So what do you think it will happen if this thing gets the electorate college vote?

So what do you think it will happen if this thing gets the electorate college vote?
All out Civil war or People will just keep taking it?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
is.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

not what I was asking but ok.

Dude theres a reason they are called "cityots"

There won't be a Civil War, people don't have the guts to do that sort of shit any more.

Civil war.
I'm kinda hoping it all gets fucked up, just for that.

tbf, if it wasn't for the electoral college system Hillary would have won.
In other words, in just about every other democratic country that elects a president, Hillary would have won.

You can argue that Trump should win because of the rules of the system but you can't say he should win order to follow the wishes of the people.

Personally I think the US is well over due a good old civil war.

But thats just me.

This is a silly argument for the fact that tons of people don't vote because they live in states that have little to no chance of going for their party.

You can't hold an election to one set of rules and then after its over, determine the metrics used to choose a winner aren't appropriate.

Says your flag. Lol.

>muh demokrasee

We're a representative Republic, britbong.

at least come up with something original, you leafposted the exact same thing in the previous shillary thread

well if we are gonna compare other countries rules...well... you have to be a citizen to vote.

can the US confirm all the votes where cast only by citizens?

It really will be Civil War. I know a large group of ex-military people that it is just waiting for this to happen. People won't allow it. First there will be attempts of mass secession. If that doesn't work it will be full blown war.

SHUT THE FUCK UP TOOTHPASTE NIGGER DON'T EVER TALK SHIT TO ME AGAIN

And many of those people would have voted for Hillary. Statistically speaking, it's generally minorities that are disenfranchised and they're overwhelmingly likely to vote for Hillary.

Listen you no guns: the overwhelming popular vote is more than likely, and I would bet my house on this, because of California.

California is filled with shady Democrat behavior and a shit ton of illegals. California is going to stay liberal until it gets purged.

mad bra?

>City people all voted for Hillary.
city people? i think you mean faggot ass hipster SJWs and kikes

Bearing in mind how much difficulty people seem to have in registering to vote in the US compared to other countries, I should expect so.

So you're basically saying that Californians don't count as Americans?
Not sure that's in the constitution...

First post, leaf post

but thats to get in the list of registered voters not for the actual vote where (In many states) you dont need any kind of ID

"Whomever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for the

purpose of interfering with the right of such person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other

person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential

Elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or

Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be

fined or imprisoned, or both."

-18 US Code 594

The
TRUMP
R
U
M
P
administration will have the time, and the resources, to arrest and prosecute every threat.

I can't wait

Most countries don't require an ID to vote. You do that when you register. That's more than adequate.

So what you're saying is that the electors are perfectly free to vote for Hillary and anyone who tries to intimidate them into voting for Trump will be shot in the face by the US Government?

Cool.

When Hillary is elected, I'm going to celebrate by hacking 4hcan and banning every one of you racist, sexist, transphobic white bois.

well not in other countries (as you pointed out in your original twit) so what is it are we comparing other elections systems or are we picking and choosing the ones that serve your point only?

Im appalled by the presumption that Im white my good Xir.

My point was that presentation of ID at the point of voting is unnecessary to prove citizenship. The US is unusual for having that system anywhere.

>So what you're saying is that the electors are perfectly free to vote for Hillary and anyone who tries to intimidate them into voting for Trump will be shot in the face by the US Government?
>Cool.

You libs, and your lack of critical thinking, has always been your downfall. Only a functioning retard would come to the conclusion you did.

Not in my country at least, where do you get that meme that popular vote is an usual measure of democracy?

I specifically said countries that elect a president. Spain doesn't have a president.

it would be sufficient if not so many dead people showed up in the list of register voters every goddamn election.
so either the system is broken/corrupted or we living in a ghost story.

We do have one

No. Spain has a monarch.

Good night, alt-right.

all the wuts

Attention all loyal Sup Forumsacks:

If we work together we can can get the safety squad traitor mod removed. We need to do this for the good of the board!

Go to

Sup Forums.org/feedback

Proof of the mod's corruption here:

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1482100340420.png

Keep this pic safe. And remember guys, safety first!!!

Praise Kek!

You have a monarch too but you still have a prime minister, we have a president which is Rajoy, we voted this year

that like saying the UK doesnt have a First Minister...are you retarded or just pretending?

Rajoy is the prime minister.

The UK doesn't have a first minister... We have a prime minister.

Hello, my white friend.

Do you even know the definitions of prime and first?
Go ahead, look up the definition of prime

Here the charge is called "Presidente" and not "Primer Ministro" like we call your prime minister

yea I got the prime part wrong

Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have first ministers. The UK overall has a prime minister. There's a distinction in British politics.

Hello my future Easter European old boy

Well he's referred to as the prime minister in English. That's not what I meant by a president.
In English the term 'president' is generally reserved exclusively for the head of state to avoid confusion.

Yes, in that sense, he is a prime minister

I'm not arguing with you ,it's just according to the definition of Prime Minister is a first Minister by default

>Californians don't count as Americans

Bingo.

No civil war, but lame duck president who gets her ass handed to her in the midterms unlike any president before. Popular opinion will be so unanimously stacked against her that the mainstream media who will keep shilling for her lose the remainder of their credibility completely and irrevocably. News outlets such as Breitbart will call the shots exclusively. Black voters will be targeted by the GOP quite successfully. The "democrat plantation" meme works. There might even be a "dixiecrat" spin in there over how racist Democrats actually are, pandering to the black voters as nothing else than helpless children that need white mommy to guide them to the light.

In essence, this would seal the faith of the Democrats in that Hillary would be the last Democrat president ever.

The 3rd stage
Bargaining
2 more to go
When trump is inaugurated we will see the 4th stage, depression. Expect a lot of suicides in this stage

thanks leaf, really insightful post you have there

You said it honorary white man.

If Hillary steals the election, and there's a civil war, one thing will happen for sure.

The Secret Service will quietly shoot Hillary, Bill and Chelsea in the back of the head.

So where does it say that in the constitution?

Nah it doesn't. They're still technically Americans...

Though their mindset and actions would make you question how they could be considered such - a mix of elitist, lazy hipster millennials and celebrities + millions of illegals who likely voted (and THEY aren't American). Plus they look down their hooked noses at middle America and the 'little', 'unimportant' people in 'flyover' country.

I'd be entirely okay with Trump selling Cali to Mexico as part of a deal to build the wall.

Hell, I'd be fine w. him selling New York (i.e. the Cali of the East Coast) to Canada and I LIVE in NY. Just hope I have enough time to pack up and leave.

civil war NOW

Well the Constitution was created before California existed so fuck 'em.

Also his original statement holds up even if California wasn't the only source of these asshurt voters who got rekt when they finally learned the electoral college exists.

I would just blame people who live in metropolitan areas in general. They're a bunch of circlejerking faggots living in the human equivalent of a hive. Only people who own land should be allowed to vote.

So you want Trump to sell both the wealthiest states in the country? That will help the American economy how exactly?
The only state left that would be worth shit would be Texas.

>Murrica should be like 18th century England.
wut?

>ell, I'd be fine w. him selling New York (i.e. the Cali of the East Coast) to Canada and I LIVE in NY. Just hope I have enough time to pack up and leave.

you wont. you will be a leaf by this time next month.

just because you have a bunch of rich cocksuckers in a particular state doesnt not make the entire state wealthy

IF she wins and you won't do anything you'll be bigger cucks and Canada, Germany and Sweden combined.

Only reasonable answer is to start a massive civil war and slaughter all those corrupt people.
Besides, the army and the law is on your side.

They're not going to, but if they did it would probably destroy the country. Not right away, but over the next decade or so. Trump won the election. Hillary supporters didn't want to believe it, so they did some recounts and found out the he did in fact win. It doesn't even matter if the political establishment finds some "legal" way to throw it out, he won and it was verified.
If you start saying that elections don't matter, and the political establishment can change the results if they feel like then all bets are off. The current political establishment probably won't last very long if we start going down that road.

>le states are wealthy
Those companies want the US market and tax benefits, not the California or NY benefits. They'll leave CA or NY and go to a nearby coastal city with even cheaper real estate up for grabs, selling their old buildings to the Chinese for a massive profit. CA would starve, NY would become a colder PA once NYC goes to shit in the first 3 years. New England would become our second Alaska.

The tree of liberty MUST be shed with the blood of patriots. ALWAYS

a millitary coup would be nice. any burgers know what the stance of high ranking us militaries about that blantanly atempts to undermine your democracy is (endless recounts until the right canditate wins / "fake news" etc.)?

Yes America is a large group of British, Spanish, and some French colonies that declared sovereignty and told the British Parliament to fuck themselves. This might come as a shock to you but policies instituted by the British Government and carried out in the 18th Century are not necessarily horrible in every context.

People who live in cities are fucking parasites. They don't produce anything. Their entire job sector is nothing but service jobs at which they are paid more than their rural equivalent because the cost of living is higher in cities.

Man I sure wish ebola would sweep through NYC and LA.

Drumpf will cry on twitter for a few hours then disappear from the public forever.

>liberals talk shit about Trump and his twitter

>meanwhile, they spend a month and two weeks throwing an extended tantrum because they lost an election

No civil war. Just even more people giving up hope and tuning out of politics for good. The brief rise in voter turnout from 2004-2012 was a mirage. 2020 will be lower than it ever was in history.

Aren't you basically unknowingly making an argument against the UK leaving the EU right now?

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

If the policies were good then why did your country reject them so adamantly?

MUST
BE
SHED

wasnt it taxes?

In a word: War.

Probably because we weren't represented in parliament even though we owned land genius. Oh and let's not forget the obscene taxes, the British soldiers living in our homes, or the constant theft of colonist resources by British regulars.

But hey if you're fucking retarded enough to think every single law or policy held by the British should be subverted by the US I guess you must be really confused why murder, rape, and theft are illegal.

dont know man, I still hold hope. I mean Brexit + the French + Germany election gives me hope that people eventually will demand change.

No, if they steal the election for Hillary then they will steal it again and again. In 2024 you'll get the nigger president's wife and in 2032 you'll get donkey face Chelsea. America will be fucked if the electors are stupid enough to turn against Trump.

>Expect a lot of suicides in this stage
Sweet.

The likely idea that people just straight up wouldn't do anything is fucking infuriating to me. Politicians deserve to fucking die for something like that

Fair point. It's a stupid idea to have own land to vote though. That's completely undemocratic and very sensibly, your country didn't implement that and mine eventually got rid of it too.

WHY AM I NOT 50 GOP VOTES AHEAD?

>That's completely undemocratic and very sensibly, your country didn't implement that and mine eventually got rid of it too.

Look where that got you. Britain's just been doing great lately. 55% of London is sand nigger refugees and other assorted degenerates.

I seriously will kill every single leftist I possibly can. I know some of the areas where they congregate and it would be too hard to take 30 or so of them out with one explosion (just kidding FBI)

What would happen is that the democrats would lose the very next election by an even bigger margin. Clinton would have to call another election immediately but that would cost both parties hundreds of millions of dollars. It isnt going to happen. trump is the next president, Clinton cannot afford to lose twice and spend all that money

>In other words, in just about every other democratic country that elects a president, Hillary would have won.

Except in Britain where we use a similar system called First-Past-The-Post: A majority of regionally separated zones succeeds popular vote, you fucking cunt.

Our system is basically identical. Think before you embarrass our nation again.

A destabilized country, due to internal conflict would be really bad news.

I can't believe the left is suicidal enough to potentially hand us over to an actual foreign threat, just because they can't admit their queen bitch was a piece of shit.

Did nobody see the bit where I said 'every country that elects a president'?

And the cities are where the nukes will fall when Hillary starts WW3 with Russia. Sounds like a plan to me

>democratic country
America is a republic you fucking bong