Then they walked by the river and ate bread

>Then they walked by the river and ate bread
>Jesus kissed Peter on the mouth as he reached the Nile
>Jesus told him
>Brother, there is something wrong, mind telling me?
>My wife, she bears the seed of Ham's son
>Should I leave thee, and marry another?
>Jesus pondered, and said
>The son of Ham is a cursed one, but we shall not let this curse affect you
>You will raise the child as your own
>The child's mother may be of sin, but surely it will not happen again if she trusts in God
>Peter then placed thy trust in Jesus, and left to apologize to thy wife
~ Cuckolds 14:88

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHaPKGTu2hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think jesus was trolling little pete

>cuckstians

Interestingly enough, Jesus never did this but Mohammed actually did.

>has nothing to did with cuckholdery

What does that have to do with that Styx Wojak

?

I am turning the other cheek. Feel free to slap that one too.

>Not finishing the whole book..
youtube.com/watch?v=yHaPKGTu2hw

>Cuckolds 14:88
Can I have the actual verse?

Only if you show me ur boipucci

What is the significance of listening to it in context?

so thats what turn the other cheek meant

is Ham the progenitor of Blacks?

then you turn back to the first cheek

cheek always wins

It's hairy as fuck. And black girls have told me that it is big. You don't want to see it, I assure you.

This is actually quite true! Remember however. Christ was a real man. No lies about His having tits like some say about His Father and Adam and that this is why you marry. To grow your lost vag. Men can marry Christ and women make us forget this. Sodomy is being an asshole since they raped all strangers. This is what Christ said. And angels have no gender. So we call it faggotry like we don't call the rapist male prisoners and Republicans

>Mfw love the brutality and war like nature of OT God
>think Jesus is too weak and feeble and passive despite being a good lad

I will never be able to reconcile with 'Turn the other cheek,'

Guess who has tits and a cock though. Lucifer. Heteros are feminists. Gays can use surrogates. Science making eggs out of skin

Jesus was a nice dude, but at times he was brutal as hell.

Even then God is divinity the reason for our universes metaphysical nature so if Jesus actually was a pussy you would still have to be a pussy. Luckily he certainly wasn't.

This pic is lies. Youre not supposed to take up swords. Swords are metaphorical also. He whom picks them up dies by them. Check out a site called answeringislam on this. God sent the Israelites out of Egypt without weapons but they picked them outta the Sea after the Egyptians died anyways. You're not supposed to defend yourself. Christianity is not easy though. But it prevents all legitimate cuckoldries. Israel is spiritual

you fell for the leftist version of Jesus.

Just annoying when people comment out of ignorance.

He was never brutal. Get hit? Get hit again. This plays the mind games without being a games playing lying hypocrite woman. Even the cat tail money changers were not hit. He used that to scare the sheep animals away and then the sick went up to Him. Why would they do that if He ever sinned? He didn't. We aren't to judge. We aren't even to kill murderers. Then there's Isaiah 40:17

Rambo jesus is antithetical. Golden rule is leftist and too bad

>Jesus kissed Peter on the mouth as he reached the Nile

>Jewish translations
Yeah the same translations that make the Torah out to be coombya

This is a false flag thread but check this out: "Now one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved, was lying back in the bosom of Jesus". David and Jonathan. What rainbows mean and when they appear. Roman centurion. Ethiopian eunuch

No.
I mean what does it mean in the proper context.