July 12th 1952

Who was this Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=sTZ7O9cfpPQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqMBM7eeAMY
express.co.uk/news/weird/589775/leaked-UFO-photos-US-submarine-1971-prove-aliens-Antarctic-Navy-stealth-airship-spy-plane
youtube.com/watch?v=2cyLs9ufeJA
techtimes.com/articles/53996/20150519/strange-trumpet-sounds-heard-over-u-s-canada-australia-other-countries-from-god-aliens-or-just-our-planet-videos.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Q02DOqJditI
youtube.com/watch?v=NYCHBI66izs
youtube.com/watch?v=r8k5kGbCR0M
yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/
youtube.com/watch?v=rgFW_hr1AUY
youtube.com/watch?v=B3LamRg9qHY
youtube.com/watch?v=HnjjLW0wUcs
youtube.com/watch?v=VsjurQ6NDmI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlWkGqrLU_c
youtube.com/watch?v=b6r6jdG-5kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8
youtube.com/watch?v=rpgqwxeg1aE
youtube.com/watch?v=ujcSwuRBXRc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yo-yo_de-spin
youtube.com/watch?v=TPMF6lFqDeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayyyryans sending a message.

Better question, what the fuck is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=TqMBM7eeAMY

checked
>horns
>israel
>Nov 2016

This is the second time. The first one was on a clear day.

Do you have a link?

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>not posting the real red pill pictures.

express.co.uk/news/weird/589775/leaked-UFO-photos-US-submarine-1971-prove-aliens-Antarctic-Navy-stealth-airship-spy-plane

youtube.com/watch?v=2cyLs9ufeJA

Apparently the third time.

Nordic/Pleiadians giving our newly corrupted government (Truman) an ultimatum in person as the Reptialian-Grey alliance offered false promises to advance humanity.

White people get fucked over even in outer space.

Fake

I really wonder if the tall blonds are extinct now.

Do you think the reptilians / greys + Jews killed them all, or at least the ones on Earth?

ZE NAZIS!

It was swamp gas murking up a projection of Venus from a distant lighthouse. Also ultra super secret black ops aircraft were operating in the area, so was prolly that as well.

According to the democrats its the russians laying the groundwork for their 2016 hack of the american presidential election.

What's the point of making shit like this? We have enough incredible real life bullshit already don't we?

Video evidence. Burden of Proof falls to you.
techtimes.com/articles/53996/20150519/strange-trumpet-sounds-heard-over-u-s-canada-australia-other-countries-from-god-aliens-or-just-our-planet-videos.htm

God is returning.

Is God going to BTFO the "refugees" in Europe?

That is the real question.

Up to God.
Best start praying.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Spoopy

I'm saying the circular cloud was fake

Yeah... you have to be 18 to post here so...

Ban this lord of spergs.

He BTFO'd a ton of mudshits at mecca.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q02DOqJditI

Master of lies

That's a CGI recreation. It was never actually filmed.

What about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=NYCHBI66izs

no shit I saw a massive crimson red ball of light in the sky when I was a kid
it was a really remote area and it faded away quickly after appearing
That was some impressive weather balloon technology I tell you hwat

With the video editing technology we have, I really need to see stuff with my own eyes.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

That supposedly happened after lightning struck transformers, definitely not aliums.

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

UFOs aren't real

Wrong:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8k5kGbCR0M

It's easy to test crazy experimental aircraft and shit when everyone believes that its aliens.

Agreed. Not aliums. But wtf. Why would there be so many repeated transformer failures and arcs? How the hell wouldn't that trip something and generate a blackout? Can some electrician/lineman tell us wtf is going on here?

UFO's are only:

1.) Top secret government aircraft
2.) Fallen angels

Day of the Rake now

yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/
>The “Ark of Gabriel” was first discovered in Mecca on 12 September 2011 by a construction crew tunneling under the Masjid al-Haram Mosque, who were all tragically killed by a “plasma emission” when they attempted to unearth it.

Proofs.

bump
>Nov 23 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=rgFW_hr1AUY

Okay now my interest is truly piqued.

The sound appears to be almost identical all over the world.

Thing is, it sounds to me like metal rubbing on metal, almost like a giant metal door is swinging open and closed in the wind.

Is this just a hoax, and people keep uploading videos going "what is that" and they just dub in that same metal on metal sound?

youtube.com/watch?v=B3LamRg9qHY
post yfw

Quite a lot orb of lights flying over many parts of Earth have been spotted and filmed during past few years. Oftentimes they were spotted "playing" with chemtrails but sometimes just flying in formation. Allied bombers' crews did report many orb sighting during their raids over Germany. I have personally watched a few of them as probably a few other anons reading this.
They are not aliens from outter space though since Earth is flat, space is a meme and we live under a dome.
Like in these videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=HnjjLW0wUcs
youtube.com/watch?v=VsjurQ6NDmI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlWkGqrLU_c
youtube.com/watch?v=b6r6jdG-5kQ

checked

That was pretty impressive, but seemed the most fake of them all.

Would definitely shit myself if I heard the sound of "marching" from the sky while hiking in the woods, though.

fuk

Come on man, why do you have to push the flat Earth thing?

We don't live in a fucking dome nigger.

the flat Earth thing? because that's where we live.
you have two undeniable proofs of the dome in this video. There are many others available online if you look into this.

youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8

At least don't sound so matter of fact about it

Oh look it's the shills.
Now they'll derail the thread by arguing about bullshit.

DERAILING
>DERAILING
DERAILING
DERAILING
>DERAILING
DERAILING
DERAILING
>DERAILING
DERAILING
DERAILING
>DERAILING
DERAILING
DERAILING
>DERAILING
DERAILING
DERAILING
>DERAILING
DERAILING

I can promise you I am not derailing. If someone can decode that image we will have our own group of masons going

fuck off

Too many instances for it to be fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=rpgqwxeg1aE

meant for

Nothing to worry about goys.

Oh god its a reflection i dont understand!! Its arrieeennnnsss rruuun for your liiiiiife!! Earth is life the universe is a lie!! Gooooooodddd issss goooooodddd

You shitpost, i shitpost

That video doesn't prove fuck all. In fact, it's schizophrenic as all get out.

You realize there are videos of the space shuttle orbiting Earth, and UFOs show up? This happened in the 90s, and NASA has tried to cover it up ever since.

If they were faking all of the shuttle missions' footage to make it look like we're on a planet, why would they bother putting UFOs in the footage that they later tried to deny existed?

youtube.com/watch?v=ujcSwuRBXRc

You flat Earth types piss me off. You either have so little critical thinking ability that you think it's true, or you are shills. The result is the same: you discredit everything else you lump in together with it, in this case UFOs.

Thanks shill and/or brain damaged fucktard.

The "trumpet" sound is air going through the machine. Whenever you hear that sound, that's a warship.
Don't ask me how i know. I just do.

Jewish power

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yo-yo_de-spin

>useful idiot: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=TPMF6lFqDeE

That sounds ominous

Your idea of an argument is some MIR space station footage with 3 Doors Down music playing over it.

Get the fuck out of here.

It's thought to be.

Know anything more about 'it'?

Sure. Just ask away.

>dozens of comments on YouTube saying that color video didn't exist in 1952

Why are people so fucking stupid?

Anything you got. I'm all ears...

I'm assuming this warship is invisible?

So warship like aliens? I have heard this near my house. What is the purpose of the warship.

Yeah. But, that's not hard to replicate. You just need material that don't reflect any light.

>Pope Francis contacted Patriarch Kirill requesting an “urgent and immediate” meeting while warning that “the end is near”
>Patriarch Kirill and Pope Francis remain classified at much higher level then we’re granted access to, MoD analysts in this report do state that an “ancient secret manuscript” was given to Patriarch Kirill by Pope Francis that pertains to the “Ark of Gabriel” whose legend behind it claims it was written directly by the “watchers” (angels?) described in the Book of Enoch.

Just the Reptilians flexing they nuts.

Are we talking aliens or something else?

The purpose is intimidation. More like a "Battlecry".
The real threaths would wouldn't emit any of this sounds.

Sadly, we're talking aliens.

The ones they use as satellites, even today, are absolutely massive. They go real high.

>real threats
like this?

Reminder that if aliens ever attacked us one of two things would happen:

A) We get completely shrekt.

B) We turn their weapons and technology against them and end up some backward as fuck neo-modernist technophile dystopia.

So, knowing these two outcomes, aliens have not made contact. We're not much more than a curiously advanced species who figured out nuclear weapons before we figured out space flight. We're like Termites that figured out how to make concrete and gunpowder. Neat to study, but not really something you'd want around you.

Who are they intimidating though? Why aren't they at military bases doing this?

Also what did we do to provoke this response from them?

Who would they be trying to intimidate? Since we're just peons and can't see anything, it doesn't seem intimidating enough if you ask me. Maybe I'm wrong though?

Aliens from where?

I figured

What kind of armament does it possess?
What's the range and rate of fire on said armament?
Max range on travel? Speed? Method of propulsion?
Crew capacity? Operational capacity?
Power source?
Motive?
Origin?

Have you seen one of these warships?

That's over Russia, hence why they're speaking Russian on the radio

this

That's not real.
>Who are they intimidating though?
The people.
>Why aren't they at military bases doing this?
They are.
>Also what did we do to provoke this response from them?
Look around.
If you're intimidated or not, is not one of their concerns. They made you aware of their presence.
Outer space.
Don't know.
No.

>sounds like a giant metal door
nasa forgot to close the door of earth's dome after flying to space..daayamn

Thankfully I have never heard these sounds irl.

how do you know to call it a warship?

This guy gets it