Dylann Roof 'psychology is a Jewish invention'

> Dylann Roof will not use mental health experts during his sentencing because he believes 'psychology is a Jewish invention'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4045436/Dylann-Roof-chose-not-use-mental-health-experts-sentencing-believes-psychology-Jewish-invention.html

> Dylann Roof chose not to use mental health experts at his murder trial over the death of nine black Charleston church worshipers because he believes psychology is a Jewish invention.

> The 22-year-old filed a handwritten motion saying he did not want jurors to consider his mental health when they decide next month if he should face the death penalty.

> His decision on Friday to not call mental health experts to testify isn't too much of a surprise.

> In his hate-filled, racist journal read to the jury during his trial, Roof said he doesn't believe in psychology.

> 'It is a Jewish invention and does nothing but invent diseases and tell people they have problems when they don't,' Roof wrote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNkswmgZILs
kevinmacdonald.net/chap4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=CuXIozVW5e4
therightstuff.biz/2015/10/08/freud-the-fraud/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is based but he did a really cowardly thing by shooting up a church.

He went after the figureheads who try to justify niggers running amuck and burning down our land.

>He is based
He's literally subhuman

you're literally r/eddit
out, out, out!

youtube.com/watch?v=QNkswmgZILs

FACT CHECK: partially true.

Gypsy

He calls psychology a Jewish tactic, and yet his shooting is kindling the fire for a race war, which is what the Jews want. Divide and conquer.

He probably should have shot up some gangbangers or something cause at least then nobody would have cared

He isn't wrong

He is subhuman because he shot up a church that was being nice to him. Should've gone down to the hood to a weed party.

>subreddit illegal immigrant calling others reddit
Shouldn't you be off balkanizing or de-balkanizing your country, whichever of the two you haven't done most recently?

>DURRRR ALL SHIT SKINS HAVE LOW IQ'S HEHE WHITE MASTER RRRAAAACE REEE
>Psychologists invented IQ tests

Which is it Sup Forums?

God I can't wait until white westerners are bred out. Only Eastern European whites are worthy of living.

If a man is insane enough not to plead a probable insanity case, what happens?

Barber shops and razors are also Jewish inventions, apparently.

it's the same as what that norwegian shooter said, except roof says it really badly.

the jewish invention part of psychology is to make his opinion and thinking seem crazy and disturbed by categorizing him as a mental illness. it makes his message seem illegitimate if he's labelled as crazy, and he knows that people share his line of thinking and that it isn't as irrational as what (((experts))) would say in court

Disregarding everything else, IQ != IQ tests.

Niggers are inferior to everyone else regardless/metric of which standard is used.

Good for him. Now this case is finally settled and we can fry this little piece of shit

Dumbass doesn't even know the difference between psychology and psychiatry

>it isn't as irrational as what (((experts))) would say in court
Say whatever you want about race, but doing what he did to people that as far as we know were completely innocent is pretty fucking irrational. He could have chosen literally any criminal subset of the black population, but instead he chose the common citizens that, frankly, dindu nuffin because he was too much of a bitch to pick a target that could fight back.

>You have to go back
You were never here to start with

The very concept of IQ was proposed by psychologists you dumb fuck. If Psychologists are evil and psychology is a Jewish invention then one of the very main arguments you use against other races (low IQ's) is null and void. Honestly, kill yourself.

Can't wait for the media to trip over themselves saying he's either meant lot sound (validating his theories) or insane

Isn't this (((Roof))) guy a lawyer now?

>Sup Forums casting out one of its own.

Freud was Jewish so, yeah.

psychoanalysis isn't a Jewish ruse, though. it's simply a written guide to the human psyche, like the fact that you wanted to fuck your mother at some point or not. can't say the same about modern psychology though.

in short: he's a moron.

*mentally
Wtf

dyro did nothing wrong.
he acted in self defense. those feral negros attacked him for no reason.

There is absolutely no way Roof didn't go on Sup Forums.

Idgaf about what Sup Forums says, DyRoof is based and willing to give his life for the cause. Hero.

it's because it's impossible to remove just the people who display the criminal archetype race. you'd need to target the entire race to be certain that you're getting rid of the dindus because just getting rid of the obvious dindus still leaves latent dindu behavior in the country's populace. so what he did is symbolically correct for what idea he was trying to promote. (the stupid dindu is unavoidable as long as a dindu population exists in the country)

This

Retards who believe all the /pol (((conspiracies))) are their greatest tools.

Conspiritards try to believe these spazz shootings are a coordinated Cia/Aliens/illuminati redflag, when its so much simpler to just put all this bullshit out until some retard Sperg swallows it all and does something stupid, then you can bring out your plan - guncontrol, nomoreredneckflags, etc etc

>picsoveryrelated - one absolute fucktard

This
he was a gud boi tryina get his life on track
he wuz goin to church erryday
How else he suppose ta git moneh for he skool close?

shutup shill

He went to a CHURCH. People were WELCOMING him and being NICE

>he dindu nuffin dey was ebil

Kek

This hoax is to demonize people that hold these views, possibly leading to curtailment of free speech online, or declaring such people insane. Official UK government policy now is that Jews are beyond criticism.

those filthy niggers let him in so they could ambush him later.
dyro knew better.
he went in there packing.
it was either the white superior man or the filthy apes.
we know who got out alive.
dyro racially cleansed that place.

That's a lie. Watch his confession. They handed him a flier and didn't say another word to him.

Easy there, rabbi.

I hope you guys realize that "Dylan Roof" will be "executed" after his successful operation, and will live out his days on the taxpayer dime in witness protection in Dubai, Miami, or a Pacific island somewhere.

typical ape behavior.
they were plotting to kill dyro after their monkey dance session.

I take this you are not white then, since you are living in Canada and if you were white have suicidal tendencies.

he was right to do what he did. you'll understand if you ever become red pilled

Killing little old church ladies is not red pilled faggot.

His contribution would be far greater if he killed ghetto niggers instead of some old black people in a church that probably will never rape and kill white people.

It is when you figure out why he chose them.

Wrong.

dyro was smart, unlike you.
that ape gathering place had symbolism attached to it.
it meant something for the feral negros.
so there he went.
upon arriving there dyro saw hell on earth:
monkeys doing voodoo crack magic.
dyro had enough.
too many white women got raped by these apes.
so dyro unloaded his shotgun in their monkey faces.
it was like 9/11 for the apes. the chimpouts. those beautiful chimpouts.

Isn't he right? Isn't most psychology Freudian based?

the problem of dindu behavior that you all hate is within all blacks. you can't expect to get rid of the problem by selectively removing the ones who visibly show the behavior you hate. you have to get rid of the entire group to be certain

This

WHY DIDNT HE SHOOT UP SOME ACTUAL GANGBANGIN STREET NIGGAS WITH HIS COMMANDO ASS?!?

HE SHOT UP A FUCKIN UNARMED CHURCH

IF YOU HAVE THE ENEMIES SOLDIER AND HIS CHILD IN YOUR SIGHTS AND YOU GOT ONE BULLET, SHOOT THE FUCKIN SOLDIER YOU RETARD

ALL YOU DID WAS PISS OFF A BUNCH OF NIGGERS AND JUSTIFY EVERYTHING THEY SAY

SHOOT SOME STREET THUGS IF YOURE GONNA GO OUT LIKE A BITCH

DONT SHOOT UP A FUCKIN RANDOM ASS BLACK CHURCH

Psychoanalysis in America and Europe was quite literally a field that was spearheaded, and used by Jews to subvert he morals and behavior of gentiles

Read some Kevin MacDonald (especially the Culture of Critique). It hasn't exclusively functioned that way since then, but it's true that it has been heavily dominated and influenced by Jews. It's why they're pushing LGBT shit so much even today

kevinmacdonald.net/chap4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=CuXIozVW5e4
therightstuff.biz/2015/10/08/freud-the-fraud/

>>Jewish involvement in psychoanalysis was apparent from its inception. It was often referred to as the "Jewish science." In 1906, all 17 members of the psychoanalysis movement at that time were Jewish. In a 1971 study, Henry, Sims and Spray found that 62.1% of their sample of American psychoanalysts identified themselves as having a Jewish cultural affinity. As you can see, the field was founded by and has been dominated by Jewish thinkers

>While Freud was not religious, he had a very strong Jewish identity. In a 1931 letter, he described himself as "a fanatical Jew" and by this time became strongly sympathetic with Zionism. In a 1935 interview with Joseph Wortis, Freud revealed his feelings of Jewish superiority. Freud commented that he viewed gentiles as prone to "ruthless egoism," whereas Jews had a superior family and intellectual life. Wortis then asked Freud if he viewed Jews as a superior people. Freud replied: "I think nowadays they are… When one thinks that 10 or 12 of the Nobel winners are Jews, and when one thinks of their other great achievements in the sciences and in the arts, one has every reason to think them superior."

>Freud conceived of himself as a leader in a war against Gentile culture. He had a great deal of hostility towards Western culture and the Catholic Church.

>Freud viewed himself as belonging to an "alien race" at war with Rome and the Catholic Church, a central institution of Western Culture

>Freudian theory sought to cure the Gentile of his neurosis with sexual liberation. Freud viewed himself as a sexual reformer against Western cultural practices of chastity. To quote Freud, “Sexual morality—as society, in its extreme form, the American, defines it—seems to me very contemptible. I advocate an incomparably freer sexual life."

>It is apparent that Freud's intention was to undermine Gentile norms regarding sex and marriage. Western marriage has long been egalitarian, monogamous, and exogamous, which is in contrast to more Eastern societies, which are more stratified (alphas on top with harems and betas on the bottom with no women). The supposed repression of sexual behavior has served to support socially imposed monogamous relationships. These relationships result in high-investment parenting, and thus more competitive offspring.

>The psychoanalytic emphasis on legitimizing "free" sexuality and premarital sex is therefore fundamentally a program that promotes low-investment parenting styles. Low-investment parenting is associated with precocious sexuality, early reproduction, lack of impulse control, and unstable pair bonds. Applied to Gentile culture, the subversive program of psychoanalysis would have the expected effect of resulting in less competitive children; in the long term, Gentile culture would be increasingly characterized by low-investment parenting, and there is evidence that the sexual revolution inaugurated, or at least greatly facilitated, by psychoanalysis has indeed had this effect.

sounds like a conspiracy to me

Instead of killing old people that will die within 30 years from now he could have prevented innocent white people from being raped and murdered.

10 alive white people and 10 dead niggers is better than 5 alive white people and 10 dead niggers.

Joe Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html

Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

Doing harm over ideology and in-group identity is one of the most normal things I can think of. We live in a tiny, decadent bubble of civilization and history that lets us afford to be naive, but outside our bubble, the normal human has the capacity for this in spades.

>it is when you figure out why he chose them
Well, you got me listening. Why did he?

he killed the niggers that the left points at and says "look those black ppl arent killing any1!!" and try to push blacks as our equals. they're the kind of blacks who actually get shit done as well rather than just chimp out in the streets and become a statistic that helps us. plus he lives in the south where even the thug niggers go to church every sunday.

his goal was to make the niggers chimp out even harder and provide a catalyst for a race way. that helps us more than taking a few thugs off the street that no one will care about and would have killed each other eventually any way

it's better but it's easier and still worthwhile to do the old people route

how?

>a weed party.
It's not the 1920s anymore grandpa

Oh Dylann, my poor boy, you learned the truth all too late.

those innocent apes were senators or involved in gibs me dats programs

Copying and pasting bullshit from another biased source does not give any credibility to your hateful views. Freud and psychoanalysis are bullshit and have absolutely 0 scientific backing. What you posted has absolutely nothing to do with what I said about psychologists inventing the concept of IQ and IQ tests. YES some very prominent psychologists were Jewish. So what? Many prominent scientists who came up with sound scientific theories were Jewish too (e.g Einstein).

I am white enough. *Technically* half white but mostly I am mistaken for being Italian or Greek.

black baptists are the ones shouting he din du nuffin every time a nigger gets shot in a robbery

All humans were black at some point in the past. So we should wipe out the entire human species.

Racist, antisemite piece of shit

I just lost a friend to a fight over weed. You wouldn't understand if it looked you in the face.

you are literally a fucking jew

dont you dare fucking criticize the CIA ever again because you are one of them

This guy actually went out and did what Sup Forumstards only talk on the Internet about doing.

If half you Pepe-posting retards became proactive and actually went out and did what Roof did, your desired race war would be currently ongoing.

i bet you live in california

the jewish aspect isn't really the formation of conceptions like IQ itself but rather it's applying the conceptions to otherwise normal people as a way to deligitimize their thinking as being sub-human or horrifying. it can also be used to justify shitty behavior as being natural because the (((objective))) definitions of disorders that (((they))) created say so

No he didn't.
If he wanted to do that he should have gone after the government or the banks or the media.
Now he's associating the Jewish question with needlessly killing Christian blacks who literally dindu nothing.

to beat the jew you have to out jew the jew.

i lost a friend to weed 2 bro i told him to stop smoking in my fucking car and he wouldnt so i pulled over and made him walk home and he got pissed and blocked me on fb

as one wise man once said (i will not name him, you will have to search for him if you so desire) "if we had 100 dylan roofs we'd be in a race war today"

i actually think that a lot of times. everyone acts like the problem is different types of people but the real problem is that there are just way too many people. humans aren't meant to be in this ironic state living/governing tens of thousands/millions of other people. we're supposed to be nomad unconscious fags and it's an accident how we've came this far

no fuck off

why should any one of us trust you

/ourguy/

Listen to his confession. He did this with the hopes of making more white people racially aware. Everyone is disgusted at the fact that he killed innocent black people, yet turn a blind eye to the many innocent white people killed by blacks. He was making a statement in the hopes that white people will realise that what he did was miniscule in comparison to the black on white crime occurring all the time and to point out the bias given to them.

What? Who wanted to fuck their mother? Fuckin weirdo

They only see what their tiny brain allows them to see. Just pet them if they approach you like mentally challenged subhumans before pushing them away with your feet when you get tired of fake-pitying these things

not every white people is that pathetic tho.Most of them are uneducated lowlifes who have little going for them and will circlejerk themselves to death about their skin color because having the same skin color as some people of the past is AND WILL REMAIN their greatest achievement in life .

Fake pity them and move along

Dylann Roof will never be your QT 10/10 trap gf :(

Some are too far gone and require the bullet

Most are just submissive reactive results of their environment

They need to Make Africa Great Again or just abandon their whole race altogether because trying to force everyone to accept thug tier violence in the name of "accepting black culture" is fucking retarded

>tfw to intelligent for psychology

this
the only people that are totally on Roof's side are absolutely brainwashed by the Jewish media

>Hitler was an ass guy

my nigga

He said he was trying to bring attention to niggers killing innocent whites. I agree but I couldn't do what he did and I feel bad for the people he killed.

Glock .45
Not a shotgun

banks arent reaking havok on public transport

Baseless racial science and arbitrary classification methods were used by the Nazis.

>not every white people is that pathetic tho

Spotted the retarded nigger.

It's sad because he knew his shit but was a fucking retard and a coward

You're a fool.
It's the banks that fund all of this public discord.
It's the Jews with power who push for multiculturalism.
It's the Jews with power who push for unnecessary war.
It's the Jews with power who brought the blacks here to begin with.

Too many people on pol so quick to hate their neighbors because they are lazy and stupid.
Jews have totally taken over this board thanks to Trump.