Woman wins right to seek money from ex-husband 20 years after breakup!

> Break up with your wife 20 years ago
> Suddenly the man gets rich
> Ex-Wife suddenly comes back and takes some of your fortune - she demands £1.9 million but gets £300,000

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

IS THAT LEGAL!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-senators-push-remove-fidelity-promise-wedding-vows-marriage-feminism-amendment-a7479626.html
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/3z74e5/i_saw_my_ex_after_1_year_apart_and_it_crushed_me/
archive.is/75520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what starts civil wars

Nothing's impossible in the United Cuckdom.

Thanks Britain.

WOW WESTERN CULTURE IS SO FUCKING AMAZING.

WHY AREN'T PEOPLE ASSIMILATING TO IT MORE!

>103466666

JUST

>married a fatty
I feel bad for him, but he's clearly a cuck. It takes a tragedy to wake some people up.

>But where did all the good men go!? WHY DON'T THEY MAN UP AND MARRY US?!
Gee, I fucking wonder.

>women

Don't worry guys. Some "female" posters will come in and shame us soon about being virgins and MGTOW.

You can't spell cuck without the letters UK.

thats when things turn into premeditated murder

>women can work just like men can
>women receive preferential treatment in the workplace just for being women
>despite all this, women feel entitled to a man's money after they divorce because it's "what they're used to"
>this is legally enforeced and if you don't pony up you get thrown in jail
I don't understand this practice. Sweet Jesus Chrst, how can anyone defend this?

How does this get written without a hint of irony?

Yes, because women don't change at all after 20 years.

Fucking dolt.

Kek I remember this one

Because women get a shitton of unearned sympathy and preference.

I don't even know. Just, goddamn...

Never put your dick in crazy

Fuck off you cunt. How's the guy a cuck? He got blown up in Afghanistan and suffered brain damage, his wife fucked him over and blew pretty much all of the £1 million compensation, then tried to sue him for whatever was left and divorced his ass. The guy's a hero. What did you ever do?

Go play in traffic, faggot.

All women are crazy.

There isn't always a way to know in advance. And a woman being crazy shouldn't excuse the court's actions on this... or society's.

She has her wedding dress on in that photo you fucking moron

NEVER MARRY.

Go find out what happened to Dave Foley. Yes, the guy from the Kids In The Hall.

Married psycho who was his friend's girlfriend. (She was hot, he was a nerdy 20 year old.)
Has sex with him once a year, for 11 years. The sex stopped the night they got married.
Had kids, from the yearly sex.
Spends all his money.
Divorces him.
Travels the world, spending his money. He has to fly to AFrica to see his kids.
She wins a settlment of 500k a year, which is what he made at the peak of his career.
He doesn't have it. Tries to negotiate with jusge, is told "Your ability to pay is irrelevant to the judgement".
If he steps back into Canada, he will go to jail. He owes so much now, he would spend the rest of his life in jail.

How he hasn't killed himself, or her, by now is beyond me.

NEVER MARRY. They're all psychos, and the courts support them.

Understanding the irony requires that you consider somebody else's situation, even for just one fleeting moment.

Are you talking about the OP's case, or the soldier.

You're still a cocksmoking nigger. On principle.

Response: I"m not a consolation prize. Go fuck yourself, cunt.

Yes there is. Watch how she treats others. Watch how her family behaves. Check her finances. Don't be a cuck.
I'm talking about the photo in (), you massive cuck

>Just be a mind reader or the courts fucking you over is your own fault!
Female detected.

Nigger, in your shithole you can be tried several times for the same shit.

Just think with your primary head you sad fallen-white-knight bastard

If you're dumb enough to marry, at the very least, get a pre-nup, espcially if your career has any prospects of making a lot of money.

If you get lucky, and win the lottery, or invent something, or win big in the stock market, the last person you tell is the wife. You talk to a lawyer, first.

Or, just be smart - don't marry. It's a sucker bet these days.

What the fuck are you on about? Regardless of how crazy she is, even if a man KNOWS IN ADVANCE, what is going on with how the courts and society fucks them over and STILL FAVORS HER ANYWAY is wrong.

And you're an enabler.

I'm not the cuck. You are.

Then my bad, you gaping asshole.

Courts dont have to legitimize "unfair" prenups

Pol is making feel i shouldn't get married

I'm not married, you fucking mongoloid. Never will be, either.

This. There is no protection in divorce court for men.

wow

Then what's your problem, dipshit? Or is your reading comprehension fucked up?

Pre-nups are by and large worthless. All she has to do is prove it is "unreasonably unfair" or that it was signed under "duress" and it gets thrown out.

>tfw I beat my dick into a coma and now my libido is transmuted into meme magic

No shit it's wrong. That doesn't mean you should make yourself off even worse.
Good, you shouldn't. Only 2D is real.

Then hide the money. Guys do it all the time.

NEVER tell a woman how much you make, or have in the bank. She'll instantly start spending it in her head.

When i got a 6 figure inheritence from my parents, the last person I told was the woman I was dating. I knew she'd demand I buy her a car, or a house. I dumped her later anyway, I never told her about the money, besides my siblings and my best friend, this is the only time I've mentioned it.

This goes perfectly hand-in-hand with that letter to the editor in the New York Times where the businessman tells a woman she's a depreciating asset.

>No shit it's wrong. That doesn't mean you should make yourself off even worse.
So your solution is to call men who challenge this shit, "cucks," and, "white knights?"

The fuck is your literal problem?

Dont get married. Do what Cristiano Ronaldo pay a woman to be your surrogate and take the custody of your child

This i can deal with. What i cannot come to terms with is that they are all really fucking tedious.

I'm calling out the idiot cuck in the story above who thought it was a good idea to marry a visibly-insane landwhale. As I said from the beginning, it sucks that it happened to him, I wish it didn't, but as long as men keep falling into this trap, it will keep happening.

It's like coal-burners. I feel bad when a woman is beaten, raped, and/or killed by her nigger boyfriend. Does that mean she isn't partially responsible for her horrible decision?

>Your ability to pay is irrelevant to the judgement
The fuck?
How does that work?
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just kill the wife and kids and go to prison for 10 years?

So you spend all your time attacking him and not her? Good fucking job.

You're half the reason this shit continues.

You're a coward and a cuck.

There are only something like two states in the USA that recognize this. In most cases, the surrogate can turn around, keep the child, and receive child support.

bwahaha

I spent a whole 19 words in (), you're the one acting super butthurt right now.

Jesus fuck, if you have to do all this shit to cover your ass, then any reasonable man would opt out of this shit entirely.

Question your fundamental.

It works like this: family courts have no oversite and the judges can do whatever they want.

BTW, this was in Canada, but similar stories happen in the US all the time.

>8 posts by this ID
Are you fucking retarded? Do you not realize I can't click your post ID and quickly scan what you've said?

All you've done is ridicule the man. Not the woman. Fuck off, cuck.

AFTER being paid up to $100,000 for the medical fee coverage to support the child to birth. Even legal contracts don't hold up to her crying to a judge.

Right, it's a civil court so there is no objective standard for them to follow.

No, after my first post I've been ridiculing you. Unless that's you in the pic? Hotwheels?

I opted out. I started seeing divorces in my family really young, and how fucked up it as, and swore I'd never take that chance.

I havent met a single woman I trust enough to take a chance, and the laws and courts continue to favor them.

So nope. Never getting married. I don't even let gf's move in with me anymore, I had enough hassles with that.

>not waiting until you can just clone yourself and raise him as your son

So you're not just ridiculing ONE man who hates this, but two?

I see. You're just a shill.

>12 posts by this ID
Cry more, cuck

>Tfw you realize the judges are literally Tumblrkin getting revenge on WHITE MALES

>Claim you just used 19 words.
>Get called out for your shit.
>Meme your way out of it.

Oh, super. Keep right up with the stealth feminism.

>I want this man's baby because he's hotter than my husband
>but genetics mean nothing

Women. Not even once.

You shouldn't. And for the love of God never tell a woman what you make and have. Not even your mother or sister.

>be Stacy
>get into law school because of affirmative action
>try for patent law but struggle
>fucking patriarchy holding me down
>settle for divorce law
>make bottom bux while Chad rakes in the big ones
>plod along for 10 years
>become divorce court judge
>revenge time, #slay

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>he fell for the women meme

Based Ronaldo always BTFO naysayers

that's the reason why you never ever get married without a prenup.
i know it's fucking not romantic and all n shiiiiet and is somewhat against the core meaning of marriage (you know, the til death do us part, part) but women ruined marriage.
creedy cunts

and it's not only a thing for young or middle aged women. i have several cases in my circle of friends ( all between 28 and 36 years old) where some of their mother's decided that it was a good thing to get divorced at age fucking 65 and suing the man for every penny.

these divorce settlements are the best proof that male privilige does not fucking exist

>doesn't let gf move in

Mid 20's guy here, please share your experiences on why you feel this way now

this is why you marry a good muslim woman. they will never leave you and they know their fuckin place.

Yup. If you really feel you have to get married open up a new separate joint bank account and just do regular deposits of a set amount to that. Enough to keep her reasonably happy but nowhere near everything.

>I don't even let gf's move in with me anymore,
This is smart.
Does the US have the same law as canada and UK that if your gf lives with you for a year you are married?
Be careful, because courts have ruled that if you pay her rent, it counts as her living in your house, and thus you are married.

Fucking women.

>Only boy in a family of five sisters, six female cousins, and an absolute fuckload of aunts and grandmas
>All my life I've had to deal with whining, crying, bitching, moaning, backstabbing
>Lame excuses for everything, "oh I'm so weak, oh it's my period" etc
>Office I worked in that was like 75% women is being closed because corporate couldn't deal with them bitching and moaning all the time over nothing
>Didn't say good morning? You're an asshole
>Said good morning? You never do that, you want something from them
>Being punished even though I was in a cube all by myself
>Every girl I have ever dated and left for legitimate reasons turn around and tell everyone every little thing and how I'm so mean because one time I made her pay for dinner or some shit
>Current girlfriend throws a fit I make her help me pay 50/50 of the bills because "it's not fair, you make more, you should pay them"
>Can't criticize women ever or else you're a racist, sexist, big dumb meaniehead who has a grudge against women probably because they turned you down rofl xDDDD

I just fucking hate women so much

My fucking beta orbiter friends slurp up every little fucking thing girls shit out too

Funny how it's the ones who have experience with women and niggers who hate them and the ones who don't are the ones who want to kiss their asses

It's getting worse, in Italy they are now removing fidelity from marriage

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-senators-push-remove-fidelity-promise-wedding-vows-marriage-feminism-amendment-a7479626.html

Marriage was dead, but now this just burns its' corpse.

>Current girlfriend throws a fit I make her help me pay 50/50 of the bills because "it's not fair, you make more, you should pay them"
Leave her you fucking cuck

Got a link to that one by chance?

>It's the woman's fault for the divorce
>She gets half his shit anyways
>Rarely she will get nothing

>It's the man's fault for the divorce
>He gets to keep half of what he owns
>Sometimes not even that much

>No matter what circumstance, the wife almost always gets custody

W H Y

He isn't a hero, heroes don't get caught (in a bomb explosion)

Because cucks defend the woman and attack the man and say it's his fault regardless of her actions.

Thanks user

The answer is always the juice.

Every single law passed that killed the institution of marriage as it was once known was spear-headed by some slimy giga-nose kike. This heinous act alone warrants the complete and utter extermination of all yids tee-bee-H pham

>Like you have a chance with used whores anyways

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/3z74e5/i_saw_my_ex_after_1_year_apart_and_it_crushed_me/
archive.is/75520

Entitled Women II: The Post

>Fenian cunt
>Opinion instantly disregarded

I already decided years ago that if a woman ever wanted to go that road with me, I'd just take the shortcut and kill her.

yeah ok, i agree with you on principle but come on dude, let's be real here for a sec.
fidelity never mattered to italians.
neither in love nor in war...

Any more caps like this?

At least everyone's calling her out for being a shitty person.

Kek. Please don't leave the UK, Scotchbros. Your capacity for violence and wildly offensive banter is a guiding light in these dark times.

Start a woman hate thread and they'll pour in.

>America

>carbon copy of western europe

>54% White population decrease

>nigger worship culture every where

>Race-mixing is everywhere (South to the West bitch)
>"Half" white
>Still look completely like nogs

>Education is fully SJW-Tier
>public educated beaner/nigger commit a crime

>Obamacare , section 8 , HUD
>gender and race qutoa system everywhere
>It's Wealth redistribution by race and gender

>oops , no more white middle class people

>america a third world country