Sheriffs Joe Arpaio, 9 Points Of Forgery, proof that Obamas Birth Certificate is Fake; is not valid

Are here still any morons who think that Sheriff Joe Arpaio Mike Zullo proved that Obamas Birth Certificate is fake the other day with this video: youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc

I tried to reproduce those 9 Points Of Forgery to see if they really match as Zullo claims. Since video made by Mark Gillar is way to blurry and shitty to be able to see details.

Ill show images that disprove 7 of 9 Points Of Forgery completely and show that remaining two are "more likely so than not" type of proofs at best.

In couple of hours debunking 5 years of hard forensics work.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Johanna-BC.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho
obamaconspiracy.org/
youtu.be/8frqVINnQjc?t=2m1s
forlab.org/en/forlab-multimedia-forensics-laboratory-consulting-training-research/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's on the alex jones show, right now.

Blows my mind that this is getting so little attention, even on Drudge and Sup Forums.

For starters:

Mike Zullo and Sheriff Joe Arpaio Mike are two old investigators that lost touch with reality and have no idea how to computer. Zullo is talking about some institution in Italy where everybody have PhD and they know math equations he havent even heard of. I can understand that math wasnt his best class. In Previous years he claimed that layers in pdf are proof of forgery, now he said that they were able to reproduce some layers with Xerox. Everybody knew in 2011 that layers are there becasue of PDF optimization function in Adobe Acrobat or similar software. He and his world best experts needed 5 years to figure it out.

>a bunch of 65 year old rednecks who don't understand computers get together to find out about Obomber's BC
>they don't know where to begin
>one of them learns about "control-C, control-V technology"
>they go nuts. you could never do this with polaroids back in the day
>this is the final result of grandpa's MS paint image editing club

Just realized you're trying to refute Arpaio.
You're a retard lol.

I used source documents from
whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Johanna-BC.pdf

Here are first two out of nine Points Of Forgery

You stupid niggers if you save the document posted on whitehouse.gov it still has layers from photoshopping. It is still there online see for yourself.

Probs because it's shit

Two pairs of stamps which bear no resemblance to each other being stamped on a document "at the same angle" are probably like 1/50 odds, but they're looking at it like its a smoking gun.

They found the original that Obama's forgery is based on.

There is nothing to understand here.

Now lets move to impossible same angle of both Date Stamps on Obamas BC which matched Johannas BC (if we tilt it a bit, lol).

According to Mike Zullo and Reed Hayes we need to ask ourselves how probable it is that both stmapts on 16 days apart stamped documents match in orientation exactly.
Lol in 5 years they should be able to empirically calculate what is the probability of such event.

>what is OCR

Layers were debunked in 2011. they came when you optimize PDF in Adobe Acrobat, or better scanners do that by themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho

Next picture with angles of stamps.

It was on Drudge.

Final image about angle of stapms.

Due to low resolution scans its very hard to determine exact angle of stamp despite leet CSI style enhanced techniques.

So my best conclusion is that lets give them that stamps are within 0.5° degree.

Whats the probability that somebody who stamps those documents for years hits two stamps within those tolerances? idk, and Zullo and Arapio deosnt know either.

So this 2 points Points Of Forgery are plausible at best.

Stamps could be differently oriented than in another document they found. Now, note that Arpaio managed to get only few Hawaii birth certificates, and exact one that was used for template for Obamas forgery was among them. What are odds of that?

>In Previous years he claimed that layers in pdf are proof of forgery
Wait, they pursued the dead end of PDF layers for years? Topkek.

This blogger claims so: obamaconspiracy.org/

>While Zullo promised to explain why the current results do not invalidate their earlier findings, he never touches on that topic. Zullo goes to some lengths to emphasize that the Xerox machine which he admits replicates “some” of the characteristics of the Obama PDF is irrelevant to this new analysis, but he fails to acknowledge that in previous presentations, he claimed that those same characteristics, now known as normal, were marks of forgery.

>what if's debunking edition

Now crème de la crème main 5 Points Of Forgery

He claims that 5 typewriter filled fields are copied from Johannas BC directly to Obangos BC. Without any alteration.

He shows this in shitty low res not zoomed in video where he grabs some layers and hovers them over Obangos BC.

youtu.be/8frqVINnQjc?t=2m1s
not even 720p

According to Zullo mastermind behind that video evidence is Mark Gillar, who is "leading" examiner and video editor...

I am not 100% that pic related is that guy, but its first google result and its from tiwtter.

Based on his twitter profile picture we learn a lot about his photo editing skills.

How can this clowns be prosecutors, detectives, sheriffs?

There is no way to get those 5 fields to cover each other even remotely accurate.

And even if they would... Text goes to same fields, typewriter operator tries to target into middle of the field. It wouldnt be surprising if 5 out of 22 fields match.

But they dont...

>this guys profile pic is ugly
>I debunked something
>this is my crème de la crème

arpaio is like 90 years old

make a video. your pictures prove shit fuck all.

Why are you putting any time into this?

Honestly, fuck this cop. He's a statist. America is awesome but guys like this aren't working for you and me. They work for the government that does not represent us.

The public has short memories. Just like with anthrax and 9/11

You should contact FORLAB and let them know that they're wrong, and that you know more about forensics than they do. Who knows, maybe they'll hire you.

forlab.org/en/forlab-multimedia-forensics-laboratory-consulting-training-research/

Shekels.

>layers which edit specific locations on the document were automatically put there, trust this totally unbiased video

Wrong

I got triggered by some retards on youtube, They are all talking how this is 100% and its gonna go on court and Obama will be convicted...

So since in video evidence isnt clear I tried to recreate steps from that video to see if they are indeed as accurate as Zullo claims they are.
I figured out they arent.
So I decided to make those pictures to show those retards that proofs are flat earth tier.

Its same shit as "Assange is dead and WikiLeaks is compromised" shitshow.

lol@this thread
this

>open up official document from whitehouse webzine in adobe illustrator
>hit undo

We knew this back when it was first released. What's the Russian hackers excuse for this?

>he thinks I'm going to believe some shill instead of the police, where they said the case was being transferred to congress
lel

>implying Assange is alive

Its another
>Guy from Balkans pays of his House with CTR Money
Episode

>no one even mentions these

figures

i wish i could care about this but its too late for me to care.

Fucking this

>twitter profile picture
Holy shit. Looks like an audience member texture in a racing game.

Excellent find.

Obama Birth certificate = Proven fake. the big question is, why not use his real one?

Should I believe you and trust your skill or actual forensic scientist investigators? hmmmm

>FORLAB
Like this name means anything to anyone. Why are you so quick to tout it as an authority? Because they have a website with a beveled-and-embossed logo? They look like trash to be honest.

dude everyone knows forlab it's the IBM of forensics

>IBM of forensics
Not even the first result when you google "forlab"

>too stupid to understand actual evidence
>chooses to believe some conspiracy instead

burger education