Was Napoleon red-pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

loveshack.org/forums/romantic/marriage-life-partnerships/infidelity/519465-what-have-i-done
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

This guy had some based quotes.

Post some more quotes pls.

Can we please stop the "Is X redpilled?" shit?

No its useful in the same way as tattoos.

says the pussywhipped cuck

"This soldier, I realized, must have had friends at home and in his regiment; yet he lay there deserted by all except his dog. I looked on, unmoved, at battles which decided the future of nations. Tearless, I had given orders which brought death to thousands. Yet here I was stirred, profoundly stirred, stirred to tears. And by what? By the grief of one dog."

This.

Has the audacity to make that quote when his wife was cheating on him with half the population of France.

> Germany
> Calling anyone a cuck

RIP DIESEL

>(((Napoleon)))
But the napoleonic wars were basically Freemason jews jewing Rothschild jews killing thousands of Aryans and anglos in the process

>Joséphine had lovers, such as lieutenant Hippolyte Charles, during Napoleon's Italian campaign.[272] Napoleon learnt of that affair and a letter he wrote about it was intercepted by the British and published widely, to embarrass Napoleon. Napoleon had his own affairs too: during the Egyptian campaign he took Pauline Bellisle Foures, the wife of a junior officer, as his mistress. She became known as "Cleopatra."[273][note 9]

> While Napoleon's mistresses had children by him, Joséphine did not produce an heir, possibly because of either the stresses of her imprisonment during the Reign of Terror or an abortion she may have had in her twenties.[275] Napoleon chose divorce so he could remarry in search of an heir. Despite his divorce from Josephine, Napoleon showed his dedication to her for the rest of his life. When he heard the news of her death while on exile in Elba, he locked himself in his room and would not come out for two full days.[173] Her name would also be his final word on his deathbed in 1821

He isn't really a cuck if he was pursuing other women too. Plus lots of alpha males get cheated on too.
> loveshack.org/forums/romantic/marriage-life-partnerships/infidelity/519465-what-have-i-done

Napoleon did a good thing by dumping that bitch once she found out how useless she was

RIP diesel

what the fuck?

RIP DIESEL

>loveshack.org/forums/romantic/marriage-life-partnerships/infidelity/519465-what-have-i-done
Jesus Christ, thank god I'll never have to deal woth women