable of creativity.

say it with me ahmbong;

Go.....Allah save the queen" booom

Argentina once again prove to be white.

Sup Forums BTFO from eternity

hmmmm, sure seeing a lot of white women in these pics

Not before you say 'cool clock ahmed' haha you fucking niggerfaggot

Happy fucking Christmas

how naive of you
>implying becoming a superpower won't be triggered by the simultaneous eruption of all our sotuhern vulcanos, created by an earthquake in the sea between naples and sicily

The real shame is that their terrible genes will survive in that child. That's the worst part about all this really.

The only real death of western civilization is cultural marxism, so we should remove its creators and infiltrators.

Except that awakening just shows we need MORE globalism to these traitors.

Thats not the original image, I think the original was that it was 1 of 3 sons, and she spelt justice correctly.

This is just propaganda because people want to believe the welfare queen stereotype.

There are other legitimate things we can criticise these fuckers for, making shit up to attack them just makes us look bad when we get exposed, and pushes people away from legitimately hating them.

>Read: Rape us!

As i say such a thing to Ahmed , who also happens to be your cousin, bubba from Dallas texas well fire a well placed 45 caliber right into his subhuman face.

But dont be narrow minded, ahmbong, as im talking to your cousin; you'll be within seconds from peacfully "allahakbaring" your neighbors.

I specified it's the demise of a generation, no need to be drastic about it. All people I know of any age are sickened of globalism. Look at our referendum. Youth voted "no" en masse.
We don't know each other but I want you to remember my words. One day you'll say "thankfully, that italian user was right." I shit you not.

Kinda funny how Uruguay is one of the smartest countries in south america and they have legal weed. Really makes you think.

this is shopped

Circle of life right there, beautiful

fucking kill them all

What needs to be remembered is that they -- and call them whatever you like; call them the Jews, the lizard folk from Mars, whatever -- want this to happen. They want "refugees" and they want globalism.

If they have to destroy an entire generation to do it, they will, because they can just import another one.

It's nice that you have hope, but the time for hope for The West has long since passed.

Woah mate, London isn't 100% white. We got a lot of purging to do before we get that dream.

What do you think the dead soldier would say if he could see this now?

>Kinda funny how the country in South America with the highest percentage of Europeans has legalized a drug that destroys brain function and drains will power. Pure coincidence.

Yeah we got a lot of purging to do before we get London to 100% white. It's a good dream though.

You couldn't make that up

London will never be white again.

Fucking thank god Hillary wasn't elected, The supreme court would have been completely filled of SJW cryptokikes

>What needs to be remembered is that they -- and call them whatever you like; call them the Jews, the lizard folk from Mars, whatever -- want this to happen. They want "refugees" and they want globalism.
This is entirely right. And it's true, they can replace the generations too I guess

And I'm sorry to say that maybe, your end is actually nigh. Same with northern europe. But we more secluded countries are still doing well. Ofc they concentrated their effort on the world's powerhouses but this can be their demise. Could have worked in the 80s or even 90s, when the majority of (((them))) were still "young". Today means of communications are incredibly powerful. If you drown UK with niggers and it sinks in the northern sea, people in Bulgaria will see that, and think and act accordingly.
Their biggest mistake was to test the tactic and not apply it to everybody at the same time
Clearly, that's just my idea

Poor old bobby. He must remember the good old days when his job was about protecting people and not cleaning up migrants shit.

Shut the fuck up 45%

What is interesting about this is that a good deal of the 44+ would of known a time before the impact of the EU and the effect it had on their life. So would of seen the changes that have come about from it.

Fuck...how did it all go so wrong