Thoughts?

Thoughts?
I mean, it kind of makes sense when you think about it.

You are cuck american

As a faggot and non kabbalist Christian whom hates Plato. This triggers me up the ass

>I mean, it kind of makes sense when you think about it.
how so?

Please tell me he's a troll, please.

Totally makes sense. He is with her, are you Sup Forums?

We think with our cock but women with their wallet.

Geee, thanks Christcucks for this

If they're so smart then maybe they should've thought about it before we took over.

Imagine an entire world run by Angela Merkel.

That's what a fucking matriarchy would be like.

Please tell me this is bait.

Would make sense if it said "Men think with their penises when they're horny, women think with their bleeding vaginas all the time."

Or maybe, "Men think with their penises' when they're horny, so women need to make sure they're satisfied all the time."

They think with our wallets

The Queens of Britain declared more war than the kings did

Weak bait but I can fap to the picture.

The exact opposite is true. Women can't think beyond their own uteri.

Men are the only ones who can compartmentalize enough to make difficult decisions.

But who am I kidding? Everyone already knows this and your post is just bait.

Stupid whiny bitches terrorizing the men of the house need to fucking die.

The population is shifting toward majority female and it will be the death of Western civilization.

>penis'
wtf is with that apostrophe?
why can't this minekraft cuck into grammar?

Unfortunately after ejaculation men's minds get too calm to really come up with anything more than random enlightenment which is somewhat rare and hard to come by while also requiring you to be thinking about something else while having sex.
You should only have sex once you've finished your days work or your productivity will dive if you have a normal male psyche.

All matriarchal societies:

1 - didnt develop to the point of being considered relevant.

2 - were exterminated by others for being weak

If it werent for patriarchy we wouldnt even have computers to type this. The more power woman have in a country the higher is the change of colapse.

Women don't have the objectivity of mind like men do

t. Schopenhauer

I mean he's not wrong about the dick part. Men definitely do have a problem with that

I don't get it, why is cuckold like behaviour becoming so prominent? Is it genetics? Is it chemicals in the water? Why do so many men want a woman to rule over them?

Isn't that supposed to be a plural or something? Hell do I know, i'm an immigrant.

Kike Kraft is a troll right? He's trolling us right?

Every matriarchy on earth is a tribal shithole.

Argument made and finished.

IK this post is a troll, but wasnt it proven that all matriarchal societies fall apart?

hell, every time survivor splits the sexes women get BTFO by their own incompetence. they cant do shit for heavy lifting and they think with emotions so they'd all argue and overthrow eachother, while the leader is trying to be "sensitive"

Yeah lets see how long it takes before the guys say "no" and actually turn women into slaves.

We already have a matriarchy, its called the hood

I can accept that face from my old neighbor whos like 90 (sweetest woman alive) but from somebody who's like 7? dafuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu??

somebody, ANYBODY call CPS for that poor fat bastard.

The plural is 'penises'
MineKraft can go and fuck himself, the illiterate berk

>can't put on her own shoes
>expects us to be governed by her
This is the payment for thousands of years fighting grizzly's, tigers, invaders, hunting, gathering, inventing, evolving humanity, putting up with their bullshit.

Thanks.

These quads demand an answer.

I'm going to guess that men are attracted to bossy women (especially nowadays) because it allows them to put off responsibility for longer, not unlike having a mother who will tell you to do your laundry, a bossy woman who tells you what to do and how to do everything is attractive because it means you (as the man) don't have to do any thinking. Leading in a relationship is hard work, and given the lack of incentive for a man to be a strong leader, men naturally gravitate to a lazier mode of being. So the woman says that she wants to fuck other guys while you watch, and you don't care, because it means that you don't have to do the hard thinking of what it would otherwise take to get her off. But of course, women are attracted to power, and getting cuckolded is like the ultimate failure of a shit test.

Its not a meme that women are lazy and lack any instinct to get shit done. So no, this doesnt make any sense.

Women think with thier uterus constantly so it makes even less than zero sense.

They don't think

Adam then Eve, not Ashley and Eve, K rite? XDXDXDXDXDXD God bless

Would never happen in reality and has never happened, because as soon as women face a real challenge like a war, they hand all power back over to men.

What feminist love to deny is that women WANT to be taken care of and controlled by strong men. They subconsciously hate submissive weak men.

Just gonna put this right over here.

But men will still be doing all the work so how is any different than patriarchy

Sometimes I wonder how I can stay attracted to women

>Implying

This is coming from a guy who wants a dominant female for sexual purposes. That's the key word: sexual. That's my dick talking. I'd sure as hell scoff at the idea of a woman leading my personal or professional life. Women rarely look at things objectively to warrant them leading anywhere but the bedroom.

And women are absolutely rational beings, right? I mean it's not like they fall into an umpredictable fit of emotions on a regular basis. You might call it a period. Buuut we're theorizing here

Dante Nero has a great saying about the bs women pull. "She'll give you shit tests in order to make sure you are the shit." Basically you're an investment to a woman. If you hesitate or show any weakness to her, you've already lost her respect. If you lose her respect you're done and she'll start seeking out someone "better" than you. The best way I've found to keep a woman in check is to spin plates and always be talking to other women. Treat her as an option and be ready to walk away from her at anytime.

Daily reminder that these posts and pics are used as fap material by people who view women as weak and like perverted role reversal.

>Because in a matriarchy, every man will have a hot wife into domination fetish.

>I mean, it kind of makes sense when you think about it.

You know what else makes sense? Breaking that slut's legs, raping her, and then leaving her in a ditch. Guess what's going to happen when men get tired of your shit?

BTW: A matriarchy would produce fat lards out of its women, and you would go to jail for criticizing them.

Most teachers are women and the schools have become feminizing training schools.

thats pretty golden kek

That one never gets old.

No...the plural or penis is 'penie'...pronounced peeneye...

Ya fuckin gook...

Yeah, I understand that perspective on women, but I don't understand how or why some men naturally seek out to be dominated by a woman. Whether its a dominatrix, or just liking bossy women. I'm not talking about people who just don't know what shit tests are, I mean people who derive sexual pleasure from being bossed around, and knowingly pursue situations where they will be degraded or disrespected.

That's why I think it has to be explicable in terms of something about being cucked/bossed around is perceived to be more pleasurable than the alternative. So for a guy that isn't particularly alpha and has to pass a lot of shit tests from any potential date/girlfriend, it would be less work to simply let them be in charge, and learn to enjoy someone else being in charge/making decisions for you.

I think part of it stems from just how bloody hard it is to be successful in the 21st century on an absolute scale (women and businesses having a larger pool from which to draw has ratcheted up the competitive factor one hundred fold, so to be in the top 10% or 1% you have to be a near demi-god) So men and women, being aware of the 'absolute' scale of success/alphaness, have to adjust their perceptions accordingly. You can still be a badass dude in your neighbourhood, or you town, or your region (so to speak) but you still know that you are probably going to be small stuff on the world stage. That's discouraging for some people, and rather than compete and better themselves to become excellent in their own way, they opt out of the game, and try to change the rules so that
> N-no, I actually like it when my wife does all the thinking and planning, it means I get to relax!
Rather than just owning up the fact that they cannot compete, and working to better themselves so that they can compete. It's like the kid on the playground that lines up to play basketball, and when he doesn't get chosen, insists that basketball is dumb and that he didn't want to play anyways

So I guess men should be in charge of doing all the hard work outside while the matriarchy stays at home to have fun baking cakes and teaching the kids.

Sounds alright to me, when is the matriarchy coming?

t.cuck

>I didn't read

Okay it was fun while it lasted but you do it now.

These digits don't lie
Hope this shit is bait OP
Sage in every field

Patriarchy

>wu zetian

bahahahahahaha

>I want to do all the work while my wife stays at home fucking Tyrone and its "too tired" to give me sex when I arrive home
>French

Like pottery

>dominant woman wearing gloves

Literally my fetish

>a fake reality show where they literally chose the most fit and competent men and the most vapid and spoiled of women is somehow evidence of anything

You guys are embarassing. If you look at the women they chose its obvious they were only chosen for their looks while they show only picked handy men. This is the most retarded example of cherry picking iv ever seen

A

fucking leaf is not an argument.

>Twisted Tea

DELET THIS

MAPLE TREE FUCKING

THE BEES!!! THE BEES!!!

What helped me make sense of it all is just realizing that no matter how much people accomplish, at the end of the day we're just animals. The social hierarchy is ever changing, the alpha today may be the beta tomorrow. You have to always be on top of your game. It is stressful but it's a good indicator to people of whose genetics should be passed on and which ones shouldn't. The cucks have been conditioned to know that they are not alpha, so for the "greater good" they should let their partner breed with someone better than them. Obviously it's stupid but I chalk it up to modern society. In the past, someone would have rightfully killed the person who slept with their partner, further preventing actions like this from happening. Now that displays of agression are looked down on, hypergamy will continue to be unchecked. Basically the feminized matriarchal society we live in will weaken us until another tribe comes along to take over.
TL;Dr cucks gonna get cucked. Don't be a cuck.

He's right

will she let me kiss her feet ?

>feminist pushes matriarchy and women always being in charge
>"men here are too polite. I need a man who can take charge."

>I think with my penis, not my brain
Yea I can tell from the picture

No man truly believes this

it's all a matter of being willing to accept whether or not you realize you're saying it for pussy points

>faggot
>christian

Please choose 1 from the list above

Women think with their heart and not their head. Mike Kraft doesn't need to worry about thinking with his dick because he clearly doesn't have one.

This can be disproven by simply asking any person to name 5 things men invented vs 5 things women invented and comparing how useful they are

Feminism is not a reaction to some bullshit """oppression""". Feminism is simply women failing the challenge of leisure.

Feminism is a result of having too much time on your hands. This is why the most Feminist nations are also the most technologically advanced, the safest, and have the most food and water. They're the places women have always had it best. The first feminists were rich white women.

The same is observed in Nature; where resources are scarce and predators abound, the Males are socially dominant and runs things, because he is tailored to run things in this environment. The females must rely on the male to survive. The females can not cope successfully in this environment alone.

Where resources abound and predators are few to none, the female has the run of things, because she is not relying upon the males to survive so much. This results in a chaotic society/hierarchy where females compete for a few attractive high status males, and the males tear each other apart in a never ending tournament to BE that high status male.

The result is "low parental investment", where the male does not stick around for the offspring and the female gets fucked and chucked and ends up alone and bitter in old age.

Patriarchy (with monogamous marriage to give most men wives) is cooperation and community.

Matriarchy is chaos and calamity.

We live in a Matriarchy now. Eventually we will return to the order and stability of Patriarchy, if there is anyone left alive after the inevitable changes that would make this necessary.

Throw in the technology to wipe out humanity and we have ourselves a most interesting contest.

this
id
>1 post by this id
id
this
by

If matriarchies work, why have none appeared in our 250,000 years of evolution and survived?

Oppression by men, obviously

Women hate and constantly compete with each other. The amount of backstabbing and infighting would be ridiculous.

I honestly think western society needs some sort of purge of betas
This is where you get when every beta gets to reproduce for thousands of years

Matriarchy?!
We need volumes of the mind....not perversions of the feet

Thank god those cucks lost, we bought our selves at least 8 years of pushing them back.

This is bait but...

Women think with their vaginas, they don't even have brains. A matriarchy would lead to ever decreasing standards of living as women try to get away with doing less and less work and cater only to their own basic instincts of getting food and sex.

Women can't or simply refuse to take responsibility. They'll distort their own views of reality if it means they're not responsible or negatively judged for anything. That's why women ruling everything will effectively collapse. Like a train that can't course correct or stop or move, it'll just run off a cliff.

This is bait, OP won't reply to this.

0/10

someone post that video from a reality TV show about men vs women in thr wildlife.

Universal voting rights is a mistake, not women rights in themselves. Women are capable of multi-tasking, live longer, cope with stress better and really good at organising and leading things. If you see how organized their movements are, you would laugh no more. In fact if women dedicated to the cause of her nation, ethnicity or race, she would make a way better leader than man. Look at Frauke Perty, Sylvi Listhaug, Pia Kjærsgaard or Pernille Vermund(mark my word, this one will be a huge success next lectionaries) for example. Perhaps female led ethnic fascism is the most truly progressive form of governance.

its peni user

Having a matriarchy means I wouldn't be expected to take the lead. It would also mean I would be the precious thing, coveted by many. I'd get to pretend I'm worth something and I'd spend more time taking care of myself.

That's completely unfeasable, though, and I like having control over my own life. Also, men think with their cocks and women think with their clothings. Generally speaking, women aren't natural leaders. Even those that would tend to take control just end up being destroyed by their own power because they can't handle it. They get bossy, loud, annoying and they have little authority of their own. They constantly strife to be acknowledged as being valid leaders, but their attitude and their demeanour make them utterly laughable, regardless of actual skills.

That's the problem with egalitarian society where everyone had a right to vote and breed followed by culturally marxist untermenschen and women affirmative society

without men women would be in a fucking cave

shut the fuck up

that's quite true.

i've long said degeneracy will be good over the long term because only the alphas will breed, and we will have a masculine society again.

only problem with this is a lot of alphas use birth control, so we will need to figure out how to fix that.

There are matriarchal societies. They are all in the stone age.

The reason the patriarchy works is because men use power to get sex. Men will do great things to get laid and pass on their DNA. A Male run society means males advance society to get pussy. Female run societies don't go anywhere because men really have nothing to achieve since women have all the power.

>103475997
That's why I'm done fighting. I'm setting up my own business, then I'll find a small house to live in, write some books in the meantime and just generally ignore the rest of the world while pretending I'm smart on Sup Forums. If women want to take on roles historically held by men, then they're free to look at it. I, on my part, will be eating some popcorns and gloating over their failures.