Have you ever seen a man cry for his dead son?

Have you ever seen a man cry for his dead son?

It's hard to see Sup Forums ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QDe-aFr4Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My God that is brutal. Genetic engineering NOW!

thanks again, jews

jesus

>I want you to know that this has nothing to do with how you raised me
This is the scariest part as a parent who has a small boy child. I feel so far I'm doing a good job, and he see's himself that males are superior to females and I point out the stupidity of some female actions and all tht. But secretly he could be wanting to be a fucking female.

It's so scary to see the world now, I fear for him (and the other on the way), for what they'll see and be influenced by. At least I can see these ills and evils and formulate a way to keep guiding him/them, but y ou just never know.

It's not necessarily them. They bringing this to fruition, it was just always destined to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=7QDe-aFr4Es

;_; Is sad.

Good time to use this to push your alien bible jesus agenda.

>one single, lonely jew is involved
>it's now a jewish conspiracy
>Sup Forums

He is crying cause he want's a piece of that boi pucci.

I'm in the same position.

The only time I would ever actually hit my son was if he pulled some shit like this. I wouldn't even care if he was gay honestly, but he's not going to be taking hormones and calling himself a woman, this shit is mental illness that should be stopped.

ahw jesus i didnt think itd be that bad this is fucking sickening to watch your only son degrade themselves like that knowing you failed as a father and wont have grandkids

Nah, just the first part. If I could at least just find the dude talking, I'd cut the relevant part.

That was gold. 10/10

You've never spanked you boy? That keeps them in check, respect without fear, and love. Weird.

I'd straight disown him if he did either, just as my mother did me. I came around and saw the perverseness of it and still struggle with it, but I'm not active in it, so I guess that counts.

Going as far as hormones, it just boggles my mind and I get sick thinking about how many males do this to themselves at the whispers of the 'demonic'. Fucking felt that way since 7? I felt a certain way at 6, those are ages at which we shouldn't 'know' this or that, there's something else at play when it comes to our human gender identity...

Yeah some guy who yells and screams about alien illuminerdy baba jesus is totally proof and i'll eat every single bit of horseshit without a second though.

>my son thinks he passes

desu I can't even bring myself to press play and watch this :S Holy shit the cringe...

And I honestly want to accept trans people. I really do.

But can I? I don't know...

Thats rough. No way to make a joke out of it.

youve been conditioned by the media, culture, education to accept this and to welcome it with open arms and with love

but deep down you know something is wrong about this, it is unnatural, it is inherently repugnant

:D

;^) I wonder what decrepit faggot board you crawled here from. Now go back.

dr phil is basically upscaled jerry springer. never seen the show before this clip.

Just something to think about, calm yourself, man. I'm not saying believe in God or Jesus, go to church, jus tthink as to why and how all this is falling into place. You really think there's nothing more to how males are degrading themselves and how females are being risen up, all now more than ever? Fucks wrong with you?