youtube.com/watch?v=v7vaw3AY6u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>queer anti-trump

None, it's fake.

>Be fit, good build
>must be a cop

>20 of us
>4 or 5 Trump supporters
If there's ever a civil war, I wonder who will win?

>20 of them got beat up by 5
what the fuck

They look like they took one punch tops.

itching so hard for this to happen

This seems suspiciously fake.

I did it.

Seems legit.

Fake and gay

>20v4
HAHAHAHA

this is honestly
>our lives matter
>4 of us don't even match one normal person
>all we are good for is complaining

I'm so confused liberals.

>judging by their build and the way they took us down

Please, you're queer activists. a fuckin toddler could take you down

Come to my house canabro, ill let you use my personal nugget.

>fixed bayonet for fag stabbin

>Judging by their build

this guy can't stop being a faggot for even a second. sounds like he got off on getting beat.

Oy rabbi whatcha doin

>implying they mean a fit build

the red noses and swollen eyes look more like they've been merely crying than hit or attacked in any way. which is basically what i would have expected anyway.

In the UK we have this phenomena called Chavs. A few well built regular folk can easily beat up a large group of chavs.
A few well built chavs can beat up a large group of limp wristed liberals. Possibly even hundreds if they don't understand that violence is a virtue.

It sounds like the liberals were 2 or more tiers out of their depth and got slaughtered while most of them ran away.

What did he mean by this?

>Chavs

It's not 2005 anymore lad.

Why are Trump supporters so violent?

it's peter, he's had his face smashed in!!

>Thinking Chavs will ever go away.
Replace it with Gippos, Poles or the Irish. None of them can fight well.

I'll take What's a mentally ill person for $500, Alex.

I want to believe but these injuries look self inflicted. I've seen people bleed more simply because a rainstorm started.

>5 people at most overpowered 20 and hospitalized 4 of them
this means that while some of those guys were on the ground getting hit with a bat his buddies probably just looked on at this happening yelling "oohhhh my gaaaawd stooop dude what the fuck leave him alone stooop call the police!" doesn't matter if you're a fag or whatever 4 people should be able to take on 1 guy. that's if this even happened or if this guy tripped and hit his jew nose on the counter.

>trump supporters
>changing black lives matters

she actually took a razor blade to her face for sjw brownie points wtf.

lmao

nu males cuckboi btfo

I wish it was real, I'd love to see more of these fucking fags get their shit pushed in

That one is hilariously obvious. Almost to the level of parody.

>time to organize

so he basically saying that he wants more beating?

could be easily arranged

Blue lives matter. Can't you read?

FAKE and GAY

This is all real and a serious problem.

How did 5 people beat 20?
How did they know those 5 were Trump supporters, and not just concerned citizens?

seems legit

So? Be a loudmouth entitled idiot (male or female, dont care) and get smacked in the mug.

Can someoe tell me what Queer stands for in this context? Is it basically a meaningless buzzword for people who are neither gay, lesbian, bisexual, nor transgender but who want to feel like special snowflakes anyway and be included in the kool klub so they get a vague letter just for themselves?

It's something like 'Non-conforming' so basically they are gay but reject the label of being gay.

>blue lives matter
learn to read you stupid 60% human

>4 or 5
m8. It's single fucking digits. How can you lose count at 4?

Fake news.

who poses for an instagram pic after getting the shit kicked out of them?

>priorities of the left

Found the video of the fight

youtu.be/PDQPIJSO0XA?t=1m9s

He kept his head down trying to avoid trouble then got punched in the nose as as his head span he saw a number of people greater than 3 and less than 6 before falling to the ground in a puddle of his own piss.

>Judging by their build and the way they took us down

That's it mates you can't have a strong body or else you're officially a Trump Supporter or a Cop.

F A L S E
A
G

never underestimate the power of a group of meme magicians

Obviously false.
But still, reminds me of the 1 russian guy beating up like 15 emo kids.

>Faggots get beaten up by people chanting "Blue lives matter"
Kek, won't be surprised if it were drunk ruskies, cause here "blue" is a slang word for "faggot".

This guy must be a real life Sherlock Holmes if he so keenly sniffed out these off duty cops by build alone.

So you have faggots on your flag?

Nice
Makes me feel good wearing and ushanka

Kek

wtf i hate drumpf now
fuck drumpf and fuck white people

The best part of this is the watch being spotless. I have a good laugh every time I see this picture.

Are they seriously saying 20 of them lost a fight against 5 guys?

I mean even if they had fucking baseball bats that's still 4 on 1 each - and he said "4 or 5" so it could have even been 5 on 1 - AND THEY LOST?

Holy fuck man, no matter which political side you lean on, you have to admit these guys are fucking pussies and frankly fucking deserve it

>Nose on bottom right

Oy vey, it's annudah shoah

For those who don't know: it's fake.

The guy even does effects make-up, including fake blood. You'd think he'd be better at it.

>normies getting beat up and taking selfies

I'M

>Shitthatneverhappened

>4vs20
>lose
pfftahahfqafa

20 vs 5. Get their asses beat. Bwaahahahaaaa!

youtube.com/watch?v=BwBKjK7Xik0

thread theme

Maybe it was a Hillary Clinton 4v20.

You know, 4 people and 4 other people, but six of them didn't want anything to do with it, the other six were cheering for the Trump supporters because of who the main 4 were, and the last four are from across the border.

>4-5 MAGA men
>beat up 20 commies

nicely done

LITERALLY

That's how I look when I have a cold

SHAKING

>off duty cops beating up a group of fags while outnumbered 4:1
very likely story
more like his non gendered binaryqueer bf hit him for spilling frappe on the floor

Ah yes they got enough money and have all corroborated the story so there won't be any loose ends

>20
>VS
>4
You can't fucking make this shit up. Well, I guess you can, but you would be retarded and beta as fuck to actually make up the fact that 4 people blew the fuck out of 20 rioters barehanded.

that's not real blood

A fake and gay story that IF actually true, proves lefties: can't fight, count past 4, fight, are massive attention whores.

So basically I learned nothing new about the left.

Hey Tyrone watcha doin?

Yesterday 6 naked trump supporters parachuted out of the trump plane, I was just casually sucking 12 o clock migrant dick (no homo). They landed, shouting and yelling cuck faggot over and over again. They beat me, killed Mohammed and shot my dog!

>Blue lives matter

Sounds like they were Democrats who hate faggots. Honestly why would Trump supporters yell blue lives matter?

kek

Imagine 1 guy beating up 5 guys at once, I mean actually just visualize that for a second, there are professional boxers that get into street fights and still then it's pretty dicey.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_5Wm2C70w8

>off duty police officers
>in one of the most anti trump cities in the U.S.
>those "injuries"

really makes you think

Blue Lives Matter is the right's response to black lives matter. They're showing support for police officers

All me

These people are mentally ill.

When social justice warriors go crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=v7vaw3AY6u0

This is amazing, anyone know any similar videos where one guy fights off a lot of guys?

EMT here

thats literally fucking makeup

>Which one of you did this
implying it actually happend, which we all know it didn't. Libtards are so desparate.

Hey there, I've got a nose like that and I'm not ((())).

>perfectly combed hair
>clothing, stupid earrings and even necklace and choker untouched

OOOYYY VVEEYY

IT WAS ME AUSTIN

Likley they attact first, because they thought twenty against four would be a great thing. The left always waits until they are outnumbering you four of five on one before they attack.

4 fags for each one, its a good fight

they have 2 hands, so they probably could beat 2 fags per atack

The Irish can't fight well?
Clearly you've never been in Ireland.

under-appreciated burn